- Text Size +

Micah had no idea what was going on. In truth he would love a bath after his impromptu wine shower, but the idea of bathing with Gilda at this size and with the amount of alcohol she has consumed both terrified and excited him. There was some consolation in that her request appeared to have been entirely rhetorical and he had no real say in the matter, as she had already carried him over to the wine bottle turned bath tub. 

Gilda deposited her thimble on a hidden shelf between the wall and the tub. With her free hand she charmed a large faucet on the wall to open up. Water surged into the neck of the bottle and flowed into the tub. She reached back to the shelf and produced a small bauble with a fragrant liquid in it. A few drops from the bauble and the churning water bubbled with soap and produced the flowery aroma she always smelt of. She stopped the flow of water, and with another more complicated charm steam began to rise from the magically warmed over bath.

Micah was astounded at the speed and mastery of her magic, so much that he didn’t notice Gilda’s tail wrapping around him again. He was at least held right side up this time, as Gilda lifted one of her long supple legs into the bath. Balancing on the ground smooth edge of the bottle, Gilda carefully pulled the rest of herself into a standing position in the tub. 

“No peeking Young Master” Gilda said coyly as she turned him around. Even if he possessed the flexibility to turn around that accursed tuft of hair at the end of her tail would have blocked anything worth seeing. Instead he simply saw the silk robe get placed on a hook on the wall and watched as water was displaced by Gilda slipping herself into the welcoming bath. He was then dropped on the shelf against the wall. 

Turning around he surveyed a massive lake, swirls of warm aromatic vapor rose from its surface, and reclining into the neck of the bottle lay the giant brownie with a satisfied smile. Her prominent bosom bobbed just beneath the surface of the water forming welcoming shoals that seemed to beckon to the young elf. So strong was their call that he nearly dived right in, but was quickly stopped by the end of Gilda’s tail flopping down in front of him. 

“Could Young Master remove the ribbon from Gilda’s tail?” she purred, wiggling the tail back and forth in front of him. Micah hid his dissatisfaction with this request as best he could. He did not believe that his diminutive, sticky, cold, and wet self was the best means of removing the ribbon, especially after the magical displays Gilda had been putting on all night. As he struggled with the bow he decided to attempt small talk. 

“I had no idea you used your magic for so many things, it’s impressive” he said struggling to pull up the yards of loose ribbon onto the shelf. 

“Brownie magic is very powerful, but limited” Gilda said.

“Limited, how?” Micah asked pulling the first large loop from the bow knot with a grunt. 

“Within the walls of the Home” she said flatly. 

Micah fell over pulling the other strand from the knot, now he only had to focus on unwinding the ribbon. He suddenly had a thought “Hey, could you try using Brownie magic to undo what happened to me?” 

“No” Gilda said tersely. 

“Is that an ‘I won’t’ or ‘I can’t’ kind of no?” he asked, a little nervous of her change in tone, but still mostly focused on unwrapping the last coils of ribbon. 

Gilda’s opened her eyes and leaned forward from her relaxed position. She pressed herself up against the edge of the tub, careful to keep herself covered. Her head hung high over Micah as she spoke “It is a ‘no’ kind of no, Young Master.”

Micah was once again intimidated by her size, feminine assets, and the size of her feminine assets. He shrugged his shoulders and in defiance of his trepidation said “Isn’t it worth a try?” 

“Young Master never knows when to quit” she said picking up the ribbon from the shelf. She charmed it to fly to the hooks on the wall near all her sowing supplies. “Brownies can’t use their magic, for good or ill, on the Family of the house. Besides, mixing magics is even more dangerous than Young Masters usual foolishness.” 

She reclined back into her position and taking up the thimble of wine began to sip again. “I guess that would be ‘can’t’ then” said Micah dejectedly.

“If Gilda were the most powerful Brownie sorceress in the world, she could only carry master around in her dress” she said with a smirk. 

“…or wrapped in your tail” volunteered Micah. Gilda laughed, and even Micah had to chuckle at the weirdness of the situation he found himself in. Gilda patted the surface of the water in invitation. Micah fiddled with his towel for a moment “Uh… no peeking?” he tried. 

“Young Master should stop trying to be so modest, Gilda has seen everything anyway” she said.

“What?” was all Micah could respond with.

Gilda smirked and sipped her wine. “Brownies aren’t supposed to be seen. Gilda breaks this rule when it suits her, but otherwise she’s as good as any other brownie at not being seen.” 

“Young Master has dressed and undressed himself in Gilda’s presence dozens, maybe hundreds, of times without knowing.” she finished by reaching up from the edge of the water and pinching the makeshift towel around Micah’s waste. A quick flick of her wrist and it was free. She tossed the scrap of cloth behind her head in a grandiose fashion with a hearty laugh.

