- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter of this side story. I did my best for the world building here, and while I still have a long ways to go, I think I'm somewhat proud of the end result still. Hope you all enjoy! 

(Odor and fart content is in this chapter.) 

I'll clean up any big formatting errors once the chapter is up for a while. I hope you all enjoy! This is part 2 out of 2.

(A few hours had passed.)


Lisa returned home from the meeting and went to assess her papers, notices and documents that she needed to scan through. The act was tiresome, boring even. However, she didn’t necessarily dislike it. It was just work. Everyone had work. She was no different. 


Her assessment of these papers lasted a few hours. She would analyse petitions, amendment papers, and complaints. The latter of which was particularly rough. She knew with Treya going missing, and her second daughter Ana being left to rule would incur some worry, but not this much. There were piles upon piles. 


‘Request for an interview with Ana, for the National Paper.’ 


‘Human Bill of Rights for Marvialasian captives, and further human…’ 


Lisa scrutinized the papers. The two that caught her eye were the ones that upset her slightly. Firstly, she absolutely couldn’t allow Ana to have an interview. ‘What would that buffoon say to the public? She doesn’t even know what she’s doing yet.’ Lisa thought.


As for the second one, she immediately switched out her writing utensil to one of black colour, changing from her red one, before signing ‘Denied’


To clarify, when acts of voting were put into council affairs, all members would vote for or against a bill. Sometimes they themselves would create one alongside a lawmaker. It was mandatory that all members voted, and that either a ‘Denied’ or a ‘Taken Into Consultation’ was signed by the powerful giantesses. For times when the council was low on members, when it was less than 6, then each bill must have a unanimous vote. As in that all individuals must vote for it to be in favour, for it to be considered. 


Obviously, Lisa rejected this bill. One look at its title made it clear who could have written such a thing, a certain princess no doubt.  She would never support such a thing. However it still annoyed her that this bill was now a part of her pile. By law, Ana could simply try again with a similar bill next year, and that she had given a still unsigned fresh bill to Lisa only meant one thing. That being Ana was going to continuously try to persuade Lisa onto her side. At least that would be an accurate guess by Lisa on what Ana’s goal was. 



Whatever, I’m pissed off now.’ She thought to herself, standing up once more and feeling a slight itch, before realising- 


“O-Oh yeah. You’re still in there. Completely forgot.” Lisa exclaimed in surprise. Remembering the existence of a trapped human still in her panties. She once again pushed out her rear end back, an act that would be akin to pushing the tiny woman outward in her fabric cage. “I wonder… Did you enjoy today? Probably not.” 



The woman screamed out, however Lisa’s panties muffled out the sound. At least most of it. Leaving nothing but a faint cry for help. She protruded her rear end outward slightly whilst standing.


“Y’know, on my desk, there’s this fancy piece of paper. It would give more rights for people like you, creatures like you Marvialasian scum.” Lisa teased, her voice becoming gentle, but in an annoying way.


The woman in turn only screamed louder. She by no doubt would have heard Lisa’s voice. Her overly smug and pretentious tone. However, the outrage was most likely due to the bill of rights Lisa just claimed to have.


“How does it feel? This paper is one of the only things that's honestly keeping people like you… In here.” She slapped her left asscheek. Sending a reverberating shockwave through her flesh. Creating a dizzying sound that would make the tiny woman’s heart itself shake. At least that was the feeling. “Do you wanna know what I put for this?”


“MMMPPPHHRGH!?!” The screams, pleas and cries for help finally seeped out. As if giving out an answer for Lisa’s question. They were barely audible.


“Obviously you know the answer, yet you still are pandering around for a hopeful outcome. For something that’ll let you out of this mess. Hate to crush your dreams, but I denied it.” 


The cries stopped. Silence was all that was present in Lisa’s underwear now.  The woman in her heart of hearts knew. But when thrown into hell, all she could see was the faint light that seeped into her vision. Who could blame her for being ignorant, for wanting to see more of that bright light, of that feeling of hope? Now she was being ridiculed by Lisa, and for what? For being human? For being a smaller creature unable to fight back. It was a sickening display of an abuse of power. Yet Lisa revelled in the moment.


“Cheer up, I think you're getting out of this pretty okay, all things considered. I’m gonna put you back in the drawer, I think you’ve earned it.” 


The silence within Lisa’s undergarments continued. The human woman knew instinctively that this wasn’t going to be the end. 


“But first, I think I need to congratulate you for staying sane. Here’s a parting gift from me for the night.” Lisa quietly hinted, sending the human woman’s adrenaline through the roof. Suddenly, the membrane that separated the world inside and out of Lisa’s ass began to rumble slowly. 


Oh… Fuck.’ The human woman briefly thought. She knew what was to come. 


Like what was the shock and raw cataclysmic impact felt by an earthquake, the membrane began shaking. 


**PSSSSHHH**


A loud, ear shattering like noise spread out rapidly as a lukewarm gas that reeked of a smell that no human wanted to ever experience enveloped the very atmosphere around the woman. Like decaying waste, a disgusting remnant of the fate of food and prey, that was the immediate image the poor woman got from this atrocious stench. The gas rapidly came shooting out, housing a force that was akin to being slammed with a large wave of water. Sending any poor souls travelling within the medium to an impact throwing them outward. For the trapped human inside, who was positioned within a cage of flesh in between Lisa’s asshole and ass cheeks, there was only one exit. That being the way outside, outward and away from Lisa’s anus. 


But, Lisa wasn’t so nice. She never was. She had her panties on, the same ones from the start of the day that acted like the prison bars that kept the human woman in her place. Right next to Lisa’s asshole. 


The toxic fumes almost exploded right out of Lisa, instantly overpowering the human woman’s sense of hearing and sense of smell. Which the poor victim couldn’t even begin to rationalise, as she was suddenly thrown around within the fabric, like a projectile launched away from Lisa’s bodily exit before face planting into the soft walls of her stretchy confinements. She didn’t even make a dent into them, not even the slightest tug of pushing them outward. 


The panties were just the perfect size for Lisa’s behind, with the back end slightly wedging into her asscheeks. Making sure to be slightly tight and binding strongly to her body. The feeble and pathetic actions of a lowly human’s pleas weren’t going to change that. Even from being sent flying from her makeshift explosive bodily cannon. 


“AUUGHGHHHH” The woman gasped. Tears running down her eyes. They weren’t sad tears, if anything the woman wasn’t even sure what was going on to her. They were forced. It was a bodily reaction that came automatically in the predicament she found herself in. Her sense of smell was constantly being invaded by the otherworldly hellish cloud of gas she was housed in. Her sense of hearing had just been ruptured temporarily from the sheer noise from the sphincter, how it contracted and expanded so quickly and how the gas came rupturing through, sending a deafening roar. Her sense of touch was completely lost, her body experienced a rapid increase in temperature from the lukewarm gas. Filling up her lungs, making it hard to breathe even. Her sense of taste, much like her sense of smell was going haywire, forcing her into a state of constant gagging. 


