- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Carl sighed angrily, “the honey is twenty thalers a bottle, I can’t go any lower.”

The portly man across from his market stall scowled angrily, “what’s so special about this honey anyways? The next stall over has honey for five thalers!”

“This isn’t honey from bees,” Carl explained, exasperated, “this is Apiarian honey.”

“The hell’s an Apiarian?” the man grumbled.

Carl rolled his eyes, “you know, tiny demi-humans with bee traits?”

“Oh,” the man chuckled, “bee-girls… well it’s still too expensive!”

“It’s meant as an alchemical ingredient or as a sweetener in only the finest of desserts!” Carl snapped, fighting the urge to slide the jar away from the man, “it’s not meant for… what did you want it for again?”

“Chicken,” the man muttered, “and biscuits.”

Carl scoffed, giving in and grabbing the honey away, “this isn’t for you! Go on, get!”

The man huffed, “I don’t see what makes your bee-girls so special, they’re just little bugs-“

“Apiarians are people!” Carl snapped, “yes they’re small, yes they have traits similar to some insects, but they have their own hopes, dreams and-“

“Whatever,” the man muttered, “I don’t even want the honey anymore…” the man waved dismissively and moved to the next stall, where a grinning woman was displaying normal honey at a fraction of Carl’s prices.

Carl sighed, looking at his unsold jars of honey, sorry girls, he thought sadly.

In the collected boxes behind Carl’s small ramshackle cabin, a queen addressed her people. Like most bee-girls, Pollyanna had fuzzy black hair, and wore black and white striped clothing that matched her abdomen, protruding just above her bottom. Unlike her drones, Pollyanna was plump, a voluptuous and curvy thing that would have looked to be in middle age if she were human, but the biggest difference between her and the smaller bee-girls that buzzed before her was her sheer size. At five inches tall she towered over the rest of them, her imposing figure ready to nuzzle and dote over an inch high king bee… if they had one.

“The Beekeeper will return soon!” Queen Pollyanna decreed, causing the hive to buzz with excitement. She smiled, crossing her legs over her throne as her antenna twitched in excitement. Below her the soldiers and drones cheered, “the wonderful human who cared for us in the winter, who sheltered us, who has demonstrated all of the traits to be our new KING!” below her the bee girls went crazy, and their queen beamed. Behind her, illuminated by the magic of her trusted seers, a picture of Carl lit up, his smiling handsome face grinning down at them all

“What must we do your majesty!?” Carlotta, her head guard called, kneeling before her massive form.

The queen chuckled, “rest my children, even now our works are in motion, that the beekeeper will not realize our plans until he is already my delightful little boy toy!”

The bee girls cheered as their queen bowed, letting them bask in her genius.

Carl sighed, looking at his ramshackle house near the edge of the village. His spirits lifted a little as he heard the joyful buzzing from the dozen hives behind his house, but the sight of his dilapidated roof and the peeling paint on his cabin still wore on him.

Soon my financial problems will start impacting the bees, he thought in despair, I can’t let that happen…

Apiarians weren’t like normal bees, they were bigger for one, though “big” was relative. Drone girls were maybe an inch tall, fluttering their little wings so fast the eye couldn’t see as they went out to gather nectar, and the soldiers were maybe twice that height. The queen was a full five inches tall, a curvy woman with yellow and black up her body and a slightly plump face that would have reminded him of a wealthy lady from town, if any of them were half as pretty.

Don’t think lustfully about their queen, he scolded himself, she’s a very regal lady. Still, he did love it when the curvy little Apiarian rode on his shoulder, surveying her realm of hives and eagerly telling him about the honey production, the field of clover they’d found… In a way it was almost like he had an entire kingdom, queendom rather, in his back yard.

And an entire kingdom of responsibilities… He did everything he could to make life easier for the girls, he planted fields of flowers around them, he put up fences and wire to keep predators away, and if that wasn’t enough he was always ready with his sword or bow if they needed it… not that they were defenseless of course, their stings were more potent than their insect brethren, but he still didn’t like the idea of anything coming after the tiny women…

“Carl!” a tiny woman buzzed up to his shoulder, eagerly swirling around him as he walked up the cobblestone path to his door. He chuckled, gently shooing her away from his eyes.

“And who might you be?” he asked. While knowing them all was impossible, he was on a first name basis with over a dozen of the bee-girls, mostly notably Pollyanna, their Queen, and Carlotta, the head soldier. He squinted and chuckled, “Oh… sorry Lynd, I didn’t recognize you at first.”

“It’s okay, most humans can’t tell us apart at all!” the little drone girl squeaked. She hovered just in front of him a moment, like most drones she had what would be a petite form, athletic and slender like a gymnast, a pair of black and yellow striped stockings riding up her legs and matching the abdomen that trailed behind her almost like a tail. “How did the day at market go?”

“Poorly,” he muttered, “I don’t know how I’m going to tell the queen I can’t afford a new hive box right now…” he sighed, “there are so few alchemists or mages who can appreciate Apiarian honey.”

“Aww, don’t be hard on yourself Carl!” Lynd said, snuggling up to his cheek and giving him a hug as best she could, “we all love living with you!”