Micah had no words of protest against this last indecency. He was still stuck in the limbo of coming to terms with what Gilda had told him, how many times had he thought he was alone in the house when he was secretly being watched? What had she seen, what hadn’t she seen?

Weirdly he felt smaller than ever. Being bullied by a tuft of hair, or carried in the palm of a hand, or getting full on crumbs of food not fit for mice was nothing compared to how small he felt naked and without secrets in front of the beautiful young fairy. Gilda was still giggling as he snapped back to reality and decided that the bath water was probably the best place to get over this feeling. 

He ran and jumped into the water. Gilda watched him closely. Micah began to swim towards her and she charmed the jug of wine to roll over to the bathtub. She poured herself another thimble full and she checked on Micah as she started to drink. Micah was closing in on the freckled islands that had tantalized him all night when his path was suddenly blocked. The tail had risen from the depths and blocked his passage like a great piece of driftwood.

“Where exactly is Young Master swimming with such determination?” Gilda inquired after a sip.

“The explorer’s spirit of my father has overtaken me. I now seek strange shores and exotic tracts of land.” Micah yelled up taking the opportunity to rest on the floating tail. 

Gilda almost spat out her wine. “YOUNG MASTER HAS NEVER DESIRED TO EXPLORE THE BACK YARD” she yelled laughing. “Does he expect Gilda to believe that the explorer’s spirit only strikes when he happens to be in the bath with Gilda?”

“I guess not” he said diving under the tail and emerging on the other side he continued to swim.

Gilda gave anther chuckle as she picked Micah up out of the water. He looked up at her and she smiled as she threw him further down the tub. He landed in a ball on the water’s surface. He expected the impact to be more jarring, but some combination of his new size and weight resulted in it feeling like a normal jump into water.

“Swim to the end and back” Gilda said “Young Master might find exotic lands more receptive of weary travelers who will cause less trouble.”

Micah turned around and began swimming as instructed. The physical exertion was good for clearing his mind. He swam, refusing to look at his surroundings, and he was almost able to convince himself this was just a normal swim. When his hand finally touched the edge and he looked up at the huge wall of glass it all came back to him. There was no escaping the fact that he had just spent several minutes swimming half the length of a wine bottle. He started to swim back to Gilda, who was lying back contentedly.

The physical exertion was starting to take its toll. He wasn’t a good swimmer at the best of times and it had been a trying day. He flipped over onto his back and floated for a while. He felt water begin to move underneath him and before he could flip over something solid hit his back and lifted him out of the water. He sat up and saw Gilda’s foot rising in front of him, she had let her leg float and he now sat on her shin just above the ankle. 

“Young Master looked tired” Gilda said, still sipping wine. He turned around and awkwardly straddled her leg as though he was riding a horse. The supple warmth of her skin and aroma of the bath was having an effect on Micah that was hard to hide in his nudity. He didn’t have long to think about how to hide himself as his perch lifted out of the water. Gilda extended her leg towards the ceiling and Micah slid down it. He didn’t have much of a grip and teetered off her leg halfway down her shin and fell into the bath again.

With Micah struggling underwater Gilda shifted forward, further disturbing Micah’s attempts to get upright. Once he found himself treading water the face of the brownie hovered over him wearing a playful grin. “Does Young Master really think Gilda is cute?” she asked with the wine in her breath washing over him. 

Micah didn’t know how to respond. He had always meant cute in the same way that one referred to a pet, and stating that truthfully was not likely to improve her mood. But he was also finding it harder not to notice her feminine traits, magnified as they were. Her golden eyes and thick lashes looking down at him. Her flushed cheeks from the warm bath bearing the constellation of her freckles. Those pouty wine-reddened lips. The faerie were often overlooked for their stature but many among them possessed beauty to rival that of elven kind.

“Of course” Micah said, more earnestly than intended. A vaguely predatory look came over Gilda’s eyes and Micah unconsciously started treading away. Gilda stood up quickly and disturbed the water so that Micah went reeling once again. She stepped out of the bath and cast a drying charm. Micah was sputtering on the surface of the water as a warming wind snaked up Gilda’s body and played with her hair until it was dry. She looked over her shoulder and swatted Micah with the tuft of her tail.

Micah grabbed on to the tail reflexively as he was pulled from the water by it. Gilda brought Micah up to her face as she cast a weaker version of the drying charm. She watched in fascination as the hair of her tail whipped over the naked body of her Young Master. Insufferable as she found his stubbornness, she had long found him to be her favorite of the family to watch. 

Gilda supported Micah with her hand so that he did not have to cling to her tail. Micah settled into the crock of her thumb and index finger, with his arms wrapping over each for support. He blinked and was stunned by his proximity to Gilda’s face. Dangling as he was, he looked down, and some combination of his height from the floor and her nudity caused him to start squirming. Gilda chuckled at his blushing and tilted her palm back to give him better support. The thought of holding her Young Master in the palm of her hand like this gave her ideas that the wine only encouraged. 

