- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've decided to add another chapter to this story. Just some crazy things popping out of my head.

 Still dizzy from the constant up and down motion of your gigantic captors, you, along with all the other boys of the class, enter the locker rooms. No one is eager to make this stop, but you have to follow miss Lombardi’s orders and go change back to your previous clean clothes. The facilities provide the luxury of also taking a shower if anyone wants, but no one seems bold enough to try.

 Pushing the boy-sized door, you make it into the lockers. Again, you’re greeted with the usual sight of the blue tiled wall, a dozen showerheads positioned in a straight line across the room, separated with chest high walls creating small yet slightly private showers for you to use. You turn right and head for the lockers, looking for your own which is actually placed on the far end of the room. All boys act the same way, scattering around the humid room to their own stuff. As you walk, you pass by the restrooms and urinals, which are all sized down to your small scale. Everything looks completely normal and in accordance with the newly established, shrunken, boy-sized world. If someone were to quickly take a look around, they wouldn’t discover anything indicating the recent turn of events or the downhill of mankind…Of course, that would be the case if they were staring constantly on the ground or sideways. If they looked up however…

There was no ceiling.

Or rather there was but it was too far high up to notice. That’s because the walls surrounding the boys’ locker room were just meant to separate an area on the floor of the girls’ locker room. The blue-tiled walls would more appropriately be described as a concrete “fence”, outlining a surface no more than eight square feet in girl standards, which served as tiny dressing rooms and lockers for the shrunken boys. Again, the concept of room inside a room was stubbornly applied here as well.

BOOM!!

 A sudden earthquake rocks your world and makes all boys duck in fear. The huge door opens up and in come your gigantic classmates, giddy and enormous like walking mountains. Still in their leotards, they are laughing and talking to one another, totally unaware of your presence in your tiny little locker-rooms. As they randomly dissipate towards their respective lockers, their massive footsteps shake the ground with brute force, creating small rumbles that spread all over the place and cause the tiny showerheads to tremble. The room, all of a sudden, feels really crowded for a speck like you and your fellows, who are in the process of speeding up and try to leave the room as soon as possible.

“I can’t believe we lost to you…” Ashley, the enormous star athlete says as she enters, her voice booming overhead as she addresses Diane, her colossal friend and winner of the relay race.

“Oh but you did.” Diane replies before taking a step closer to her locker which was positioned exactly over your heads. It only took her a few steps and she was already looming all over you, her thick left leg planted on the ground and dominating your view like an endless curvy pillar. “Don’t worry though…You’ll have better luck next time!”

“Yeah tell me about it…” Ashley nags from the other end of the room. “With Megan in our team this is clearly never going to happen. That girl has two left feet! Did you see how she tripped? It’s a miracle she didn’t fall down and smash her face.”

“Well, not everyone is as athletic as you Ash. Give her a break.” Diane says before pulling the zipper of her leotard down. “She’s nice and you know it.”

 The sound of water cascading down on the tiles of the room reached your ears. To your tiny form, it sounded more like a waterfall despite the great distance.

“Started already? But how are you so quick?! Alright, I’ll join you in a second.” The colossal cheerleader says. Without the slightest hint of shame, she slides her fingers under the shoulder straps of her skimpy uniform and with a twist of her elbows she takes it off, her perky breasts bouncing out instantly, as if the skimpy outfit was compressing them all along. From your point of view, these wonderful looking breasts look like small hills, crowned with pinkish nipples that point directly up. With a swift motion she lets gravity take charge, the elastic fabric dropping down past her slim tummy in between her bare feet.

“Feels so good to let it all hang down and low…” she whispers before squatting down and digging into her shelf. The lid of her locker still hides her bottom half from view, but it’s clear that she’s completely nude. “But where’s my loofah…” she wonders.

You catch yourself marveling at her great body, so mesmerized by her toned physique that you fail to notice you’re still a few feet away from your own locker…in front of a nude giant girl.

That’s not good.

Despite the newly set standards of dignity in this sexual world, you’re still considered pervert if you keep staring at a girl without her consent. Even more so if the said girl happens to measure a few hundred feet bigger than you…and be completely nude. “Uh oh…” you mentally slap yourself as you try to stealthily reach your locker with slow deliberate movements. Perhaps if you don’t disturb her peripheral vision, she might not notice you. You hesitantly take your first step, make a slow agonizing spin and…

“Well hello there…”

…your heart skips a few beats as you freeze in place. That’s exactly what you didn’t want to hear.

“You know it’s not polite to peep on a girl…Especially when she’s changing…” Diane whispers mischievously. “If you wanted to take a look at me then all you had to do is ask…I wouldn’t say no to an adorable tiny little boy like you!”

Sweating bullets, you decide it’s best to ignore her and run straight out of the room. Quickly grabbing your clothes, you shut the lid of your locker close and pretend that you’re unaware of her talking to you.

“Hey don’t act like that…” You hear her say from above. As if electricity hits you, you kick of running towards the exit, the best option you could think of. As you do so you fail to notice Diane rising up back to her huge intimidating height, stiffing a giggle and raising her foot high into the air…

BOOM!!

The solid wall of her tanned skinned sole appears in front of you! The acquired momentum of your sprint was already too much, forcing you to bump face first into the soft mass. Although the skin of her foot is soft and pillowy, yielding at your assault, the impact is strong enough to knock you back a few feet, making you land on your back as stars start waving all around your head. Sitting up, you see you have collided with the bottom of her massive sole, the arch of her foot standing proudly in front of you while her soft heel looms exactly over your head, the entire thing seemingly measuring no less than 20 feet tall. You feel powerless and pathetic in front of such a giant goddess realizing her tremendous size advantage over you… She has just planted her foot down, her plump toes spreading slightly, and that’s all it took her to immobilize you. Despite your panic you notice a funny detail: The boy-sized shower heads are actually a little bit shorter than the height of her doughy big toe, another reminder of how truly massive all women have become thanks to that weird virus.

“Why such a hurry? Going somewhere?” Diane chuckles at you, having effectively blocked your way without breaking a sweat. She has her hands on her hips as she effortlessly dominates the scenery with her overwhelming presence. “You know Mike, I’m slightly offended by your behavior…Fist, you peep on me like a pervert, then you ignore me and, last you try to run away from me…Am I all that scary? I’m slightly offended now.” she teases before lifting her foot of the ground and squatting down behind you. It was only a baby step for her, and, judging by her giddy attitude, she didn’t care much that she had just smashed her foot inside a boy only area.

 “No! It’s a misunderstanding…I didn’t try to-“ You turn around to face her…but you ’re greeted with an up-close view of her monstrous penis that hangs low and limp between her legs! Squatting down in the most unladylike way, her thick thighs spread wide apart allowing full access to the mighty, 10 inch soft bazooka of a cock, the tip of which almost kisses the ground underneath. Her ball-sack is full and heavy, obstructing her tight vagina from view but providing a nice soft cushion for the goliath above to rest and slumber. To your absolute fear, each one of those mighty sized balls rivals your bedroom in size, resembling ripe oranges in her gigantic frame. As your eyes travel up her body, you take notice of her toned belly and perky breasts but more importantly, her billboard sized face which stares down at you like a predator. Under such a strict glare you fail to make a coherent thought, as no matter how much you try, no words come out of your mouth.

“What? Never seen a girl’s cock before?” Diane asks stifling a giggle. Her massive cock jumps a bit, the thick shaft swelling as the pink tip pokes out of its foreskin to greet you. She must be finding the situation rather arousing to your bad luck. “Come on, I know you have two sisters. Don’t be all too dramatic about giant futa cocks. I bet it’s a usual sight for a brave little tiny like you…Or is it something else?”

“Diane please…I wasn’t peeping on you…I just wanted to pick up my stuff.” You mumble.

“Oh really? Then why do you keep ogling at my fat cock?”

“What!? No!”

“Come on admit it already…You’re mesmerized by my massive girth and you know it. Every boy is.” She sighs. “What can I do? It’s not my fault my cock is the size of ferry boat to you…But anyway. Here’s the deal: I’ll let you out of the hot seat and won’t tell anybody about you perving on me as long as you do me a little favor…”

You raise an eyebrow at her words. It felt rather weird that she’s in the mood to offer deals with her cock still in full display and having made absolutely nothing to change her stance. In fact, the slowly emerging penis was becoming aroused enough to notice a faint up and down throbbing motion.

“You see I kinda forgot where I put my loofah…I can’t find it. So…” she pauses, looking at you with a sly grin. “Help me out?”

“…” She’s actually waiting for an answer, your tiny brain failing to process what she’s actually implying. ”Uhm…I’m sorry but…I think that’s against the school rules…”

“Oh come on! Who cares about the rules? After all, we won’t be doing anything wrong…Me and my friends help each other in the showers all the time…”

“Uhm but…”

“Unless you want me to tell everyone about you peeping on naïve innocent girls while they’re undressing…”

“Hey! I said I wasn’t-“

“What’s going on here?” A sturdy voice asks, interrupting both you and the giant cheerleader. “Is there something wrong?” you gulp as the imposing figure of miss Lombardi appears next to Diane, a scowl of question in her face.

