[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

I have gotten quite a few story requests and praises about the style of my writing in my inbox lately and have decided to share some of the techniques I use when writing both longer chapter epics and short story one-shots. Some other writers such as Poison pens and Jacksmith (one of my favourites) have already touched on this, but I would like to share my own spins, tips, and tricks on how to write a great story. 

Believe it or not English was not my best subject at school, it was actually chemistry and biology 😂

I have created a set of subsections that will make this a lot easier and clearer to follow

If you ever want any advice feel free to shoot me an email or DM me on discord.

Important note: I might update with further tips in the future 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3908 Read: 1547
Published: February 01 2023 Updated: February 01 2023

1. LittleBigPlanet’s Writing Guide by LittleBigPlanet [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3227 words)

I have gotten quite a few story requests and praises about the style of my writing in my inbox lately and have decided to share some of the techniques I use when writing both longer chapter epics and short story one-shots. Some other writers such as Poison pens and Jacksmith (one of my favourites) have already touched on this, but I would like to share my own spins, tips, and tricks on how to write a great story.

I have created a set of subsections that will make this a lot easier and clearer to follow

2. It's Just a Bug (Example Rough Story Plan) by LittleBigPlanet [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (681 words)

This is how I planned my first story and continue to plan my Antopia chapters and all other future stories. As you can see I create three sections: Introduction, Body and Conclusion.  

The introduction sets up the story, the body is where the action of the story happens and the conclusion is where the story wraps up or resolves the conflict. 

I then try to classify my ideas under these headings 

It results in a really nice flowing story structure