“Hmm… what’s this?” he asked, picking up a small parcel someone had left on his doorstep, “I didn’t order anything from town…”

“M-Maybe you just forgot,” Lynd said nervously, “let’s just open it up!”

With a frown Carl tore the packaging away, revealing a small tin box labeled simply, “Tea.”

“Huh, it’s certainly addressed to me,” he muttered, “well I suppose I could go for a cup… Do bees drink tea Lynd?” He blinked, looking around for the suddenly absent bee, “Lynd?”

Lynd giggled as she buzzed down in front of the dozen other drones and soldiers, led by Carlotta, “he’s making the tea!” she said excitedly, and the rest of them gathered around the window, watching eagerly as the beekeeper prepared the brew.

It was of course a trap, several of the soldiers had flown into town to make the order, struggling to lift the trio of coins they’d needed to pay for it. It had been a perilous journey, and the clerk at the general store had been quite perplexed, but not so much that he didn’t place it for them. The Queen had decided that they would reduce Carl to the size of a king-bee, then take him and treat him as one, it was a perfect plan, and with the help of tea spiked with a potent magical ingredient, pixie dust, Carl would soon find himself the perfect size to be claimed by the hive.

Carl blinked, “w-what the…” the tea had an odd flavor to it, like moldy fruit. His head started to spin, and he dropped the cup in surprise as his clothing got looser, the ceiling farther away. The top of the table rose in front of him, then passed his head as he dwindled, shocked, into the pile of his clothing.

He heard buzzing, and looked up in shock to see a pair of soldiers and a dozen drones hovering down to him.

“Oh no!” Lynd said in shock, clapping her hands to her cheeks, “Carl, what happened?”

“T-There was something in the tea,” he stammered. He gulped nervously as Lynd, the cute little bee who always greeted him coming home, suddenly stood several inches taller than him, a fact that she noticed immediately, giggling as she sidled up to him.

“Wow, you’re so tiny…” she said, biting her lip, “do you maybe want a hug to feel better?”

“Uhh…” he gulped, looking up at the soldier bees, who now stood over twice his height, grinning down at him amorously.

“Come on Carl,” she giggled, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close, “you never had a problem with me hugging you before!” He wheezed slightly at her embrace, she was a lot stronger than he expected.

“Maybe I should hug him next,” Carlotta called, stepping over to them with her hands on her hips. Carl looked up nervously, the soldier bees were over twice as large as their drone counterparts, and more voluptuous, muscular…

“W-Wait everyone, we’ve got to figure out what’s going on!” he protested, “and uh… d-do you suppose you have anything I could wear?”

“Awww,” Carlotta teased, reaching down to pick him up from Lynd, “it would be a shame to cover up such a pretty flower of a man!” He yelped as she pinched his bottom, holding him in her arms like he was a stuffed toy. “We’ll bring you to Queen Pollyanna, she’ll know what to do…”

His eyes went wide as he imagined confronting the bee matriarch at this size, he’d be the size of a doll to her… and the plump and matronly monarch would no doubt be very handsy… the bee-girls flirted with him sometimes, and he would occasionally play along, not taking it seriously, but suddenly the idea of a hive full of bees joking about his handsome features seemed a little less funny.

“N-No, why don’t you girls just carry me over to my writing desk, I’ve got several books on potions, maybe there’s an easy fix,” he said, forcing a smile.

Carlotta frowned, running a hand through his hair idly, “Carl, you’re not scared of us, are you?”

“We’re your friends!” Lynd said, buzzing up eagerly as the rest of the drones followed her, nodding and calling agreement.

“And now that you’re a better size, we can be even better friends,” Carlotta said with a wink. Seeing his expression didn’t change, she sighed, “okay, you can spend a few minutes looking through your potion book, but then you have to come meet the queen, deal?”

“Yeah, okay,” Carl said, still stunned. Usually it was him laying down the law for the bees, granting them concessions, but it hadn’t taken them long to establish control once it was him that was the small one…

There was a knock on the door, and Carl and the bees froze, “Carl?” a woman’s voice called, “I’m here for my usual honey pick up…” the door opened and a towering woman strode inside. She was in middle age, with some grey hairs that were visible in her dark brown hair if someone looked closely, and a curve to a body that had added weight in just the right places to draw a man’s eye as she’d aged, a fact that was extremely apparent with the low cut shirts that she was fond of. The exposed cleavage was an odd addition to an otherwise fine fur cloak over her shoulders, and crowning her hair was a ring of ivy that seemed almost alive as it sat on her head.

“M-Miss Sweetroot!” he shouted, waving his hands, “down here!”

“The druid!” Carlotta hissed to Lynd, “what’s she doing here?”

“I don’t know!” Lynd whispered, “she usually only comes on Thursdays!”

“I hope you don’t mind if I’m a little early this week,” she said, peering around the house, “I’m brewing a potion that really need Apiarian honey… Carl dear, where are you?”

“ON THE CHAIR!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.

Oriana Sweetroot frowned, then walked around the table, “oh my,” she chuckled, seeing the tiny man and the collection of bee-girls, “now what happened here?”

