- Text Size +

“I think it’s my turn,” Mike said.

 

There was the tiniest glimmer of hope in the back of Ron’s brain prior to this statement, and he was immediately let down upon hearing this. It was hardly surprising. The Santa monster clearly wanted to do everything it could to ensure he had the full ‘family experience’ as he was beginning to think of it. He dreaded what might have been after Mike, and that’s assuming he even survived him.

 

Mike authoritatively put his hand out in front of the girls. The two sisters looked at each other with a mixture of disappointment, but also knew they had to be obedient here. Mike was their equal as a sibling and entitled to just as much fun.

 

Analise opened her mouth and gave Ron his first look upon his giant brother. His eyes looked no less terrifying than his sisters’ under the circumstances. With a thrust of her tongue, Analise cast her brother out of her mouth and into Mike’s hands. The saliva-drenched shrunken man lay in the fetal position in his big brother’s palm. All three of the giant people silently agreed that he was a pathetic sight and it aroused them to no end.

 

Mike raced to his bedroom, clasping on to tiny Ron. The experience of being held on like a doll was humiliating. While he normally held a great view of his brother, he now saw him as a merciless tyrant.

 

“I know you like porn, Ron. Little bro, I knew you were a perv, but putting us back to back would be quite the competition.” Mike explained. “Fortunately, the power is in MY HANDS now.” He said this while giving Ron a vicious squeeze.

 

Gasping for breath, Ron quietly squeaked out what he could. “M-misha! S-stop! Now! I! I can’t… take… it. The.. the girls were more… enough…”

 

Mike’s squeeze only became more intense. “You think I care, little bro?” He was snickering. As he held Ron in one hand, with the other he was looking up one of his favorite porno videos. Unexpectedly, it was one of those taboo brother-sister videos that Ron was quite familiar with. He wondered if this truly was his brother’s kink, or the work of the monster’s magic.

 

As if he had no time to waste, Mike unzipped his pants. He then flung out an absolute monster of a cock. It was already erect, thick like a twinkie and at least 10 inches long! The thing was a beast! What’s worse is that as Mike began stroking, he already had some precum leaking.

 

“Ready?” Mike asked.

 

Ready for what? Ron thought. Before he knew it, Mike had launched Ron right on to his massive shaft and held him tightly against it. The tiny man felt up and down movements as the porn’s volume was turned up. Mike was masturbating and using Ron as a tool to aid his pleasure. As Ron was moved up and down the penis over and over again, he came into contact with some veins, and sometimes even smashed his head against the fleshy tip of Mike’s cock. This was totally unlike his sisters’ breasts that were totally soft. This was a much rougher environment and he wanted out. Now.

 

“Oooooo yessssss…” Mike moaned in pleasure, caring little for who may have heard him. Muffled to nothing beyond unintelligible grunts, Ron pleaded for release. Mike cared not, as Ron’s suffering only made his porn experience all the more exciting. As those siblings on the screen fucked together, Mike bathed in pleasure and was very vocal about it. Ron, still wet from Laurie and Analise’s saliva, served as lube and this enhanced Mike’s massive cock’s stimulation.

 

He didn’t think it would be so brief, and Ron may have thought this to be in his favour, but he knew Mike was already getting close. Then the thought occurred to him. Sperm. At his ½ inch size, he’d be drowned in it. Wasn’t being coated in saliva enough? Helpless, all he could do was feel Mike’s cock begin to throb as a pumping sensation rippled through it as the stroking motion increased.

 

SPLUNK

 

Semen exploded from Mike’s giant cock like a volcano, landing on his stomach, legs, and dribbling down his cock and hands in steady doses. Tiny Ron was covered in the gooey, sticky, white substance. It coated his eyes, bound his little fingers together and invaded his throat. The taste was strong and salty.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard