- Text Size +
Chapter 2April 18 2007 Demon Busters headquarters, San Francisco

Deborah paced the waiting room at demon Busters headquarters. She was surprised that they even had a waiting room. She was one of the most powerful sizechangers in the known multiuniverse yet she never felt so helpless.

Rebecca was off talking to her fellow Mathews, Hoping they would have some answers. The demon busters were off fighting demons. The demon busters have left a copy of the demon guide lying around. But Damaita wasn’t among the thousands of demons listed. Meaning the witches of the demon busters world haven’t encountered her before.

What seamed like forever the Demon Busters returned. She could tell by their faces that their news wasn’t good.

“I am afraid that we can’t be of much help.” Ms. Psychic said.

“Your witches can’t you do something to brake the spell?”

“Don’t know enough about it. Damaita herself is hard to get info on. Although we did discover that she is part witch.” Ms. Orb replied.

“Is that possible?” Deborah asked, surprise and dread showing in her voice.

“Apparently so. Sadly it makes her even more powerful than the average demon. “ Ms. Psychic replied.

“We will give you our most power anti demon potions. But fear it may not be enough.”Ms. Freeze added.

Rebecca then came orbing in. She had a smile on her face.

“I’ve been talking to my fellow Mathews and we have an idea that just might work.

April 19 2007 Wishbone restaurant

The building was out in the middle of the field. There were no roads leading to it. And even from a distance Deborah could see the giant Wishbone on top of the restaurant.

“There it is. I told you that I could find it.”

 “It only took you a day.” Deborah pointed out.

“Be fair, the restaurant moves from universe to universe.”

 

As they walked toward to the restaurant, a tall muscular waitress came out to meet them.

“You must be Brenda.” Deborah greeted the waitress.

“You know me?”

“Not that many eight foot Amazon waitress around.”

“Stanley Charm is expecting you. I’ll go get him.”

Brenda then went inside the restaurant. But when Deborah and Rebecca tried to fallow, they came across an invisible barrier. A moment later the famous Stanley Charm came out of the restaurant.

“I’m been waiting for you Deborah Law.  Unfortunately the demons beat you to Wishbone.” We’re the first words out of his mouth.

“What do you mean?” Deborah asked.

“The demons have made some wishes. The power of Wishbone is blocked to you and Rebecca. That said, I was told to give you this letter.”

“Who is it from?” Deborah asked as she opened up the letter.

“All I know is that it’s from super witch claiming to be a mutual friend.”

The letter was written in sizechanger.

“What’s it say?” Rebecca asked. (She couldn’t read sizechanger)

“It says not to give up. And as Stephen Miller’s true love I’m the key to breaking the spell.”

“What I don’t understand is why you couldn’t stop the demons from making wishes? Isn’t true that demons not allowed inside?” Rebecca asked Stanley.

“They snuck in. Believe me I have seen a lot of wishes that I wish were never made.” Stanley replied.

“Let’s go Rebecca. Wishbone isn’t much help to me.”

“I pray you’ll get your husband back.” Stanley called out as Rebecca and Deborah orbed out of sight.

Interlude

Unknown to Deborah and Rebecca they were being watched by powerful eyes.

“I wish I could be of more direct help. At least she got my letter.”

“Probably doesn’t really matter now. He has already been conceived.”

End interludeApril 20 2007 Cross time ship explorer one

“So what’s the plan?” Rebecca asked Deborah.

“Stay up here in orbit until I call for you.”

“You are nuts going down there alone. You should have an army on your back.”

“No armies can be spared. Besides haven’t you heard the expression, a mega giantess is a one woman army.”

“No. But I still think this is a mistake.”

“Just orb me to Demontopia.”

Rebecca pouted but did want Deborah wanted.

April 20 2007 Demontopia

Stephen was walking down Terror Lane when he heard a voice say.

“Stephen we need to talk.”

Started Stephen turned around and saw Deborah standing there.

