- Text Size +

Laurie sat down right on Ron, dropping the entirety of her bodyweight on top of him. Even though coming face-to-face with his sister’s bubbly butt was previously a dream for Ron, this was too much. He thought the boobs were bad enough, but the ass was unbelievable. He questioned whether he’d be able to move again once Laurie stood up again, or if he’d again breathe air that wasn’t contaminated by the smell of butt. Light came back to him soon enough, but it was only a few seconds of relief until Analise had her turn. Analise dropped her own booty on top of Ron. The pressure was so intense that Ron couldn’t work out which sister he hated being stuck under more. Analise however was particularly sadistic. She didn’t just sit on the poor tiny guy. She went out of her way to grind him into the couch with her ass with all her might. It was an act of passion for the girls. Over the next several minutes, Laurie and Analise would take turns slamming their huge asses down on their shrunken brother, back and forth. For them it was almost a workout, but for Ron it was the worst torture of his life. Yet, worse was to come.

 

“You know…” Laurie said, “I’d really love to taste him…”

 

Panicked thoughts went through Ron’s mind. Were they seriously thinking about eating him?!

 

“Fuck,” Analise moaned in reply, “I wanna feel him squirm around in there.”

 

The two giantesses looked down menacingly at Ron. Analise started making chomping movements with her mouth while Laurie started giggling. “Come here, LITTLE bro!” Laurie said in a cutesy voice. She embraced him in her palm once again. Ron tried to scream in protest but it was no use. Before he knew it, Laurie had opened her cavernous maw and dropped him right in. The world had suddenly become very wet, warm, and dark.

 

Ron couldn’t find any sense of place to coordinate himself, but this was hopeless anyway. Laurie had taken it upon herself to make this as wild an experience as she could. She used her tongue to push her brother around the inside of her mouth. Against her teeth, against her cheeks, towards the back of her throat, even allowing some parts of his body to poke out between her lips only to be pulled back in again with a vicious suction action. It was beyond awful. Laurie’s tongue was several times his size and he seemed to get drenched in more and more saliva the longer he was inside. Spit was in his eyes, it clogged up his ears, he’d swallowed and inhaled excessive volumes of it. If not for that Santa monster’s spell, he knew he’d have drowned by this point. While this violent assault went on, Laurie was moaning in pleasure, sending vibrations through the inside of her mouth and shaking him down to the level of his spirit. Did she plan to eat him he asked himself. Was this how he’d meet his end?

 

Laurie opened her lips slightly and pushed her tiny brother out head-first with her tongue, but only far enough that he was dangling from his waist. His legs were gently but firmly held between her teeth. Analise was looking on with excitement in her eyes.  Analise smirked at her sister. “Am I gonna get a turn?” she said cheekily. The two girls started laughing together. Analise came towards Laurie as if going for a kiss. She opened her mouth and greatly emphasised the “Ahhhhhhh” sound to add an extra layer of teasing-torment to Ron’s experience. The two sisters locked lips in what would have looked like a passionate kiss to an onlooker, and Laurie pushed Ron out of her mouth and into Analise’s. Laurie’s role in this didn’t end however. Her tongue ventured deep into her sister’s mouth. The two gigantic wet tongues were massaging Ron from all directions. If not for the immense terror and racing thought, he may have said it even felt nice. All Ron knew was that there was no escape. The saliva in Analise’s mouth just seemed to pile up more and more, the bottom of her mouth turning into a bubbly, slimy pool. No matter what move he took, he found himself pushed back down again, against a tongue, teeth, cheeks. Panicked as he was, he thought it best to remain limp and hope to heaven that the girls would get bored of him. It was a lost cause.

 

From the outside, there was a voice. Despite the insanity happening around him and the saliva clogging his ears, Ron managed to hear it. It was a male voice. It was Mike, his brother!

 

“You girls going to torment our brother all night? Or do I have to step in and do something?”

 

Ron wasn’t sure what to think. Was Mike his saviour? Or was this another part of the Santa Monster’s evil plan? He was about to find out.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard