- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Behr and his cousin's share a frightening meal with their giant aunt and mom.

Behr Bowen was sitting in his room alongside his two cousins, Nick and Brittney. The room they occupied was one of those scaled-down miniature houses from Hobby Lobby, designed and furnished for tiny people like them. It was situated in Behr's room, well, former room, which was now excessively large for him. Despite its size, the miniature house provided a comfortable living space with functional water and electricity. As long as his mother and sister left him alone, life in the mini house wasn’t too bad. The three cousins had already bathed and dressed, ridding themselves of the lingering scent of their mother's enormous feet—a smell they had grown accustomed to over time.


"Anyone up for a movie?" Behr asked as he browsed Netflix on the tiny television screen.


"Yeah, I've been meaning to watch the new Super Mario movie but haven't gotten around to it," Brittney replied.


"I've heard good things about it," Nick chimed in, joining them in the tiny living area.


Everything felt so normal to them in the miniature house. The couches were for sitting, not for hiding under. And the counters were attainable without climbing dozens of stairs. It all felt so... normal. Despite this sense of normalcy, Behr couldn't shake the glum expression on his face as he navigated the streaming platform with the remote. He couldn't stop thinking about Jonathan, his best friend who had tragically been crushed by his colossal sister earlier that day.


"Mario isn't available on Netflix, we'd have to rent it," he informed them.


“Are we allowed to?” Brittney asked.


“I’d have to ask my mom,” Behr said, nervously biting his lip, “should I ask her?”


“If it’s not too much trouble, I mean, she seems like she’s in a good mood, right?” Nick asked.


“Yeah, let me call her,” Behr said, pulling out his iPhone mini. “Hey mom, I was wondering if we could rent the new Mario-,” he stopped talking, having been interrupted by the other end. “Yeah, we’re out of the shower and dressed,” he paused again. “Oh, okay, see you in a minute,” he said and clicked end. “She’s going to come in real quick.”


“Okay…,” Brittney asked, “but why?”


“Beats me,” Behr shrugged.


The colossal door's colossal knob clicked and turned as Mary pushed it open and stepped inside. Her imposing stature never failed to strike fear and awe in Behr, regardless of how often he had seen his mother—it was a feeling impossible to shake. As Mary approached the mini house, the forceful thuds of her bare feet resonated throughout the room. She knelt down, her looming figure casting a shadow over the three tiny kids inside the house. Her piercing eyes shined with intensity as a smile spread across her face, revealing her perfect teeth, which were roughly the size of cars. It was a scary sight that sent shivers down their spines, even if Mary was a ‘friendly’ giant. 


“Hey there little ones, how are ya doing?” she asked playfully, her gigantic face looming over them.


"We're doing well, Mom/Aunt Mary," they replied in unison.


"Awesome," she said, her breath washing over them like a gust of wind, carrying the scent of her chewing gum. "And yeah, you can definitely rent Mario, no problem at all."


"Thanks, Mom," Behr said, puzzled by his mother's decision to enter his room just to grant permission. "Was there anything else?"


"Yeah," Mary sighed, "I need to know what your sister did in Littleton today, so I can be prepared to deal with the school district if they call."


"She did EXACTLY what you always tell her NOT to," Behr scoffed. "She practically stomped entire neighborhoods flat and killed numerous people. She even crushed Jonathon today!"


"Who's Jonathan?" Mary asked, her colossal face appearing genuinely confused. Her inability to remember the name of Behr's best friend stung a little.


"Just... one of my friends," Behr said, trying to hide his disappointment.


"Oh, well honey," Mary waved her hand dismissively as her mouth formed a casual grin, "loads of your friends have been squashed by your sister, and even me. It's just something that happens, sweetie. You gotta get used to that."


"Okay, Mom," Behr muttered, disheartened.


"But seriously," Mary sighed, "I've told that girl countless times not to go stomping around those tiny towns. It's so embarrassing having to call your Aunt Audrey to bail us out of trouble." She shook her head in frustration. "Do you know how many people she crushed this time?"


"I'm not really sure," Behr said, not wanting to recall the incident. "I was in her locket the entire time, but maybe a few hundred?"


"A few hundred?" Mary's eyes widened. "Wow, she really went all out, didn't she?" she remarked, rolling her eyes.


“Yeah, I guess so…,” Behr conceded.


“Okay, well I guess I’ll take care of it,” she sighed.


Just then the doorbell rang. 


"Oh, that must be the takeout," Mary said, "Do you guys want to eat dinner before starting your little movie?" The tiny teens exchanged glances before looking back at Mary and nodding in agreement. "Alright, then hop into my hand, and I'll take you to the kitchen," she commanded, extending her massive, open palm towards them. With trepidation, they carefully climbed onto Mary's hand, nestling into the soft, warm creases of her palm. "Hold on tight," she warned, her fingers closing around the tiny teens, encapsulating them in her grasp.


Mary held her hand over the table and opened her fist, letting her tiny son and niece and nephew fall on the surface of the table. It was only an inch or so from her perspective, but it was a much further distance to the tiny teens and it kind of hurt. Mary paid no attention to them and instead just sat down in her chair.


Behr’s Aunt Audrey was already seated. "Ah, there you guys are! I bet after giving us those pedicures, you've worked up quite an appetite, and you deserve some food. Are you guys hungry?" She asked, her eyebrows raised, as her enormous fingers wrapped around an unopened container of fried rice.


“Yes, ma’am,” Behr said.


The others didn’t say anything, they were still recuperating from being dropped on the table. Audrey stopped what she was doing and stared at them coldly. Her icy glare stopped them in their tracks.


“Y-yes, ma’am,” they simultaneously whimpered. 


Audrey smirked and returned to her task. She opened the rice container with the intent to dump it onto a plate. But as she opened the flaps, she discovered something unexpected and her smirk transformed into a sinister grin.


"Well, well, what do we have here?" Audrey's voice was a chilling mix of surprise and amusement. There, in the rice, was a tiny person. He had been trapped inside, unable to muster the strength to push the container open. He panted and gasped for air, his eyes wide with fear.


"Thank god you found me," he said weakly, "please help, I work at restaurant! I fall in rice by mistake!"


"I can barely understand your broken English," Audrey taunted the little Asian worker with a wicked smile.


"I need to get back to restaurant," he pleaded, "I need to finish shift! Otherwise, I get fired!" His words, though spoken with a thick Asian accent, were clear enough for everyone to understand.


"Actually," Audrey sneered, her eyes narrowing, "I paid for everything that came from your restaurant, and I’m afraid that includes you as well, little fella. You're just part of the order," she said, her voice cold and smug.


“No, please!” the tiny worker called out. “I am not part of order! I am Chen! I need to go back! Please call restaurant to come get me!”


Audrey's eyes sparkled with malice as she expertly picked up the tiny man with a pair of chopsticks. "Everything in that bag technically belongs to me," she repeated herself, pressing the wooden utensils together, "and that includes you, Chen!" Her lips curled into a wicked smirk as she raised him towards her gaping mouth, revealing the moist depths within.


"No, please!" he cried out, his voice trembling with terror. But his desperate pleas were cut short as he landed with a wet plop onto Audrey's colossal tongue. The scent of her warm breath enveloped him like a suffocating fog, a mixture of sweet and sour that intensified as he was plunged into the gigantic maw. The wet, slippery surface of her tongue felt like a vast, undulating landscape beneath him, the taste buds like a bed of fleshy pillows. As the light from the outside world dwindled, the overwhelming sight of Audrey's enormous teeth, slick gums, and her pulsating uvula looming above him filled him with a primal dread.


“Audrey..." Mary grinned playfully.


The tiny teens remained silent, wide-eyed, and unable to look away. With a mischievous grin and a hearty chuckle, Audrey retracted her massive tongue, its moist surface glistening with saliva. The helpless worker, who had believed he'd been saved from the rice box, could only look on in terror as the warm, cavernous maw closed around him. The overpowering scent of Audrey's breath filled his nostrils as he began to slide down the slick walls of her throat.


As he was swallowed, the tiny man felt the tight constriction of the giant woman's esophagus, the rhythmic contractions propelling him downward. He clenched his eyes shut, desperately trying to block out the guttural sounds that reverberated around him, the echoes of Audrey's laughter mingling with the relentless, throbbing beat of her heartbeat.


Finally, he fell into the dark, damp pit of her stomach, where the air was thick with the humid, sour odor of gastric juices. The churning, sloshing sounds of digestion surrounded him, making it clear that he was now entirely at the mercy of the giant woman's body.


Mary began laughing, her shoulders shaking as she took a bite of her sesame chicken.


"What?" Audrey said nonchalantly, batting her eyes. "He tasted good! A little bit like rice," she snickered, not showing any concern for the tiny man's fate.


"Oh, Audrey, you are so bad..." Mary said, shaking her head with a playful giggle, clearly unfazed by her actions.


"Come on, Mary, you and I both know you've had your fair share of fun with tiny people too," Audrey teased, taking a sip of water.


"Shh," Mary warned with a smirk, "not in front of the kids."


Audrey glanced at the tiny teens on the table and rolled her eyes. "They aren't naive, Mary. They know what we've done. Besides, haven't you and Mia shared a few laughs at the expense of Behr's little friends over the years? I mean, it's not like they matter much in the grand scheme of things anyways."


Mary started laughing again. "Alright, alright, I get it. I was just trying to keep up appearances for their sakes. But you're right, they've seen enough to know what we're capable of."


Audrey scoffed, dumping out the remaining rice onto her plate. "That's not necessary. It's the fate that life dealt them. Behr's friends, the tiny worker, Mia's victims in Littleton, even our own kids—it's the cards they were dealt. If they're tiny, there are hazards that come with that. It's not our fault at all. Besides, it's kind of amusing, isn't it?"


Mary chuckled, nodding in agreement. "You're right. There's a certain thrill to it, isn't there?”


Audrey grinned, “Stepping on them, popping them in our mouths like a snack. It's just a bit of harmless fun.”


“I suppose you’re right,” Mary conceded.


“Well, at least for us giants, right Mary?" Audrey giggled with a broad smile. 


“Yeah,” nodded Mary, “but the kids are safe, right?” she asked, eyeing the little teenagers on the table, as if to reassure them. 


“Oh, of course,” Audrey laughed, grinning at their tiny offspring, “at least for now!”


The two women laughed together, the sound booming throughout the room, as the tiny teens watched on with a mixture of fear and disbelief. They had witnessed their gigantic family members crush and even consume some of the tiny population before, but hearing them joke about it with such casual indifference and derision left a nauseating sensation in the pits of their stomachs.


Behr was wondering when his aunt and mom would get done with their dinner so they could take them back to the mini house so they could move on with their night. That is, if his sister or cousin didn’t have any interference. He wondered what they were up to. Hopefully they would leave them alone.


***


Mia and Chloe closed the car doors with a heavy thud and clicked their seat belts into place. The strap stretched across Mia's chest, concealing Kevin, who was still trapped in his tiny prison locket hanging around the colossal teenager's neck.


"Oh yeah," Mia giggled, her laughter echoing throughout the car. "I almost forgot about you, little guy." She said, gently pulling the locket out from the warm confines of her cleavage, allowing it to dangle freely in front of the seat belt strap. Kevin trembled inside his small cage, feeling the shift in position and the cool air on the locket's exterior.


"Welp," Mia continued, feigning a frown and looking down at the tiny captive, "I guess you got your last request to see the movie with us, didn't you? Now it's time for us to hold up our end of the bargain." She raised an eyebrow, her face a picture of mock confusion. "Now, what was the deal again? One of us gets to eat you, right?"


Chloe glanced over at Mia, a wicked grin spreading across her face as she imagined the fate awaiting poor Kevin. The two giantesses exchanged glances, the tension in the car building as Kevin's heart pounded in his chest, knowing that his time was running out.


"I can't," Chloe said, rubbing her stomach with a sigh. "I'm so full, I can't even imagine taking another bite of anything."


"Oof," Mia groaned in agreement, patting her own belly. "Me too, actually." She unclasped the locket and let the tiny man fall into her palm, where she roughly picked him up between her thumb and forefinger. "Guess I'll just squish ya instead," she grinned devilishly.


"Wait, no!" Kevin yelled, panic setting in as he felt the pressure of her rubbery flesh pressing together. "I had my hopes set on being eaten! I don't want to die like this."


The pressure stopped, and Mia looked at him curiously. "Come again?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.


"Yeah," Kevin nodded as best as he could, given his position. "I want you to eat me."


"Um, why?" Mia scrunched her face in disgust.


"It's always been my dream to die by being eaten by a beautiful girl," he pleaded with her, desperation in his voice.


"Oh," Mia smiled, flattered. "Well, thank you!" She looked at him for a few seconds, considering his request. "Alright, I'll agree to eat you. But next time I'm hungry, that's it—no more excuses. You're gonna either get squished or eaten. Deal?"


"Deal!" Kevin exclaimed eagerly, a mix of relief and excitement coursing through him as the giant girl sealed his fate.


Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review if you like it, or feel free to email me or reach out on discord! 

carnage#5096

gtscarnage@gmail.com