- Text Size +

The inside of Iris’s vagina was extremely moist. Ron thought about how his sister’s mouths were bad, but this was beyond comprehension. On top of that it was much stickier. Not to the degree of Mike’s cum, but he found his body at least partially inhibited in its mobility by the lubricated environment around him. There was little time to waste on contemplating where he was, or even thinking about his own fear. His father John was still pounding his mother aggressively and he knew that if he wanted to turn things back to the way things were he needed to find the jewel the Santa monster talked about.

 

His father’s cock was moving in and out. It was so regular that it was almost like a metronome. Although the tip of the penis was hitting his backside once in a while, Ron was doing his best to use it to his advantage and push himself deeper. It was pitch black inside the vagina, so he’d have to rely on his leftover senses to find what he was looking for. Then the thought occurred to him…

 

Ejaculation.

 

Why didn’t this occur to me sooner, Ron thought. He got lucky with surviving Mike’s mess of sperm, but getting out of a creampie made by his parents was too much to wish for. He’d drown for sure! He had to put aside whatever anxieties he had and find the jewel ASAP. With the cock still thrusting in and out, chasing him further and further inside his mother’s vagina, he waved his arms around as much as he could (though he was restricted by the tightness) desperately. John was getting close, and so was Iris. Time was short.

 

Then he felt it. Was that it? YES, Ron thought. He was about to be saved!

 

Without even looking at the object, he gripped it harder than he’d gripped anything in his entire life. The tight wet world seemed to wither away from him. Ron couldn’t work out what was happening. All he knew was that he had gone somewhere else. The squelching sounds faded, the darkness turned to a kaleidoscope of patterns, and he had the sense of spinning. It all lasted about five seconds before things returned to normal.

 

Ron found himself in his youngest sister Carol’s room. He was still only half an inch tall. The Santa monster was there too. He was looking down at the tiny man.

 

“Well, you surprised me, Ron. I thought you were doomed in your mother’s pussy! No matter, there’s more fun in store for you!”

 

What? It was all a lie? He wasn’t going to be free after grabbing that stupid jewel? In frustration, Ron smashed it on the floor.

 

“Nawww, no need to be that way,” the monster said, “You might enjoy what’s coming up. I know I will! Ho ho ho ho ho!”

 

The monster clicked his fingers. Ron fell unconscious again, only to wake up even smaller than before! He couldn’t believe it. The environment didn’t even seem like something humans could construct anymore! Just looking at Carol’s bed, drawers and such overwhelmed his perception. He truly felt more vulnerable than he had in his life. He estimated that he was at least one millimeter tall now!

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard