- Text Size +

"What the fuck. What the fuck. What the fuck." Kelsey mumbled, her trauma inspired rambling filled the quiet birdhouse. 

Defeated didn't even begin to cover it in Max's book. They couldn't outcompete ants for food, for the second time he'd been feet from someone being murdered by some giantess kid. 

"What's even the point. Maybe it's best if we just give up." He said.

"What, like jump into a lawnmower?" Kelsey said, cynically.

"Maybe we should. It's better than being melted into pavement. Although at this rate we'll starve to death in no time so I guess it's a win-win." Max responded, somehow even more cynical. 

Becky was outside, washing out her clothes that had been dirtied in their melee. The two steadily cried in silence. Eventually, they walked out to check on her.

"Are you okay..?" Max asked sheepishly. He knew she and Brad were close.

"I'm fine." The always quiet Becky responded, not looking up from her work. 

Kelsey chimed in. "Are you serious? You need to be honest with us Becky this quiet shit isn't going to work. There's three of us now, and the world isn't built for us." 

Becky glanced up, but only to provide Kelsey with side eye. 

"You think I don't know that? You think I'm an idiot?"

Kelsey snapped back - "It's fine if you don't know how to deal. I didn't either when I saw this kind of thing for the first time. We can help you figure through it but you need to communicate or we are fucked."

"You're the ones crying. I'm fine." Becky continued her work. 

Kelsey reached down, pulling her blood stained trousers from the water. "You're fine with this? Get real. We can' t have you freezing up on us next time we're trying to survive."

Max was surprised to hear Kelsey say this. For one - she had suddenly pivoted from her words inside. Suddenly she was all about survival. In addition, Kelsey herself was the one who would freeze up. It was like she was talking to herself rather than Becky. Still, his thoughts were interrupted by Becky finally providing full eye contact. 

"You think I'm fine with this? I'm not. I'm used to it. I've lived through worse and I'm not going to be lectured by a woman who almost ended up as dog poop." 

It occurred to Max that this was the most he'd ever heard her say. She continued:

"You really want to know? I'll tell you if you want to know."

Max and Kelsey shared a glance. Before he could even think Max responded.

"Okay." 

It was a mix of his own curiosity and the desire to think about anything other than the smell of burning flesh. He was half expecting her to tell them off, but as they sat outside, she began to recount her story.

---


Several weeks before, Becky had awoken in a large room with a number of other people. In the darkness they shared stories of their lives, tried to get through the thick walls, and consumed the large food orbs that seemed to litter their encampment. Eventually, their world shuffled. and then again. On and off they were tossed around their space, being thrown into the walls and into one another. Finally, she had the experience they all shared - light shined down from above, nearly blinding the people inside. From above a giant face peered down, a giantess. After finding her feet and appreciating their situation, for a brief moment, Becky thought - rescue. That was undermined by the excitement she could see in the massive eyes that hung above her. This giantess was.. in anticipation? 

They didn't have long to consider as once again their prison was violently upended. This time it seemed to tilt almost upside down, the people around her all sliding down toward what was once the roof. Becky landed on a pile of bodies, only to have others fall onto her. She could feel a sharp pain as the human manure pile accumulated. Many of the food balls came with, crowding the space which was much smaller and had half  translucent walls. 

In the next few minutes, people found their bearings. Some were more injured than others. The space was small, so they were almost shoulder to shoulder. This was made worse by the injured, who couldn't stand. They could feel the temperature steadily rising, and soon a musty sweat permeated the air. Distant thuds could be heard, but not much else as from their perspective the room was only colors. 

A shadow loomed over them, and five digits descended. Becky felt like she was in a claw machine, and the claw was coming right for her. The fingers clamed down on a group of them, Becky just barely being corralled by a giant manicured pinky. She held on for dear life as she watched their container disappear beneath her. Some others caught in the vice of the hand yelled out in pain. The air rushing past was dizzying and she could hear some others throwing up as they flew through the air. At once the hand opened and the group fell onto an impossibly hard surface. Most were on their hands and knees, breathing heavily. A few had passed out either from shock or from being compressed in the center of her fingers. 

Finally, Becky stumbled up. Nothing could've prepared her for what she saw. 

A toned stomach stretched up before her, glistening with sweat. It was like a wall of soft abs leading to two orbs that dangled above her like moons. It only took a moment for her to surmise that she was looking up at a sports bra - she owned the same one - and that they were on  a table of some kind. She could see a distant face too, currently ignoring the group. 

Next to her a building towered over her, with one giant window at the top. On the other side, containers littered the table. Becky couldn't understand what was happening. How did they shrink? Why hadn't the giantess tried to help? Wasn't it obvious they weren't tinies? 