The only sense she had unaffected was her sight. That was it; and it wasn’t helping. It served as a humiliating reminder of where she was in life. Stripped away from her mission of fighting against the enemies of Marvialaisa, the giantesses. Here she was, locked away in hell. Forced into one of their nonsensical games of torment. She could look back and see Lisa’s asshole and cheeks. Or she could look forward and see the fibre web-like substance Lisa’s panties were made up of. Both ways she was within Lisa’s domain, within her prison, her cage. Where she would be for supposedly the rest of her life if nothing changed for the better. She didn’t even know if Lisa would hear her if she begged to get out. The catch was that she could always hear Lisa, and Lisa loved that aspect of their relationship. Just the sheer one sidedness of it could drive Lisa over the moon.


“Poor runt, you probably didn’t like that very well. Go figure.” She talked down to the trapped human. Lisa teased her by getting her pinkie finger, the littlest and weakest of them all, and ramming it right into her panties. Right where the human woman was located. Only slightly though. Sending what was to Lisa a small nudge, and to the woman a trauma inducing catastrophic movement to readjust her position. “ I’ve had my fun. You’ve done well. I can now see that you still deserve to be a part of my luxurious toy collection.” Lisa voiced. 


Sending a wave of euphoria to the woman. To her almost lifeless body still trapped within Lisa’s panties. Luckily, her enchantments were fixing her right up. Things like her hearing loss from the deafening fart, or sheer physical exhaustion were being recovered quickly now. It was only thanks to that she could even hear what Lisa had just mentioned.


Lisa fetched her out from her confines, sending her to see the world of light once more, via pinching her with the tips of her fingers. Showing the woman directly what little light there really was in the late night bedroom. 


‘I’M OUT!’ She internally screamed. Counting her blessings and allowing a single tear out of her face. If Lisa spotted any, it could even be seen as a sign of resentment towards her. Which the tiny human had, but would refuse to show it.


“You can enjoy some time in the top drawer after I give you a quick wash, rest for next time and all. I’ve got a new shipment of you folks to fetch tomorrow!” Lisa announced. Something that would normally be met with a disgruntled grumble from the Marvialasian captives was now something this woman celebrated inside her head, if anything she was internally leaping for joy. For she knew that Lisa wouldn’t disturb her toy collection for a couple days now… Meaning, a couple days of peace, away from the titanic giants of Ranate. Simply being locked away in a drawer. That was the best outcome these poor humans had. 


— — — 


It was the early morning, with the harsh sun illuminating the world, with the sunshine spreading far and wide. It was going to be a bright hot day. As predicted by the prophets of the sky, a group that worked in many different parts of Ranate within sub groups. Consisting of a ratio of 5 humans to 1 giantess, they gave out the predicted weather report for the day out on the daily paper, via looking at the sky and doing… Well no one really knows what. No one really cared either. 


The point was that it worked. It was an operation the humans from long, long ago had mastered from their various cultures and experience of living on the land. So the giantesses utilised them, employing them, and casting each sub group with one supervisor to create a weather cast system for each city. This service was only available in most cities, creating an estimate for how Ranate as a whole was faring. No rural folk would get these papers. 


Not to mention rich or well esteemed giantesses like Lisa had access to all this for free. Just a little bit of chatter in the noble district is all it took to gather such information from those who had actually purchased the daily paper. 


What fools. Why would you willingly pay for this when you could simply ask for it instead for free.’  Lisa thought. Perplexed by the notion of the newspaper itself. She didn’t like reading it that much, it all felt like it had a bit too much of a  ‘Pro-human’ feel to it. As if the writers wanted sympathy from their reader base. She even thought that the writers themselves had to be human. However, she had no way of proving that. Everyone was anonymous, with a fake pen name given to each writer. 


Enough about that gibberish.’ Lisa calmed herself down. She hated the very thought of humans even getting close to being on equal terms as her. She had fought them in the Great War against Marvialasia. Against their tyranny, against their animalistic, primitive and savage fighting methods.


 Having lost many close friends and companions on the battlefield. Lisa swore she would never forgive humanity, regardless of who or where they came from. She would always be on top, as to remind them of where they belonged and also to have them reap what they sowed for fighting against Ranate to begin with. 


Perhaps that was a misguided approach to the problem. An extreme one even. But Lisa didn’t care. She didn’t care that she was using Marvialasia as the exemplar for all of humanity. She was far too prideful to mend her ways for a species so pathetic, they couldn’t even do anything against her asshole. She remembered the face of the woman she farted on last night, on the horror on her face. It made her slightly blush, with excitement ; not embarrassment . She let out a small sigh, now slightly regretting not taking even a single one of her toys with her on her journey. 


How far is Egulba?’ Lisa wondered. She instinctively knew the distance, but couldn’t remember the exact number. It didn’t matter to her regardless, it was but a measly fast paced walk away as long as she followed the main road. Perhaps a long one too. However, she found the walk there relaxing. So it isn’t as if she was complaining about how long it took. 



Every footstep she took created a thunderous tremor in the land, audibly prominent for many hundreds of metres around. Her full weight descending down on the rough dirt roads of Ranate on her way to Egulba left notable footprints on the ground. Each going 3 to 4 metres  (3.3 to 4.4 yards) deep into the soil.


As Lisa walked forward, she noted the forested regions that were a characteristic of the rich earth of Zleuser becoming far more sparse.The tallest of these trees only reached down to the beginning of her lower leg. Instead they were being replaced with a far more barren landscape, brutal cold air that even had the uncaring Lisa starting to be glad she packed on an extra layer under her outfit. She could only be bitter about the weather for a little bit longer before she saw some humans on the road too, on a cart that was ran by two horses. 


It was a small group of humans, about 4 of them. All men. They were on the more chubby side too and were dressed elegantly. All these pieces made Lisa realise who they must have been. 


A group of Bourgois, people who are rather well off. Humans that are well off… How unsightly.’ Lisa remarked in her head. As with her walking pace she soon was going to catch up to the human’s cart. ‘Well, I can’t hurt them… News would spread quite fast to Ana if I did. Especially if they work for any giantess that's wealthy.’  While she was in the middle of nowhere, this was a rather prosperous road. It connected to the wealthiest city in all of Ranate. The trade centre. There were human villages and homes scattered all over the place on the way there from the capital, with more homes appearing the closer Lisa got to Egulba. Not to mention some Baroness giantess’ homes, who were in charge of the land nearby. Some of them would immediately report Lisa’s activities if she were caught here doing suspicious activity. 


