- Text Size +

Plodding along as a giant should have been fun. Herthrimdaz imagined that when she was tall, she would be stamping across the mortal realm akin to the princesses of darkness. So bored of the journey already, she recalled those demonesses who could crush the skull mountains with a single toe or wade into the oceans of lava and barely have their ankles submerged. All those times she had seen those magnificent terrors of the abyss built up such an image in her mind of what being that tall should be like. A monstrosity so utterly overpowering that its gait reshapes the planes with its passing. Herthrimdaz sighed.


Crushing trees in the forest, flattening fields, stepping on the wayward creature that inhabited the mortal realm was not living up to her imagination. All of it became utter drudgery. The only recent thing of recent note was that little speck on the road. An odd creature. Four-legged, brown-haired with a long snout which was running first at her, then standing on its legs, turning from her and galloping away. Stepping on it was fun, but the joy was short-lived. Feeling it pop beneath her sole was a reprieve from all the disgusting bits of nature she destroyed along the way. How the humans could stand so much green and brown was beyond her. Mortals really had no taste.


It also looked like there was a human on the road. She couldn’t sense it but she could see it. A speck of a man in the mud. Tall, well-cut and handsome. She blinked and the blonde-haired human was gone. The road was once again barren and featureless. She assumed it was a trick of the light, or her mind was conjuring pretend shadows for her to step on to get her ready for the city.


The imp trudged along, trying to find some happiness in the desolation she wrought on the countryside, hoping that Varudin was near. She wanted to grow, to reach the heights of those princesses, to see an entire continent wither and die beneath her toes. She huffed. Small things first. The acolytes promised her evolution into a walking apocalypse. 500ft was a good start, but she would need a few growth spurts to be the cataclysm that they envisaged.


She happened onto fields of gold instead. No longer the endless green, but waving golden stalks in neat carefully tended formations. Of more interest were the structures. Cone-shaped buildings of rough stone that round off to a dull point. A stunted piece of wood jutted out upon which were four beams, each lined with a white sheet. The wind caught the sheet and the mechanism spun around, creaking and yawning all the while.


Herthrimdaz drew closer to the things, despoiling the shining fields of gold by leaving dark brown footprints behind her. The structures rocked and swayed as the imp came upon them. The things were barely up to her ankles in height. Miserable little buildings. She squatted down, pinched the top off. No humans were within. She sulked. Better to be sure. Maybe her senses were off and there was a little mortal hiding away. Herthrimdaz used her finger to flatten the structure and then ground the stone down into nothing more than pebbles.  


The imp huffed. She needed some sort of stimulation. Herthrimdaz came to the next and squatted over it, her gargantuan ass dwarfing the pathetic feat of human engineering. Whatever its purpose was for the mortals, the rooftop was the perfect shape. Rounded off and curving down. With care and delicacy, it could fit up her ass. Herthrimdaz lowered herself, going through great pains to line her anus up above the building. 


She felt the cold stone of her rim. Herthrimdaz shuddered. Her knees gave way and her immensity came crashing down. The building exploded into chunks as the totality of the imp’s weight landed on it. Stone turned to white dust, wood splintered, and Herthrimdaz’s ass smashed into the earth. The land buckled. Displaced air whipped up. A furious earthquake unleashed made the similar structures around the fields of gold convulse and then collapse in on themselves. When the fury of the tremor subsided, all that remained in the field were piles of ravaged masonry and a 500ft tall imp’s ass boring into the ground.


Herthrimdaz sighed. “Great going.” She murmured as she picked herself up. Dirt chunks stained her turquoise skin. Small bits of crumbled stone had embedded themselves into her ass cheeks. She went to wipe them away until her gaze fell onto a few remaining structures on the other side of the field. A small jaunt away. Barely twenty or so steps for someone her magnanimity. A lot of effort for things so small. 


She grabbed a handful of her ass. Herthrimdaz grinned. A lurid thought wormed its way in.


Turning her back to the surviving structures, Herthrimdaz bounced and jiggled her ass. Her cheeks, outrageously thick and meaty to the point of absurdity, slapped together. Each clap of her prodigious posterior produced a shockwave and seismic tremor that shook the foundations of the earth. The ground cracked, trees fell, and the structures tumbled. Giggling to herself, Herthrimdaz kept flaunting her ass. Not only were her footfalls enough to raze the land, but she could also inflict just as much chaos with her glorious ass clapping and jiggling.  


