- Text Size +

In the table, next to the huge gift basket, there was a tablet. A pretty big one, it´s screen must´ve been around 15-16 inches. Euny grabbed it, struggling a little to accommodate her hands on it, the thing was big. She pointed out that there was a message on it. Giving them a warm welcome and explaining details about the house and the whole place.

“Look, there´s a small map of the place…” Euny said as she went through the info on the tablet.

“Cool…” Cory was not really paying attention; he was going through all of the things inside the basket.

He picked the whole thing, which weighted a lot, and lowered it to the ground. He was not really interested in the info inside of the tablet. If there was anything he needed to know, Euny will tell him.

“What? There´s condoms here too? Why?” Wasn´t that place supposed to be some sort of sex-avoiding, distracting zone?

“Oh, yeah, there´s a note here. Sex´s not banned…” her face revealed some doubt, still, it was written right there.

They wanted to collect data inside the huge “fortress”, which means, they need the individuals there to continue their regular routines as if they were in their regular lives. However, they couldn´t directly ask them to have sex. It will mean that, if they speed up things, they won´t be able to collect the data they needed.

 

Scientists there wanted to find a way to cure, or reverse the effects this virus had on people. Which means, people living in this units, they are more like lab rats than hosts. Yes, they get to live there for free… with certain limitations, ok a lot of limitations; but everything´s got a price.

Still, there won´t be any type of unethical experiments there, but, there´s some things they will have to do. But they will all be forewarned before things actually take place.

 

“Ok, I… I need to go to the bathroom… any idea where it is?” Cory asked.

“According to the map of the house…” she opened a file that literally said “House map”, “It´s right underneath the stairs. A guests bathroom, actually.” Euny answered.

“Cool.” But Cory wasn´t “cool”.

 

Cory was not exactly used to the whole shrinking thing yet. Yes, he was aware that this was a condition that was affecting thousands of men all over the world. But deep inside, he wondered, “WHY ME?!”

Shrinking was one thing. Having to live knowing that thigs keep getting higher. That´s if he had sex of course. But, seeing Euny grow, that was a whole other thing.

All of the people he knew seemed to grow taller. He couldn´t quite accept it. He really struggled with it. But having a growing girlfriend. Maybe it could be easier for those men who got shrank with different couples. There´s no need to see the same growing woman every time. A chance to meet women shorter. But not for him, he had only one sexual partner.

Living with Euny, that had an effect on him. Seeing how your 5´3” girlfriend grew to 5´9” while he got all the way down to 5´6”, that got him really worried.

 

“Shit, shit, shit! That woman… she was HUGE!” she was talking about Daisy, the 6´3” lady. That got him thinking.

Height comparisons, doubts about his own height. He was struggling not to walk away from her. He knew that moving there was a risk. That once inside, he´ll meet women much taller than Euny. Of course, there´s taller women in real life. But inside, inside the “community”, there´s no chance he´ll meet any woman shorter.

“And… and that woman… the one on the other unit. She´s even taller! FUCK!” he regrets his decisions. But that couldn´t have been any other way, he got in to find a cure.

 

Cory was not a fan of tall women, knowing he´s shrinking, it only makes him feel smaller. Insecure. He needs to wash it off, literally. He wants to wash his face on the washbasin.

Furniture there seemed quite luxurious, futuristic even. Of light colors, a soft looking design, plain surfaces. What got him surprised was the amazing set of the place. It seemed pretty minimalistic, classy, nice.

“This… this is too high.” It was. Much taller than a regular sized one. Living on a place built for literal amazons, that wasn´t the best part of this place.

“One would think that they´ll have hoses made for regular sized people. I mean, men are shrinking. I´m shrinking. Shouldn´t there be two sizes for everything here? Like, a tiny version of this huge monster. Is there a booster step here? That´s the least I´ll expect.”

He opened the huge doors of the cabinet beneath the washbasin, there were only bathroom stuff, like toilet paper, soap, shampoo, conditioner and so on. He walked around the bathroom, which was pretty spacious. But he couldn´t find it.

“Nothing here… maybe on the side… what´s this?” he spotted something next to the huge piece of furniture. There were some buttons there. Two, to be precise. Each had an arrow, one pointing up and the other down.

“I wonder…” he pressed what he assumed was the “down” button. To his surprise, he was right.

The top of that thing started to lower. He kept the button pressed as the thing came to the right level for him. It was alright at his belly button level, Euny was taller, so this will be meeting both right in the middle.