Lisa could do nothing but sigh when faced with her odds. She had no choice but to let these humans carry on with their day, having their merry adventure to Zleuser. She would have to merely be contempt with the fact that moderate scare was all she could do, as her titanic feet dwarfed over their horse and cart landed a mere 20 metres away from them. Putting a giant shockwave into the ground for a few minutes, knocking over the humans and the horses as they stumbled. It was their lucky day. It truly was. If Lisa had found them in a more convenient location for herself, their titles as the ruling middle class humans would all be stripped away, reduced to nothing more than toys of satisfaction for the actual ruling class of Ranate. The councilwoman known as Lisa. 


Lisa continued walking, gradually increasing her pace. More and more human settlements branching away from the road she was following became apparent in her view. A lot of which consisted of straw housing, a popular choice from lower class Ranate humans. Especially if they were not under the rule of some giantess. 


While there were basically no ‘high class’ humans, the middle and lower classes had many sub groups and categories that made their own hierarchies. One of which was the humble commoner. The type Lisa was seeing so much now. 


You’re all so lucky you live so close to other powerful giantesses' homes.’ Lisa bitterly thought. She considered spitting on the ground, towards any human population’s home. However that too could become problematic. So Lisa didn’t think much more of it. 


She simply put one foot in front of the other, again and again. Letting minutes pass, tens of minutes, hours even. She had departed an hour after the sun rose into the sky,  and now it was already midday. 


It’s so bright, so warm. Harshly so even, the sun that is.’ She briefly commented. It was rather strange for it to still be so warm, as winter had arrived. However she paid it no mind, she had no reason to. It wasn’t even Hina’s feast yet, a large ceremonial event that marked the beginning of the colder weather. It was created long, long ago from a few generations down the giantesses that created the queendom of Ranate. It originally involved feasting upon the harvest from the last fall, usually from taking away much of the farming produce that the humans would make. It was once even normalised to eat a few humans in the feast itself, something no longer possible in the crisis of the present day human population having shrunk so much; a rule Treya had mandated 15 years ago. 


From the recorded 40 thousand humans of over a hundred years ago, it had been reduced to a mere 12 thousand in today’s time. That was only recorded humans too, in reality, a 100 years ago it would have been much too difficult to successfully keep track of humanity’s numbers. So while 40 thousand was counted, the estimates all predicted a far larger number.


However, that was all old news. All due to one queen of Ranate’s policies. That being queen Jade, the mad ruler of Ranate. Not even Lisa was close in political opinion to how much Jade hated humanity. Perhaps Lisa was inevitably influenced by her policies; but even still if the two were compared then Lisa would look like a saint, an angel even, compared to Jade. The mad tyrant who had her own queendom universally question her rule. A feat no other queen had done before. She was just that far extreme. If a group of humans had the choice of meeting Lisa in bed or even a mere fraction of the chance of being discovered by Jade, they would go with Lisa in a heartbeat. Despite both choices leading to certain death if an encounter was made. 


 By comparison to all of that, the giantess population had reached about 6.8 thousand individuals. A new record that was only seemingly getting larger with the war against Marvialasia easing down slightly each day. Gone were the bitter resent and hellish thoughts that pervaded each giantesses in the prime of Lisa’s life. They were now being replaced gradually, as if society was making a shift in belief. As if Ranate was making progress towards something Lisa had no way of seeing or realising. Perhaps it was even too late for someone like her to amend her ways…


Phew, finally I’m here.’ Lisa internally celebrated. Seeing the entrance to Egulba, the market city. A place where both giantesses and humans roamed freely, all thanks to some paperwork Lisa had been coerced into signing for by Treya, the previous queen. Bills in the council, at least with a small council, required a unanimous vote. ‘That bitch Treya is responsible for this all…’ Lisa remarked, recollecting her memories of how she was basically forced into signing that bill. Treya also being the queen that succeeded Jade in the throne. 


 Unlike her daughter, queen Treya was far more vulturous, far more calculating and opportunistic. Not to mention less idealistic and more realistic about her goals. She made a difficult foe to face off against in council proceedings. And even though Lisa was positioned against her policies, she knew deep down that Treya was a capable leader. That much she could respect. Which was one more thing she couldn’t say the same for her loud and obnoxious daughter. Though maybe she still needed some time to shine.


Sucks for her. I ain’t giving her that time.’ Lisa popped a sly smirk as the image of ridiculing Ana came into her mind. With that, she decided to empty her mind and simply enjoy her weekend off in Egulba, the hexagonal city.


Why was it called that? Simply put, the entire place was designed to be a market place in mind. Quite an eccentric one maybe but a market place nonetheless. 


The city had no outside official city wall, instead it had a lot of homes that spread upon a circular direction which served a similar purpose. These marked the outermost region of this metropolis. Even further outside of these houses were a couple of minor and major roads that connected into the city. They came in from all 4 cardinal directions, and even diagonally too in addition. Following some of these outside of town would also lead you to many minor human settlements or even some businesses owned by giantesses who had the humans of Ranate work under them. Farmlands could also often be seen in any direction outside of Egulba. Food was always important, especially more now than ever with the festival soon arriving in a couple days. Everyone that lived in this city would be working above and beyond with the full brunt of winter soon approaching. Lisa herself didn’t care too much about all this, but she knew that her friend, Rheas along with her family, would be working hard too in this time period.


... Maybe I called her over to my place at a rather inconvenient time.’ Lisa thought. ‘Oh well.’ 


She continued taking a few footsteps forward into the northeast road. It headed straight into the city side. This was the entrance that led to the magecraft market, which was just a bit further down. Another thing of note was that despite being a giantess, and a council member no less, barely anyone in this hustling and bustling city paid attention to Lisa. She was at the end of the day, a single woman in the metropolis of what was most likely the most populated city of all of Ranate. It showed too.


The ground was of a stone that went through a tensile test and a thorough hardness test. Meaning the material was very hard,  allowing it to be resistant to an unimaginably high amount of force from the steps of giantesses, without changing in shape permanently. This was a key feature of this city, and many other cities of Ranate. Without it, there would be no possible way to create any sort of urban society. 


The buildings were ones that were massive for scale, they were double story and that was in relation to the size of giantesses. Many enormous giants lived their day to day lives in this city, and its size was a testament to that. As Lisa walked into the main road that extended further into Egulba’s core, she saw a range of different homes and houses with some being in rougher conditions to others. She was not yet at the marketplace itself, but there were still noticeably a lot of stalls set up everywhere on the street. These stalls were a place where people could bargain for prices, meaning they generally attracted a lot of attention to commonors and those of the struggling middle class. Who could blame them? A discount wherever was always a welcoming offer to anyone. Though there was little to assure quality in these kinds of shops. Lisa herself paid them no mind. 


