- Text Size +

Disclaimer: This chapter features a giant baby and a giant dog, if that's not to your preference please skip


Tom burst through the door of his house in a rush. He had to get ready and take the dog out before his wife returned from her job. In his hands he carried his daughter Sophie, only 2 years old. She was babbling a mix of half words and sounds as he placed her in the living room and put up plastic walls around the room to ensure nothing happened to her. 

As Tom sped upstairs, he failed to notice that his wife had left a Tiny Terrarium on the living room floor. She had received it as a Christmas present and had taken full liberty to begin raising the tinies as her pets - she had even mentioned how surprised she was that they seemed so intelligent. As Tom changed upstairs, he had little idea of the danger downstairs. He couldn't imagine that Sophie was not only safe, but the danger itself. 

--

Kelsey awoke to another evening in the glass walled container. By now she had a routine: Wake up from her nap, drink some of the residual water at the pond, and wait for her goddess to feed her group. A few weeks ago, Kelsey had been an accountant but she had awoken in this strange place. A giantess oversaw her life and she very quickly moved on from trying to communicate with her. Some others in the container still tried but they were simply too small to voice themselves -- not to mention that the giant woman saw them as ants. Part of her felt like she was in the midst of Stockholm syndrome, the rest was content to live free of responsibility. The other people trapped with her were nice enough, many tried to make sense of it but struggled to. Their situation was set and Kelsey wasn't going to worry about it, at least she didn't have to look at balance sheets anymore. 

As she drank the water she could hear far off rumblings, nothing unusual. Given the heavy footballs she assumed it was the man. She had seen another distant giant - a man - with the giantess. Part of her pondered if she would get to see him again, but instead there was just more distant rumbling. It sounded as if there were 10 subway trains rolling underneath her at once, the whole confined space vibrated and then, as always, it stopped. 

She could see something through the glass still moving, however. The glass was blurred for distant objects but the colors were bright, red, blue, green, and white. The alien form was difficult to understand through the warped glass, a closer but still dull thumping could be heard by everyone confined in the space. Kelsey felt a twinge of fear through her spine as the colored shapes became larger -- whatever it was, it approached. 

Out of nowhere, what appeared to the tinies as a giant cloud pressed against the wall in front of them. On it there was art of some kind. Actually, the more Kelsey looked at them, they looked like Disney characters. Another woman nearby began to ask what they were all thinking.

"Why would there be a cloud w-"

At that moment the container shifted violently. The tinies found themselves on their backs looking upward and like a planet hovering overhead they saw a face. A toddler's face. Smiling. 

"Oh shit" Kelsey said aloud.

The tinies froze for a moment, gazing into the eyes of their captor. Kelsey finally put the pieces together, the giantess was a toddler and the cloud was her pull up. She also sported a colorful shirt that already had drool stains worn into it.  The tank rumbled as a pudgy but still massive hand grabbed the top of the glass wall, an ear piercing and high pitched giggle vibrated through the space. 

The chaos was immediate 

The other tinies didn't know what to do. Some tried to run, others to hide. For a brief moment Kelsey locked eyes with the giantess and a shiver went down her spine. She truly felt no control in the situation, there wasn't anything she could do as they were at the will of the developing child. 

The hand released from the wall and began to make it's decent towards the tinies. While some ran, one man stood completely in shock. Kelsey watched as the fingers greedily snatched him into the air, a muffled yell fading as the hand violently lifted upward. In one smooth motion the giantess opened her hand and launched the occupant into her mouth. The giant lips closed and after some attempted chewing a loud gulp could be heard by all. In mere moments the man had gone from being amongst them to being dissolved inside a baby's stomach. 

The hand descended again, this time everyone ran. A woman tripped and was unceremoniously grabbed seconds later, she too screamed as the hand lifted her towards the awaiting maw. 

Some, desperate to avoid being a part of snacktime, clawed at the container walls to no avail. The giantess was merciless as one by one she happily popped each of her snacks in her mouth. Her gurgling stomach a constant reminder to the tiny people of their fate. As the chaos progressed, the giant girl began to grab groups of tinies. She'd dump half a dozen tinies into her mouth at once, happy to feast on all of them as if they were goldfish. 


Kelsey watched as a few tinies escaped the mouth by either diving off as they approached or by being drooled out by the careless infant. She knew that if it came down to it, she'd have to attempt a similar mistake or be doomed to roast in her stomach acid. 

Finally, the hand came for her. The soft palm gripped her violently, pressing the air from her stomach and bulging her eyes from her head. In moments it opened to a giant tongue scooping her and greedily pulling her into the awaiting mouth. Kelsey knew it was now or never, the thick saliva covered her as the dived over developing teeth to get to the front of the mouth. Around her, clothes and parts of her devoured friends littered the ground. The air was thick with the smell of baby food and she could hear every small sound the child made. Finally, after running across the lips she found a small opening where a pool of drool was exiting the corner of the mouth. Without hesitation she dived into it, in the process being covered in it as she sought her escape. She found herself in a large drop of it falling onto the giant shirt - and not a moment too soon as the giantess brought another wave of snacks up, this time swallowing immediately. 

To Kelsey's surprise, there were a number of other tinies who also found themselves either hanging or held to the shirt by drool. The smell was horrific but they were glad to be alive. Within the  nearby gurgling, Kelsey could've sworn she heard distant screaming. 

After a few more minutes, snacktime was over. 

A couple tinies had successfully hid in one way or another, but most were being dissolved alongside the carrot baby food the girl had eaten earlier. Kelsey and the others were still hanging from the shirt as they felt the girl begin to walk.

The first to fall were the tinies who were merely holding on with their arms. One by one they'd lose their grip and plummet downward. Some fell all the way to the floor, breaking limbs as they did so, their distant screams could be heard moments after they fell. One particularly unlucky tiny fell directly into the path of the Childs foot, breaking his legs and begging for peace as the dirty foot lifted over him. He was obliterated in an instant, leaving a small red spot on the carpet below. 

Those secured by dried drool were more lucky, they could time their drop more effectively to avoid the foot. The problem was that they were guaranteed to break limbs if they simply fell. They'd have to climb down more carefully -- all while the giantess was running around the room playing. 

The first to break from their drool crust and begin the trek downward did so carefully. They reached the ruffled top of the pull up after a few minutes. One woman tried to get good leverage on it, but found her foot caught between the elastic and the warm skin of the girl. A man tried to help her but found himself also caught as a result. Kelsey watched as the toddling of the girl rubbed the elastic against the two, slowly but surely pulling them down into the disposable garment. In moments they were gone, the elastic doing what it was designed to do - sealing them inside. After a long night trapped in a living hell, the two could find their fate sealed inside at the bottom of a particularly full diaper pail. 

Kelsey debated staying, but it was only a matter of time until the giant toddler noticed the snacks below her chin. She began her own decent alongside several others. One by one they successfully transitioned onto the soft material of the pull up. They could hear the distant banging of their compatriots but couldn't do anything about it. As they reached the bottom, they dropped one by one onto the carpeted floor. Several were still injured upon impact, but while battered, Kelsey stumbled upward in one piece. 

The world she landed in was bizarre, a massive room with the large girl still walking around it. The remaining tinies were strewn about the floor, mostly injured. Kelsey began looking for a safe place to hide. There was a bookcase somewhat nearby that she could get to and then figure out a plan. As she readied herself, she saw the giant man return. He was incomprehensively large for the tinies, and the toddler ran over to him as he opened the baby gate. To their relief, he took the giant girl into his arms and carried her away. 

"Thank god" Kelsey said to herself. She'd make it out of this. 

She began her trek towards the bookcase, it was tedious but she was making good progress. Some of the other tinies were making treks of their own, others just sat in their pain hoping someone would notice them or get help. 

As she reached halfway, she could hear a metal sound. Almost as if one of the giants was jingling keys or something. Kelsey looked at the gate and to her horror saw something she'd never expected.

A dog was standing proudly, about to enter the pen. 

---

James was a good guy -- hard working, paid his taxes. But as he lay on the ground in pain, he wondered what it had all been for. His right leg had shattered, inspiring quite a bit of pain while he hobbled to his feet. He tried desperately to push the thoughts of his new friends being devoured by the giant baby. He looked for respite, but it would be a long journey to reach the others stranded what felt like miles away.

When the dog appeared in the gate near him, he didn't know what to think. His brain said run but he wasn't physically capable. He watched the dogs beaty eyes lazily scan the ground in the room until they locked onto him.

He began to hobble away as fast as he could, all the while yelling "no no no no no no" as he felt the vibrations of the curious animal approach. 

A wall with the consistency of tofu slammed him from behind and threw him onto the ground ahead of him. His leg screamed in pain while he did aloud. Turning, he could see the a massive snout moving at him again, this time pressing him down. A blast of salty, revolting air washed over him as the dog analyzed him the best way it knew how. In another instant he felt himself pulled into the air by an intense vacuum, held against the snout and then mercilessly dropped back onto the floor. 

This happened several times, each agonizing for James. 

Then, it lifted. In his soul James hoped it had simply grown bored, but above him, he watched as in a swift motion the giant animal opened its mouth. 

"OH GOD PLEASE NO NO" James cried as a tongue the length of a city block lapped him up. In moments the dense saliva caught him. He was cut by the sharp teeth and sent to the back of the dogs throat. A deafening gulp followed, sending him to the depth the dog. 

---

Kelsey was booking it. The dog had taken its time with the first person but now it was trotting around the room gulping one survivor after another. On occasion it would bark at its food, nearly deafening Kelsey from across the room. She couldn't imagine how loud it was for it's prey. 

The bookcase loomed over, only another minute or so of her running to it. The echos of distant licking and gulping filled the air. Over the past few minutes it had felt like it was getting louder and louder, Kelsey finally making the mistake of looking over her shoulder. The dog was nearing, eyes scanning the ground looking for it's human treats. Kelsey could even make out the red saliva drooling from the giant mouth, seemingly waiting for her to join the rest. Finally, she saw what she knew was inevitable -- the beaty eyes locked onto her, and the dog began to trot over. 

Kelsey had never been a runner, in high school she had walked the mile more than run it. Now, she ran. Every moment feeling the hungered breathing behind her. She dived between two books and felt the suction of the giant nose try to pull her back, if she lost grip with the cover material she knew she'd be in the dogs stomach in seconds -- likely in several pieces judging by the sharp teeth she'd seen. For a short moment the dog pulled back to look at it's progress. Kelsey used this to sprint to the back, just out of reach for the animal. For the next few minutes she could hear her hunter breathing, the sound echoing around her. More sharp barks pierced the air, louder than ever. 

The dog eventually pattered away. Kelsey was traumatized but she was safe. Saved by a bulky Russian novel she would never have read.