- Text Size +

As soon as the pink smoke arose around Micah he held his breath. But his eyes were already burning and a sensation of vertigo hit him. He felt as though he was falling. There was no pain but the disorientation he was feeling made him unable to tell where he was or how long he had been in the magic smoke. Micah was almost at the limit of holding his breath when suddenly the smoke disappeared, lifted away by a powerful wind of some kind, and he collapsed on the floor rubbing his eyes and regaining his bearings. 

Meanwhile Gilda had ran to the window over the desk and popped it open. She quickly cast a charm that pulled the pink smoke into a vortex and out the window. She turned back to see if Micah was injured, but she couldn’t see him at all. She ran towards the cauldron fearing the worst. 

Micah managed to stand up even with his vision still being blurry. He was worried by the feeling that the earth was shaking and a large green profile seemed to be moving in front of him. The green blur approached him with amazing speed, rising over him like the great trees in the forest surrounding his family’s home. As the figure loomed over him his vision was finally beginning to clear and he saw the face of Gilda leaning down to inspect him. He fell backwards into a sitting position looking up at the now massive brownie unable to comprehend his situation.

“Young Master?” she asked, uncertain that the tiny elf before her was real and alive. 

“Gilda, I… uh, I don’t know what happened” confessed Micah looking into her massive eyes. “I don’t think I’m injured, but something seems to have changed…” his train of thought trailed off as he looked around the room. The ceiling seemed as high as the clouds. The wood grain on the floor now had such detail that the boards appeared coarse and uneven rather than the smooth detail he remembered. After finally standing up, he estimated that he was maybe a bit taller than Gilda’s ankles, smaller compared to her than she used to be to him. His head was still a little woozy, but without much math he realized that meant he must be less than an inch tall.

As Micah scanned the room dumbfounded Gilda’s mood began to change. No longer fearing for Micah’s life she stood back up and, placing her hands on her prominent hips and took a few purposeful steps towards him. Micah’s focus returned to the towering figure. He flinched as her once dainty feet fell on either side of him, each easily dwarfing his height in length. He craned his neck up and saw the angry brownie’s face staring back at him over her prodigious chest. 

“Of course Young Master doesn’t know what happened! Young Master is a… a… Young Master is a FOOL!” she yelled punctuating her insult with a stamped foot. Micah almost fell again from the giant’s gesture and he looked up at her with a mixture of confusion and fear. Commanding his full attention Gilda had no intention of stopping “Gilda cleans, and keeps house, and cooks, and all Young Master does in return is worry Gilda with books and spells. Young Master is lucky to be alive!”

Normally when Gilda began one of her lectures Micah would simply pick her up by the tail and tell her to go do some chore, but now the angry brownie towered over him and he had no choice but to listen.

“Young Master could have waited for the Lady of the House to look at his potion and tell him it was a bad idea. But no, Young Master had to defy the Lady over and over until he finally turned himself into a bug!” she said with a wave of her hand. “Now, Young Master will have to beg the Lady for help to return him to normal, if she even can, and Gilda will be punished too for letting Young Master indulge in his foolishness.”

Micah was suddenly brought back to reality by these words, his mother and sister would be returning in three days! He couldn’t begin to imagine how mad she would be, both over his stature and his use of The Grimoire. Or worse yet endure the teasing of his older sister, who would no doubt take great joy seeing him in his current state. “Gilda, mother can never know this happened” he pleaded to her “I have a few days to figure this out, it might even wear off on its own.”

“Figure out how? Young Master is no mage, and if he thinks Gilda is helping him use his books then he has lost his mind!” as she said this she bent down and reached for Micah. He took a half step back as the giant hand seemed to lunge at him, but she was too quick. Tucking her thumb and finger under each of his arms she closed her hand around him and drew him up to her face. 

“Gilda will care for Young Master, like she always does, until the Lady of the House returns. Then he will beg for her help, and should he receive it he will remember not to go playing with strange magics ever again.” Her voice was calm, but her eyes had a fierceness Micah had never seen before, he was also resting at chest height to the deepest cleavage he had ever seen, so it was debatable which exactly was contributing more to his extended silence. 

“Is that understood, Young Master?” she asked squeezing him a bit tighter to regain his attention. Micah quickly nodded in approval, though still at a loss for words. Satisfied with winning her first argument ever with her Young Master Gilda nodded and a smile returned to her face. 

She grabbed him with both hands and pulled him into a hug. Pressed firmly into her mountainous breasts Micah could only notice their warmth and flowery aroma from some perfume Gilda was wearing. The ridiculous strength displayed by the tiny brownie only reminded him of Gilda’s past attempts at hugging family members had been constrained entirely to ankles and wrists where her enthusiasm was easily ignored. As she pulled him away from the embrace, the nature of his predicament began to sink in more heavily. He was nothing but a doll to this mere fairy and would be utterly inconsequential to his family and friends. 

