- Text Size +

Things were really not looking good for Ron this Christmas Eve. The creature, whose powers had no limits as far as he was concerned, had him in its grasp and was taking him around the family home without while invisible. Nobody could see him. Nobody would be able to help.

 

Ron didn’t know it yet, but the monster had a very specific set of ideas in mind. The goal was to simply survive them, however being the cruel creature that it was, it knew that the chances of survival were fewer than 0.000001%. With odds like that, it was sure to be a bad Christmas. Ron’s last for certain. As the grey-skinned beast took him through his home, allowing Ron the uncomfortable experience of seeing everything over a hundred times bigger than it previously was, it walked with a real spring in its step. The monster was clearly enjoying the entire process, indicating that on some level there had to be ‘Santa Claus’ in there. It didn’t look it, but something about it was jolly in a very unsettling manner.

 

They came to the living room. Sitting on the couch together were the older pair of Ron’s two sisters, Laurie and Analise (21 and 20 years old respectively). Both of these girls were beyond beautiful. Ron would never admit it to even his closest friend, but if they weren’t his sisters he’d surely be trying to date them or get into their pants. He’d perved on them at various points in the last few years, and had a way of not getting caught. Or so he thought, as being in the grip of this nightmarish creature indicated otherwise.

 

Laurie had jet black hair tied in a messy bun. She was thin, but her hips were wide. This provided her with an incredible hourglass body shape. She was also tall, standing at 6’1. Occasionally she would tease Ron by referring to him as ‘shrimp’ or ‘little mouse’ but it was always in good fun. In some respects, Analise was the opposite. She’d inherited the blonde genes and her hair was curly. She wore it at shoulder length. While Laurie was into fitness and it showed, Analise was more of a couch surfer and it showed in her curvy body. While hardly fat by any means, she had a few extra pounds that complimented body. She had a HUGE ass and even bigger breasts that Ron went crazy for. If not for the horror of the current situation, Ron would be drooling at the sight of his two sisters in sweatpants and tank tops.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature bellowed. “Ready to say hello to your lovely sisters?”

 

While he would normally expect those who loved him to protect him, he suspected that this exchange would be anything but pleasant. He said nothing, only shivering in its grip.

The monster clicked its fingers.

“I’ve done something to your family. To their minds. I could tell you, but I would rather show you…” it said mischievously.

From what Ron could see, nothing had happened. Laurie and Analise continued with their cute giggles as much as they had while they watched ‘Elf,’ one of the family’s all-time favorite Christmas movies. Laurie had observed the effect however, and Analise soon followed.

 

Laurie wrinkled her nose as if a small insect had flown under it. She took a sniff. She felt different, energetic. There was no explanation in her mind.

“Hey, sis” she said, “is there something in the air?”

Analise couldn’t put her finger on it, but she knew something had happened and now was aware that it was affecting both of them.

 

“Laurie… I feel… aroused. I’m… I’m kinda getting a little… you know, down there?” Analise said.

“Oh, I’m feeling it, Ana, and I… fuck, I love it. Holy shit, this is the horniest I’ve been in my entire life.”

 

The spell was clearly working, and those two girls didn’t have the slightest cue what caused it. All they knew is they wanted to indulge. Immediately. Ron watched on, a sinking feeling growing in his stomach.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard