- Text Size +

Title: Charming Panties
Commissioned by:  MVY
Categories: Ben 10
Characters: Gwen Tennyson, Charmcaster
Tags: F/f, Masturbation, Humiliation, Sustained Damage, Butt Crush, BDSM (Sadism), Farting, Object TF, Clothing TF (Panties), Sweat
Alternate Title(s): Panties of Legerdomain
Beta Reader: SimplylovingIt
Started: 28/01/2023
Finished: 28/01/2023

The young sorceress crouched in her hiding place. Reaching out she parted leaves of the bush, the cool vegetation like rigid silk against her fingertips, twigs snagging the fabric of her purple-tipped magenta sleeves. Her purple eyes calculating as they focused on her quarry.

She was reading her book!

Gwendolyn Tennyson. The young preteen was sprawled out in a fold-up lawn chair. Her short red hair was styled in her preferred fashion, a small blue hairclip holding it in place that matched her sapphire earrings, she wore her preferred elbow-length blue raglan shirt with a cat logo, it hung loose on her petite frame from prolonged wear, with white capri pants and sockless white sneakers with black stripes. Her vibrant emerald eyes were focused on the mystical pages of the small grimoire, the golden borders and arcane symbols decorating the dark purple leather glinting in the summer sun.

Charmcaster grit her teeth, her purple lips parting to form a sneer. If this little girl wanted to study her magic, then she would give her a personal demonstration.

The leaves rustled around her ominously in a light breeze as though punctuating her intentions. With a burst of energy, she erupted from the bush, launching herself into the air. Her target looked up from her grimoire. She didn’t even have time to react, still, in the air, Charmcaster sliced the air with her arm creating a purple blade of mana that soared towards the youth.

Gwen leapt from the lawn chair just as the attack buried itself in the ground beside the chair. A jet of water erupted from the burst underground pipe, with enhanced pressure the cold water struck the still airborne preteen, tearing a startled cry from her throat as it smashed her back onto the grassy terrain, her body leaving a groove in the soft soil. The grimoire landed with a light thud, several metres from her.

Charmcaster landed gracefully and with another slice of her arm and another ethereal blade was sent flying towards the prone girl.

Gwen cried out, struggling to a crouched position, and throwing herself out of the way. The blade struck a tree that had been roughly ten feet behind her, the trunk was severed by the blade and it fell forward, crashing to the ground, just where she had been mere moments before.

Gwen’s heart was pounding in her chest, she was on her hands and knees, her clothes drenched and clinging to her body, the cold making her tremble with unwanted shivers. The tightened fabric was slowing her movements, the moisture making them contract and cling to her skin.

“Adfishio Potent- ah!” Gwen barely managed to roll out of the way of another mana blade, the grass stretched and writhed, rising into vines searching for prey that was no longer there.

“Let’s see you dodge this you little brat!” Charmcaster spat, sending a pair of ethereal blades from either hand before leaning back and raising her leg in a high kick, sending a third between the two.

The first two flew past Gwen on either side as the third drew nearer, she tried to jump to escape the attack. The toe of her sneaker barely missed the mana strike as it buried itself into the ground. She didn’t have a chance to land back on the ground, never mind letting out a sigh of relief, before another set of grassy vines erupted from the ground and entangled her limbs.

Charmcaster smiled as the younger girl’s limbs were spread eagle by the vines, pulling them taught, her flat chest pushing out as another curled around her neck. Her smile grew to a menacing grin as the redhead pulled impotently against the vines, the only sign of her struggle being the slight tensing of her undeveloped muscles and straining of her neck.

She took her time approaching her prey. She wanted this to last. Savouring every second. She stopped a few paces from the trapped girl. Without the old man and that annoying cousin of hers, Gwen was just an amateur.

She glanced at where her lost grimoire lay and with a wave of her hand, the leather-bound tome rose into the air and flew towards her. She caught it with ease and opened it with one hand and began to flick through the pages with the index finger of her free hand, her lips pursing thoughtfully.

“Now what should I do with you…they are so many options…hmm no this one’s a bit too messy…I could put your mind in a bug and step on you or just leave you for the crows…turn you into a charm…inflict a geas on you…no, I’d rather not have to look at you day after day…oh yes, this will do perfectly, and I could do with a new pair,” she looked up from her grimoire, her lips twisting into a psychotic grin.