Micah for his part was struggling too much with his perch to pay attention to the brownie. When Gilda leaned forward to kiss his face he was taken completely by surprise. The soft strong pressure of her lips parted ever so slightly and her tongue reached out to explore his cheek before she pulled back. Her lips came right back down on his chest, Micah pushed back against her cheeks, pinned as he was to her hand. 

“Gilda, I don’t know if this is a good id…” Micah began, but Gilda’s kisses progressed southward, and she found what Micah had been failing to hide in the tub. Her impish eyes grinned down at him as she manipulated his loins with just the tip of her tongue. Though Micah pushed harder against her he found her cheeks, soft though they were, barely yielded. He was trapped between the palm of a fairy and her aggressive tongue. The amorous explorations of the tremendous appendage didn’t seem like they would ever end. Embarrassed, humiliated, and yet fully aroused he couldn’t voice any further protest while Gilda did as she liked. 

Gilda watched with fascination as the tiny elf blushed and resisted her manipulations. To have him under her control like this she couldn’t help but remember every time he picked her up dismissively or talked down to her. In the thrill and excitement she began to rub herself with her free hand. She was growing weaker in the legs and took a few steps back to collapse onto her pillow bed. 

Micah could no longer hold back. As the brownie fell to her bed he was pushed hard against her tongue and finally surrendered. Gilda sucked on him a little longer, mostly to tease the elf, but also she was taking time to position herself comfortably. Gilda pulled Micah away from her face and whispered up to him “Gilda hopes Young Master hasn’t lost his explorer’s spirit.”

The brownie giggled as she lowered Micah. In her grip he floated past her tan hillock-like breasts. Looking down he began to understand her intentions. Below her stomach Micah could see her other hand working her fingers into the space between the sparse field of golden hairs. 

“Wait, Gilda…” was all Micah could get out before he was pushed into her sex. As her fingers situated Micah he was overwhelmed by the warm damp folds of flesh. He pushed and kicked against her blindly but the stimulation only made the brownie desire more. Her hands lifted away and Micah wearily looked up to see her tail folding over. Being much thicker at the base than at the end the muscled tail laid against Micah roughly. He was pressed back and forth against Gilda. 

Micah felt as though he was loosing sense of himself trapped as he was in the nether regions of the brownie. After some time the tail finally lifted, only to allow a hand back in to  rub him vigorously until the walls of his prison began to constrict in rapid waves. Gilda spread her legs as she came, surprised at how quickly she climaxed with the Young Masters assistance. Her legs quivered and her tail twitched as her toe curling orgasm worked it’s way through her. 

Micah pulled himself out slowly at first. He grabbed at whatever folds of flesh would give his hands purchase to climb. If Gilda noticed she was still too out of it to care. Micah laid himself out on the patch of curly blond hair he had spotted earlier. As he caught his breath he realized that everything he felt, tasted, smelled, and was covered with came from Gilda. The little fairy had used him without so much as a second thought and he was too exhausted to say anything about her lack of caution given to his treatment. 

Almost as though she sensed his indignation Gilda picked up the elf weakly in one hand. She rolled out of bed and walked as best she could back to the tub. She tossed Micah in and cleaned herself with a bit of cloth. The water was slightly cooler than before and it helped to reinvigorate Micah as he washed himself again. Gilda reached over the tub to grab her black silk robe and wrap herself in it. She put her hands on the edge of the tub and leaned over it, looking down at Micah with a smug grin. 

Craning his neck to look up at her Micah resolved to say something about what just happened “Gilda, I…”

But the brownie interrupted “If Young Master wants to sleep with Gilda on her bed tonight he won’t say another word. Or he can complain and swim to the neck of the bottle, climb out to the shelf and find a sponge to sleep on.”

Micah was bordering on anger now. However, as he tread water his shoulders were beginning to burn. It made him aware of how exhausted he was. He even glanced in the direction of the bottle neck, only to immediately concede that he couldn’t imagine swimming that far right now. He decided he could not risk testing Gilda’s resolve in her ultimatum. He swallowed his pride and said nothing. 

Gilda waited a moment before asking “Does Young Master want Gilda to take him out of the bath now?” Micah nodded his head reluctantly. 

With both hands Gilda scooped him out of the water, she then sauntered back to her bed while holding Micah close. As she laid back she dropped Micah between her breasts and pulled a blanket over herself. Micah cursed himself for getting aroused again at being placed on his “bed”. Gilda extinguished the candles with a charm that produced no smoke. She made herself more comfortable, taking care not to rustle her guest too much, though Micah was already asleep.