Becky caught sight of something that gave her goosebumps. 

The giantess was holding a banana. High over their heads, she peeled it and placed it in the building. Only now did she realize the situation, they weren't on a table, it was a counter. And the building next to them was no building. 

It was seconds later that the 20-something giantess lifted the remaining container with the tinies - Becky could now see it was Tupperware - and hoisted it over the blender. A drop of sweat cascaded down, drenching several of the tinies on the counter who cried out. They wouldn't compare to the noise from above as the container tipped, dropping dozens of tinies into the glass walled container below.

It was total chaos. 

Some never stood a chance, being amputated by the stagnant blades as they fell. Others bounced off, finding themselves confined a the bottom of the chamber. 

Amidst her horror, Becky heard a deep groaning sound. She turned and saw the giantess smile.

"did you all hear that?" The giant girls voice boomed in a valley girl voice. She leaned over, nearly pressing her stomach against the blender as she gazed down from above. 

"You're going to make a-m-azing protein. I'm going to be so pissed if this recipe sucks. Either way, you get to be a part of this body." She smirked as she posed. The normally petite girl was like a flirty skyscraper to them. 

Once more she reached over Becky and the tinies who had been spared entry to the blender, this time getting a large box which her didn't hesitate to tilt in. Looking at her peers clawing at the glass, she could see them yell and then disappear in a sea of white. Some had been trying to climb the banana and were swept to the bottom as almond milk cascaded in. 

"Sorry, I like it a little more smooth" The giantess' voice boomed over them.

She continued to add ingredients, more fruit, and finally thick protein powder. Some in the blender were already beginning to slip under the surface of the water. Others clung to the fruit or even the sharp blades themselves. The powder filled the air and left all within coughing violently. 

The giantess locked the top on with a sharp click. She slowly bent over, showcasing her toned body over all of the tinies as her arms blocked any escape for those on the counter. Her face was level with the box of hell she'd created, her eyes carefully studying the small forms before her. Some had figured out the situation and were clearly motioning for help, others were oblivious and just trying to stay above water. The lucky few were already motionless.

"Bye everyone! Can't wait to have you be a part of me." She announced with a smirk and a little wave. Her finger descended towards the button.

Becky was seething with anger at everything she'd seen, but now reached out as if to stop what was about to happen.

"WAIT DON'T--"

The noise was so loud it immediately caused all of the countertop tinies to cover their ears. In an instant Becky watched as the many small forms disappeared in a rush of ingredients. In one spot, she could see a long line of blood plastered long the side of the blender, but it too was pulled into the mix. Many of those who she'd gotten to know were now a part of a viscous brown sludge that whirled around above her. 

Becky was still paralyzed on the hard counter when the noise ceased after what felt like an eternity. The silence was indescribable. The distant cries of the tinies was gone, and only a low grumble from the giantess' stomach replaced it. 

A sharp click echoed as she opened the lid, looking down at the haphazard mix of manufactured protein. She lowered her nose to it.

"Mmmmm, this recipe was so worth it" she boomed overhead. Out of what felt like nowhere a cup flew in over Becky's head and was suddenly dropped next to her. One tiny, still curled on the ground, was immediately flattened by it before he could even make a sound. 

As if the giantess was lifting a building over them, she maneuvered the blender over the cup and began pouring the viscous mixture in. It didn't take long to nearly overflow the cup, filled to the brim with the shake. 

Becky was paralyzed, she wanted to run but her legs wouldn't respond. Her heart was racing and she could feel her vision circling. The giantess above was distracted for a moment, checking the recipe she was so proud of. Now would be the time to--

Manicured nails scooped Becky and the remaining others up, and in half a second dropped them into the shake. 

It was like quicksand, holding onto their limbs unreluctantly. Some who fell in head first were flailing their legs wildly, unaware of the proud athletic smile beaming down on them. The smell was sickening. Banana, peanut butter, and a pungent iron smell permeated the air. It was inescapable, like the shake itself. 

Some of the mix overflowed as the cup was suddenly lifted upward towards the giantesses moon-like face. A smile the size of a city block was waiting. In an instant, the pool turned into a river as it was tiled toward her awaiting lips. For some, the journey through her mouth was brief. They were thoroughly mixed in with the remains of their peers and gulped down instantly. Others fell into the crevasses of her mouth, praying they would be spared. 

