- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chat was titled by ChatGPT as:

Female Dominance Over Tiny Man

abc3643


World-building background for a story:

1. 15 years earlier, all males in the world have been shrunk to 4 inches tall.

2. All females are well-aware of what happened and seeing tiny males is commonplace.

3. Many males are feral like mouse-sized animals although they can speak English.

4. Many women and almost all girls treat these tiny males like pets or playful animals.

5. However, many other women consider tiny males as vermin and enjoy the power they have over the males.


Here is the background for this story.

1. There are two women, Barbara and Filene.

2. Both women are about 50 years old.

3. Both women work for a large company.

4. There is a park on company grounds.

5. Many feral men live in this park and are usually treated well by women.

6. Filene and Barbara both smoke cigarettes and they often take smoking breaks together sitting at on bench in the company park.

7. Both women stub out their cigarettes outdoors by dropping them on the ground and slowly grinding them with their shoes.

8. Filene is ambivalent about the feral men.

9. Barbara enjoys dominance.  In particular, Barbara is vengeful over what a former male boss had done to her years ago before all males were shrunk.


The scene:

Barbara and Filene are sitting at a company park bench and smoking after eating bag lunches.  It is a warm spring day in May. Both women are wearing pencil skirts, blouses, and black stiletto heels.  A tiny man is near the bench hoping to avoid being seen.  He is hoping to eat some crumbs of their food when they leave.  Filene sees him and offers him a bit of her sandwich bread tossing it too him and encouraging him to take it.  Barbara watches.  Filene leaves saying she needs to go back.  This leaves Barbara watching the feral tiny man.  He looks up at her hopeful she will give him more.  Instead, she decides to play with him indulging her fantasies of power and revenge.


Describe this scene with dialog.  In particular, what does Barbara say and do once she is alone with the tiny feral man?  Give specific details.


ChatGPT


Filene: Hey, look over there. There's a tiny man trying to sneak some of our crumbs.

He looks so hungry.


Barbara: Ugh, those feral ones are always trying to beg for food.


Filene: Ah, come on. He's just a little guy. Here, I'll give him a piece of my sandwich bread.


(Filene tosses a piece of bread towards the tiny man, who scurries over to grab it)


Filene: There you go, little guy.


Barbara: (sarcastically) Oh, how generous of you.


Filene: (smirks) It's the least we can do.


(Filene stands up and gathers her belongings)


Filene: I should head back to work. See you later, Barbara.


Barbara: (nodding) Yeah, see you.


(Filene leaves, leaving Barbara alone on the bench with the tiny man)


Barbara: (leaning down towards the tiny man) Well well, it looks like it's just you and me now.


(The tiny man looks up at Barbara with a mix of hope and fear)


Barbara: (smirks) You know, I used to have a boss just like you. He was always trying to belittle me and make me feel small. But now, look at you. You're the one who's small. And you're at my mercy.


(Barbara picks up the tiny man and holds him in her palm, towering over him)


Barbara: (laughs) It's so satisfying to have this kind of power over you. I could crush you right now if I wanted to.


(The tiny man cowers in fear, pleading with Barbara not to harm him)


Barbara: (sighs) Ah, what's the fun in that? I think I'll just play with you for a while and then let you go.


(Barbara starts to manipulate the tiny man, moving him around and pretending to make him perform tricks)


Barbara: (mockingly) Jump through this hoop! Roll over! Fetch!


(The tiny man desperately tries to comply, hoping to appease Barbara and avoid being hurt)


abc3643


continue story


ChatGPT


As Barbara continues to play with the tiny man, she becomes more and more caught up in her own sense of power and control. She starts to enjoy the feeling of having complete control over another being, and finds herself laughing and smiling as she manipulates the tiny man to do her bidding.


At one point, she even picks him up and holds him up to her face, staring into his eyes as he pleads with her to let him go.


"Please, miss, I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me," the tiny man pleads, his voice shaking with fear.


Barbara just laughs and puts him back down on the ground, enjoying the feeling of being able to toy with him at her leisure. She continues to play with him for a while longer, until eventually she grows tired of the game and decides to let him go.


"Alright, little guy, you're free to go," she says, flicking him away with her finger.


The tiny man scurries away as fast as he can, relieved to be free from Barbara's clutches. Meanwhile, Barbara sits back on the bench and lights up another cigarette, feeling satisfied and pleased with herself for having exerted her power over the tiny man.