- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next Part thickens as the plot twists even more.  Hope you enjoy! 

Sara sat in her plastic container.  There were a few people who had passed but most just past without even glancing in her direction.   Sara then saw a familiar face. 

 

Misty had gotten off early and was still dressed in her scrubs from work.  Her light blue scubs hugged her cleavage and her mid-section as she walked in the hot Phoenix sun.   Her scubs also gave her the feeling of tightness around her butt as they struggled to contain it, not that it was big but she was not a skinny women by any means either.  Her brand new white and light blue Clove shoes cushioned her every foot fall as she walked. 

 

As Misty approached a bench outside one of the smaller shops, she stopped and set her purse down and took out a scrunchy.  She started to pull her hair back into a ponytail and while she looked up she noticed that it was a new shop that she had not been in before.  While she was tying her hair back she noticed a whole bunch of plastic containers in the store front window.   She picked up her purse and walked around the bench to the store front window and looked at the tiny humans that were in each container.  But she did not look really hard at all, but at the same time she felt compelled to go in and so she did. 

 

Sara knew that lady.  To her surprise it was her mom’s boss Misty.  She got up and started waving her arms towards Misty.  Sara felt her eyes come across her but as soon as they did they passed over Sara completely.  Sara watched as Misty walked away and towards a door.  Unfortunately,  Tiff had placed Sara’s container in a spot where the door was hidden from her vantage point. 

 

 

 

 

Sara crossed her container to the other side and watched as Misty and Tiff walked towards the other end of the store.  Sara could see they were in deep conversation and then Misty turned around and started to peer into other containers.  Every once in a while Sara could see her checking her phone, then she would go back to looking at all the other tinies.   Soon, Misty was in Sara’s section.  Sara jumped up and down and waved her arms so that Misty, her moms boss could recognize her.  No sooner had she done that Tiff came and showed Misty something that Sara had no idea what it was.   But Sara noticed one thing.  Misty did point at her container and another one. 

 

Tiff’s giant hand encased Sara’s container as well as the other girls container. The whole ride was a short constant shaking.  Soon though Tiff roughly released their containers and deposited them on a back room desk with a bright light.  Sara watched as Tiff grabbed the other tiny out of her box and roughly set her down on what ever it was that she had showed Misty.  It was a foam like material but she could see Tiff expertly using some needle and string.   Soon Sara’s turn came and before Sara could run away, Tiff’s hand squeezed the air out of her causing her to be weak, something she had not felt before since her accident.  Sara found herself compressed into the foam and she found that the fam was all around her sides.  

 

Tiff raised the needle and quickly looped to the backside of the foam.  The needle broke though the foam again and it quickly looped around her wrist.   Sara began to struggle but Tiff quickly moved her hand onto her holding her in place.  Sara continued to struggle but she was easily overpowered easier and easier after Tiff had made multiple loops over her limbs. 

 

“You will be so comfortable for my client and customer.   In fact I’m installing you and the other tiny here soon.  All I have to do is get her shoes.” Tiff exclaimed as she got up out of her chair. 

 

Sara watched as Tiff walked away, her giant butt swaying.  She tried to move but the sewn strings held her tightly in place. 

 

Sara heard Tiff come back and giant white and light blue Clove shoes slammed the countertops next to her.  Tiff reached inside and pulled out their standard insoles and then picked up the other insole and did it first.  Sara felt bad for the other tiny as she heard her tiny scream, which did not phase Tiff. 

 

“Do a good job!  I told my client to see how she likes tiny’s as her insoles first.  She is expecting comfort as she works in a hospital.” Tiff said with a flirty laugh. 

 

“Noooo!! You can’t do this!!!” Sara yelled.

 

As Sara struggled Tiff picked up the insole Sara was tied too and lowered her into the shoe.  Sara felt the warmth of the shoe as she got deeper.  Soon she could tell the insole was all the way in except for the heel.  And like that she was in.  The smell then invaded her nostrils.  New leather was still there in the shoe but after being worn, probably for the first time it smelled like the Misty had just ran a marathon.  Rocking motion is what Sara felt next, most likely Tiff carrying the shoes back to their owner. 

 

“Alright all set for ya, is there anything else I can help you with today Misty?” Sara heard Tiff say off in the distance.

 

“No.  I just figured I would try them out and since the accident I have had a little thing for tinies in my shoes.  I just want to try them out.” Sara heard Misty say in a flirty tone. 

 

No sooner did Sara hear that the light dimmed, and soon all went black.  Sara felt Misty’s slightly damp cotton socks brush over her and then her heel slid into place.  Misty’s big toe stopped on Sara’s right side of her head and her second toe stopped on the left side of her head.   The cotton sock in-between her toes rested on Sara’s face.  

 

“…. Tie… …. … feel…. …..  …. Up… … “ was all Sara heard from Tiff’s voice from inside Misty’s shoe. 

 

Sara felt pressure build all around her as she heard rustling from above.  Then she felt Misty stand up and she felt her weight push her into the insole of her shoe.  The sock pressed into her face and the toes pressed firmly on either side of her head.     The heat of Misty’s foot emanated to Sara.  Then Sara felt the shoe lift up and her foot pull away from her and then boom!   Sara felt Misty’s foot slam the ground.  Her foot hit the insole first though but that did little to cushion as her foot roughly reached her to sing into.  It felt like she would whiplash as the rest of the shoe slammed down to the ground.  Then she tasted Misty’s sock as her toes finished the step.  Then it happened all over again.  This happened for several minutes. 

 

“….  Ou! …. …. ………  … mfy.. …  … ew.. … …. Ow!”  is all Sara heard as she was struggling to hear what Misty was saying.  

 

Sara tried to struggle in the dark but the string held her in place.  Misty’s foot held her.  All she could do was wait until Misty went home.  Then maybe she might be able to get out. 

 

Sara felt Misty start to walk and the temperature in her shoe go up.  Soon, she passed out due to heat as Misty failed to turn the air on right away.  Why would she?  Her insoles, ones that were customized did not nee air did they?  Why would she ever think about that. 

 

Sara woke up, hours later.  There was dim light shining though the opening of the shoe but she could tell she was still restrained.  The smell of Misty’s foot still lingered in the air.  The TV was on in the distance but soon that seemed to fade away into the next round of darkness.  Sara faded off again into another sleep.  

 

Sara again woke up, this time everything was dark.  Except for a noise, it sounded like a coffee maker. 

 

Thud…. Thud….. Thud…. Thud…  

 

Sara listened to the footsteps.  She tried to move but the strings held her taught in the position that Tiff had tied her in.   Her whole world shifted.  

 

“Yea Ill be there.  Tell the other nurses in the staff meeting that we have new rules and regulations.” Misty said in a tired voice. 

 

“Uh Huh. Bye Bye.” She said again as she hung up the phone. 

 

Sara felt the free falling motion and then the shoe hit the ground.  Sara felt herself bounce a little out of the insole like the strings hold her were going to break but they didn’t.  She fell right back into place.  The light dimmed.   Soon Sara felt Misty’s cotton sock pushing against her face as her foot was securely in the shoe.   Sara heard Misty tie the laces as everything tightened around her. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. It was really fun to write and nice to be getting back to writing.   Comments and suggestions considered.   Please let me know how you think the story is going as well.  Follow me on twitter @guygonesmall as well.