- Text Size +

“Have a grand time! Ho ho ho!” the Santa monster said before throwing tiny Ron through the air directly towards the base of the couch like a baseball. For whatever reason, the impact was painless. Ron had no doubt this was the magic, but his lack of injury was now the last thing on his mind. He was fixated on his two sister, who minute by minute were turning into horny beasts. They were rubbing their crotches through their shorts, groping each other’s breasts and even tongue kissing! Arousing as it might have been, it spoke volumes about how terribly wrong this entire incident already was… and was becoming.

 

Initially trying to stay hidden, it was no use. Analise’s eyes shifted from her sister’s luscious lips and peered down to the floor. The giantess’ eyes lit up like an inferno.

“Look, Laurie! It’s our TINY LITTLE brother Ron!”

Laurie’s gaze shifted accordingly, and the two broke out into a menacing burst of laughter.

 

“G-g-girls?” said Ron lightly with the hint of a whimper. “H-h-help… me? P-please?”

 

His giantess sisters continued to giggle. They stared down at him as if they were both in a trance and sharing a brain.

 

“Analise? L-Laurie?” Ron moaned once again.

 

It was hopeless. Whatever thoughts were going through their head, his fate had already been decided. Before he could even brace himself, Laurie’s hand lunged down and him like a torpedo and enveloped him, trapping him in sweaty darkness. When the light returned, he was sitting in the palm of his eldest sister’s hand. On both his left and his right, his sisters were staring at him with malice in their eyes.

 

“What should we do with him?!” Laurie exclaimed.

 

“Oooo, Lorie, I’m getting too fucking turned on by this to wait. Let’s start fucking with him! All for our own pleasure!” Analise replied.

 

Ron couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Were his two sisters seriously about to sexually violate him for their own amusement? He couldn’t believe what the Santa monster had done, and swore the most extreme vengeance. But at this rate he didn’t believe he was ever going to live that out. As Ron opened his mouth about to make a desperate plea for his survival, he found himself falling down. Laurie had dropped him. His world suddenly went black again and became very… soft.

 

It didn’t take long before Ron realised where he was. He was being smothered by the most gigantic pair of breasts in history, and he couldn’t even work out which sister they belonged to. He struggled to breathe as the fleshy mounds pressed on him from all directions. It was like being crushed and cushioned at the same time and he was completely at their mercy. Struggling the entire way, Ron managed to wiggle his puny body above the surface of his cleavage prison.

 

“Mmmmm!” Laurie moaned in glee, “are my big boobs to your liking LITTLE bro? Because this is hardly the beginning of what’s to come for you. The frightening truth was that she was probably right.

 

“That’s right, you tiny fucking perv” Analise put forward, “I think it’s high time that your two BIG sisters had some fun this Christmas. Analise shot her arm forward towards Laurie’s breasts without a thought for how bizarre and inappropriate it would have looked and snatched Ron out from between.

 

“I think it’s time that you and I became better acquainted. I know deep down you’ll secretly be enjoying this” said Analise as she motioned her shrunken brother over her own big titties. The terror he had experience was far too much for him however. As much as he loved the breasts of these two beautiful women at a normal size, wanting to go back between them at this size was plain suicide. But he was helpless. His fate had already been sealed, but that didn’t stop him from pleading for his life.

 

“Analise! Laurie! Stop this! Right now! You’re not in the right state of mind! It’s that fucking monster! That thing in the Santa costume! It’s done something to your minds and turned you into crazy fucking perverts! Put me down and help me get back to my original size!”

 

Still holding him, Analise took a look around, exaggerating the movements of her neck. Laurie did the same.

 

“I don’t see any monster in a Santa costume, little Ron. All I see is one tiny speck of a brother who loves spying on me when I take a shower, and a big sister who is just as aroused as I am by your… predicament.”

 

Ron whimpered and gulped. He turned his head and saw the Santa monster in the hall, clearly still invisible to everyone but him. It had helped itself to cookies and milk, keeping with the Santa fable and was chuckling to itself as it watched the nightmare play out.

 

“So… TINY BRO… are you ready to continue and have the best Christmas Eve ever?” Laurie asked as Analise stared down predatorily. Struck with immense fear, he had no answer to that and only more dread than he’d felt in his life.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up to Chapter 4 on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard