- Text Size +

Brad slept as best he could on the hard floor of the box he found himself in. Most of the others did the same. At one point they had inhabited some sort of glass prison, but the giantess woman who they had become familiar with had moved them into what seemed to be a wooden drawer. When she was outside, they could hear rumbling but not much of anything decipherable. Now, for a time, it was silent. 

Brad, like the others, knew their purpose. 

In their drawer with them were giant monuments carved from rigid plastic. Each looked as a giant modern artwork might in a town square, only these monuments reeked of sourness. The smell permeated the air and made eating, sleeping, and breathing that much more difficult. It didn't take a long time in confinement to determine what these were: toys. Sex toys. Ritualistically, the giant young woman would pull these toys from their space while taking another group of tinies at the same time. After some moaning from the outside, the toys would be returned soaked with pungent and thick fluid. The tinies would not return. 

Brad didn't know their fate for certain, but he would use his imagination as he looked at the uncaring face that returned the toys. Sometimes, she'd be smiling. 

--

Taylor stumbled through her apartment door. The alcohol was really hitting her. Maybe that's why she didn't convince any of the guys at the club to come home with her, she thought. As she walked in, the 21 year old checked herself out in the mirror.  On one end, she wondered how it was possible that a girl with a set of assets like hers and a teasing top and skirt could go home alone. On the other hand, she could feel a stirring within herself already amongst a small dampness emerging between her legs. At least her body would be a destination for someone tonight. 

--

Brad awoke to a loud noise that rattled the entire dark space. He prayed that the giantess would pass on the opportunity to use the toys tonight, perhaps she'd simply call it a night. His hopes were quickly dashed as the drawer tore open, with a blinding light shining down on all of the woman's toys. They looked up and as their eyes adjusted they saw the fit body of the girl leaning over them, her breasts like small moons hanging overhead. She looked dressed up for something, her makeup-covered face peering down, eyes glazed. 

She first grabbed the plastic toys, hauling them out of view. Then she returned, reaching down as the remaining tinies ran in circles looking for protection. There was none. A manicured hand scooped up an usually high number of tinies, Brad included. They felt the warm digits close around them, holding them in a suffocating grip. He could hear bones break from others as they were pressed awkwardly into her soft hand. 

Within seconds of the hand opening they were dumped onto an ocean of skin. One direction were the familiar mounds of flesh they had seen above them looking like hills with dark peaks. On the other end her legs extended for what felt like a mile, between them a slope curved down covered in a striped canvas. Brads heart dropped as he saw it already dampening. Her eyes looked at them like uncaring daggers. Her fingers returned to pick out one of the injured women, she lifted the woman to her massive face and let her alcohol soaked break wash over her as she said:

"Hi, y-you better move alllllooooot" 

Within an instant her hand dropped the woman onto her nipple which awaited, erect. The others watched in horror as the giant fingers returned, first poking and prodding the woman who screamed bloody murder. Then then began to cup, squeeze and twist. The screams were rattling has the giant woman moaned. 

Without looking, Taylor's other hand haphazardly grabbed the rest of the tinies and pushed them under the line of her panties.  They yelled as rolled down her recently cut hair, each stump slashing their skin and leaving them riddled with bloody gashes.

Brad was lucky, he was able to find a hair the girl had missed, holding on for dear life just above her sex. The rest were not so lucky. Two people grabbed her enlarged clit for survival, a move which immediately elicited a strong reaction from above. The other handful of tinies found themselves stuck to the thick juices flowing from her along her folds.

--

Above Taylor was feeling it. The tinies in her underwear were hitting her in all the right places, and she felt them squirm even more when she pressed her legs together. She imagined what the sweat from the dancefloor tasted like for them. The tiny in her hand was mostly covered in blood by this point, her nipple was almost too sensitive now. She opened her hand to see the crippled thing gasping for air in her hand. 

"Oooooww poor baby" she pretended to pout. 

"D-Don't worry I-I'll take carrrre of you" Taylor announced as she dangled the woman over her mouth. She dropped her in and immediately tasted the iron flavor. Taylor swore she could even feel a little movement as she swished it around and swallowed. She patted her toned stomach afterward. 

"I hope you like vodka little one"

--

Below, the movement of the giant legs had a profound effect on the experience for the tinies in Taylors valley. They gasped for air as the acidic juice poured over them and tried to pull them down. The two tinies on the clit watched in horror as those below them began to drown. As they began to formulate an escape, they saw the fabric above them lift once more, and the giant digit return, this time hovering directly over them. 

"NO GOD PLEASE NO" One yelled as it pressed down onto them, sandwiching them onto her clit with the force of a truck at full speed. They felt their eyes bloat from their heads as the finger dragged them in monotonous circles, each one eliciting more moans from far away. Just when they felt as if they would finally be crushed, the hand retreated. They both sat motionless both from exhaustion and from the fear that moving any more would lead to the hands return. 

Instead, something else returned. A giant purple probe descended close to Brad, almost knocking him off of the hair that was serving as his lifeline. He held on to the only respite he had from the horror below. 

The tinies on the clit saw the same, only the purple plastic stopped just above them. In an instant they recognized it as one of the toys from the drawer. It pressed into them, the hard plastic bending the men around it as her clit felt their every move. 

One man, knowing what was about to happen, gasped "DON'T DO IT-"

And instantly the vibrator activated, eviscerating both tinies in an explosion of blood and gore. The world shook as Taylor belted a moan. She could feel her clit drenched in the tinies as they mixed with her fluid to give an excellent stimulus. This was better than any guy could give her, at least, any guy who was in once piece. 

The tinies below continued to struggle in the tides the girl released, now mixed with chunks of their comrades dripping down. Brad dodged droplets as the legs and hips around him buckled. He thought about all his friends from the drawer who likely met the same fate. He'd probably slept next to that toy when it had remains from other tinies on it. He shuddered as he clung for his life. 

Finally, after what felt like hours, the toy retreated. By this time, the tinies knew that it would be short lived. They awaited the return of her fingers from the slopes above. Instead, after a moment of calm where they could only hear the giantesses distant rapid heartbeat, they saw the layer of fine linen above them ripped to the side, and in it's place a dark mountain hung. 

The other toy, the dildo. There was a collective scream as Taylor unceremoniously rubbed the toy against her folds, the soft form mixing the tinies with her burning juices. There was no escape as they felt the sea of juices wash over them again and again. The squelching was deafening for all. And then, the first thrust. 

The tinies, most now glued to the tip of the toy, were launched deep into Taylor quickly. 

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, I'm so wet" she yelled above as the tinies were smashed to pieces along her canal. They felt the force of a 747 shatter their limbs as the toy greedily pressed them along her walls. It would then withdraw, leaving them to float for a moment before returning to smash them again. One woman found a space at against her cervix which provided some respite, but as Taylor escalated her self pleasure, the toy eventually reached the woman, pounding her to a pulp in an instant. After a few minutes of terror, the walls closed in one final time, flattening all of the tinies into a thin layer. Mostly dead, they stuck to her insides as the monstrous vagina flooded with cum. 

Above, Taylor finally relaxed into a daze. 

"That was grrreeeat" she said as she turned to her side. For a moment she thought to clean everything up, but that would be a lot of work, so she left the dildo in for now. Rubbing against in periodically in her drunken sleep.

Inside, shockingly, a couple tinies found themselves alive. They were all horribly injured and gasping for air within the confined space. One man could feel the acidic juices around him eating at his shattered skin. If his eyes hadn't started to dissolve, he could've seen himself slowly merging with the love juice he was mostly submerged in, the giant toy continuing to press him into her side as she rolled in her sleep. 

Brad finally had the chance to escape. He let go of the hair and landed on the soft bedding. After a careful and treacherous journey he found  comfort under one of the giant woman's pillows, mourning the loss of his friends. 

Eventually she would get up, and with her juices the remaining tinies would drip into her panties, barely clinging to life. Taylor would go about her day, enjoying the wet feeling in her pants. The tinies would slowly die off as their existence was stirred into her soup.