“T-There was something in my tea that shrank me!” he shouted, “the bees were uh…”

“Helping!” Carlotta said quickly, “we saw and we came as quick as we could.”

“You saw, did you?” Oriana smirked. She looked over at the teacup on the floor, the still warm beverage now soaking into the cabin’s floorboards. She knelt down, dipped a finger in it, then brought it to her lips, “yes, pixie dust, a common ingredient with the well known property of shrinking humans…” She stood back up, “I can make an antidote.” She started reaching down for Carl, and the bee-girls gathered around him somewhat defensively.

“W-Wait, he should probably stay here, for uh… safe keeping!” Carlotaa said, the other bees around her nodded eagerly, and Oriana rolled her eyes.

“Don’t worry dears, I promise I’ll bring him right back,” with that her hand plucked Carl’s tiny, and naked, form out of the soldier-bee’s grip, bringing him up to her own face for a better look.

“T-Thanks,” Carl stammered, struggling to cover himself with his hands under the druid’s amused gaze.

“We all have to look out for each other here in the country after all,” Oriana said, lowering him over her cleavage. His eyes went wide, and he tried to protest, but her fingers released him, letting him fall, flailing and shouting, into that immense valley below. He hit her breast and bounced, rolling out of control towards the crevice, the warm feeling of her skin against him making it hard to focus as he came to a rest in the center. He was about to try to force his way out, when a single finger came down, pressing on his midsection and forcing him down, sealing him away from the light and surrounding him with the soft heat of the druid’s breasts, a pair of wonderous pillows that seemed to mold around him and prevent any struggle as the finger that had so easily trapped him here withdrew.

“There we are,” Oriana giggled, a fitting place to keep a young man… she turned back to the bees, “tell your queen I’ll be taking very good care of your little beekeeper.” She gave them a flirty wink, enjoying the scowls and looks of jealousy as she headed out the door towards her own home.

Carl was trapped in a soft heavenly prison, and as the druid walked her immense breasts swayed like the ocean, quickly lulling him to sleep. He wasn’t sure how long he was imprisoned in Oriana’s cleavage, but when her finger finally came to fish him out, he looked pathetically back at it, longing to dive back in as the cold air stung his body.

“Now hold still,” the druid said, setting him on a chair.

He looked up to see a small potions dropper that stretched like a tree trunk, and a moment later a drop of irony smelling liquid dropped onto him, soaking him as he coughed and sputtered. The druid casually squeezed the dropper a few more times, smirking as each massive drop slammed into him, causing him to tumble over. A moment later the world seemed to compress, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he slowly grew taller, his size returning.

“Thanks,” he muttered, shivering slightly as he tried to cover himself, “could I have some er…”

“I don’t think you’d look good in my clothes,” Oriana chuckled, tossing him a blanket, “but I’ll try to find a robe or something for you to walk home in.”

He gratefully took the warm fur comforter, draping it over himself, “So… I think the bees tried to shrink me.”

“Oh I have no doubt they did it,” Oriana laughed, “I warned you when you first agreed to keep them, they’re not bugs, they’re a tiny tribe, a nation, they’re resourceful and opportunistic, they will get what they want…”

“And why exactly would they want me small?” he asked, blushing as he remembered the looks they’d been giving him.

Oriana shrugged, “isn’t it obvious?” he looked at her blankly and she rolled her eyes and sighed, “young men can be so clueless… They are far from their native lands, there are no other hives for them to get a king from, this land has little in the way of smallfolk, no fairies, pixies, or the like… so who do you suppose their queen fancies?”

His face went red, “y-you mean… No, that’s ridiculous, why would the queen want to court me of all people? I’m not rich, or strong, or… or…”

“For the first, you don’t court a single bee-girl, you are courted by the entire hive,” Oriana explained, “for the second, you’re a handsome young man who tends to their every need, who spends his days constantly fretting over their every want and protecting them from the wider world. I’ve heard the way you talk with them, the way you tell their little queen she looks heavenly every time you see her! The biggest surprise is that this didn’t happen sooner!”

“Wow…” Carl muttered, thinking… it did make a certain sort of sense. Me and the Queen… me and… all of them!? It was a lot to take in. He gulped, remembering the way the soldiers had towered over him, how even the cute little drones like Lynd had suddenly seemed so powerful and imposing.

“I suppose your question is how you deal with it?” Oriana asked, “do you want to be the king bee Carl?”

“I’m not sure,” he said hesitantly.

“If you wish, I can take them,” Oriana said calmly, “it would sadden them greatly, but I know a few other druids, deep in the mountains, they could house the Apiarians… unfortunately returning them to their homeland is quite beyond my means at this point, the gold required would need the backing of a lord at the least…”

“Yeah,” Carl muttered, “I know…” he pounded his fist on the table angrily, “damn slavers…”

“They faced justice,” Oriana said, “and it was very kind of you to take the hive in and do what you could to make them comfortable… a kindness it seems they appreciate. I ask again, what do you wish to do about it?”