Herthrimdaz stopped once she realised the field was now a ruin. The remnants of a battlefield were more orderly than the mess she left in her wake. Upturned mud and scattered stone. She sighed. The only thing missing were the corpses. Damn cowardly humans. Why could they not summon the courage to die beneath an imp?


Then she sensed it. There was one here, a human buried within the ruins. She licked her lips. Five strides across the ruined field and she loomed over a paltry pile of stones. Herthrimdaz squatted and flicked it away, revealing a human trapped by the rubble. His body was bruised and bloody, his torn garbs caked in dust. “Aww~ did I do that to you?” Despite her overwhelming size compared to the mortal, she managed to pluck him up by the scruff if his collar. She dragged him so he was right in her face. 


His senses must have returned as he gawped, his eyes bulging in disbelief and terror. The man started to yell incoherently. Herthrimdaz’s titter silenced him. “Oh please, do save your screaming.” Her tongue leered out. The man's lip trembled. The imp licked the tiny speck caught between her fingers, savouring his horror, “The real fun is about to start.”


Since Jeridell took such liberties with her, it was only fair play to inflict it upon lesser beings. Biting her lip, Herthrimdaz brought the injured human to her erect nipple, “If you survive my tit, then I’ll spare your life!” A line used before on her, now she could see why. To have someone be at the complete mercy of your nipple was intoxicating. “Best of luck mortal! Do not disappoint!” She pressed the human against her teat, tweaking it with the man within her grasp. Moaning and gasping, she rubbed her breast, delighting in heaving such a cumbersome and heaving boob as the human struggled against her nipple. Pleasure, like growing heat, stirred within. Booming groans of delight melded with the sounds of screams and cracking. The man stopped yelling.


She blinked and looked at her fingers. There was a small smear of blood on the tips of her digit. Looks like he wasn’t sturdy enough. She giggled, “Oops~ sorry mortal,” Herthrimdaz hummed to herself as wiped his remains away on her ass. She inspected her nipple. The man's corpse, a pulverised heap of organs and flapping skin, decorated her teat. The imp giggled at the slaughter. No wonder so many succubi did this to her. Wiping her nipple, she removed any trace of the man’s existence by rubbing his leftover viscera against her ass cheek.


And as she looked behind, there were more. A family it looked like. Mother, father and their trio of sons. They had been hiding, flat on their bellies in the field, staying ever so still. Now she could feel their alarm, their despair peaking. Was the mortal she had crushed against her nipple one of theirs? He was a younger man, a handsome thing indeed. Maybe it was another of theirs but was far too slow to escape into the fields. Mores the pity for them.


Herthrimdaz pretended not to see them. She took a few steps back, making sure her ass was pointing in their direction. She feigned a yawn and stretched out, “I really think I need a rest right now…” 


Squatting down, she could hear their weak panicked cries. Herthrimdaz could only imagine what they were seeing. A thick meaty butt blotting out the sun looming over them, coming down further and further, her asshole descending onto them. There was rustling and shouting, the mother and father bellowing for their sons to flee, screaming for them to get to safety. But where to? Her backside was massive beyond compare. It had felled their insignificant constructions with ease by a mere jiggle of her ass and yet they thought there was a chance that could escape? The imp kept lowering herself bit by bit, making it seem there was that small glimmer, that inkling of possibility they could make it. “This spot is just right for me…” Lower and lower, inch by inch, her ass came down. The only thing more pleasurable than snuffing out life is snuffing out all hope.


Their screams were giving out now. Cries of anguish were disappearing and were now being replaced by dirges of agony. Her butt must be pressed onto them now, her thick colossal cheeks bearing down. She knew what it would be like for them.  She too knew the horrific fate of being crushed by a more powerful creature. Time and time again in the hells, how the outside world turns into nothing but a thin sliver, some bead of light far away teasing you with the meagre chance you might just live and escape the oppressive darkness. Only when your bones and muscle break, your body screaming out in maddening pain as it is sundered and torn apart until is ground into nothingness by the immense weight of a thick and meaty ass of a voluptuous vixen do you glimpse there is no escape, no hope. Your fate is to suffer and to perish beneath her, and there is nothing that can change your fate.


