- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chat was titled by ChatGPT as:

Tiny Man Feral Man Torment

abc3643


World-building background for a story:

1. 15 years earlier, all males in the world have been shrunk to 4 inches tall.

2. All females are well-aware of what happened and seeing tiny males is commonplace.

3. Many males are feral like mouse-sized animals although they can speak English.

4. Many women and almost all girls treat these tiny males like pets or playful animals.

5. However, many other women consider tiny males as vermin and enjoy the power they have over the males.


Here is the background for this story.

1. There are two women, Barbara and Filene.

2. Both women are about 50 years old.

3. Both women work for a large company.

4. There is a park on company grounds.

5. Many feral men live in this park and are usually treated well by women.

6. Filene and Barbara both smoke cigarettes and they often take smoking breaks together sitting at on bench in the company park.

7. Both women stub out their cigarettes outdoors by dropping them on the ground and slowly grinding them with their shoes.

8. Filene is ambivalent about the feral men.

9. Barbara enjoys dominance.  In particular, Barbara is vengeful over what a former male boss had done to her years ago before all males were shrunk.


The scene:

Barbara and Filene are sitting at a company park bench and smoking after eating bag lunches.  It is a warm spring day in May. Both women are wearing pencil skirts, blouses, and black stiletto heels.  A tiny man is near the bench hoping to avoid being seen.  He is hoping to eat some crumbs of their food when they leave.  Filene sees him and offers him a bit of her sandwich bread tossing it too him and encouraging him to take it.  Barbara watches.  Filene leaves saying she needs to go back.  This leaves Barbara watching the feral tiny man.  He looks up at her hopeful she will give him more.  Instead, she decides to play with him indulging her fantasies of power and revenge.


Describe this scene with dialog.  In particular, what does Barbara say and do once she is alone with the tiny feral man?  Give specific details.


ChatGPT


As Filene finishes her cigarette and gathers up her lunch wrappers, she glances over and sees the tiny feral man hovering nervously near the bench. "Oh, look at him," she says with a smile. "He must be starving."


Without hesitation, Filene tears off a piece of bread from her sandwich and tosses it towards the tiny man. "Here you go," she says encouragingly. "You can have this."


The tiny man scurries over and snatches up the bread, gobbling it down hungrily. He looks up at Filene with gratitude, but she is already standing up, gathering her things. "I've got to get back to work," she says with a wink. "I'll see you later, okay?"


As Filene walks away, the tiny man watches her go before turning his attention back to Barbara, who is still sitting on the bench, smoking her cigarette. She watches him with a mixture of curiosity and amusement as he approaches, hoping for more scraps of food.


"Well, well, what do we have here?" Barbara says in a teasing tone, flicking her cigarette ash onto the ground. "A little man all alone. How cute."


The tiny man looks up at Barbara warily, sensing the change in her demeanor. He takes a step back, ready to run if necessary.


But Barbara is not finished with him yet. She stands up and towers over him, a wicked smile spreading across her face. "You know, I used to have a boss just like you," she says, the anger and resentment in her voice clear. "But not anymore. Now, I'm the one in charge."


With that, she reaches down and picks up the tiny man, holding him up in front of her face. He struggles and squirms, but her grip is too strong. "I could do whatever I want with you," she says, her voice dripping with venom. "But for now, I think I'll just have a little bit of fun."


With that, Barbara begins to play with the tiny man, tormenting him and indulging her darkest desires. She twists and turns him this way and that, laughing at his futile attempts to escape. The tiny man tries to plead with her, but his words are drowned out by her cruel laughter.


As the sun begins to set and the shadows lengthen, Barbara eventually grows tired of her game and tosses the tiny man aside, leaving him to scurry away in terror. She watches him go with a satisfied smirk, already planning her next cruel act of domination.


abc3643


Continue the story.


ChatGPT


As the tiny man runs through the park, his heart pounding in his chest, he can't believe what just happened. He had always known that some women treated the tiny men like toys, but he had never encountered anyone as cruel and sadistic as Barbara.


He knows that he has to get away from her as fast as possible, but where can he go? He is all alone in the world, a tiny, insignificant creature at the mercy of the women who surround him.


As he runs, he begins to formulate a plan. He knows that he can't stay in the park forever, but perhaps he can find a way to escape and start a new life elsewhere. Maybe he can find other tiny men like himself, or even a woman who will treat him with kindness and respect.


He continues to run through the park, determined to find a way out and put this nightmare behind him. He knows that it won't be easy, but he is determined to make a better life for himself and break free from the cycle of abuse and domination that has defined his existence for so long.