“I… I don’t know,” he sighed, standing up, wrapping the blanket around himself, “I’ll give you an answer soon. For now I’m going to head home,” he smirked, “I guess I’ll have to prepare my food and drink more carefully, but I’m sure I’ll see their next attempt coming.”

Queen Pollyanna crossed her arms, looking down from her throne angrily as the mix of drones and soldiers cowered before her, “w-we’re sorry your majesty!” Carlotta squealed, “the druid, she just came out of nowhere, and she snatched him up before we could protest!”

“Months of planning, ruined!” the queen said angrily, “now Carl will have to wait even longer to hear of our love!” She rubbed her chin, thinking, “the druid… long have I suspected she was our primary rival for the beekeeper’s attentions…” She snapped her fingers excitedly, “at least we know he likes older women! And big… assets,” she giggled, imagining Carl brought down to a proper kingly size, snuggled against breasts bigger than he was as she doted on him.

“Rest assured, this hive will get Carl!” she promised, standing up and looming over her people, “I will simply have to initiate plan bee!”

Renna groaned as she woke up, staring up at the sky, already angry. Sitting up her pointed ears twitched in irritation, it had been another night of restless sleep on the rocky ground for the elf-mage, and she looked glumly down at her dirty and disheveled clothing. Even her skin was lacking that almost magical elven glow as she looked at her reflection in the small stream next to her “campsite,” if it could be called that.

Get in touch with the forest, she thought mockingly, elves are in touch with the natural world! Ha! What a load of dung! She splashed her face, feeling the cool water run over herself, one of the few pleasures she’d felt since going into hiding.

“Hey, elf!” a woman’s voice called.

Renna whirled around, fireballs in each hand as she looked for the source of the voice, “I-I’m warning you, I’ll turn you to dust!” she called, scanning the woods, her heart pounding.

There was a buzz of wings, and she gasped, looking back and forth on her shoulders as she saw a pair of bee girls on each one, stingers extended, “be careful!” Carlotta giggled, “our venom is much more potent than a normal bee’s…”

Renna’s blood ran cold, “A-Apiarians? Here!?”

“One could say the same of an elf mage,” queen Pollyanna chuckled, slowly levitating down in front of the elf, “my soldiers have been keeping tabs on you these past few weeks during their pollen runs, can’t have a wicked elf sorceress get too close to our beloved beekeeper after all…”

Renna gulped, “I’ll leave him alone, just don’t tell him or anyone else I’m here, okay?”

Pollyanna laughed, fluttering to the elf’s shoulder with her soldiers and running a tiny hand along the elf’s massive cheek, “oh no my dear, we have something else we want.”

Renna raised an eyebrow, “uh… well I don’t have a lot,” she gestured around, “I’ve been on the run since-“

“Since your people tried invading the humans again and it didn’t go so well,” the queen giggled, “we know dear, we might just be simple bees but my little drones hear a lot of gossip while they’re out gathering nectar.”

“You can’t let the human soldiers know where I am!” she pleaded, “I-I just need a place to hold out until I can get back to the elven realms!”

“Do what we want, and we won’t tell anyone!” the queen said soothingly, “and we don’t want much, just a little… favor.”

Renna frowned, “okay… what do you need?”

“You’re one of those ‘shrink all humans’ elves, right?” Queen Pollyanna asked, buzzing in front of her again, “we just want you to… shrink one for us, the beekeeper specifically.”

Renna raised an eyebrow, “didn’t you just say you wanted me to stay away from him?”

“Oh that’s the thing of it,” the queen explained, “you go in, shrink him, maybe rant about how you’re going to step on him, then the girls and I buzz in, scare you off, and you go on your merry way! We look like big heroes, then Carl confesses his love to me, everyone wins!”

“So it’s a fake out?” Renna asked, nodding, “I…” she sighed, “fine… I guess I did come here to shrink humans anyways...”

“That’s the spirit,” the queen said, buzzing off, “now we’ll be watching, just go on up to him and do your thing… but remember, if he gets hurt for real…”

“Then every girl in the hive is going to sting you until your heart stops!” Carlotta giggled, buzzing off after her monarch. The rest of the bees fluttered off with her, and Renna sighed, watching them go.

Somehow, I pictured invading the human realm to be more glamorous, she thought, trudging through the woods towards the beekeeper’s house, trying to ignore the holes in her boots that let the mud in with each step.

Carl looked out at the hive boxes in his backyard, smiling. The girls were having a good day today, it had rained the night before and the flowers were in bloom, and the sun was shining brightly after its absence. It almost helped take his mind off of the bee’s apparent plot to shrink and romance him, something he still wasn’t sure quite how to approach yet.

He heard his door slam open, and turned around, eyes wide. An elf was stumbling into his home, her clothes ripped and torn, her radiant blonde hair mussed and caked with dirt. She had a wild and almost desperate look in her eyes that made him gasp.

“Human,” she croaked, raising her hand, “prepare to-“

“You poor elf!” he said, running to her. He looked her up and down, the sudden concern on his face giving her pause, “quickly, come sit here at the table, you look awful!”