And how she loved it. These mortals were scum, unfit and unworthy to die beneath her godly ass. If only she could hold it longer, to keep herself up just that bit more to make these humans squirm and break underneath her butt. How their screams graced her ears, how their pleading cries for mercy and to spare their kin filled the air. She could feel their little hands pushing against her ass, trying to lift off the weight of the most buxomness imp in all the hells. It should be an honour, a most esteemed privilege, to touch such an ass let alone be crushed underneath such a glorious and thick butt.


But she could only keep herself up for so long. 


Herthrimdaz’s knees gave way. Her ass crashed down into the earth with a deafening thud. Her monumental weight unsettled the earth, the ground splitting and giving way to her thickness whilst squashing the family and pulping them into gore stains on her cheeks. She wiggled herself deepening, grinding the earth more as she shifted in her seat, “Wow! This is just sooo comfortable!” She lifted up and then slammed her backside down, revelling in the jiggle of her cheeks. 


When she stood up, a cast of her ass was now imprinted into the field. Two great deep craters. “Oh my~” Herthrimdaz cooed, wiping the dirt from her cheeks, “did I do that?” There was nothing left of that family, no trace of them whatsoever. Her ass snuffed them out of existence so thoroughly that not even a hint of gore or crimson remained to at least signify they once walked the earth. A bloodline of mortal snuffed out by her prodigious curves. She giggled and patted her ass.


A bell rang. More of them rose, lending their strength to the metallic choir. Clangs abounded. Herthrimdaz perked her ear up. It was far, but distance meant nothing to her. She grinned. Maybe that was the bells of this mortal settlement, this Varudin. Had the humans heard her ass claps echoing across the hills and valleys? Had they felt the quakes unleashed by her sitting on that poor family? She scoffed. She might have wandered off in the wrong direction. Herthrimdaz quivered with anticipation and made her way towards the sound of the bells, leaving behind the desolation of the once golden field with a few more anguished souls.


********


“She…” Celin stared in disbelief. They watched from the hilltop as the demon played around with the windmills, crushing the vast fields of wheat with her gait, murdering that family beneath her backside. Indignity boiled within. How the beast giggled and took joy in wiggling its ass with such fury it could lay the land low, how it had taken such glee in torture and depravity it inflicted on others. He looked at the angel. Her cheeks were flushed red. Shame, he assumed. Shame that she did not intervene to save that family.


She looked out of the corner of her eyes. The glow faded from her cheeks. “Yes, Celin.” She whispered. 


“W-Why can’t you stop her?” He pointed to the horizon. The demon was following the sound. “The fools are drawing her closer with the bells!” He imagined the guard ringing all the tower and cathedral bells. Logical, but it was drawing in their doom.


She shook her head, a sad gut-wrenching frown developing. “The demon is too powerful Celin. It has feasted on the essence of man, and it will continue to do so until it has had its fill.”


“W-What?”


“Yes Celin. It feeds on life, delights in the death it sows. It will consume and destroy until nothing remains. Only once glutted on the souls of the wicked, the demon will return to the dark pit which spawned it.”


“Then…” Celin’s mind raced. He felt useless. Powerless. What was he to do against such a creature? The demon had almost crushed him underfoot and took no notice, like how he would crush an ant. Something so small you can’t take notice of it unless you have your eyes fixed on the dirt. If he was an ant, then Varudin was to be the colony. That demon would not miss something of that size and if this field was any indication of what she was about do… “Then we need to warn the other cities! Can you fly us there or-”


The angel shot him a scowl that hushed his rambling. “Would you think any in this kingdom would believe you? That a demon summoned from the blackest pits was coming for their souls, how a gargantuan fiend greater than any of the mountain peaks would drag their souls into the abyss? Do you think they would heed the warnings of the faithful?”


He was silent for a moment. He opened his lips to speak, shut them and turned away from the angel. She was right.

 

Despair weighed him down. Celin fell to his knees. Tears streamed.


There was nothing that could be done. Not anymore.