“Oh my, who´d have guessed. It actually worked.”

 

“Euny, Euny! We can adjust the size of the furniture… well, not like, whole. But we can lower their level.” He wanted to share his most recent discovery with her.

“I know. It says so in the tablet. And, there´s also a small app to get in touch with out neighbors.” She didn´t turned at him, her gaze was set straight at the tablet. There was a lot to learn about this new place.

 

In the meantime, Dan and Daisy were having a little chat.

“So… what do you think? They seem nice, right?” he asked, wanting to hear his wife´s response.

“They seem… fine. Yes. They´re young, friendly. But most importantly, Eunice doesn´t seem to be a lusty bitch like our other neighbor. Although, I´m not sure if Cory´s… don´t you think he was a bit too quiet? I mean, when I was in front of him, I don´t know, he seemed… off.” Daisy said. Yes, she kind of hates Blythe, the tallest woman there. But she´s got her reasons.

“Oh, come on, give him a break. I´d be the same way if I say a huge woman like you, I mean, you don´t get to meet a 6´43” woman every day.” Dan replied.

“Well, you´re right. But remember that used to be your height, hon.” She wasn´t lying. Dan used to be the 6´3” one in the relationship, while Daisy was 5’4”. They´re currently each other´s old heights.

 

To Dan, the transition had been, not the best, acceptable. He was a positive man, always looking at the bright side of things. Cheerful. And, even if he came from being a 6´3” muscular man, he was still muscular, but on a shorter way.

He was more focused on how he felt rather than what other people thought. Walking around minding his own business, and when people asked, he didn´t mind to let them know. What other choice could he have.

Besides, how can he complaint when his wife had turned into a hot amazon. As soon as Daisy started growing, he could tell that the virus didn´t only affect the height of women, but their shapes too.

Daisy went from an average slim woman to a sexy giantess. As she grew, her hips swelled larger, her legs thickened; her thighs were fleshier, and so were her calves. He could really notice how her breasts went from D´s to double D´s, then to E´s, right now, he wasn´t sure which size she was, but even at her current height, they seemed really big for her.

And there were other changes aside of her plumping body. She seemed to thicken in all the right places, giving her a strong, yet feminine figure. He thought it could also be funny if she grew into a huge muscular woman while he shrank into a skinny guy. That way roles would´ve been reversed. However, it´s not exactly how this virus worked.

And about him? He´s the same, but shorter. Same stamina, same muscle size… proportionally. Of course, things are heavier now that he almost lost a foot in height, but at least he didn´t lose his fit shape.

 

“Do you think we should go ahead and give them a tour of their place? You know, show them how things work and so?” He wanted to give advice on how it was to live in those modern, gigantic, and futuristic units. He didn´t mind giving advice, either on the place or on the height changes.

“I think we should let them be for a while, you know, moving in here… you need a little time to process the whole thing. But we can meet them tomorrow…” she grabbed their tablet from the counter. Needless to say, it seemed smaller on Daisy´s hands than on Euny´s. “I´ll invite them to brunch tomorrow. Hopefully they already know how to use this tablet…”

The tablet had a peculiar app installed. They could chat with their neighbors, all of them. Send messages, video calls, even regular calls, like a phone. They could chat with each other’s and with the people in charge of their units. Dr. Drystone said it, if they needed anything, they could ask for it, and this was their way to do so.

 

“Look, Cory. A message.” Came Euny´s voice as he rested on the huge couch. The thing was like two mattresses putted together.

“What´s up?” he asked, while shifting to a sit position.

“A notification popped up, it´s an invitation from Dan and Daisy, they would like to meet us at their place tomorrow.” With that, she learned where the app was. That way she could chat a little, even if it was just with their neighbors.

“An invitation?” he asked thinking how great it was to meet that amazon again. He didn´t have anything against her or tall women, but it made him feel a bit insecure.

“Yes, tomorrow at noon, brunch at their place. I wonder if we should bring something… I wonder if WE have something. They said there was food on the fridge, right?” She asked, thinking on what to prepare, but mostly about what to have for lunch. “I need to check on the fridge… and the rest of the kitchen.” She declared.

“Sure, you go ahead and do that. I… I´ll go for a walk.” He said standing up. Lucky him, he adjusted the couch, else, he would´ve needed to hop or climb down of it.

“Ok, I´ll take a small tour of our new place. But try not to take too long. I´m making lunch in an hour.” She said.

 

Cory would´ve loved to explore his new place. But he just couldn´t. Everything was big, tall, wide. He felt insignificant next to the ten-foot doors. He didn´t need to check what else was bigger there. He decided to go for a walk and check the rest of the place, hopefully, there were some regular sized things there.

“One comes here to feel a little better about his height and now, everything´s huge. It´s like shrinking… without shrinking.” He really wanted them to find a cure. If he knew how, he would´ve tried himself, but he was no scientist.

He walked for a while, past the units, walking through the fancy sidewalks and looking at all of the green in the area. Bushes, trees, grass. The place seemed really nice.

Once he had walked a nice distance, he realized two things, there was a sixth building at the end of the units. He walked a bit closer just to realize it was some sort of GYM. He thought everyone needs some work out from time to time. And that Dan´s the one who probably uses it the most.

He kept walking for a while, behind the units there were a lot of places. He could spot a barbeque grill, a kiosk, a pool, a basketball core. He was amazed. So, he decided to walk over there. Maybe they´ll be having some barbeques there in a while. Or a pool party.

 

“Yhup. Everything´s huge here too.” The grill was enormous. Twice as wide as a regular one, and standing at around sixty-inches tall. Right below his nose level. There´s no way he can use it, and much less for Dan to do so. That thing must be at eye level for him.

“Well, I guess we won´t be able to grill without a stool… or women´s help.” Soon, women will be tall enough to use that grill as a regular sized one. However, for that to happen, they men will need to get shorter. The idea messed up with his mind really bad.

“Ugh, I need to get out of here…” he said as he turned, but when he gave the first step, he crashed with a wall, a wall of soft flesh.

He gave a step back just to realize there was a woman there. A woman much taller than Daisy. With Big blue eyes and raven hair. She seemed young, she couldn´t be older than 35. And she was smiling down to him in a naughty way.

“Oopsie, careful there, little guy. You didn´t hurt yourself, did ya´?” Came the amazon´s voice from high above.

Cory was embarrassed, his face had just landed on her boobs. Her big and round boobs. They seemed massive, and to what he could perceive, they were soft too. But he can´t have those types of thoughts right now.

“S-sorry! I wans´t…” he needed to excuse himself. How didn´t he perceived a woman that big? She was HUGE. Not the type of woman that can sneak around without being heard. He should have at least felt her huge presence. But what was she doing? Had she been standing there all this time? Why? Why didn´t she said something before?

“Hello, cutie, my name´s Blythe. I´m one of your new neighbors.” She extended her hand towards him. She was tall, very tall.

Cory wasn´t sure what to do, didn´t se cared that he just smacked his face with her bosom? Any woman would be nagging him by now. Even if it was their fault. Because, clearly, he just turned around, she was like a step away from him, behind him, that was suspicious.

 

“H-hi… n-nice to meet you… I´m Cory.” He replied with nervousness in his tone. His hands were trembling too, but shaking her huge hand only made him feel tiny

“Aww, there´s no need to be shy. It´s fine, anyone can bump into any other person causally.” She said, but this didn´t seem like a casualty.

“Heh… so… why are you here?” he asked. He was kind of paranoid now. And a little alarmed by the amazon. Therefore, his “be gentle and don´t directly speak your mind out” button was off.

“Oh, sounds like you want me to leave?” she chuckled.

Pretty much, he did. She was titanic. And her eyes were so shiny, he had a hard time not feeling ashamed before this woman´s imposing presence.

“I… I´m not… I mean, you don´t have to… the thing is, you just seemed to pop out of nowhere, that´s all.” Had he saved himself there?

“Well, seems fair. If you really want to know. I was following you.” She bent over, closing the gap between them, she still stood a bit taller than him. But her chest, her breasts were hanging so sensuously, the enormous vast cleavage of this woman caught all of his attention, well, the most he could give with just one glare.

He really didn´t wanted to look at her so much. Daisy said she was kind of… unpleasant. Leaving all the cursing aside. But, did she said following him?

 

“Oh no. She´s… she´s going to… is she?” he could already picture her huge hands reaching for him and easily pealing his clothes off. What could he do? He was no match for this giantess. Her sturdy legs were much stronger than his, if he ran, she´ll catch him easily.

“F-following me?” he asked, he wanted to distract her a little, turn her attention somewhere while he tried to trace a course to run away. Maybe he can sprint and be gone before she realizes.

“Yes. You´re the new guy in the neighborhood… you and your… girlfriend? I wanna guess, you seem too young to be married. Anyway, I was just making sure you didn´t get lost here, it´s quite a big place, you know. Haha, it still seems huge to me, I wonder how big it must feel for a little guy like you.” She explained, rising back up, looming high above him.

She wasn’t wrong, even for this amazon, the place was still quite big. However, he needed to find a way out, just in case things get a little serious.

“Lost? I don´t… I just came from that direction, a straight path. There´s no way I can get lost.” He said.

“Are you sure? Because, you don´t have any phone, no way to call someone for help, other than yelling of course. But… if you wander too far, would anyone be able to hear you screaming? Hmmm?” She seemed scary now. His heart was racing on his chest, and his mind wanted him to scream for help.

But he won´t be just a push over, he´s an adult. A grown man. He can stand for himself. Maybe wrestle out of it, if there was the need. Hopefully there won´t.

“I´m not… I´m not “little”…” he was too concerned about his height now.

“Are you sure? Cause, to me, you don´t exactly fall on tall either. Even average sound big.” She explained to the boob leveled man. “Hmm… how tall are you?” she asked.

“I… I´m 5´6” which sounds pretty average to me.” It wasn´t, but he won´t give up in this one.

“Hahaha, sorry. Now, mister “average” are you sure that´s average?” She laughed at him a little.

“I… yes. In this new world, where women are growing and… and men shrinking, I think that´s a pretty decent height.”

“Well… maybe you´re right. Forgive me for not taking that in mind. But at 6’8”, everyone´s starting to look so small… Even those huge guards outside, they seem quite average, you know.”

“S-six… eight?” she caught his attention, and she was not going to waste a chance to tease him about it.

“Oh, yes, I´m pretty tall, honey. I think, that makes me fourteen inches taller, yes?” She could tell he was one of those men who got really astonished by tall women.

“F-fourteen?” That´s a lot.

 

Cory felt so small now. But how else could he feel? She was gigantic. Her shoulders were so wide, her legs so tall. For sure, she was stronger too. He felt minuscule. He needed to find a way out of this, before it was too late.

But before he could do anything else, she placed one of her huge hands on top of his head. Her other hand on her wide hips and, with a sexy-kind voice, she said. “You know, if you want to maintain this height, you should avoid sex at any cost. Don´t you think?” she was just having fun with him.

“I mean, I´m here, all by myself. And, you know, women have needs. But like I said, I´m alone. But you have a girlfriend here. So, your chances of getting it are much bigger than mine… although, I can´t deny that sometimes…” she bent over and whispered to his ear, “sometimes I feel kind of horny too… aww, so, so horny.” She puckered her lips a little.

Cory swallowed as the only thing that came to him was “RUN!”.

“I… I think I… I gotta go, you know, my… Euny, my girlfriend Euny´s making lunch and… she´ll hate it if I´m late, hehe… but it was, uhm, n-nice talking with you… n-nice to meet… you know, we can meet later… probably. So that you can meet Euny and… yeah…” he stumbled his way out of it, clumsy, not knowing what to say, what to do. He knew he needed to be somewhere else.

“Of course, we can all meet later. It was nice meeting you too, take care.” She stood straight, and smiled at him while waving. “If you need anything, my unit´s 7-A, so don´t hesitate if you need a cup of sugar, my door will always be open.” She enjoyed teasing him.

 

Blythe felt like a prisoner there. But that didn´t meant she won´t get some fun. So far, she has had sex only twice inside. With guards. But no one will take actions against that. Not against her. However, each guard she fucked will be fired. They do have a contract. But she, she can do as she pleased. As long as they can gather data, things are fine.

A small perk for the “inhabitants” there. However, that didn´t meant that men will be safe there. Cory didn´t know a thing about that unwritten rule, however, he was aware that he should look after himself there. Daisy seemed nice, and Cory knew Euny wouldn´t force him in any way. But Blythe, she seemed kind of… problematic. She was huge, sexy and alone. She could easily take advantage of him, but not today.

Now that he was away from her, he ran. He rushed back to his unit. “I can´t walk alone this place… no sir, not alone.” He thought as he made his way back with Euny.

Chapter End Notes:


I just posted chapter 7 on my patreon, together with other of my stories :D

If you´re interested to join, here´s a link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234