- Text Size +

“Alright, time's up. Everyone put down your pencils.”

Looking up in bewilderment at Ms. Sato's words, Jake hurried to finish the test, filling in the bubbles at random and hoping he'd get a good chunk of them right. Sitting in the back row, he'd normally have enough time to finish, but at half an inch tall, filling in his answers with a graphite tip he needed both hands to wield, he could only manage to answer three of the remaining questions before his teacher stopped by his desk and picked up the test with him still standing on it, sending him sliding off onto his desk.

“Class, that will be all for today. You may leave now; all of you except for Jake. Have a good day, kids. I'll see you tomorrow.” Ms. Sato stood by Jake's desk while all his classmates got up and left. Jake looked at her. Though she was a bit on the short side, with half the kids in class already taller than her and half of the others likely to surpass her by the end of the year, to Jake she was nothing short of a colossus, towering so far overhead him that he had to crane his neck all the way back to look at her face. “Now, Jake, what is the meaning of this?” she asked, holding up his test and pointing at the nine unanswered questions. “This is the third time this quarter you've left a test unfinished. Care to explain what's going on?”

“Ms. Sato, it's not my fault! I can't answer these things properly when I'm this small. It takes me forever to turn the pages from the questions to the answer sheet, then fill in the bubble, then turn the pages back to read the next question. You can't expect me to finish my tests like this.”

“Jake, while your shrinking is a regrettable tragedy, it's no excuse for poor performance at school. A few years back we had a student who was missing both of his arms and he still managed to answer all his tests to completion. No, if you're not finishing your tests it's simply because you're not applying yourself anymore.”“

But Ms. Sato!”

“No buts. I'm afraid I'm going to have to keep you in detention again today. I only hope it works this time around.”Ignoring Jake's objections, Ms. Sato plucked him off the desk and brought him down by her foot. Slipping off her high-heel, she dropped him inside, where he rolled down the slope of the insole, to come to a stop on her big toe's imprint. He scrambled to his feet and started climbing back up, pleading with his teacher not to do this, but already her massive nylon-clad foot filled the opening, and as it slid inside he was caught under the unstoppable wall of flesh and fabric, right under the ball of her foot. Ms. Sato then walked back to her desk, stepping on him over and over until she took a seat.

After several minutes trapped down there, Jake heard the muffled sound of his sister's voice.

“Ms. Sato?”

“Ah, hello, Christie. If you're here for your brother, I'm afraid he's in detention again; you'll have to wait another hour to come pick him up.”

“Again!? Ugh! Can't you do anything right, you little twerp?” Christie sighed. “Well, whatever. I'm going home. Not gonna wait around for you all day.”

“Will your mother be coming by later to pick him up?”

“I don't know. Maybe? I'll tell her to call you and let you know.”

After Christie left, Ms. Sato moved her foot back and shook it a bit to make him slide out from under her foot and over to her toes. As soon as he was out, she trapped him under her toes and started toying with him absentmindedly while grading the tests. Knowing from experience that there was no use struggling against her toes, he let her do as she pleased with him, be it smothering him under her meaty toes or squeezing him like a stress toy, even as her skin became damp with her sweat and the smell of her foot started to worsen.

Around half an hour later, Ms. Sato's phone rang. “Mrs. Robertson?” she said, answering the call. “Yes, your son is here with me. Did Christie tell you about it? Yes. Detention. Oh? I see. Yes, I understand. It's no problem at all. Don't worry, your son is in good hands. Thank you for calling.

“Well, Jake,” she said after hanging up, moving her toes off of him so he could better hear her, “it looks like you and I will have plenty more time to go over your recent academic shortcomings. Your mother says she won't be able to come pick you up and entrusted you to me until tomorrow. You'll be coming home with me tonight.” Her toes curled then around Jake in what he thought she meant to be a comforting hug, but all it did was suffocate him for a bit and leave him coated in his teacher's toejam.

It would be another couple hours after that before Ms. Sato finished her work and left the school, with him still in her shoe. “I hope you don't mind if I stop and do a few errands on the way,” she said to him then. Jake objected, but his words went unheard beyond her toes.