For Becky, she was simply a motionless audience to this. She wasn't in the first or second swigs, so she could only try to stay afloat as she watched the short face devour the other tinies. By the time she neared the gaping mouth, the giantess wasn't even paying attention. She was happy to use her phone while she annihilated the tinies for nutrients. Once again the repetitive tilt arrived, but as she was drawn downward, Becky noticed that some had managed to fall to the sides, carefully grasping the dry awaiting lips and avoiding the mouth entirely. 

Finally, she knew she had to do something.

As she was pulled in, she leapt to the side with everything she had, narrowly missing another tiny as she rolled to the corner of her mouth and held on for dear life. 

Another tiny tried the same, but missed. Falling over Becky and down towards the abyss of the sports bra below. It happily caught him and Becky could see him pinned inside the visibly sweaty garment. She made a note to herself not to look down when the giantess moved. If her experience with that bra was any indication, he would not last long. 

After a while, the giantess put down the cup. A predatory tongue slid over them, catching one poorly positioned tiny and pulling him in. After a moment swishing him around, they could all her him gulped away to join the others. 

From there, the tinies found themselves blasted by gale force winds as the plush lips bounced below them. Becky didn't even know where they were but it didn't matter. She felt her arms growing sore as the lip tried to throw her off like a wild bull. Just as she thought she was going to fall towards the suffocating bra below, she could hear a distant click. In an instant,  a gooey wall pressed onto her back. She felt like she was going to explode. Her problem went from falling away from the wet surface to being suffocated against it. Thankfully it moved on, but Becky found herself completely unable to breathe. She tried to inhale, but it was like trying to breathe crude oil. The top lip bore down, and she was once again pressed into the wet surface, this time by another lip. It felt like endless circles, dragging her around the goop as her body screamed for breath. 

Finally it ended. She was still encased in the substance. She reached out and with all her strength pushed enough material to make a hole. Gasping for breath she tried to figure out what was happening. She could see the others, a few crushed beyond recognition but most were able to carve out breathing holes. The surface had acquired a gleam and it was only now that she could smell artificial strawberry in the air: lip balm. It began to dry so quickly there was little she could do. 

Time went by. Becky was helpless to understand what was happening other than the deafening sounds that echoed above her every time the giantess spoke. At that moment, she was just thankful that she didn't have to hold on any longer -- and that she wasn't being digested in the toned stomach with the others. She tried to keep the thought of what was happening below out of her mind. Eventually the dizzying movement led to her falling asleep. Letting her eyes drift close as the world passed by. 


She awaked to immediate pain. It was like being in a hydraulic press, like earlier but several times as intense. The familiar tongue crept down and washed her breathing hole with thick spit. Only as it swept down for the fifth time did she realize that there were two, and amidst the impossible pressure they were dancing with one another. This continued and continued, and just through what felt like solid gel, she could see the ocean of saliva dissolving it away. The thick walls, which were strangling her before, were her only barrier now. Other tinies had one limb, and then another freed from balm. It was as through they were whipped around a city destroying hurricane. Some were torn apart while others were simply dislodged and swept away. 

Just as the balm protecting her was about to turn to liquid, light shone through - it was over. For now. In the distant sky Becky could piece together another figure. Still it was hard to comprehend the size. She was stoic as she watched her world shift in what could have been nothing but downward. Freefalling attached to an overriding lip. 

The giants above had no awareness she existed, they were far too caught up in their own lovemaking to know that they had an audience. The giantess' bent over position gave away her now naked body. At one point, Becky had dreamed of a body like that. Now she was a mere part of it. She finally had a moments break because the lovers were simply staring at each other, she could see the familiar manicured hand carefully massaging a growing dick below. Becky could feel a smile creep across the face she was plastered too. A quick lick of the lips gave what was about to happen away. 

Faster than before, Becky felt like she was falling. This time directly down toward the towering dick. She would've jumped out of the way if she wasn't already plastered in place. The tongue reached out, bending backwards over her as the giantess carefully licked it from base to tip. Somehow it felt like more of her saliva was pouring out than even when she was eating. It was everywhere. The giantess gave the giant several careful pecks, these weren't nearly as crushing as before but the smell introduced by them caused Becky to recoil. She couldn't imagine how the giantess was enjoying this. Then, she came face to face with the tip. It was bigger than her and already oozing fluid. She knew better than to scream now. She was helpless to what was about to happen.

She felt herself locked onto it, in seconds she was seeing stars. The giantess carefully dragged her lips down the head, back and forth for what felt like forever. Becky was struck with new fear as one of her arms came free. It whipped around and was continuously bashed between the thick lip and even thicker head. In just one movement of the bobbing head she was on, the rest of the balm was shaved off. In a second she was pushed into the mouth she had be struggling so long to avoid. 

It was worse than she realized. 