“Gilda is going to tidy up all these books then make dinner for the Young Master…” her voice trailed off and then she let out a slight giggle. “Gilda will finally have company for dinner in her room! Young Master is going to be so much easier to cook for like this!” she said with a broad grin. Micah was so distracted by her swinging him about he didn’t notice the brownies tail snaking up around him. At its very end her tail was about as wide as his torso. It coiled around his body like some great python, pinning his arms to his side, with the tuft of hair ending behind his head. 

Without any warning Micah was swung behind her body as her tail hung in a natural S-shape. In the past he had seen her carrying small items around the house in the same fashion as he was now bound. Upside down and staring into her posterior he could only vaguely make out her hand movements as she cast various charms to push the books back into their respective places on the shelves and organized his papers into one of the desks many drawers. 

With another flick of her hands the lamps in the room extinguished and the darkness set in. Micah had not realized how much time had passed since he began his experiment, but the setting sun made it obvious that night was soon to come. Gilda began to walk out of the room. The hypnotizing shimmy of her hips not withstanding Micah was becoming disoriented by the constant counter sway of Gilda’s tail. By the time she had made it to the hallway and charmed the door to the library closed he had had enough.

“Gilda!” he yelled. He was immediately whipped forward and over her head so that he now dangled before her face. 

“Yes, Young Master?” she asked with a bemused smirk, being well aware that she was letting her tail swing a bit more freely than she typically would with precious cargo. 

Micah was once again distracted by Gilda’s cleavage directly above (or below?) his head. Regaining his composure he began “Gilda, you can’t swing me about like that, I’m going to be sick.” 

“Hmpf, Gilda doesn’t have to carry Young Master at all, If he wants to walk to dinner he knows where the kitchen is.” 

With that her tail unrolled him on the floor and she began walking away. Micah sat confused for a moment before realizing how far she was getting away from him with simply a walking pace. At his size the kitchen was a few miles away, which wouldn’t be that bad even for a homebody elf like him, but the flight of stairs down to the first floor would almost be impossible for him to navigate. 

He ran after the brownie yelling “Gilda, WAIT!”

She stopped and turned, amused at her tiny Master running to catch up to her. As he approached, slightly out of breath, Micah began “Gilda, I can’t get down the stairs on my own. Just, please, be gentler when carrying me.”

She knelt down next to him “If Gilda carries Young Master, she will carry him how she pleases.”

Micah, still catching his breath from the short sprint, looked up at her and seeing no sign of a smile or joke on her face surrendered. “Alright, do what you want, just don’t leave me behind” he said, though even he had to admit the words sounded a lot more pathetic when saying them out loud.

With a grin Gilda reached for him with both hands. Expecting to be wrapped up in her tail again Micah was pleasantly surprised when she brought him up to her chest. He was doubly surprised when she slid him down the front of her dress. He clung to the frilly edge of the emerald colored neckline all too aware of the warm globes pressing into his back.

“Young Master seems to be so distracted by Gilda’s chest, perhaps this is the best place for him.” Gilda said as Micah blushed deeply. “Hold tight, Gilda might not rescue Young Master if he falls.”

Micah wasn’t sure if she meant fell out of the dress or fell into it, or which would be worse in his condition. He didn’t have much time to consider this as Gilda approached the section of upstairs hall that overlooked the main entrance next to the staircase. Even though he had seen her do it a thousand times he was still too distracted thinking about what had just happened to recognize her intentions. She approached the space between two railings and with no hesitation lept out into the open hallway. For Micah it was like being launched off a mountain, while clinging to a barge, a barge that happened to be giggling the whole way down.

He clung for dear life to the soft fabric as she cast her charms half way through the fall. Their descent slowed rabidly from her magic and she floated the last foot or so down, landing no harder than someone who had just jumped down from a chair. For Micah the landing was still somewhat unexpected as he lurched forward with the dress before being slammed back into the breasts behind him. His grip loosened a bit and he began to slip down, but he quickly grabbed the edge of the fabric and with a few kicks of his legs managed to right himself so that he was resting with his arms once again over the edge. 

The minor struggle of her passenger caused a riotous laugh to erupt from Gilda, almost dislodging him from his position once again. “Careful, Young Master” she said rubbing a single finger on his head in a petting motion. As she began her walk to the kitchen, where her room was, Micah began to contemplate Gilda herself. 

To his knowledge no one in the family had really spent much time with her, which was the point of brownies really, to not be seen. But Gilda had always been a little funny, a little too familiar in serving the family, too nosy, and too opinionated for a brownie. He had always chalked that up to a personality quirk or a fairy sense of humor. Which were harmless habits for a creature smaller than a cat that simply tends the house, but now that his life may literally be in her hands he was considering her character for the first time. By the time Gilda was opening the door to her room (really just a walled off space at the bottom of the pantry) Micah realized that he honestly had no idea what was in store for him over the next three days.