Jake's consciousness kept fading over the course of the day, until at last Ms. Sato slipped off her shoes and peeled his limp body from her insole, dangling him by the legs to deposit him in her hand. “Well? How was it? Did you learn your lesson?” Jake muttered something agreeable and rubbed his face, noting that they were finally at what he could only guess was her home. “For your sake, I hope you did. It really is such a shame for a bright young student to let his grades go down from sheer laziness. Unfortunately, I can't be sure you're being fully honest with me, especially after those other times you assured me you'd be trying harder only for your grades to keep slipping.”

Ms. Sato walked into her bedroom and set Jake down on her dresser top before starting to undress right in front of him. “Still, I want you to know I'm not ready to give up on you just yet. I want to see you doing well in class again, Jake. I know you're capable of it; it's just a matter of giving you the right push.” With her shirt unbuttoned, she took it off and folded it neatly, putting it aside on the edge of her bed, then she put her foot up beside it and reached to her thigh, grabbing the cuff of her nylons and slowly rolling it down, either unaware or unconcerned with the stares she was getting. “I was thinking on the way here about what else I might do to help you, and I think I've identified a new approach that might work.” With her nylons off, she put them both on top of the shirt, then began taking her skirt off. “If the stick doesn't work, maybe I need to use the carrot instead.”

Grabbing her skirt off the floor, she put it with her other work clothes, then went back to the dresser, standing before Jake with her hands on her hips, looking down at him from beyond her heaving chest. “Now let me give you a small taste of the reward you can expect if you do well on your next test.” Grabbing the tiny boy, she held him up over her bosom and, tugging at one of her bra cups, she dropped him inside and let her bra snap back into place, clapping him firmly to her soft chest near her nipple, where he squirmed for a bit and then was still.

“Do try not to fall off, Jake; wouldn't want you to get lost in the carpet, would we?” She went on to change into her night clothes before lying back on her bed with a thick book in hand, leaving Jake to enjoy himself on her breast. She was pleased to note that he seemed to be enjoying himself, rubbing his little hands over her soft skin and curling up against her nipple. That was good, she thought with a smile; hopefully now she would see an improvement in him.




“Everybody, put down your pencils.”

Jake hurried to finish answering the last remaining question, frantically dragging his pencil-tip all over the empty bubble. Finishing just before Ms. Sato got to him, he stepped off the page and sat down, panting hard over what had been for him as much a physical as a mental test. When his teacher picked up the test, she didn't say anything, but the corners of her mouth quirked up in the specter of a smile.

Ms. Sato dismissed the class, and stood by his desk looking over his test sheet while all the other students left. “Well, Jake,” she said once they were alone in there. “You got a number wrong but there's a definite improvement in your score compared to the last one. And you didn't leave a single question unanswered. Good work.” She smiled at the tiny boy and reached up to the neck of her shirt. “Unfortunately I can't give you your full reward here at school, so I'm afraid I'll have to keep you in 'detention' again today. In the meantime...” She undid the first two buttons, exposing her bountiful cleavage. “This should tide you over well enough, I believe.”Like a divine chariot coming to carry Jake to the promised land, Ms. Sato's hand descended on him, fingers holding him firmly but not ungently, and after a brief ride they deposited him back into that paradise he had spent the last month dreaming of. Ms. Sato's bra then snapped into place, hugging him to his teacher's bosom, where he would stay for hours to come.

Later, when Ms. Sato arrived at her home, she went to her bedroom and plucked Jake from her bra, setting him down on her bed. Then she took off her clothes one by one until she was standing bare naked on front of the tiny boy while he gawked at her. Finally, she grabbed him again, lay down, and dropped him in her cleavage. “Now then, Jake,” she said, grabbing the book on her nightstand, “as a reward for your performance today, you may explore my body at your leisure. And if you get any urges such as a young man like yourself is apt to get, feel free to indulge them as much as you please. Just try not to get tangled up in my hairs; it would be too much of an inconvenience to have to dig you out from there.” With that she opened her book and flipped the pages until arriving at where she'd left off last night, leaving Jake to throw himself at her body in reckless abandon, reveling in the welcoming warmth and softness of his teacher's figure, imbibing her aroma without reserve. For the first time ever, his shrinking didn't seem like such a rough deal after all.

“And remember; there's more of this in store for you as long as you keep your grades up.”