Diane looks down at you biting her lip one last time before standing back up. “Oh...Hello miss Lombardi.” She replies adopting a fake natural face. “Nothing really. Just looking for my loofah. I thought I accidentally dropped it in the boys’ lockers but it’s not there. Maybe you’ve seen it?”

“Your loofah huh?” the enormous teacher says looking down on your astonished, almost shaking form and raising an eyebrow. “No, I haven’t seen it honey. Maybe you should check your stuff...”

 You breathe a sigh of relief. Miss Lombardi isn’t the type of person who will fall easily into tricks. “ Yeah that’s what you should do. Leave Mike over here to me.”

Wait…What?!

“Mister Cummings…I thought I specifically told you to come see me after practice. Why is it you’re here and not in my office waiting for me?”

“Ergh…I thought I should go change first as you told us miss…” you reply hesitantly.

“You know it’s not polite to leave a lady waiting now, don’t you?” she says. “As far as I’m counting, that’s the second strike. Believe me, you don’t want to triple them up.” You gulp at her words, only imagining what terrible punishment would she have in store for you if you fail her again. Certainly, not the kind of teacher you would want to mess with. “I’ll be waiting in my office mister Tennison. Don’t make me come and get you all by myself.” She states before making a turn and walking away, her enormous rear jiggling at the rhythm of her massive footsteps, barely contained by her tight pants. Apparently, her little visit was of not great importance but it proved good enough to save you from the giant bully…

“So here we are again…”

…or not.

This time Diane bends down and pinches you between two fingers, no questions asked. “Come here you pervert.” She has you dangling by your left hand in front of her massive, moon sized face. “Since you have so much trouble deciding, I‘ll do it for you: You’re coming with me.” She then lowers you down to her crotch and slides you under her foreskin. “Can’t risk anyone seeing you…” She then picks up a bottle of shampoo and, still naked as the day she was born, walks toward the girl’s showers, which are simple showerheads positioned on the wall with no separation in between them. In this way, everyone can see everyone as they shower, and it seems as if the showers are mostly empty at the moment except for Ashley who is taking her time washing her hair.

 Diane takes the shower next to Ashley, her massive cock bouncing up and down as she walks. “Hey…”

“What took you so long?” Ashley says, rubbing her scalp to rinse out any residual suds. Similarly naked, it was evident that she had a great body with chiseled abs and strong quads. Her breasts were huge and firm, water rolling down on them till the very tips of her brownish nipples. “I’m about to finish over here…”

“Perhaps you might want to reconsider…” Diane suggests before turning the faucet of her own shower on and accepting the warm water on her gorgeous, thick body. “I have a surprise for you.”

“Oh really? What is it?”

“Let’s just say that one of our tiny classmates offered to help me with my lost loofah.” Diane chuckled motioning towards her massive cock.

Ashley’s eyes went wide for a moment. “No way…” She then lets a sly grin form on her lips. “How generous of him…”

“So what do you say? Shall we begin?”

“Absolutely…Where is he?” Diane applies a generous amount of shampoo on her hands and starts scrubbing her hair. She then points down at her massive, engorged girth, earning a nod from her friend.

“Oh…Appropriate.” Ashley whispers as she bends down and takes Diane’s cock in her hands. She holds it in front of her face, one hand under the heavy shaft and one fondling the full testicles. Diane’s girth is so big that Ashley doubted she could fully grasp it with one hand, probably she wouldn’t fully wrap her fingers around it. “Let’s see our tiny friend now, shall we?” She gives it a slow, lengthy stroke, slowly revealing more and more of her friend’s enormous glistening head. Diane’s foreskin slides back, exposing the fat, bulbous tip along with your tiny, insignificant body which is stuck on the spongy surface of the gigantic ridge of her glands. Your tininess is now fully exposed. Measuring about half an inch in height, you are about five times smaller than the length of her cock tip alone. Even the giantess’s glands could dwarf you in size.

 Ashley’s eyes immediately fall on you, taking in your puny form. “Hello there Mike…” She says before crouching closer and giving Diane’s tip a warm kiss, the suction of her lips pulling you in. You immediately find yourself surrounded by the warmth of her mouth, the slippery beast of her tongue wrestles you into submission, effortlessly coiling around you and slurping you up. The powerful muscle bullies you with its mighty strength, pressing you onto the hard palate, even bumping you against the huge, door sized teeth. After making sure you’re completely lubed up, Ashley spits you back out on her waiting palm, a small puddle of viscous saliva forming around your body. Your clothes are fully wet and you’re left wondering what could these two behemoths of feminine superiority have in mind.

“Hey don’t take him all by yourself girl…He offered to be my loofah after all…” Diane complains noticing her friend monopolizing you. You can see she’s already lathered up, suds and foams covering most of her body. “I still need to clean myself.”

“Oh…OK then.” Ashley says, her fist tightening around your miniscule body. “Here comes the eager loofah…” She smashes you on Diane’s soft tummy, her huge, field sized palm pressing you against her soft skin, rubbing and cleaning any residual sweat or unpleasant odor. You feel the great force of friction on her toned body, your head and cheeks smothered against her, as she keeps scrubbing herself.

 It only takes a moment before you feel being turned upside down, as a powerful force forces you upwards. Still pressed tightly on her body, you feel the skin underneath becoming softer and smoother. The unexpected assault comes to a stop, the flesh now more pillowy and perky. Ashley’s hands suddenly let go of you, leaving you hanging there with no support whatsoever. You‘re scared you might fall and die but thankfully Diane’s coat of lather proves adhesive enough to keep you in place. You’re stuck on her body like a sticker.

“Oh look how he’s stuck between your boobs! So small and cute!” Ashley giggles, her face coming in for a closer look.” I bet he must be really grateful you’re not that endowed up there…Can you imagine how suffocating it would be for him if he ended up between my huge tits? Oh my girls would crush him without me even noticing!”

“That’s true big boobs…” Diane chuckles before sliding a finger under her cleavage pinching you up and shoving you under her heaving mounds. “We can’t forget about the undersides right?” She runs you along the small crevice her boobs form as they rest on her torso, taking some time to meticulously wash the small clefts.

“Yeah I know…” Ashley says grabbing her own bazookas. “Tell me about it…” With how significantly bigger and heavier Ashley’s tits were, the undersides would require a much more thorough cleaning every time.

 Once she’s done with her breasts, Diane moves on to her hands. That wasn’t so unappealing…except for the part when she used your body to clean her armpits. Thankfully, they were fully shaven which meant that they were pretty clean, needing only a little bit of scrubbing. At least that’s what you thought, noticing Diane dedicating very little amount of time to them, or maybe she’s rushing to press you to another part of her never ending body.

“And now it’s time for my feet…” Diane says crouching down and pressing you against her slender ankles.

“You know Mikey it’s very important for a girl to have her feet clean and well taken care of…” Ashley adds cheerfully from above, looking the scene unfold past her enormous breasts.

“Absolutely little Mike…” Diane adds. “After all, our feet are the only part of our body you tinies can have direct interaction with. They are the only things you can see due to how tiny you’ve become…”

“So it’s only appropriate that we keep our toes nice and fresh, our heels soft and smooth and our soles well moisturized…We do this for you boys! Because we want you to know that we really care about you!”

“Couldn’t agree more honey…” Diane says as she uses your microscopic body to floss in between her chubby round toes. “See Mikey, how would you like it if we wandered around with ugly toes and stinky feet? Wouldn’t that be awful? To have to live between bus sized feet and boulder sized toes that are all neglected and filthy? So when we say that we do it for you boys, we actually mean it!” she says shoving you even deeper in between her toes and clenching them around you, forcing the air out of your lungs.

“That’s why it’s so imperative to do a good job as a loofah and scrub clean every nook and cranny of our perfect giant feet!” Ashley states from above tapping you with her soft big toe pad.

 The scrubbing and cleaning of her colossal goes on for a few minutes before Dine decides to stop. “Alright… I think we’re done for now.” she says using her foot to pick you up and drop you on her waiting palm. She turns on the faucet once again, letting the water rinse out any suds and bubbles. By the time the duo of the giantess is done, you’re completely exhausted, abused, drenched head to toe with water and remnants of cock pre, saliva and foot sweat, and more importantly… you were broken. You have been used and abused to the enormous girls’ kinky whims like a little toy.

 The huge girls turn off the water and, still dripping wet, walk towards their lockers, your pitiful body still clenched in Diane’s palm. Their fat, dangling cocks bounce and slap their inner thighs as they do so, adding to the already heartbreaking sound of their massive footsteps as they stomp on the ground. “There you are!” Diane drops you gently in front of your locker before patting you on the head like an obedient pet. “Thank you Mikey! It was very kind of you!” she laughs as she stands and turns her back to you, her moon sized cheeks filling your vision.

Without further due, you get out of your soaking wet workout clothes and put on your previous clean ones. You’re very tired and exhausted, not only thanks to the sudden loofah thing but also thanks to the whole relay race experience. It’s clearly very hard being a boy in this new reality. “Oh no…Look at the time!” you exclaim as you glance at your watch which is the last thing you put on. The break was almost over and you had to head to your next class, which meant…

Miss Lombardi will count this as the third strike.  

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review please, feedback is appreciated.