Renna frowned, “h-hey, now listen here-“ she paused, sniffing the air and catching the scent of fresh blueberry pie. Her stomach growled, and as the human ushered her into the chair at his table, he produced the dessert and quickly cut her a piece, setting it on the plate he’d gotten out for himself. The elf’s mouth watered, and before she knew it he’d placed a fork in her hand too.

“Go on eat,” he insisted, “let me draw you a bath and you can tell me everything that happened. You’re probably from that elven invasion force a few months back, right?”

“Y-Yeah,” she managed, “you’re not angry? or afraid, or-“

“All the fighting’s over now,” he said, “just try to relax, when you’re cleaned and rested, we can get in touch with your people somehow and get you home!”

Renna blinked, this wasn’t the reception she expected... but her hunger quickly outweighed her curiosity and she began shoveling the pie into her mouth as Carl ran to get logs to heat the bathwater with.

Carlotta scowled, looking in the window at the elf soaking in the tub. She angrily tapped on the glass, catching Renna’s attention. With a sigh the elven mage leaned over, suds dripping off her, and unlatched the window, letting the bee girl buzz her way in.

“What are you doing?” she hissed angrily, “why didn’t you shrink Carl yet!?”

Renna bit her lip, “I uh… don’t know if I want to shrink this guy, he seems really nice for a human, for an elf even!”

“Yes, we know he’s nice, that’s exactly why he belongs at the side of our beloved queen!” Carlotta snapped, her wings picked up speed, buzzing angrily as she regarded the elf, “now get out of that bath you lazy elf, and do the only thing you’re good for!”

Renna sat up, causing the water to ripple, “you bees sure know how to treat a nice human, huh? Getting an elf to help you with your wicked plans… despicable!” She grinned, “You know what, maybe I should shrink him! Then I’ll take him back to the Elven realms as my personal pet human! He deserves way better than you ungrateful bugs!”

Carlotta gasped, “elven harlot! Carl is our hive’s chosen king and-“

The elf snatched her out of the air, her fingers curling threateningly around the bee-girl as she giggled, “oh really? You little bugs might have caught me by surprise earlier, but when I can see you coming? You’re just colorful flies!”

“H-Hey, I’m warning you, I’m the leader of a crack team of soldiers-“ Carlotta was cut off as Renna dunked her under the water, giggling and swishing the little bee over the suds. Bringing the coughing woman up Renna teasingly lathered her armpit, laughing at the squirming motion of the soldier-bee as she tried to flutter her wings, pinned against the elf’s fingers. “That fuzzy black hair of yours is just great for wiping up all the sweat and grime!” Renna teased.

Carlotta coughed and sputtered, the mix of the elf’s sweat, dirt, and the soapy suds clouding her vision as the elf casually used her to scrub against the smooth skin under her arm. She squirmed, trying to bring her stinger around, but it was pointless, the Elf just laughed and then lifted her long leg from the water, dragging the bee-girl along her smooth skin like a sponge.

When she was done using the poor bug as a loofah, she casually set her on the windowsill, opening it again. Carlotta fumed with rage, buzzing her wings so fast they couldn’t be seen as she struggled to dry herself enough to fly while the smug elf looked on.

“Y-You just declared war!” Carlotta stuttered.

“Fly away Bee or I’ll have to scrub my bottom next!” Renna giggled.

Carlotta’s mouth fell open, “you’d better not touch our queen’s future husband, I’ll be back!” with that the bee girl buzzed angrily, whizzing out the window just before the elf snapped it shut again.

Renna smiled, settling deeper into the warm water and suds. When the humans had scattered her unit she’d worried she’d end up wandering in the woods like a pathetic wretch until they captured or killed her… but now? Suddenly things were looking up.

Carl really deserves someone nice to take care of him, she reasoned, it can’t be that hard to get him back to the elven realms… he’ll have a wonderful little dollhouse, and all of my friends will love him! She smirked and reached a hand between her legs, slowly rubbing her womanhood as she thought of the other thing that elves liked to do with shrunken humans… and what will you feel like Carl? She laughed, imagining him squirming in her panties at his new tiny size… the only thing to do was get him away from those insects, and how hard could that “bee?”

“My dearest Hive,” Queen Pollyanna began, addressing them in the grand chamber of the largest hive-box Carl had provided, “Today is a day which will live in infamy! The elven harlot, who we, in the spirit of friendship, looked to for aid, has turned traitor. She would claim Carl as her own! She would steal our beekeeper, our king!

“STING HER!” a drone called, and soon a chorus grew, “STING HER, STING HER!”

“My friends,” the queen began dramatically, “It has often been said that I like stinging… No friends, I love stinging! But after all that we have been through, enslaved and stolen from our homeland, and now betrayed by our ally when all we wanted was to romance our beloved Carl, a simple ordinary sting will no longer suffice…” she gestured widely, “WE NEED A MASSIVE STING! A STING MORE GLORIOUS AND PAINFUL THAN THE ELVEN HISTORY HAS EVER KNOWN!” Cheers rang through the hive as Pollyanna laughed, shaking her fist over her head, “do you wish for further stings, as I do?”

“STING!” They chanted, “STING STING STING!”