The northeast entrance was considered a restricted area for humans. There was currently nothing made to look out for their safety here. So while they weren’t prohibited, they were strongly advised entering this section of the city. Even then, if you looked around in the corners or searched hard enough, you’d find some struggling humans anyway. Perhaps some of them are brave, or maybe even thieves. A tough tell to make. Though thievery against the giantesses would prove difficult for most of them anyway. It was a far more common fate for them to be accidentally stepped on, reduced to a bloody stain under an unaware giantesses boot, or even foot depending on where they were.


Lisa saw hundreds of giantesses in this place alone, which was an unusually high number. though to be fair it was a rather popular region for many giantesses. There was the tavern down the road in human and giantess territory that had a lot of events going on, not to mention a lot of new clothing along with a new line up of magecraft tools. The last two even had a rather large sale going on for them. Other than that, there was a giantess only bar that was focused more on ‘other’ stuff located closer to the entrance to the city. It used to be a sketchy shop but had a complete rebranding in the last couple years. Even Lisa chose to hang there from time to time. 


And there it is, the hexagonal point.’ Lisa remarked in her head. As she saw the end of the road she was on in sight. It was a rather long one, at around 100 kilometres (62.1 miles) from the outer marketplace to the centre position where they stopped, which was honestly enough to warrant a walk from most giantesses. Just a straight linear line uninterrupted that went diagonally from the north east exit to a very specific point. Where suddenly a large influx of human dominated shops were set up. Which was what the hexagonal point referred to. 


Why? Because in the center of Egulba, there was a hexagon shaped perimeter that had an interior area of 15 km squared (5.8 miles ^2). It was a space specifically designed for humans only. A place where human trade occurred, and human bargaining and peace was made. Giantess intervention there was minimal, there was simply no infrastructure made that could handle their colossal size and might. The roads, the houses, the market itself there was reduced to human size. Events such as the collection of taxes were largely the only forced times a giantess was welcome into this region. 


However, on the perimeter itself? That was by no means the case. There were giant sized stone tables set up with humans on them all across this perimeter, with a plethora of items on display. Shouting out to the many giantesses roaming the market to have a gander at their wares, some of which were even giant sized. The buffoons who would sell giant sized goods would end up getting yelled at by other humans, as they would occupy large chunks of the table space. 


As while the area inside, along with the northwestern and south eastern road, was human only territory. The perimeter of this hexagon safe space was the collision point of the markets of humans and giantesses. Humans would have to work in large groups, form teams, to hoist up massive flags and banners to show off their products. They would have to find ways to project their voices, and show off their marketing prowess while being looked down upon by their gigantic peers. 


Well, I have no business here.’ Lisa huffed, already disinterested as she realized she had walked past her place of interest. So she started taking a few steps back, when suddenly she heard a familiar voice. Coming from the direction of the south. Obviously a giantesses. 


“Fish for humans, we have human sized fish! We have a whole lot of them. They’re up for sale, you won't find a better deal anywhere else!” An enthusiastic and charismatic voice shouted. Loud, powerful and one of authority. Not the kind queens or privileged princess like Treya or Ana had. No, it was a different kind of authority. A charming one almost. 


Lisa turned back, back to the perimeter line. Where trade between humans and giantesses occurred. She gazed upon an individual who sat down on a stone stool, with a net of what seemed like a metric ton, in weight, of standard southern ocean Tuna. The kind that could theoretically almost swallow a human whole. Though that had never been reported, not even once as an adult human could just hardly fit into their body, and that other fishermen would utilise their fishing techniques to save anyone that would happen to be caught by them. Not to mention it was against regulation to allow swimming near the fishing docks in southern Ranate. As for solo fishermen, well a Tuna related demise was never surmised. There was a lot that could go wrong to a sailor in the ocean. 


 These fish were about 1.6 metres in size (5 foot), and weighed about 60 kilograms (130 pounds). They were an amazing delight, with plenty of meat for consumption. And were just hardly short of being even remotely marketable as a snack for the giantesses. Hence most likely why they’re being sold here, to human customers. “This is our last batch” the voice said wryly. Breaking her tone of confidence there.  Though Lisa hardly cared about some fish, she cared much more about who this individual was. She decided to walk up towards them. 


“Hello, Sarah?” Lisa called out. 


“Hmm?” The woman, having heard her name called out, gave a puzzled expression. She looked towards the north eastern road where Lisa was. “Oh my, is that Lisa? Fancy seeing you here.” 


“Why, I’ll have you know I visit this city every couple of weeks.” Lisa replied. Making notice of Sarah’s bandana that had a skull symbol on it. She was wearing pants that were slightly folded up and a crop top that highlighted her flat stomach. She didn’t have any prominent abs or anything.  But she did stay somewhat in shape. Lisa quite liked her curves too, they were slightest bit sexy. But she would never make a move on Sarah. She knew better. She could only compliment this brown haired woman for her looks. As well as her strong minded personality and what she brought to the Ranate economy. But that was it. The compliments would stop there.


“Is that so? You frequent this market more than I do. Lucky you.” Sarah added on. 


“What brings a salty sailor to these parts? Selling fish I presume. But why here and not the city down south?” Lisa questioned. 


“Well, business hasn’t been so good. And  Lelorum is so empty. Selling there is hard enough, so we moved here for our sales this time around. My crew has been drinking down a hefty amount of booze at the eastern tavern nearby, so that’s where they’re at.” 


“Which eastern tavern?” Lisa continued to question. 


“Obviously the one that’s for both humans and giantesses. Is that even a question?” 


“A-ah I see.” Lisa answered. Slightly taken aback on how casual but strong toned Sarah was. She had forgotten that Sarah’s crew was a band of fishermen and women who consisted of a small number of giantesses and a couple groups of humans. All of which were rather close with one another. Hence making Sarah a strong supporter of human beings. Therefore, she would never attend the giantess only tavern, she would instead support an establishment she liked instead. “My, it appears not a lot of humans like the tuna.” Lisa changed the subject. 


“I know right? I’m saying this was our last batch, but in reality this was our only haul.” Sarah answered. Disappointment glistening in her eyes. Getting a couple of eyes on her from the tiny humans all around their side of the perimeter. 


“Better luck next time.” Lisa politely answered. While she normally had a bit to argue with against giantesses who were strongly for the rights of humans. She knew it would be pointless. Especially against Sarah. Why would she listen to Lisa and forsake her own crew after all? She and Lisa hardly knew each other. If anything, Rheas was more familiar with Sarah than anyone else, at least to Lisa’s knowledge. Their family would often travel to the southern city to sell clothes. It appeared the two had met over a round of grog. A staple for many sailors. 


Sarah sighed. Then proceeded to yawn. She made sure to cover her mouth. A courtesy she learned from her experience in staying near humans so much. The rapid and expansive movement of her lips alone could terrorise a tiny human, her throat was essentially a one way trip to their demise after all. And quite a slow and painful one too. She had learnt to simply cover her mouth near humans when yawning. It was just a simple kind gesture. A type of action Lisa would never do.  


“I can’t sell these tuna for any cheaper, else we’d be selling at a loss. And it seems like they aren’t as fresh here in Egulba anyway due to moving them up north here. It’s no wonder people aren’t that interested. Though there aren’t that many alternatives to fish besides the produce my group sells… Oh well.” Sarah exclaimed.  Creating a small gap in the conversation, a couple seconds of silence. “Maybe fishing has gone downhill after all in Ranate. The fish port city, Lelorum, is a bust.” 


Finally, a spark of interest in the subject was finally ignited in Lisa. While she hadn’t cared for the woes of Sarah personally, it did now seem to be affecting the produce in Ranate itself. No fish for sale meant a massive missed opportunity for the Ranate economy. 


“Why do you think so?” Lisa finally asked. 


“Well… This is a little embarrassing to say, but except for the times we’ve gotten lucky. I don’t think we catch much to begin with.” 


“Is that so?” Lisa answered. But she still wanted more so she gestured as such with her facial expression. With her eye contact. 


“To begin with, most of the human sized fish aren’t really something us giantess like to eat. It just doesn’t feel that good in our mouths, and it’s far too expensive for far too little feed. Naturally that leaves the behemoth class ocean creatures… Which are rare and we don’t get enough for a steady supply of.” Sarah explained. “They’re usually somewhere in deeper waters, and we all know how dangerous it is to venture there.


“I see.” Lisa responded, quietly. 


“I think we should pander towards the human market, but it feels like us giantesses scare all the fish away. We hardly get any. We only end up with small amounts if we’re lucky, and we try selling those in the city down south, and even then that place has a lower human population than here. So less potential buyers. We finally managed to get a big catch yesterday, but still, almost no dice today in sales.” Sarah vented. “ The cost of fishing with just humans is too high too, we can’t lower prices any more. I wish Jade’s crazy group hadn’t destroyed most of the old sailors, their knowledge that was passed down their various lineages. Their families are all gone now.” 


Lisa remembered that Sarah’s mother was the giantess in charge of the fish port city back then during queen Jade’s rule; and she was the first to protest against Jade’s cruel decision to eat most of the sailors. She apparently liked the way they tasted, as if naturally salted by the ocean spray. That was how her records described their taste from Jade’s account. This wasn’t even during her later years, when queen Jade was deemed to be a ‘mad queen’ yet. This was during the peak of her rule.  


However, as annoying as that detail was for today's time, even Lisa imagined how the sailors tasted. She wished she could eat one too, just engulf them entirely and swirl them around in her mouth. Once she’d get a good taste, then she’d just swallow them… The very thought of this had Lisa’s mouth begin to salivate. 


“Yeah, she was such a nuisance.” Lisa lied, trying to avoid starting a scene with Sarah. So she just agreed with her. Gulping down her own saliva that was beginning to build up. 


“I don’t often say this, but this does sound like an issue that we need to work on. It’s important for not just our economy, but as a source of food in Ranate. How about you come over to Zleuser and plead your case?” Lisa recommended. 


“Nah, I think we’ll just barely manage, at least for a couple more years. If things really go south, I’ll let you council members know.” Sarah waved her answer around at what Lisa wanted. Perhaps it was her pride as a fisherwoman that stood in the way? 


“… Well, I can’t change your mind. It was a delight talking to you, but I think I have somewhere to be now.” Lisa took a step back and waved her hand goodbye to Sarah. She wasn’t interested in the conversation any longer. 


“Alright, bye. I’ll see you around senior Lisa.” Sarah wished her goodbyes and went back to trying to sell her fish. This was their once chance of making a serious profit, they had to be quick. All this time the fish were kept on a tray that was covered in ice, which acted to keep them cool and fresh for as long as possible. They also latched a tarp above them to block sunlight going on the fish, to prevent them from getting spoiled quickly. Ideally, selling seafood was something to be done at Lelorum, there was actual infrastructure there for selling fish. But, it was a failure of a fishing port. Barely any buyers. Everyone was trying to catch fish, and either the cost was too much there or the quality was rubbish too. Making it a tough sales plan. Everything essentially pointed to Lelorum failing. Though on the upside, it had a famous drinking culture involving various types of grog. However, even that could be contested by Egulba and it’s party culture. Which of course involved drinking and dancing. 


Lisa knew that Sarah must have been feeling some form of stress, almost as if Lelorum’s success as a city was upon her shoulders. As if she needed to rebuilt it back up to its former glory. What former glory? Well, before the giantess took over Lelorum, it was a well established fishing port. Hailing a copious number of sailors, all drinking at night in the numerous taverns in the city and gone during the next day to fish.

 As Lisa was well aware, as more and more control was given to giantesses, the less successful Lelorum became. Before finally Jade the Cruel became the final nail on the coffin. Converting it into a ghost town. No sailors, no successful fisherwoman and men. Only newbies trying their hardest with no way of learning from past veterans. It was a tough hit to the economy. 


Sarah’s made her stance. If she doesn’t want our help, she won’t get any.’ Lisa reasoned internally. It would take a lot of resources to figure out a solution, and if Sarah had still not given up. That meant she was still trying something at least. Whatever that was. There was still more pressing matters to attend to, like Marvialasia. ‘Which reminds me,’ Lisa remembered. She changed her direction back to the north eastern road, and was close to the left side of the road. The reason being is that she was looking for an entrance. An offshoot to another section of the city if you will. All the main roads had other smaller roads within Egulba and smaller roads connected with them, allowing for even greater market space. Some were even just as famous market streets as the main roads themselves; though that was besides the point for Lisa. 


There it is.’ She thought. Finally seeing the desired off shoot she wanted. If you looked at this from a map, It was the 13th to the last offshoot towards the left exit on the main road. Meaning this road actually connected eventually to the northern main road, but again, Lisa didn’t care for that. She was actually interested in another offshoot, a less well known street. 