“So you shrank down to my size.”

“You know this is my normal height. You’re my true love. We’ve been married for three years now and have a daughter, Dianna.”

“Yeah right! Like I would marry someone other than a human.”

“What about Damaita?”

Stephen frowned; the memory of his wedding to Damaita was fuzzy. But he didn’t want to admit it.

“No matter what happens I’ll always love you.” Deborah then gave Stephen a long kiss. A dark cloud then lifted from Stephen and scales fell from his eyes.

Deborah had started to walk away, When Stephen called out to her.

“Deborah wait.”

“Yes Stephen?”

“Where are we? The last thing I remember is being kidnapped to a secret government lab. This isn’t it.”

Deborah then gave Stephen a big hug.

“You came back to me. Kissing you broke the spell. ”Deborah cried.

“Glad to see you to. Wait a moment, what spell?”

Before Deborah could reply, Damaita came simmering in.

“Good news honey. “ Then Damaita saw Deborah.

“Get away from my husband, sizechanger.”

“Husband! I think you got the wrong guy lady.”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” Damaita shouted.

“I’ve broke your spell. Stephen Miller is mine again.”

“Will someone tell me what’s going on?”

“I’ll explain later.” Deborah replied. “We got to get out of here now. Rebecca we need a pick up now.”

A demon then came simmering in. He was carrying the body of a redhead. There were several arrows sticking of the corpse.”

“She was no Paige Mathew.” The demon commented.

“Please tell me that’s not Rebecca.” Stephen moaned.

While Stephen was still talking, a bunch of demons grabbed Damaita and all simmered out of sight.

“Hey! Come back here.” Deborah shouted.

“Honey I think we’re in trouble.” Stephen cried in dismay as an army of demons appeared before his eyes.

April 20 2007 mayor’s office

Damaita was shocked and dismayed to be taken to the mayor’s office located deep underground. The mayor was there along with his special advisor.

“Let me go I want to destroy that sizechanger.” She told the mayor, but the mayor shook his head and said.

“You’re too important to risk and so is he.” He pointed to her belly.

“History records you playing no role in the battle taking place above our heads. “ The special advisor added.

“You know I’m starting to hate you time travelers.”

“I’m just doing my job.”

“Which happens to be?”

“Making sure the empire I grew up in and love with all my heart comes into existence.”

April 20 2007 Demontopia

A wave of fire came toward Deborah and Steve.  Deborah faced it and to Steve’s surprise was able to shrink the fire wave until it was just a little flame, barely burning them.

Stunned the demons stood there while Deborah shrank the demons in front of her to ant size. Then she had to duck as several fireballs came from behind her. She knew that her sister Mistar had used the shrinking to micro size to elude demons before.  She was on the verge of suggesting it to Stephen when he shouted.

“Incoming giantesses!”

One was 600 foot blond woman, the other a 60 foot brunette with a size change gun in her hands. Steve didn’t know why but he could have sworn he seen the two women before.

“Time for a new plan.” Deborah muttered to herself. Out loud she said.

“Run for cover Steve. It’s time for a mega giantess fight.” Deborah then began to rapidly grow.

Stephen wasn’t the only one running for cover. The other demons were also running for cover. Letting the three giantesses fight it out.

“Take that bitch.” Piper Large shouted as she fired the size change gun at Deborah. A shrink ray then struck Deborah in the chest. Deborah then began to shrink.  Deborah then focused most of her size changing power on the gun, causing to shrink. (The rest of her energies were focused on slowing the rate of her shrinking.)

“Hey! That’s not fair.”Piper cried as the gun became too small for her to aim or even use. Once out of the beam, Deborah stopped shrinking.  She then focused on growing. Soon she passed Piper 60-foot height.

“Christy do something.” Piper cried as Deborah became a mega giantess.

 

Down underground the mayor watched the fight via a crustal ball.

“Wish they would take the fight elsewhere. I hate to see the city wrecked.”

“Cities can be rebuilt.” Damaita reminded him.

“Say were did my special advisor go?” The mayor asked. No one could give a reply.

 

Christy surveyed the battleground. Being 600 feet tall she had a nice view of it. She was temped to burn the whole town to the ground. But that would kill Stephen and the last she heard, the mayor and his council wanted him alive. Tackling Deborah and getting into an all out GTS cat fight also had its risks. (Both women were 600 feet tall at the moment)  Then Christy had an idea. She chanted a spell and Stephen Miller appeared in the palm of her hand.

“Oh no!” Steve cried when he realized where he was. Then Christy picked him up with two fingers. She titled her head back and placed Stephen above her open mouth.

“Deborah help. Stephen shouted.

Deborah was busy pounding the crap out of Piper went she head Stephen cry.

“Surrender or Stephen gets eaten.” Christy demanded.

Before Deborah could reply, a dozen size change guns opened up on Deborah.  The dozen shrink rays overwhelmed her. She then shrank out of sight.

“That’s enough.” The mayor special advisor told the demons holding the shrink guns. 

“Where are you Deborah?” Steve shouted. Looking down he could see Christy’s tongue, her huge teeth even a hint of her throat.

To most of the demons surprise, Deborah then reappeared in sight. (They thought she got shrunk to oblivion) She slowly grew back to normal size. Her hands raised high in surrender.

“Let him go. I, I surrender.” Deborah muttered.

Christy then placed Stephen the palm of her hand and gave him a triumphant simile. Her smile turned into a frown when Stephen and Deborah disappeared from sight.

“What the? Where did they go?” Christy demanded to know.

“To Mistar’s wedding.” The advisor thought to himself. Out loud he said.

“Relax this is part of the plan.”

Christy didn’t buy it. He barely simmered out of the way when her huge foot came down on where he was standing.

April 20 2007 Mike Wall’s home world

Stephen Miller and Deborah Law were very confused. One moment they were in Demontopia. The next they were in some sort of church. To Deborah shock her sister Mistar was in a wedding dress.

“What happened to you two?” Mistar asked.

“It’s a long story and why are you in a wedding dress?” Deborah replied.

Before Mistar could respond the priest said it was time to start the marriage ceremony.

After the wedding a tall redhead came up to them.

“I take it you two need a ride home.”

“Were you the one reasonable for bringing us here?” Deborah asked.

“No, Kevin Spell did that at Mistar’s request. You see she wanted you here for her wedding. She’ll tell you about later.” The redhead then snapped her fingers and Stephen and Deborah then found themselves back in their own house.

“What are you doing here Katherine?” Kevin Spell asked the redhead.

“Helping some friends get home.” Katherine replied.

“You have friends that aren’t super wiches?” Kevin asked. Katherine then slapped him, but in playful manner.

Epilogue

January 20 2008 Demontopia

“Push Damaita push.”

Damaita glared at the demon that had once been an advisor to the mayor.

“Hell with this.” She then chanted a spell and the baby went from her womb to a nearby table.

“Congratulations you have a son.”

“You knew that all along. Just like you knew Stephen and Deborah would escape. Tell me why you care so much about this. And don’t give me this serving the empire bull either.”

“If you really must know, that’s my grandfather. “ He said pointing to the baby.

“You’re a descendent of mine?” Damaita asked. She really didn’t expect that answer.

“Yes Great Grandmother. I must go back to the future. It’s been an honour to meet you.” He then disappeared from sight.

February 10 2008 Possibilities bar: crossover plain

At a quiet table two figures one male the other female met each other.

“How goes the plan?” The female asked the male.

“My grandfather got born on schedule. How’s Deborah Law doing?”

“She’s pregnant with her son, right on schedule.”The female replied.

“Excellent the plan is working.”

“Long live the Sizechanger Empire.”The couple cried out in unison.

The end for now