[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

J'kabi is an Aizu, the newest species to join interstellar civilization. Looking to prove herself and show the other species what the Aizu can bring to the table, she joins the crew of the independent shipping contractor Horizon's Promise. But when disaster strikes, the ship is left spinning through space a million miles from help. With most of the crew presumed dead except for her and the ship's engineer Cygnus, they must utilize each other's strengths to survive, repair the ship, and get back home. To do so though will require some unorthodox and creative approaches.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Lesbians, Sci-Fi, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 18465 Read: 2107
Published: January 22 2023 Updated: January 25 2023
Story Notes:

This is a story collaboration with Kolossus, who owns J'Kabi. Setting, original characters, and plot belong to the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Per Amicitia Ad Astra by SpudWoke [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (10616 words)

Per Amicitia ad Astra — Through Friendship, to the Stars

Part one of 5 planned.

2. Medio Tutissimus Ibis by SpudWoke [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7849 words)

Medio Tutissimus Ibis: you are safest in the middle

The phrase is meant to suggest that moderation is the safest course of action, but its meaning here is much more literal. Having been swallowed by Cygnus, J'kabi is protected from the ravages of space. She is, quite literally, safe in the middle of her friend. 

Now begins the task of keeping themselves that way. 

Part two of 5 planned.