Not here, if memory serves me correctly. It’s the 4th left from this road.’ She deduced from her prior knowledge. Suddenly she hustle and bustle from the main road and was absolutely silent. The hundreds of giantesses from earlier were all gone. Normally this was a sign of a human area, but not even. Lisa was still in a giantess only section of the city. If anything, the part she walked into was less well known, with run down residential buildings creating a narrow corridor. It was dark, with the multiple story tall residential buildings forming a kind of darkness around Lisa. ‘Perfect, this is the right way.’ She said in her mind as she smiled.  As she walked in more, she suddenly found herself at the end of the passageway, the corridor of sorts. There was a large giant sized door at the end. Wooden, with some metal framing. She knocked on the door with 3 loud thuds and 1 quiet one. 


Moments passed. Seconds that felt like an eternity. Before suddenly, a voice was heard. 


“Passcode.” A tough and hoarse voice demanded. Obviously it was a giantess’. 


“ 2 9 8 9 5 7” Lisa replied, momentarily giving each number. With a second or two break in between each. She made sure for it to be easy for the individual on the other side to be able to hear them easily. 


“… I see, so its Lisa’s passcode eh... The door is now unlocked miss, but before you open, make sure no one has followed you here.” The voice warned. 


Lisa wanted to ignore her warning. But she still looked behind her. Just to make sure.  


Obviously there was no one. So she gripped the door handle and pulled it open. 


Opening up a dimly lit room. It had a few candles that were used for lighting. But overall it was just somewhat dark.  There were 6 people in the room. 6 giantesses, one of which was the guard that stood by the door. Who Lisa could now just ignore. She stepped in, and was immediately basked into the scent of blood and of alcohol, which was quickly overpowered by a powerful incense. The place had a setup that was similar to a bar, with a few unique additions. There were plenty of stools present near the counter, and behind it was a bartender.


“Lisa, I see you’ve returned to my friendly little establishment.” The bartender called out to her.


“Friendly is certainly a word I wouldn’t use to describe this place.” Lisa replied, as she moved forward to sit down on a stool. 


“Well, for welcoming customers like you, it's as friendly as it can be.” 


“Let’s cut the chatter, Trisha. I’m here for my batch of humans, the ones that you’ve promised. The ones captured from the Marvialasian border.” Lisa curtly interrupted and changed the subject matter. “The only reason why this place is still open is due to our little secret.” 


Trisha smiled, as she began polishing a wine glass. “What a nice way to sell our deal. With the unending kindness of lady Lisa, who decided to help our business out of nothing by her golden and shiny heart.” Trisha spoke, with a hefty bit of sarcasm in her voice. “In reality, the only reason you hadn’t told queen Treya, and now won’t tell princess Ana about this place is because we can provide you with a supply of humans. What a crafty little bitch you are Lisa. Getting access to a collection of toys with the prohibition. Especially with the new rule where it's forbidden to eat humans that’s being passed, regardless of reason.” 


Trisha put down the glass she had just cleaned onto the counter. She then grabbed a bottle of red wine. She poured it out into said glass. Until a standard amount was sloshing around inside. The colour was a purplish red, a deep kind. It was rich and vibrant. Expensive no doubt. Lisa merely smiled and took out a singular ruby piece. 


“Keep the change, should cover the humans and the wine.” She said, calmly.


“Someone sure loves to tip nicely.” Trisha answered. Her eyes fixed to the crimson red glow of the coin. It was so small she had to really focus on it to even be able to see it clearly. Though while inconvenient, the eye sight of giantesses allowed them to be able to focus on small objects quite easily. It just required a lot of effort. Effort most wouldn't spend.


As for coin values. They were Money, obviously. All represented in things called ‘pieces’. Where 100 copper pieces was 1 silver piece. 10 silver pieces were 1 gold piece. 10 gold pieces was an amethyst piece. 100 gold pieces was an opal piece. 1000 being a ruby, and 10,000 being an emerald piece. Gold pieces are generally used to base all conversions around the world. Generally, the more gold pieces a country had access to, the richer they were; and while Ranate had lost some key parts of their economy, they were far from being considered poor. If anything, they were richer than their adjacent eastern neighbours. By quite a large amount too. Hell, there was enough money flowing in Ranate that even despite the overwhelmingly titanic bodies the giantesses possessed, the most upper class of the upper class could swim around in money. 


However, the coins themselves were too tiny. Counting puny sized coins was an absolute waste of time for the giantesses. So instead, they created glass spherical ‘coins’ of sorts that were similar in size to a typical coin, just at a giantess’ scale. All of which would have a different carrying capacity. Because of this, it was actually quite common to use copper and silver pieces in these makeshift coin containers to create a value that was equal to their gold counterparts. For example a 50 gold coin piece would be filled with 500 silver pieces, just to fill out the space and make it big enough for most giantesses to actually use. This innovation was born out of a need for convenience. However some giantesses like Lisa didn’t bother. They just carried an overwhelmingly large amount of money on them, and offered any change as a tip. It was another form of innovation created for the need for convenience. 


“Ruby pieces are nice, they’re so much easier to count than getting an annoyingly large amount of gold pieces, or trying to decipher how those containers work. But oh well, that's an unpopular opinion I guess.” Trisha continued.  Which caused Lisa to sigh momentarily. “Ah, you aren’t interested? Fine. Ladies, bring forth the humans.” She signaled to two workers that were dressed in extremely revealing clothes near the back. One was a provocative red colour, and the other purple. The woman dressed in purple was probably from a well off family for her to wear such a luxury colour.  They both had blonde hair, quite likely they were working today to compliment each other's look. 


They wore a bodycon-esque dress, one that hugged on tightly to their bodies and stopped right at their upper thighs. The material used also seemed to be quite shiny. ‘It honestly looks quite uncomfortable to wear.’ Lisa thought. 


“Who are these two?” Lisa asked.


“They’re the ones that bring in shipments of humans. They also work here as a side gig. I have a deal with them that I get 30% of all humans they capture, rounding up too.” Trisha answered. 


“And you then sell those captured humans to people like me?” 


“Yep.” Trisha confirmed. Staring right on to the tits of her staff. One of which gave a loving stare back. “Say, Lisa, I actually have a thing I need a bit of your help with.” She called. 


“...” Lisa stayed silent. Her impatience clearly began to show a bit.


“We actually had 2 escaped Marvialasian humans the other day. I know, quite a saddening development. Especially when I went out of my way to give them all a house, with food and water. And eventually a home with a lovely lady.” Trisha explained, her sarcasm strong once more.


“I don’t know if they’d consider customers like me ‘lovely’ though.” Lisa answered.


“Oh hush. What happens to these humans once they are at their new home is not of my concern. The point is that two escaped. But! One came back, crawling back like the mite he was. He came to rescue his girlfriend who was still tied up. Truth be told, they’re both originally from a few that could’ve ended up in your batch.” 


“And?”


“We caught him, by we I mean the lady over there in the red dress. Now, I was glad that one of my products-uh I mean, my humans came back. But, one was still gone from the pile. He also is now refusing to tell us where the last remaining reject might be. So, we’ve considered eliminating him.” Trisha coldly stated. 


“Why not just include him in my package?” Lisa, the sick and cold hearted giantess asked. Not even giving the absolute minimum amount of care for this poor human. By no means was she a good person, yet somehow she was one of the leading figures of Ranate. It was a horrendous example of the systemic power that the giantesses hoarded over humanity.



“Well, I’ll leave that choice up to you.” Trisha answered as she clapped her hands in the air twice. Immediately afterward, the two ladies came forth to the counter. One was carrying a small circular table by herself, and the other was carrying a box. The table was set down, and the box placed on top of it. Lisa watched carefully as the red dressed woman opened up the box from its roof and lifted out two individuals, a man and a woman. Both of which are in their young thirties.  They were both dropped from about a metre above the table. And were on opposite ends of the table.


The man and the woman stood up and were met with a colossal sized ass, a meaty clad weapon of total annihilation. One such to an extreme degree that a single encounter of being underneath it would mean the end for them. The red dressed woman was above the man and had positioned her rear end right on the table, whilst the woman dressed in violet was above the woman. Her ass also planted right above her . It would take just the mere, simple action of leaning back to end either of their existences. 


“You pick, the man or the woman. Does the man deserve to die as punishment for running away underneath that ass. Or does he deserve to suffer more, by staying alive and being given to you?”  Trisha boldly stated. Her words made both the young separated couple fall to their knees in their predicament. They were both talented warriors and knew that might meet their end on the battlefield, but never did they think it would be like this. They thought the cruelty of giantesses as told by the Marvialasian government was all but a lie. A hoax. Not entirely of course, but they figured it was weird with how many parades and events that would go in at their home to just remind everyone how cruel the giantesses were. However, life was cruel. This world was awful. 


Perhaps some of the things Marvialasia said were exaggerated, clearly not everyone acted like the giantesses in the couple’s nearby vicinity. Though that didn’t matter. Their country was at least partially correct about the hell that was Ranate rule. 


“P-please spare us.” The man whimpered. Clasping both his palms together. 


Lisa looked over at the man, somewhat disinterested but still a little bit amused. 


“Please, Trisha. I have no interest in your thoughtless games. I’m a busy lady.” Lisa answered.


“Oh? You're gonna leave my lovely gals hanging? They're just dying to sit down on the table, and grind their ass on the poor humans. Isn’t that something fun to see? Only VIP customers like you, Lisa, get this kind of special treatment for free.” Trisha harshened up her tone. However Lisa didn’t care.


“Give me both of them then. I have no interest in ruining a potential toy of mine before I even get to test him or her out.” Lisa scoffed. 


“...Fine, ladies, pack up the display table. It appears Lady Lisa is in a hurry and not interested in our games.”  


“Yes Ma’am.” Both of them replied, the one in a violet dress even sounded disappointed. Both moved up forward and picked up the fragile humans who were lacking in enchantments. All of Lisa’s shipments didn’t have any enchantments. Otherwise the cost would be driven far too high for her liking. She would rather do that in her own time. 


“You hear that you runts? You both are my little toys now. Make sure you do as exactly as I say from now on. I’m the only reason why both of you get to live.” Lisa explained, as she bent forward and whispered to the humans. The whisper was not in consideration for her loud voice. Not at all. It was a form of intimidation. “Now say it after me. I Will Obey My Mistress Lisa.”


The couple hesitated for a brief second. The man began sobbing, unable to process what was going on. He was completely and utterly confused. Unable to comprehend if he should be happy or sad. In reality, he had no idea of the kinds of hell he would be subject to. As for the woman, she tried putting on a brave face. However a single glance to her eyes could convey the paralysing fear she felt. Regardless, the two of them answered as they had no other choice.


“I-I’ll do as you say. I will obey my mistress Lisa.” The woman responded. 


“I will obey my mistress Lisa.” The man soon followed up after. 


“Good. Keep that up and you’ll be just fine little toys.” Lisa said as she smacked her lips. “Put these two, along with the rest of my shipment into a smaller box. Make sure it's at least partially noise proof.” She commanded Trisha. 


“Aye, whatever you say.” Trisha grabbed the two of them from her workers hands after Lisa backed off from talking to them. They were shoved into a crowded container, housing 9 more of them. Lisa originally should have had one more, but that last one was missing. And in this area of giantess only territory, was probably destined to be squashed underfoot somewhere.


“Dear customer, here is your package.” The woman dressed in red gave out the small brown box. There were little ventilation holes on each side too, which made sure to allow for a constant supply of air. 


“Thank you.” Lisa grabbed it and picked up a bag woven of fabric. Similar material to her own clothes, but a bit more stretchy and durable. “Goldstones really are popping up everywhere huh. You lot even are using their bags for a shop like this. I doubt they’re even aware of it… Who am I kidding, of course they aren’t aware of it. Massive businesses like theirs can’t keep track of everything.” Lisa pointed out how successful the Goldstones really were.


“Yes. We, like any other business, would do almost anything to have their financial backing.” Trisha commented. 


“Well, I’m off for a dinner date tomorrow, with a Goldstone.” Lisa haughtily mentioned.


“You WHAT?!” Trisha almost yelled, her own voice was kept quiet by her own hands covering her mouth. 


“Hah, this is the part where you’re thankful that I was already one of your VIP customers.” Lisa laughed as she left her closing remark. Opening the front gate this time. “I’ll see you when it's shipment time again.” 


She exited the building, from the front side this time. And was met in a friendly area of giantesses. In fact it was a residential plaza. A small square of walkable land that many homes opened up to, just to allow for more connection to nature. It could even be considered a small little park in the city. New giantesses were seen here all time. Lisa blended right in. As it just looked like she had left a friend’s house, and was off to her own merry adventure. Unbeknownst to the world around her,  this devil in giant form was illegally carrying almost a dozen humans back home with her.  It was a thought that left a smile on her face.


– – – 

(The next day, 9pm)



“Rheas, I’ve got something to show you.” Lisa pulled her friend to her bed. Where a single, small brown box was positioned. Her bedside drawers were right there too, adjacent to the bed. But the humans inside made sure to stay silent. They were already fed by Lisa when she came back home, and they knew better than to disturb her now whilst she was enjoying her private time. Her room also had the windows shut and curtains covering them. Lisa couldn’t afford to be getting spied on now. 


“Woah, not so fast. We just ate, if we do ‘that’ already, I’ll vomit it all back out.” Rheas said. Not ready for what she thought Lisa was referencing. 