The beast of a tongue was aggressively massaging the head, up, down, side to side. Becky was launched directly into it. Thick spit clung to her as she was bashed again and again against the member. She could begin to taste a sweet fluid that must've been milked from the organ. She flailed desperately, instinctively, but there was no answer. She didn't even know if the giantess or giant could register any of it. If they could, they seemed to enjoy it. The tongue quickly dropped, and as saliva dripped down what felt like cave walls, she had a brief moment to gather herself on the buddy, slick surface. The dick stared down menacingly, a ring of light  showing through around it like an eclipse from hell. In the paused moment, she could hear a distant moan, a mans moan, giving her some indication the giantess was still working him in one way or another. More to her surprise was a voice:

"Hey, you!" It was a man who'd just climbed up to join her on the tongue. She recognized him as one of the men swept away during the earlier kissing.

"We need to get out of--" he was cut off by the tongue bending into a bowl shape. They rolled down to join a swimming pool of saliva. Without their awareness, the giantess pressed her head into the mans crotch, thrusting him deep into her mouth. The tiny duo were reintroduced to it as the giantess moaned, deafened them both. She made a small noise with every thrust now, to the giant it was hardly anything but to them it was an overwhelming moan that cut through the air. As their ears rang, they felt themselves sandwiched. The pressure was immense and the giantess sucked, her tongue pressing the giant dick -- and her occupants -- against the roof of her mouth. All of her athleticism went into delivering a great feeling for the giant. Around and around, again and again the giantess seemed to take pleasure in managing her tongue and throat. For them it was hell, they had no idea where they'd land next and the musk filling their chamber was overwhelming. Becky would hit a tooth and yell out in pain, only to be repositioned right at the giant slit that was seeping precum onto her seconds later. Her ears had popped from the pressure and she felt deeply nauseous. The moaning just added insult to injury at this point. She had no clue where the other tiny went, but took some solace in the knowledge that she wasn't alone. That was brief as her mind quickly returned to fight or flight survival. 

After some minutes, things came to a rest. Becky was a shell of herself. Everything hurt, her ears bled. Her entire body was bruised. She was on her back on the tongue , somehow the other tiny man had ended up further back on it. She could see he was in similar, if not worst shape. They exchanged a look, but no words. 

The ground shifted beneath them, and they felt themselves pushed out of the lips that had sealed them. Droplets of saliva cascaded down around them. Above, a familiar but horrifying sight. The dick hung over them. That same manicured hand pumping it religiously. 

The familiar, overriding voice echoed over them. The voice of the toned Satan that had kept them. "Aaaaaaahhhhh" 

The first shot of cum glanced off of her cheek, causing a noticeable recoil. To make up for this, the giantess pulled the cock down close. Becky didn't have time to process. It was an oncoming train with a rail gun of semen being aimed right at her. The second shot hit her. It was indeed like being hit by a car, only it covered her. She felt like she was drowning all over again. It was worse than either the spit or balm. She could feel more and more if it being piled on. Did the giant notice them before he came? Did he care? Concerns like these danced across her mind as her body began to try to inhale it. In an instant she could feel movement, and at once she was blindly falling again. After a hard thud, air rushed in. She looked out and saw hairy ankles.

Ankles? 

She quickly realized she'd been drooled out, and was now plastered near her nipple. A faint stain to her right gave away the fate of the man who had fallen earlier. It looked as if it had been ground into the skin.

Above, she could see the giantess gulp down the only other survivor. The sound of the fluid rushing by her made her shutter. The giantess, finally, laid down. Becky could finally rest for a moment. She smelled like fish, but somehow she was still alive. As much as she wanted to sleep right here and now, the horny gods above them could restart at any time. And when they did, she knew they'd want to enjoy the perky nipple to her left. She was not destined to die on this 20-something girl, she was destined to live. She mindfully pulled herself limb from limb off of the breast, doing her best to slide down below. A half asleep hand flew over her, itching the breast. As skin flakes dropped over her, she realized how close that was to being there. She carefully made her way down the side of the thin abdominals of the giantess. The stomach churning reminded her of what was under those muscles. She tried to keep her mind off of what being in a stomach was like. 

The journey from then was not an easy one. It took her another day to get off of the bed, but she did. Finding food, escaping the house, it all came in time. But the marks left on Becky failed to give even after weeks and weeks of survival. Even after meeting Brad. 

--

"are you happy now..?" Becky said sassily. 

"Becky I had, I had uhh, no idea." Max tried to cobble together a response. He thought he'd come close to being eaten. This was something else entirely

"Goodnight" Becky answered calmly, as she walked into the birdhouse.