“Just get it over with,” Gwen spat, glaring at the sorceress, the only spells coming to mind needed hand movements to work, “you won’t get away with it, Ben and Grandpa will stop you.”

Charmcaster laughed at the cliché words. Oh, this was too perfect. Looking the redhead in the eyes she reiterated the words and pointed her free index finger at the bound girl, tracing small symbols in the air.

A bright pink, small ball, of mana flew towards Gwen. It struck her chest. Charmcaster’s eyes widened as the small ball of mana bounced back at her. Too stunned to react in the small amount of time. It burst against Charmcaster’s chest and the pink light spread over her just as quickly as the grass had turned into vines at her command.

The transformation took less than a second.

Her magenta coat and purple black-striped long-heeled boots rippled and melted, merging with her tanned flesh. The world grew around her as her body began to shrink, lifting her into the air as her rippling feet mixed into her legs, then her legs into her thighs. Her head merged with her torso, her breasts becoming her eyes and her arms melting away. Her low silver ponytail shrunk and spread over her the hem of her torso. Her rubbery flesh thinned and became lighter, and wispy.

Gwen’s eyes widened as the pink flash of light faded and a pair of magenta panties fluttered to the grass below right where the sorceress had stood a second before. The grimoire thudded next to them.

The vines entangling Gwen shrunk away, lowering her back to the ground and releasing her as they resumed their original form of grass, as did the other still searching vines she had originally dodged, the geyser of water dwindled and lost its force, becoming more natural for a burst pipe than a fire hydrant.

Gwen shivered, goose bumps decorating her skin beneath her drenched clothing. Her green eyes focused on the article of clothing. It looked like just a normal pair of underwear, it was only because she had watched the transformation happen that Gwen recognized them as Charmcaster, they were magenta just like her clothes had been, a silver hem that matched her hair and purple borders over the leg holes just like the stripes that tipped her coat.

Gwen did the only thing she could at that moment.

She laughed.

The laughter echoed around her as though she were in a concert hall and Gwen was laughing into a microphone.

Charmcaster looked up at the giant redhead.

‘What happened? I can’t move!’ Charmcaster thought as panic filled her mind, the world was oddly blurred around her, and everything more than a few yards from her was shifting and melding as though she were in a magical dimension. With the volume of her laughter, it was very disorientating.

The sound of rustling and echoing thuds echoed as the giantess stepped over to her. She felt herself try to flinch as the tread of the giant sneaker narrowly missed her but she couldn’t move. Gwen’s features were brought into stark clarity as she bent over, Charmcaster could even see her pours, her tree-sized soft fingers curled around her body, and she became instantly aware of a salty flavour with a layer of warm moisture, as she flew into the air.

She could see behind herself! As she stared at Gwen’s amused expression, she also saw her free hand pick up her grimoire and begin to flick through it.  Charmcaster felt a tremendous desire to make herself small when those giant eyes returned to her. She wanted to scream, to yell, to run, to fight, anything! But all she could do was lay there paralysed, tasting the giantess’s hand and smelling her slightly musky scent from her perspiration mixed with the earthiness of the dirt that caked parts of her body. At least she wasn’t being made to taste the dirt, but that was a small comfort.

“You were going to turn me into a pair of panties!” Gwen laughed, altering her grip to pinch the wispy fabric making the underwear mentally wince, “I never knew you were so perverted, oh and still aware too! You really are a pervert, you wanted me to smell and taste you as you wear me!” she laughed, her tone one of incredulity as she read the description of the enchantment.

She looked back at the underwear and Charmcaster felt her stomach drop.

“Well, Charmcaster you’re about to learn karma is one hell of a bitch,” Gwen laughed, closing the book with a clapping sound so loud it made her new panties mentally flinch. Gwen altered her hold of the grimoire so she could pluck at a string around her neck that the former sorceress hadn’t noticed before, a small charm was soon revealed, a pale stone with flecks of a gleaming black stone embedded into it with two dark feathers on either side.

‘She was wearing protection…’ the thought was hollow in the panties’ head, how had she been so stupid not to consider that.

“Guess this works, it’s supposed to reflect any magic fired at me, I guess it didn’t work with environmental magic but it works a treat for your perverted tricks, good to know,” Gwen laughed, curling her hand into a fist, encasing her former foe.

The majority of Charmcaster’s vision went black and the salty taste became more…vivid? It was like her world was nothing but salty humidity, warmed by the inside of Gwen’s fist, she saw squashed blurry images of the outside world through the dark fabric of her body that stuck out of her giant fist.

Gwen walked over to where Charmcaster’s bag had landed, a couple yards from the underwear and the spell book, she dangled it loosely, the straps wrapped around her index and middle finger on the same hand that held the book. She turned and headed back into the Rust Bucket, sparing the now-drenched lawn chair a glance, resting on its side from the geyser the former sorceress had opened their battle with.

She was completely drenched. Her lip quivered from the cold despite the summer warmth. She glanced at the clock as the door shut behind her, she still had about forty minutes before Ben and Grandpa got back, plenty of time to get changed. She tossed the magic bag into one of her drawers, placed the grimoire next to it, and finally tossed her new underwear onto the lower bunk bed.

Gwen drew all the curtains, light peeking around them giving the interior a relaxed, calming atmosphere. She lifted her shirt off, shivering as it slowly peeled away from her skin. It was difficult to get it off her arms but she managed. She shivered again, her naked torso cold to the none existent breeze in the Rust Bucket. Another shiver, her body was so clammy, she couldn’t wait to warm up, thankfully Grandpa had left her the keys.

Scrunching her toes in her wet sneakers, she took a moment to push down on the back of her sneaker and freed her foot and then did the same to the other.  Barefoot and topless, Gwen rushed to the front of the Rust Bucket, Gwen fished the key from her pocket and turned on the engine before turning the heating on, cool air blew against her, hardening her nipples, but it would warm soon enough. She stepped away from the blowers and took off her pants, and finally peeled off her soaked cyan panties, even her lower lips were somewhat puffy.

Charmcaster filled with dread as she felt the sheets beneath her vibrate with heavy footsteps as Gwen returned to her view.

‘Why is she naked…oh crap no she isn’t going to- ‘  Charmcaster’s thoughts were cut off as she was again inflicted with Gwen’s salty flavour as she pinched her by the hem. Pain surged through her small body as she was lifted into the air, it felt like she was being made to dangle by her hair.

“You know, you really have rotten timing…or should I say luck,” Gwen teased, glancing to the knob atop the bedpost, where her Lucky Girl mask hung, awaiting future use as an eternal reminder of who Gwen could be and the choices she had made.

Her gaze returned to the panty in her dangling limply from her fingertips.

“Want to know why? Not only did your spell backfire, but it's laundry day tomorrow, and I only have one pair of underwear left that is clean, and thanks to you, dry. And there’s no way in hell am I not wearing clean underwear for a full day tomorrow, so I guess you’ll have to do,” she smirked, feeling a naughty warmth begin to light between her thighs.

Gwen stepped away from the beds and dropped Charmcaster to the floor, she hoped it hurt. She stepped into either leg hole, bending down and using her index finger to pull her into the correct position, so no part was stuck under her foot.

Disgust flooded her mind as she tasted the bitter, salty flavour of Gwen’s tough heel. Her skin wanted to crawl and shiver but all it could do was sink and shape to the pressure. Relief briefly lit her mind when the weaker salt of Gwen’s finger freed her. She could still smell her cheesy musk but at least she didn’t have to taste it. She mentally winced when she felt meaty fingertips nip either side of her, it was like her arms were in a fleshy vice. She wanted to cry out and pull away but she could do nothing. Her body began to lift again, and the pain intensified as Gwen stretched her body. It was like she was strapped to the rack.

‘Please stop!’ Charmcaster mentally pleaded, her eyes tried to tear up with the pain but they didn’t exist. It felt like her entire body was being stretched taught and if the giantess pulled any further it would start to rip her apart.

The fabric in the middle of her body kissed Gwen’s heel as she lifted upwards. The world blurred around her, her stomach dropping and nausea filling her as she began to rapidly ascend even though it was a normal pace to her holder, manufactured still, stale air whipped past and through her.

Her centre began to stretch as she was pulled higher, catching the inside of Gwen’s leg, she tasted salty with a hint of bland fabric flavour from her pants. A bit of fluff that had been stuck dropped into her centre, it felt like she had a clump of hair stuck on her tongue and she couldn’t get it off. Her skin prickled with warmth as the meaty pillars on either side of her grew closer.

