- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back again! Hope it's enjoyable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

  A short while later, Haley returned, carrying a dinner plate loaded with mashed potatoes, half of a corn cob, a slice of garlic bread, and a pork chop. She stretched one leg out, feeling under her bed for the shoe that she knew contained the miniaturized Brandon and gripped it awkwardly with her big and second toes, dragging it out from under her bed. She tipped over the shoe carelessly and then turned around on her heels, sitting down onto the bed. With only the smallest amount of interest, she watched the mouth of her ratty old shoe, waiting for the teeny teenager to come out, but when he hadn't after a minute, she began to eat.

  She started with the bread, taking a massive bite out of the slice that left little more than half of the piece left, musing to herself that she was now easily able to eat more in one mouthful than Brandon would be able to eat in a day. Several days, more likely. Swinging her legs a bit, she swallowed the lump of chewed garlic bread and then picked up the shoe between both of her feet, tilting it back and forth and shaking it slightly until the miniscule being plummeted from the mouth of the shoe onto the floor.

  Haley giggled to herself at the sight of the boy, so distant, so tiny that none of his features at all were really visible to her anymore. She placed her feet back down onto the floor, this time with her toes before him. She wriggled them, massive in comparison to the speck of a human, slowly and deliberately lifting up a few toes at once as she tilted her foot, rolling the toes about in an effort to fan out whatever unpleasant odor might linger between them. She of course couldn't see Brandon's reaction to whatever offensive stinks he might be suffering at that moment, but the thought of the complete and total humiliation he must be going through was enough for her.

  "You know..." She said as she slowly slid the foot closer to Brandon, who instinctively backed up, "I've been on my feet pretty much all day. So...it'd be pretty nice if somebody were to maybe try giving them a little attention." She tapped her toes against the floor, the mere force delivered from this minor movement causing Brandon to stumble and fall onto his rear. She smiled and then raised all the toes on her left foot, moving it until she guessed the ball of her foot was nearly touching Brandon, and her toes were all hanging over him, nothing to hold them up and stop them from coming back down, smearing him out of existence, save for her will.

  "Just a few minutes would be nice...a 'tiny' little massage, under my toes. Between em, too. Oh, and if you could just wipe anything you find on there off of me, that'd be like...super cool." She stifled a giggle at how silly she sounded, and added, "Sorry about the smell." She felt a small rush of power as she splayed her toes out, spreading them as far as she could to try and see what Brandon was up to between them, and to her great enjoyment witnessed him slowly, reluctantly moving closer, rubbing the base of her middle toe, near the ball.
 
  She was barely able to feel it, however, only the faintest of tickling sensations, which made her jerk her foot, clenching her toes. Had she not pulled back at just that moment, Brandon easily would've been smashed into goo underneath the toe he had attempted miserably to massage. Giggling to herself she lifted the foot up to her opposite knee, and picked at the toe with her finger.

  "Haha, wow...sorry, no, that won't work. You're WAY too dinky, that tickles like crazy. You're pretty much useless for a foot massage." She laughed, taking another large bite of mashed potatoes. She watched the pathetic little spot, sitting there where she had left him, and then grinned mischievously as she swung the other foot over him, the middle of her sole hanging what was roughly a few feet in his perspective overhead.

  "I guess I may as well just squash you, then..." She lowered her foot a tiny amount, but not enough to touch the floor, and then moved it back quickly to catch his reaction. He had, as she expected, fallen back and thrown up his arms in defensive terror.

  "God, you totally fell for that! Like...if I had actually wanted to do that, you'd be jam right now. And you threw your arms up, that's hilarious. Cuz that would've stopped me, yeah?" She continued to laugh at his expense, more entertained by these antics than she had been in a long, long time. Sliding off the edge of her bed, she plopped down onto her soft bottom, Brandon left in the diamond shape formed by her crossed legs. She continued eating, watching him look around, with nowhere to go, knowing that even if he tried to escape, and there were a place for him to do so, he'd never reach it before the tiniest shifts from Haley would capture him again. 

  Brandon jumped suddenly, stumbling and falling yet again at the unexpected rumbling of Haley's stomach. This made her almost choke on a bit of pork, having to set her fork and dinner plate down onto the ground to lean back against her bed and giggle for a few moments at how jumpy Brandon had become in such a short amount of time. The impact that shrinking had on a person was more than interesting, and enjoyable, for the young girl. Just a meager little grumble from her itty bitty tummy was enough to cause an older boy, nearly a man, to jump with fear. Her laughter naturally stirred up her stomach even more, causing a small series of gurgles and squelches to accompany her digesting dinner.

  Reaching down, she not-so-carefully scooped up the mini-teen onto her fingernail and then leaned back, depositing him onto her belly.

  "Aww, is that what you're afraid of? That's just my gut, you fraidy cat. I guess it must a little more intimidating when you're almost as small as some seasoning, huh?" She covered her mouth as she felt a burp rise, her stomach trembling slightly as she suppressed the small belch, causing Brandon to tumble a little ways down her tummy, over the dip in her shirt that covered her belly button, so that he was now resting on the small bit of chubby belly below it.

  "You really oughta relax, you're so tense. What are you so scared of? It's not like I'm going to up and eat you or something." She couldn't help but smile. "Not like I'd get much out of it. You're like, what, half of a calorie to me? If I were you I'd stay away from anything edible, I could gulp you down and never even know it." She reached a hand up and brought it down onto her stomach beside him, tapping the fat of her belly with her index finger and grinning as the jiggles prevented Brandon from getting to his feet.

  "What AM I going to do with you?" 

Chapter End Notes:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
More to follow! Eventually! All reviews, criticism, requests, trucks full of cash, and drugs are greatly appreciated.