[Reviews - 39] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

James and Michael are cousins spending the weekend together to play videogames. The only problem is that they are tinies living a small life in a big world. How will the presence Michael's mom and sister, who are giants, affect their weekend? Can these two successfully live a small life around their big family?


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Footwear, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 25393 Read: 48577
Published: February 04 2023 Updated: February 02 2024
Story Notes:

Something I wrote that leans more towards gentle teasing rather than outright vicious cruelty. Had fun writing, hope you enjoy it.


1. Aunt Mary's Heels by carnage [Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstar (2346 words)
The start of a beautiful weekend.

2. An Awkward Dinner by carnage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2457 words)
After having some fun in his Aunt Mary's heels, James makes it to the dinning room table where his shrunken cousin and normal sized cousin are in the middle of dinner with his aunt. 

3. Peyton's Big Win by carnage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3174 words)
The tiny cousin's have a new challenger!

4. "Helping" Aunt Mary by carnage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2808 words)
James offers to help his gigantic aunt moisturize her feet in exchange for pizza money, much to the dismay of his cousin.

5. A "Conversation" With Peyton by carnage [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2950 words)
James has an interesting conversation with his giant cousin after he offers to rub her feet.

6. Found Out by carnage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2662 words)
Mary and Peyton discover James' secret.

7. Aunt Mary's Soles by carnage [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2930 words)
The boys get into more trouble at the feet of Mary.

8. A Deal with Peyton by carnage [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3033 words)
Josh's problems get brushed aside because they're not a priority to the giantesses. More taboo feelings for James takes place instead.