[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: This is a compilation of stories that tell the story of a world where titans and humans have always lived side by side. It will tell the story of humans and titans from antiquity into the future. Each story will be more or less stand alone but will stack into a wider narrative. 
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Destruction, Fantasy, Gentle, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 8765 Read: 4479
Published: January 16 2023 Updated: June 04 2023

1. Antiquity: Fable of Romulina by DrTritium [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4548 words)

This chapter is mostly world building. The narrative follows a sort of gentle story in the midst of a violent world. For this chapter, I played around with the stylistic choice of making all third-person pronouns for titans capitalized. It was a fix to make it easier to distinguish between titan and human characters. The other fix would be being a better writer, but here we are. 

2. History of Money: Part I by DrTritium [Reviews - 0] (4217 words)

I'm enjoying blending political theory and smut. This chapter starts out with exposition that then ends with in a more narrative focused story. The second part of this story will be totally narrative and get back to the original point. This chapters gets graphic with masturbation and vore at the end.