“THEN LET LOOSE THE BEES OF WAR!” The queen shouted, buzzing into the air as her entire hive lifted behind her, forming into V-shaped squadrons as they lifted above the hive boxes and flew ominously towards Carl’s cabin.

Renna toweled off her hair, glancing at her clothes a moment and chuckling. She tossed the towel away, then pushed Carl’s bathroom door open, startling the beekeeper as he sat at his table reading.

“R-Renna!” he said, covering his eyes, “you’re naked!”

She giggled, flicking her wrist and telekinetically forcing Carl’s hand to his side, forcing him to stare at her naked form as she walked to the table. She stuck her chest out, enjoying how his eyes followed her breasts, as he glanced up at her face, making eye contact briefly, she winked.

“Thanks for taking care of me,” she said in a sultry voice, “I’ve been thinking… a human like you shouldn’t be living like this, in a deteriorating shack, caring for a bunch of ungrateful bugs…” She giggled at his red face as she reached his side, and stroked his cheek, “nobody’s ever been as kind to me as you, elf, human… I think I’d like to take you with me.”

Carl gulped, “y-you don’t have to shrink me Renna! You can be whoever you want here, I’ll help you set up whatever kind of life you want! I’ll tell the city guards I knew you before the elf incursion, that you always lived here! You could even get Imperial Citizenship-“

“You’re too damn nice!” Renna said, almost angry as she stomped her feet, “humans are mean and greedy, everyone knows that! But you… you’re taking care of a bunch of bee-girls, and when an elf came to your home you gave her food and shelter!” she sighed, “this isn’t humanlike at all, so I’ve decided I’m saving you!”

“From what!?” he exclaimed.

“From yourself!” Renna said, winking and ruffling his hair, “you clearly need a powerful elven sorceress to take care of you, otherwise you’ll just end up taken advantage of by a bunch of gross little bugs…”

“The bee-girls need me though!” he protested, “p-please, I need to be here to take care of them!”

Renna rolled her eyes, chanting the elven shrinking spell under her breath. A moment later Carl shouted as the familiar lightheadedness came over him as she shot down in his chair, his clothes pooling around him as he dwindled.

She reached into his shirt, drawing out his naked body and grinning with approval, “very nice,” she muttered, “not only wonderful on the inside, but the outside too!” She let her thumb circle over his groin, giggling as she felt his manhood rise.

“Already acclimating to being small,” she mused, “clearly you are a superior breed of human, you belong in the Elven Realms!” she snapped her fingers, and her magic caused her clothes to fly to her, her robe loosely draping over her as she held the tiny human in her hand. With a smug grin on her face, she walked towards the cabin’s door, shoving it open.

She blinked a moment, struggling to take in the scene before her as the cloud of angry bees advanced on the cabin. Slowly she backed up, closing the door as she heard the battle cries outside. She heard at least a few tiny *thumps* against the wooden door as the bee-girls screamed obscenities and buzzing echoed outside the cabin.

“Uh…” she gulped and smiled nervously as her robes tightened at her mental command, “h-hey Carl, do you mind just hanging out here for a minute?” She ignored his flailing protest as she lowered the tiny man into her cleavage, then pushed him down with a finger, sending him to a very familiar place he’d been on another woman just a few days before.

“Okay,” Renna sighed, lifting her hands and manifesting fireballs, “this might be slightly more difficult than I imagined…”

Carl couldn’t’ really be sure what was going on as he struggled feebly between the elf’s soft breasts. Her skin was softer, more welcoming, than Oriana’s, though the twin pillows on either side of him weren’t nearly so large. With a grunt he forced himself up, exposing his head and then gasping as he took in the scene around him.

The sky around the cabin was dark with bee-girls, and they dodged and weaved as Renna shouted elven curses and threw fireballs at them. The bees dove at her, and the elf screamed, throwing herself to the grass in front of her cabin and throwing bolts of lightning up that the bees harmlessly dodged, giggling in chorus as they flew down again, stingers ready.

“STOP!” he protested, “please, you’ll hurt each other!”

“That’s the idea!” Queen Pollyanna called, leading a squad of soldier bees in a dive bombing attack on the elf, who was scrambling backwards to try to get back in the cabin.

“OW!” the elf shouted as the soldiers stung her one after another, flying back upwards in a V-shaped retreat.

Carl gasped as the Bee Queen appeared before him, at a mere five inches tall she loomed over his tiny body, plucking him from the Elf’s cleavage and buzzing him up and away from the battlefield. He grunted as he was hugged against the bee-queen’s bosom, the warmth of her body and the soft buzz of her wings surprisingly comforting as they landed on his roof to observe the elf’s duel with the hive.

“Oh Carl,” she giggled, running a hand over his head, “you’re finally mine!” He gasped as her hand traced down between his legs, her finger poking at his manhood as she giggled, “I can’t wait to taste your honey…” She lifted him to her mouth, letting her tongue trace over him and causing him to shiver with pleasure.

“Hey!” Pollyanna cried angrily as spectral tendril of blue energy wrapped around Carl, tossing him through the air. Below the elf cried out in triumph as her spell worked, and then in panic as she saw Carl’s tiny body begin to plummet to the ground.

Carl screamed, flailing as he tumbled hundreds of feet, or ten rather, through the air, the bees buzzing around him and calling out as they tried to catch him. In the seconds before he would plummet to the earth, he could see the elf circling below him, her eyes wide.

“I got him, I got him! I- *ACK*” her hands went to her throat as Carl slipped down her open mouth, shooting downward. He panicked, flailing madly within the wet tunnel, which just made the elf’s own panic worse. The bees hovered around her, looking on in horror as her eyes bulged. There was a tense few seconds where the bees looked on, and then finally, coughing, the elf managed to expel the tiny human into her hands. “Whew, almost swallowed him…”

Before the elf could react, Pollyanna landed on Renna’s neck, readying her stinger with a grin, “DIE ELF!”

“WAIT!” Carl shouted, still dripping with the elf’s spit, “Don’t do it your majesty! Please!”

Pollyanna paused a moment, and with a triumphant smirk the elf grabbed the doll sized bee-queen, readying to crush her.

“DON’T YOU DARE!” Carl shouted, causing the elf to pause too.

“These bugs wanted me to shrink you so they could make you their slave!” Renna said angrily.

“This elf was going to keep you as her personal little pet!” the queen retorted, “we would have made you royalty!

“My goodness,” Oriana chuckled, walking up the path to Carl’s cabin, “would you like a little help, Carl?”

“Hi Oriana,” he said in a defeated voice, he felt so tired suddenly, although seeing the druid sent a wave of relief through his body, “yeah… things have gotten out of hand.”

The druid sighed, looking at the cloud of angry bee-girls and the elven mage, “Give me Carl please?” she held out her hand expectantly.

Renna’s eyes narrowed, and she glanced at Pollyanna, who nodded. She released the Bee queen, who fluttered to her side, the army of bee-girls in the air quickly re-orienting themselves behind the elf in a defensive pattern.

“Listen here Druid!” Pollyanna began, “The elf and our hive are settling things our own way!”

“You’d best believe a mere human druid could never match the powers of an elven mage!” Renna said with a grin, lightning dancing along her fingertips, “I have hundreds of years of spellcasting experience, why-“

“Fall,” Oriana said, waving her hand. Carl watched, stunned, as hundreds of bee-girls fell to the ground, tiny *thunks* punctuating their defeat, along with a larger *thump* as Renna herself fell backwards, a stunned expression on her face.

Renna groaned, turning over and opening her eyes. She noticed a hexagonal pattern to the structure she was in, and as she sat up and flourished her robe, readying fireballs, she noticed that everything around her had a yellow-gold hue.

“She made you my size,” Pollyanna muttered, fluttering to the elf’s side.

Renna started, “t-then this is-“

“My glorious realm!” Pollyanna said, gesturing around, “and…” she sighed, “I’m still lacking my king.”

The two of them looked up as the lid to the hive-box was pulled open, revealing Oriana’s smiling face as she looked down, Carl’s tiny form resting on her shoulder. The other bee girls gathered around the queen, looking nervous as the hive looked up at the druid and their diminished beekeeper.

“Have we all calmed down?” she asked sternly. When she saw the bees and the shrunken elf nod she smiled, “Okay then… Carl, do you have something to say?”

He nodded, grasping a strand of Oriana’s hair for balance as he addressed them all, “your majesty… well, all of you I guess, I just wanted to say that…” he sighed, “I do like you, and I’d love to be your king, but this isn’t the way to go about things!”

The queen blushed, and around her the drones buzzed in confusion, “w-well what were we supposed to do?” she pouted, “you’re so big, and handsome, and you probably have dozens of human girls trying to court you every time you go into town to sell honey and-“

“Stop!” Carl said, fighting laughter, “do you all really think so highly of me?” The bees erupted with buzzing and calls of agreement, and Carl sighed, “why don’t I spend some time in the hive with you ladies? Would that make you feel better?”

The bees erupted in cheers, and Oriana smiled as she lowered Carl down into the hive, where he was immediately set upon by a horde of giggling drones, who quickly carried him to their waiting queen.

“Now let me just take care of this,” Oriana said, pinching the shrunken elf up and lifting her away, “and I’ll leave you to enjoy yourselves…” she smirked as she saw the bees eagerly bringing bowls of their finest honey to their new monarch, and closed the lid on the hive box.

“W-What about me?” Renna asked nervously.

“My poor friend Carl has had difficulty selling his honey of late,” Oriana said, glaring down at the tiny elf, struggling as she was pinched between the druid’s fingers, “I think he might have more luck with a different market… elves brew more potions, and have sweeter palettes, do they not?”

Renna nodded eagerly, “yeah, we have a lot of alchemists, but it would be kind of hard for a human to be walking around the elf realms at his uh… full size, if you catch my meaning.”

“Luckily he has an elven friend to take it over there to sell it for him,” Oriana said sternly. She paused, thinking a moment, “It would probably also be best to have you around the house, you can reduce Carl’s size so he can do his kingly duties for the bees, and then restore him when it’s time to do things at his normal height. Carl will teach you to handle the bees as well, I’m sure. Human authorities will be far more forgiving to a poor elf who was caught here on business than one who was part of a roving army of bandits looking to terrorize humanity, wouldn’t you say?”

Renna gulped, “yep, that’s why I was here, learning beekeeping and making contacts for honey!”

“I’m sure Carl wouldn’t mind helping you sell that particular fib,” Oriana said, walking to the cabin. She placed the elf on the ground before the door and waved her hand, in a flash Renna was at her full size again, steadying herself and blinking as the world warped around her. She turned to go, then stopped, looking back at the elf sternly, “it should go without saying, but if you try to take Carl for yourself and flee back to your homeland, I will come find you, and I will be very upset.”

Renna gulped and nodded, there’s no way she’s a human, she thought wildly as the druid walked down the garden path, a human couldn’t beat me, or scare me like that! With a sigh she looked back at the hive, maybe the queen bee will let me have a turn? She clenched her fists and stomped her feet angrily, it’s just not fair, how do the fucking bees have a tiny human and I don’t!?

Carl gasped as the soldier bees, easily over twice his height, giggled, holding him up by both arms as the trio of drones giggled, taking turns stroking his erection and running their tongues up and down it. He wasn’t sure how many times they’d brought him to climax by now, but the hive had gone crazy, buzzing with anticipation and excitement each time they milked him of his “nectar.”

“Enough girls,” the queen laughed, “bring him to me!”

The drone-girls pulled away, licking their lips and savoring what remained of his taste as the soldiers hovered him up the queen’s throne, a massive yellow chair carved of waxy honeycomb where Pollyanna herself sat, grinning eagerly as the tiny man was deposited into her lap. She parted her legs, revealing her womanhood, a nectar of a different sort already leaving it moist and soft, ready for him. Carl’s eyes went wide as he realized exactly what the queen planned for him, and he braced himself as she moved his body to her opening while the rest of the hive looked on lustfully.

She sighed, pushing him into her, feeling her walls contracting around him as she brought him inside, and finally made him hers. For Carl the silky feeling was heavenly, and he found himself surrounded by the sweet fluids of her womanhood, almost like honey themselves.

Queen Pollyanna’s wings buzzed excitedly as she slowly forced Carl’s body the rest of the way in, gasping and throwing her head back in pleasure as her hive cheered. She would savor him, enjoy this climax after lusting after the beekeeper for far too long. With a moan that became a laugh of pleasure, she felt herself spasming around him, tightening her walls and squeezing him with the powerful, yet soft, walls of her womanhood. Finally, when her pleasure had ceased, she slowly reached down, letting him slide out as she lifted him to her immense chest.

“W-Wow,” he stammered as he was deposited into her cleavage, the soft warmth surrounding him as the air cooled against his still glistening skin.

“Wow indeed,” the queen said dreamily. She looked down at the gathered hive of bees, seeing the eager faces of the drones and soldiers, “someone fetch the royal jelly, our king will need his stamina.”

He frowned, “royal jelly?”

“Well of course dear, you’ve done well by me but the king will need to satisfy the entire hive…”

He gulped, looking out at the crowd of giggling bees, some he knew by name, and others he didn’t, “t-the entire hive?” he croaked. They’d been going at him for an hour now, and while he wasn’t ashamed of his performance, the idea of trying to pleasure every single bee in the hive sounded impossible.

“Here you are,” Carlotta giggled, hovering down to where the queen held him and gently bringing a handful of a gooey gold substance to his lips. He parted them, too stunned for resistance, and then tasted the thick honey-like flavor on his tongue.

Suddenly his manhood sprang to life once more, and he blinked, feeling a fire in his loins as a grin spread across his face. Queen Pollyanna giggled, releasing him as Carlotta snatched him up, bringing him back down to the eager mob of smaller bee-girls.

“Okay, form a line!” she called.

Renna’s reading was interrupted by the familiar buzzing of the bee-girls, and she watched as Carlotta and another soldier carried a limp and dangling tiny man between them as they hovered in the open window. She blinked, her mouth open, as she saw Carl’s exhausted form.

“He’s ready to be regrown now,” Carlotta said, a happy expression on her face.

“Yes, of course,” Renna muttered, waving a hand and dispelling the shrinking.

Carl groaned, leaning against a kitchen chair as he returned to his normal size, his naked body covered in sweat and… other fluids. His hair was a mess, coated with honey, and his eyes were bleary and tired.

“Hi Renna,” he muttered, forcing himself to his feet and trudging towards his bedroom, “I think I’m going to go lay down for a few… days.”

“Goodbye Carl!” Carlotta giggled, buzzing away with her fellow soldier bee, “Queen Pollyanna will send for you tomorrow!”

Renna sighed, and looked down at the potion’s book, it’s a good thing Apiarian honey is a powerful vitality potion ingredient… I have a feeling we’ll be going through a lot of them. She turned the page, reading the list of ingredients as she heard Carl thump into his bed in the next room. All things considered; this could have gone worse…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Another silly monstergirl themed one shot in the same vein as garter lamias, with tiny montsergirls trying to shrink the object of their affection. Takes place in the same world as most of my fantasy stories.