- Text Size +

Analise and Laurie were ready to make this the ‘best’ Christmas ever. They removed their tops, revealing their titanic breasts in full. Never had Ron seen such a magnificent (and yet so frightening) sight up close like this. The two sisters then slammed their torsos together, rubbing their breasts between one another. As Ron looked down, it looked like the most heavenly place to plant his face at a normal size. At a tiny size, it looked beyond deadly.

 

“Hope you have fun!” Laurie exclaimed beyond bursting into giggles.

She rotated her wrist slowly, but as much as Ron tried to hold on to her palm’s skin, it was no use. He slipped, becoming airborne before he knew it and was plummeting downwards. He landed once again between squishy lumps of flesh, which were unfortunately all too familiar to him now. From between the mounds encasing him, Ron could hear muffled giggles from Laurie and Analise. They were truly aroused by what was happening. He felt himself started to move around. Up and down, left and right, twisted into different (uncomfortable) positions, his head pointing in different directions. Those two giant girls were rubbing their massive tits together aggressively, and he along with them. He couldn’t tell what direction he was facing after this went on for several minutes. All sense of Ron’s place in space had left him. The only thing he knew was that he was surrounded by mega-sized boobs every which way and there was nothing he could do about it. His screams were muffled by the mountains surrounding him, not that his giant sisters would have cared anyway, and any struggle he attempted to get himself out of there was for moot.

 

“Oh, Analise!” Laurie moaned, “we have to do this more often! LITTLE Ron feels fucking fantastic between our big titties!”

More often? Ron thought to himself. This is going to happen more than once? It worried him deeply. The girls’ giggling became even more crazy as they exacerbated the aggression they rubbed their boobs together at. Ron’s body was contorted into all kinds of weird positions, with the silver lining being that it wasn’t painful. The Santa monster’s spell had somehow taken that away, and it was the only thing he could possibly be thankful for.

 

In an excited push between the girls, Ron slipped out from between the boobs through no effort of his own and landed on Analise’s lap. It was smooth, and her thighs were thick. Soft, but still firmer than the pillow-like breasts he was stuck between. Before he could do anything to get himself out of the situation, Analise spread her legs out, let Ron fall between them, and slammed them tight again. He was trapped between Analise’s powerful thighs and really feeling a squeeze. Analise took down at Ron’s tiny head poking out from between her legs.

“Enjoying yourself there?” she said jokingly, barely able to contain her arousal.

Laurie chimed in. “Hey Analise! I think Ron needs to become more acquainted with… more of us…” Ron did not like the mischievous tone in her voice. “I have an idea.”

 

Analise loosened her thick thighs, giving her tiny brother a much-needed chance to breathe. Both girls stood up and shook their thick booties at him to tease him. Removing their underwear provided Ron with quite the sight, but it did little to comfort him in this state. Something worse was coming.

 

PLOW!

Chapter End Notes:

This story is complete up on my Patreon. Consider becoming a supporter to access the rest of the story right now! Otherwise, I'll be posting the rest of it here at a later date.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard