[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Set 5 years before the events of 'A Rushed Marriage', is a small tale on a powerful councilwoman's experiences in an ever changing queendom. Where the rights of humans are only ever growing, and the new authorities in charge are compensating for the losses felt by humanity. It's a new era, a change in societal norms. A change not everyone is pleased with. That including our main character, Lisa Stonehall. Who's cruelty and corruption are tied in to her in her ever lasting desire to remain in power, and to keep the giantesses in charge.

This story is set in the World of Celessa, and explores Lisa from 'A Rushed Marriage' in a little more detail. Hence I would strongly advise reading up till chapter 6 of 'A Rushed Marriage' before giving this story a chance. It is set 5 years prior, and shows how the dynamics of Ranate society was different, and how cruelty in general was more widespread.

Fetish scenes include: Odor and farts too. A lot more cruelty present compared to the main story. 

FINISHED STORY


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, Odor, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: World of Celessa
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 21198 Read: 3722
Published: January 04 2023 Updated: January 05 2023
Story Notes:

Once again, I would highly recommend reading the story this side story was based on. 'A Rushed Marriage.' Up till chapter 6 ideally, but a minimum of up till  finishing chapter 3 will give you a general idea of how this world works and is like. I'll also be editing a bit of the main story to improve its coherency and some inconsistencies in plot and etc.

Reading guide for my stories:

'Dialogue' Is for internal thoughts.

**Sound effect** Is for sound effects.

1. Part 1 by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (9794 words)

Last time I uploaded anything was late November, so its been a while. I've been working on this story since then, and I think its worthwhile reading for anyone interested in this series tag. It's set 5 years before the main story., so do expect more cruelty in this one. It's also going to be split into two parts, and feature characters from the main story. Which I highly recommend reading first. The map has also been updated which I think warrants looking at again if anyone is wondering why certain things don't look exactly right. 

With all that done, I hope you all enjoy! (I'll be fixing some formatting stuff soon after this is posted.)

2. Part 2 by Edgedej4 [Reviews - 0] (11404 words)

Final chapter of this side story. I did my best for the world building here, and while I still have a long ways to go, I think I'm somewhat proud of the end result still. Hope you all enjoy! 

(Odor and fart content is in this chapter.) 

I'll clean up any big formatting errors once the chapter is up for a while. I hope you all enjoy! This is part 2 out of 2.