“No, not that.” Lisa sat down, right beside the table. “I’ve got a secret to tell you. Something just between us.” 


Rheas was intrigued. She sat down next to Lisa, after unbuttoning her most upper button. Lightly showing off her cleavage.  She felt comfortable with Lisa, alone. The dim lighting in her room with aromatic candles helped a lot with setting up a sort of mood. 


“Mhm. What is it?” Rheas quietly asked. With one of her fingers on her lip. She was expecting something else entirely to what Lisa had planned.



Lisa picked up the box, which confused Rheas. She hadn’t even seen it yet, she was mesmerised more so on Lisa’s form. She pulled up the top side of the box out, like a sidestepping door, and it revealed the contents inside. Lisa immediately flipped the box outside, dropping 4-5 humans onto the soft bed. A landing that had they landed elsewhere would have been fatal. 


“O-Oh my!” Rheas gasped. She was shocked. “What? How? You only had like one, two days ago or something.”  


“There’s a business in Egulba that’s a fan of your company’s work. They give me a steady supply of these humans, well due to a certain deal we have going on.” Lisa explained.


“And they’re all Marvialasian? Or at least foreigners?” Rheas questioned.


“Sweetie, do you think I don’t know that you don’t like it when I abuse the humans from here in Ranate? Of course I’ve sourced these ones ethically, I made sure that you can have as much fun with them as I do!” Lisa reasoned, applying a twisted sense of logic. Appealing to Rheas’ better qualities. Even appealing to her ignorance as a sheltered giantess. 


“Oh… Yeah. Just had to make sure.” Rheas answered. The fact that was all it took to be convinced was a full front display of the extent of Lisa’s influence on her. However there was a caveat. “It’s just, you said that about the father of Ana. And that human is a well respected man. An accomplished individual.” Rheas questioned the principles and ideas of Lisa because there was a single man out there that didn’t play into this line of thinking.  So she wasn’t entirely sure if she agreed with her, in fact it would be somewhat hard to. While she was more empathetic to humans born and raised in Ranate soil, she still wondered how her human companions and communities would react to how she treated foreign humans. Would they be shocked? Disgusted? Anxious? Perhaps they'd be delighted to hear the enemy was going through hell from her… 


Nah, of course not. Simply seeing me play around with a human would be enough to shock them. Rightfully so.’  She reasoned in her head. Rheas’ facial expression was puzzled. Hesitant even. However, even then, when she looked forward to Lisa, she felt herself being intoxicated with a sense of lust. That reason and moral sense became thinner and thinner. It was a kind of moral depravity she didn’t like, but she thought to herself that if Lisa was so sure, then maybe there was nothing wrong with it? They’d also both had a round of wine at dinner, so Rheas’ sense of reason was flawed at the moment.  And Lisa knew that after taking the plunge forward, it would be hard for Rheas to go back. So she continued pressing on the matter. She knew she would convince her friend. Just a small push was all it would take. 


Whilst this was going on, the confused group of humans on the bed began trembling in fear as they soon began to realize what kind of mess they had entered. All except one man. 


“Hey! You! The stupid bitch! How dare you take us and-“ He screamed. He lamented his confusion into agitation and anger. Voiced out in words. However, all Lisa did was move her hands over him. Her fingertips being positioned around, latching on to the bed, like a beast that’s presence alone could dominate its prey. The palm of her hand loomed just over him. That was it. There was no other movement or action done by Lisa. To any onlooker, it was hard to even see if this was intentional. It could just be mistaken for an accident. She was that large and colossal, her hands could wipe out a human effortlessly. However, that was far from the truth. This was a message. A looming threat. One that spelt out ‘Be quiet or else.’ 


It was incredibly effective. The man was rendered speechless. His confusion and agitation being converted instantaneously into a newly developed sense of exhilaration, anxiety and dread. There was no anger left. No emotion other than pure fear itself left to even voice his complaints. He was just that now, a toy that learnt his place. One that was succumbing to a bitter fate. In an ideal world, this wouldn’t happen. But the continent of Celessa was never that kind. 


Rheas on the other hand was completely unaware of this man’s voice. It was a fact that giantesses generally have to willingly try to listen out for the voices of humans to actually be able to hear them. Rheas was just far too entranced by the longing gaze of Lisa. She was in an intimate moment, one that marked a very important point to her person. To who she would become. Lisa knew that very well. She couldn’t afford to let this chance go to waste. Hell, Rheas had even forgotten about her complaint from earlier about having their fun time so quickly after eating. 


“Sweetie. That was just a one off. It means nothing. Here I’ll give you an example.” Lisa rushed into Rheas’ face. Locking lips and giving a quick peck.  “How did that feel? Let me guess, like nothing. That’s because it’s only happened once. It was a spur of the occasion. It matters not unless more happen, or if a certain someone returns the favour.” Lisa winked. There was a brief second or two of awkward silence. “Besides, you and I both knew Treya. She definitely played a role in his public image. She’s a crafty woman!” 


Her reasoning give a quick nod from Rheas. But Lisa wouldn’t let the chance slip by. She gave her a quick peck on the cheek. Immediately changing Rheas’ gears. 


“Now, how about we do this thing?” Lisa asked. Picking up the same human from earlier that began to rudely interrupt her moment with her companion. “I know you don’t like eating them, but trust me, having them lick you is something you just have to try!” 


A giggle came out of Rheas, before she finally yielded. “Fine fine, I’ll see what all this hype is about. But first.” She leaned in close and began making out with Lisa, her mouth in contact with hers. And her tongue entering Lisa’s. 


**Smooch** 


“That was pay back.” Rheas shyly answered. In a naughty manner. She trusted in Lisa who was around 2 years older than her. That trust would allow even greater feelings of lust to follow.


“Well don’t hold back now.” Lisa chuckled. Their fun time had only just begun as Lisa gently shoved Rheas onto the bed both lying down, and mounted on top of her to begin their loving night. 


THE END

Chapter End Notes:

This was Lisa's side story. The second part as promised. 

We can see here that Lisa has been undergoing in some illegal business, against current Ranate law. She's also convinced Rheas to take her more seriously over Ana. So she's nothing to scoff at. Let's hope it won't somehow be her undoing. (I will add that giantess x giantess action is fairly normal in this world, it just is Lisa that is rather 'unethical' I guess you can say.)

As for this chapter, my own personal complaint as usual would be the ending. I couldn't help but feel it was slightly rushed. I hope it didn't come across that way when you all read it, but it may have. I apologize for that.

Let me know how you found this, both the chapter and the story as a whole by leaving a review. I love reading feedback! I hope you all enjoyed.