‘Please don’t do this,’ she couldn’t even sweat, she’d have to endure the heat and it would only get worse as she got higher, and then what about when she puts her pants on?

When she reached the titaness’s thighs, she felt her holes filled, her borders dragging against the soft hairless flesh. The humidity was becoming very noticeable now, and the air starting to thicken with a fruity scent. The flavour of Gwen’s exertion assaulted her tongue, she tried to cringe as she was forced to endure the bitter salty flavour of her sweat, forced to condense by her pants, unable to breathe until she stripped.

Her holes started to stretch, the friction of being pulled up Gwen’s thighs starting to burn. She could feel her body starting to dig into soft skin. The spell was to make Gwen the perfect fit for her, so she must be a slightly bigger size than her. She felt another kick to her bruised ego at the idea that the younger girl had slightly wider hips than she if her thighs were already like this.

Gwen altered her grip and gave her new panties a firm tug.

Charmcaster mentally screamed as she was effectively pulled by her hair and forced against the titaness’s crotch. She could feel every wrinkle and dip, she could feel her moist slit. It made her body want to go rigid. Her musk was overpowering, the pool of bitter perspiration mixing with a fruity, tangy scent mixing into an invisible thick fog around her. The mixture of acrid bitterness mixing with the sweetness. It made it hard to think. Her senses were being overwhelmed.

‘When I get out of here you are so going to get it!’

Pain thrummed through her as Gwen pulled her up a little at the back, her wispy body already stretched so far, it felt like her seams were going to start to tear at any second. A new scent assaulted her, the foul smell of Gwen’s ass mixing with the musk of her pussy, it made her want to scream.

It was hard for Charmcaster to see the one silver lining, at least she didn’t have to taste the inside of Gwen’s ass, her soft cheeks were salty with a hint of something more foul, but it was infinitely preferable to what was inside.

Crap, this was going to be her new life if she wasn’t rescued. She couldn’t do anything. She couldn’t cast a single spell. And no one knew she was there, except for the brat wearing her that is. And why would her uncle, even if he was inclined to help her after their previous…interactions, why would he ever think that she was a preteen’s underwear.

She tried to think of a possible solution, tried to block out the sensory information trying to tear her mind apart. She wasn’t sure if it was part of the spell to make her a literal pair of panties by eradicating her mind or if the girl just had such a strong smell and flavour.

“Ooh, you’re quite a snug fit, were you hoping I’d be sandwiched in your ass?” Gwen laughed, playfully plucking at her new undergarment’s waistband, making it mentally cry out in pain.

Gwen opened one of the bottom drawers, bending over just a little as she got used to Charmcaster’s tightness, and fished out another pair of capri pants, though these were cream instead of white. Despite what Ben said, there was a difference.

Gwen sat herself on the bottom bunk and leaned down to pull the pants on, her eyes widening as she felt her underwear ride up, the crotch forced between her lips and the back riding up into her crack. The warmth of her pussy flickered, growing in intensity, her cheeks tinged with a blush, Gwen let out a slow breath and pulled the clothing up. Standing back up she pulled them up to her waist and slipped her hand inside to fish Charmcaster out of her ass and pussy.

Charmcaster was in hell. The world had gone black. She was blind. Her body was stretched to the limit. She wanted to cry it hurt so bad, every fibre of her being was on fire. And the tangy flavour of the redhead’s pussy was much stronger, almost overpowering, she was enjoying her predicament! Fine pubic hairs pricked her insides like tiny needles. And the foul smell of Gwen’s ass had increased in potency and rankness tenfold. It was like having her face pressed to a toilet seat after the girl had just used it.

‘This isn’t right! I shouldn’t be here! She’s supposed to be riding up my ass! I’m better than this!’ she mentally screamed, fresh pain surged through her as Gwen forced her giant finger into the tight gap in her ass, hooking Charmcaster and pulling her back out of her crack before sliding it into the front,  forcing her to pull back out of her crotch, unfortunately, the underside remained plastered to her taint.

She could feel the grime and sweat absorbing into her body the longer it was there. Making her skin writhe with disgust as if worms festered her body.

