- Text Size +

In post-orgasm bliss, Mike fell back on his chair and relaxed. It was like he had just run a marathon. He let go of Ron, allowing him to fall to the floor. Despite being covered in cum and fatigued, he could still move. He thought it was his chance to escape. He ran for the door!

 

POOF

 

It was the Santa monster. He had re-emerged from the shadows. “Do you think it ends that easy? That quickly? Ho ho ho! You silly boy! No… there’s more to come….”

 

More? Was he serious?

 

The monster snapped his fingers. In but an instant, Mike’s room disappeared and cum-drenched Ron found himself somewhere else. A familiar room. His parents room.

 

This Christmas Eve, Ron’s parents Iris and John were getting intimate. No doubt this was an outcome of demonic magic too.

 

“Ho ho ho!” the creature said. Ron was really getting tired of his joyful demeanor and games. “I have a way out for you, boy!” Ron remained silent and let the monster explain itself. “There is a tiny jewel in here. If you grab it, I’ll let this whole thing end and everything will go back to normal!”

 

“Where is it?” Ron asked.

 

“Why jolly, it’s inside your mother’s vagina of course!” The creature broke out into uncontrolled laughs. Ron needed no further explanation. He had to claim this jewel from the most forbidden of all fruit, while it was being ploughed by his father’s cock.

 

As much as he dreaded the task ahead, Ron proceeded. He climbed on top of the bed. Unaware of him, his parents continued with their rough-yet-passionate sex.

 

“Oh, Iris, you’re so tight… I… fuck…” John moaned.

 

“Fuck me hard, baby. I love your dick so much!” Iris exclaimed.

 

The middle-aged couple weren’t really even having a conversation as much as they were expressing their ecstasy in grunts and moans.

 

Ron approached cautiously, tip-toeing as if his parents would somehow detect his footsteps. He didn’t even have a plan in mind. As he got closer he prayed that his parents wouldn’t see him and find a way to incorporate him into their act of lust. Iris lay on her back and John was thrusting from on top. Ron carefully crawled over his mother’s smooth, shaven legs to gain access to the sweet spot. From atop his mother’s lower belly-upper pelvic region, he witnessed a frightening, but nevertheless hot sight. He had an up close and personal look at his father’s thrusting his cock in and out of his mother in his general direction.

 

The decision was already made for him. Ron had to find a way to get into that gigantic pussy, which according to his father was insanely tight. He apprehensively stepped down towards his mother’s crotch, often falling over with his father’s more violent thrusts and resorting to crawling by the end. He approached his mother’s outer lips. When he stepped on to her clitoris, his mother moaned out more loudly than she had so far. She didn’t know it was him, but evidently felt his presence, and liked it. Iris bucked from under him and Ron lost his balance. He slipped over the mixture of sweat and vaginal juices coating her skin and landed on top of his father’s cock. Before he knew it, John had thrusted once again, completely unaware that he had plunged his son deep into the dark, wet depths of his wife’s vagina. John could have sworn he felt it too, but once Ron had been forced in so deep, the feeling went back to normal.

 

Jewel or no jewel, it was clear that Ron had no way of getting out without the force of magic on his side; and he knew that was not the case.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard