- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sara has a new twist in her story.   

Karen got out of her car and saw a black Cadillac SUV hastily speed off out of the parking lot as she headed towards Maurices, where she dropped Sara off yesterday for her interview.   She pushed the door open and walked in. 

 

“Hey there! How may I help you today?” a friendly voice greeted Karen.

 

“I’m here looking for someone or rather to see if my friends daughter made it in for her interview yesterday.” Karen responded.  

 

“I can call someone to see if she did.  I was not working last night.” the sales lady said as she came walking down an aisle with shoe shelves on it.  

 

“ Sounds good.  Thank you!” Karen responded as she started to look around. 

 

Karen looked around for a little bit.  She moved her purse to her hip as she fingered though some of the blouses, before the sales lady came back.   

 

“I called Kate, the lady who was on last night and she said that the person she was going to interview never showed up.” She said. 

 

“Ok sounds good.  I was just checking in.” Karen said as she began to walk out. 

 

The car ride was bumpy for Sara.  Her wire restraints dug into to her skin as the car continued to drive. The wires on Sara’s wrists.      Sara tried to see if she could wiggle free of her restraints.   Nothing.   They were just too tight.   Sara tried to remember what she heard but the car seemed to be driving erratic.   Soon though the car turned and shut off.  

 

“Yea hi, I would like to make an appointment tomorrow.”  The lady said into her phone as she opened the backend of the SUV.   Her hand pressed against Sara as she was shoved back into the bag.   The swinging motion of the bag felt like a roller coaster as the lady slammed the trunk shut and began to walk inside her house.  

 

Sara felt weightless as the bag was tossed.  Then, slam.  And there she sat for what seemed like the next hour and a half.  

 

Sara had almost drifted off into sleep when she was jostled awake by the bag opening and a hand taking her out of the bag. 

 

“Lets open you up and see how you look with my keys.” The lady said.  

 

“I am not a keychain!” Sara yelled back. 

 

The lady apparently did not hear her though as she undid the restraints of the cardboard and clipped her keys to the chain that was connected around Sara’s neck.  

 

“There!   Well off to work I guess” said the lady as she picked up her purse. 

 

Sara had no time to react as she was yanked by her neck up and into the ladies purse.  Sara once again was being jostled, and tossed.   Once again, the car stopped and parked.   And then the environment changed as she walked into work.   The purse felt like it was yanked up and then it swung.  The swaying of the purse felt violent as the lady walked.   Then a feeling of freefalling.   Thud, Sara landed hard on the lady’s round concealer case as the purse hit the ground. 

 

“Hey Tiff, What do you want me to do with all the unfilled orders?”

 

“Just fill what you can for right now Kelly.”

 

Sara heard this from inside the purse.   She was thinking about getting back to her mom and her life when she was yanked up out of the purse.   She came face to face with her captor, Tiff. 

 

The bright green eyes of the blonde haired lady that was tied tightly back into a ponytail.   Her black blouse was covered by her black blazer and her black slacks went down and covered most of her heeled stiletto ankle boots.  

 

“There you are, a tiny, is what they are calling you guys now.   People are paying high prices for people like you.” Her voice said this in a business like tone.

 

“You cant do this!   Return me now!” Sara yelled.  

 

“No.   My daughter at the Maurices kept you from seeing your manager on purpose.  Her supervisor is on her last ropes and my daughter is the next one to get the supervisor position in that store.  I am going to resell you and make sure to get my money.  My business strives off of selling tinies.” Tiff said. 

 

“No!  I want to go home!” Sara yelled.

 

“Too bad. I have your home for a little bit all set up.” Tiff replied.  

 

Sara tried to take the neck clasp off of her neck but Tiff’s hand grabbed her.   Soon her keychain was gone and she was deposited into a clear plastic case.   Then a lid was slammed shut and Sara wobbled as her clear box was picked up by Tiff.  Sara watched tough the clear plastic as Tiff walked though the store.   Soon Tiff deposited her container on a shelf facing the outside world.  Sara looked around her.   On all sides besides the top of her container were other containers.   All with others just as big as her.  

 

“No!!!!!” Sara yelled.   She pounded on the plastic trying to get enough momentum to get out but the container did not budge.   Outside of her plastic container and the outside world people walked past headed to work in downtown Phoenix. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this new twist in the story.  Please comment and share thoughts or any ideas!   Also, follow me on Twitter for giantess and unaware content as well.  @guygonesmall