Gwen began to move, each step was pure agony, stretching her body to the breaking point and grinding her body against her sweaty taint. Further saturating her body making her mind fill with screams of disgust. Gwen’s pants forced her more firmly against her naked flesh, she didn’t even think it was possible, but there it was. It was like having her nose and mouth rubbed into her genitalia after Gwen had worked up a sweat beating the crap out of her.

‘When I get back to normal, I’m gonna turn you into a frigging tampon!’ Charmcaster mentally screamed into the darkness.

Gwen curled her bare toes against the coarse, worn-down carpet, she nipped her lower lip. She hadn’t expected Charmcaster to feel so good. Instead of discomfort, the pressure was making her feel good, like really good. She actually wanted to pull them tighter and wedgie herself and make the little witch smell and taste her asshole.

“It would serve her right too, she did try to do it to me,” Gwen said to herself, trying to justify her actions to herself as she stepped over to the sink and turned on the cold water. She shifted from side to side, enjoying the feeling of her new undergarment dipping into her ass cheeks.

‘What would serve me right?!’ fear gripped Charmcaster’s mind as she tried, and failed, to block out Gwen’s…flavour.

She put a glass under the tap but when she moved to pull it away, she knocked a piece of cutlery waiting to be washed onto the floor. She looked at it and smirked as she got a devilish idea, she licked at one of her canines mischievously. Raising both arms over her head, Gwen proceeded to bend over perfectly, as though she were planning to touch her toes, feeling Charmcaster tighten.

“Mmm, if I knew you’d feel like this, I’d have used that spell on you myself,” Gwen moaned, her hand reaching between her thighs to stroke her crotch, the sensation was hindered by her pants but it still felt good. She reached back.

Spank

‘Oww! P-Please stop! I won’t do anything I swear!’ Charmcaster begged even though she knew Gwen couldn’t hear her, it felt like her ribs had been simultaneously broken and crushed into her pelvis.

She winced from the slight pain as she struck her own rear as best she could, her pussy throbbing with desire as she imagined what the little witch was enduring. She bent her legs, dropping into a squat, gasping with pleasure as her underwear went tight and effectively started to floss her ass. She picked up the spoon, her toes scrunched, and she could feel herself starting to drool, lubricating herself.

‘She-She’s getting wet! Oh god, I can taste it!’ Charmcaster cried, the tangy fruity flavour filling her entire being as though she was actually eating the giantess out.

Gwen felt a light pressure inside her lower abdomen and couldn’t resist.

PFFT

‘Oh my-! What the hell!’ she felt her non-existent stomach muscles try to contract so she could vomit as the vile smell engulfed her and was forced to pool inside of the titaness’s pants.

“Hope you like how that tasted,” Gwen laughed, giving her little butt a wiggle to rub it in.

Standing upright she dropped the spoon in the sink and glanced back at the clock.

“Twenty minutes…screw it, I need this,” she turned and crossed the room back to the beds and downed half her drink before placing it on the small dresser.

Her nipples were hard enough to cut glass. She really needed this. She pulled her pants down, and in her haste, she actually pulled Charmcaster down a little, her waistband curling in on itself.

When she stepped out of the pair she looked at herself in the full-length mirror of the small wardrobe and smirked. She curled her fingers around the twisted waistband and hesitated a second before yanking on her, pulling it as high as it would go, crying out in pain and ecstasy as the crotch dug deep into her pussy and very deep into her ass cheeks. This felt amazing.

“Oh wow, I definitely like you better this way…” Gwen gasped, her voice a mixture of an orgasmic whisper and a laugh, she made her waist weave from side to side, enjoying how the panty stretched against her slit and rose slightly higher into her ass.

“I’m definitely keeping you,” Gwen moaned, patting her crotch condescendingly.

‘Keeping me?! Ah ow, stop!’

Gwen squatted and climbed into the bottom bunk, making sure to make her new panty stretch as much as it could.

Charmcaster was in hell. Pure hell. She had been stretched so much and ridden up so much…even with Gwen pantless, the world was black apart from a crevice of light that was her window into the outside world.

If she still had lungs she’d have suffocated. The air was too thick to breathe. It was a horrid cocktail of Gwen’s tangy, fruity wet pussy and foul filth-scented ass. She could feel the wrinkles of her anus. It was like both her nose and tongue were tracing them, memorising them.

Her vision darkened, taken up by a red wall as light tried to filter through and around Gwen’s finger as the giant appendage stroked the slick lips through her. Again her flimsy body tried to cringe as she was pushed delicately into every crevice as Gwen stroked herself.

‘Please don’t.’

Gwen pushed her finger into her pussy, forcing Charmcaster to enter a full inch inside her lips.

The giant pussy quivered around her, the hot wet walls pulsating, trying to pull her in deeper. She didn’t know if she should be thankful or cursing her tightness as it prevented her from going in further while at the same time making the giant pussy try to rip her in its search of carnal delights.

“Mmm so tight,” Gwen moaned, slipping her finger around her panties and pushing it inside herself. Her other hand curled around her waistband.

‘No no no ooooowwwww!!! OW! OW! OWWW!’ her mind became a constant scream of pain as she felt her hair yanked harshly, forcing her against her owner’s giant pussy and ass. She couldn’t even process she had acknowledged the giantess as her owner.

Gwen let the waistband snap back into place against her lower stomach as she continued to finger her pussy, even adding a second finger as she increased her pace. Her fingers darkened as the crotch of the panty dug into her fingers, slowing the blood flow in her hand.

The fresh taste of Gwen’s dry skin joined the cocktail, the coolness of the naked flesh mixing with the overwhelming heat of her ass and lubricating pussy.

It was getting harder to think. So much pain. So much stimulation. It made her mentally weak.

“Mmm so good,” Gwen groaned, rolling onto her front, and sticking her ass into the air as she slid another finger into her snatch, it was getting very tight now with the underwear contracting them, pushing them together but that only enhanced the pleasure – especially when she knew Charmcaster was suffering for her pleasure too.

Her free hand came up, brushing over her breast and making her nipple shiver with pleasure before she reached back and grabbed the waistband. She could almost hear the little witch begging her not to, she imagined her begging and pleading as she fingered herself. Her pussy began to rhythmically squeeze her fingers making her squeeze her thighs together, her ass cheeks starting to twitch on their own with pleasure.

She pulled and she pulled hard.

“Oh yes!” Gwen screamed into her pillow as she felt her new underwear pull so tight it was like they were trying to cut her pussy into two.

Her legs stretched out behind her and they trembled with the largest orgasm she’d ever had, her cum gushing into her new panty. That’s when she noticed, she could feel her finger against her back. She wiggled it around, and she felt the wispy fringe of the panty around it. She’d torn a hole in them when she yanked them, she smirked.

“Oops, looks like you’re stuck now, forever my panties, my dirty panties,” Gwen teased, rolling onto her back and using her sticky cum soaked fingers to rub the crotch all over her pussy.

Charmcaster’s mind was blank. She’d felt it the second it happened. She was damaged. The spell was permanent. No matter what…she would forever be the brat’s panties. The sweet tangy taste of her cum was no comfort. She didn’t even notice as Gwen rubbed her over her giant pussy.

Gwen slid her off and began to use her to clean herself. Using her to mop up her cum.

‘I’m…I’m…nothing…just panties…a cum rag…I’ll never be free again…never be human again…even if someone found me…’

Gwen smiled down at her.

“Here’s your welcoming present,” she let saliva pool in her mouth and spat into the crotch of the panties, “I’m gonna go wash up, I guess I’ll just go commando tomorrow…don’t worry you’ll get cleaned with the rest of my knickers,” she laughed before tossing her new charming panties into her laundry hamper, smirking when she noticed she’d landed on her panties from the previous day. Perfect.

When the lid closed Charmcaster was again immersed in darkness and became very aware of the world through her other senses. The air was thick and very humid from the heat and lack of open space, the smell of stale cum and sweat combined into a musky fog. It was worse than being in a high school’s changing room. All she could taste was sweaty fabric and crusty cum. If she could she’d vomit.

All she could do was lay there and endure it. Memorise it. Absorb it. She is just pair of panties now. Nothing more. Just a panty to be worn and eventually thrown away.

It was funny, she’d forsaken the name her parents had given her, Hope, in favour of Charmcaster. And now hope had forsaken her. Like her new owner, first, she took her body, then she took her book, and now she’s taken her humanity.

The sound of running water echoed outside the basket as Gwen turned on the shower.

She’d never even shower again.

Despair overtook her as the panty was forced to accept its new reality.