- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Quite a short chapter this time, but you can get a say on it at the end. Just like an interactive.

 A powerful need fills your soul as you’re nested in Penelope’s hand, a need to seek shelter and protection from your gigantic family. Breathing heavily from your sisters’ brutal cock beating, the heavy jizz still fresh on you, you hug yourself and curl like a fetus… Right now, you’d wish to erase your very existence from the face of the earth, but miracles don’t happen. Perhaps, your only hope is Penelope. Maybe she would notice your discomfort and try to save you from all these humiliating acts.

“I think we should stop…” You hear her say. But it’s only a mind trick. A trick of your light headed, pheromone showered brain which, as if your predicament wasn’t harsh enough, decided to play a tragic prank on you.

“Uhm…should I?” Penelope’s voice echoes from above, this time for real.

Both your gigantic sisters and your mother turn to look at her. “Oh but of course honey… After all, this whole thing is far more important to you.” Your mother says.

“Yay! You’re going to be his love bird!” Lisa exclaims, her cock slowly deflating in size, resting shy above her knees. The massive cock tip steadily slides back into her ample foreskin, only the large cock slit left exposed to the cool air.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit too much?” she replies with concern. “I mean I saw you two going really hard on him…”

“I’m sure he’ll manage. Now why don’t you show him how much you want him? Please, let him notice how hung his beloved love birdie really is…”

“Uhm…I’m kinda shy…What if he doesn’t like me? What if I’m too large for his tastes?”

“One way to find out.”

“Ergh…OK then.” She says as she sets you on the coffee table and stands to her full height. “I guess you’re right.”  Hesitantly, she brings her hand in front of her crotch and starts lowering the zipper. It takes her a few seconds to pull it completely down, the already enormous bulge somehow swelling in size as the tight jeans become looser. She unhooks the button on her waistline, the two pieces coming apart with a sudden pop. But how snug were these jeans? Before you even realize, she slides a hand down the front of her bulge, the delicate arm slowly traveling down her panties till the elbow. She grabs hold of her meaty member and pulls it out. Instantly, a massive, semi erect giantess cock drops in front of you, followed by two hefty clean shaven balls the size of ripe oranges, the monstrous package hanging over the waist band of her panties that are being pushed down from the heavy weight. “So?”

 Your eyes are glued to the giant python which hangs above you lazy and fat, barely swaying from the sudden dropping motion. It looks frightening and powerful, the girthy length of about twelve inches ending in a bulbous head that oozes virility and muskiness. Just the tip is about the size of grown man’s fist, and that says a lot on her girly frame. But what catches your eye the most, is the ample foreskin which is stretched so taut against the spongy glands that even the subtle ridge of her cock head is easily visible. Penelope is holding the base of her shaft with her hand, her fingers not capable of fully encircling the fat girth in a full grip, allowing the rest of her enormous dong to sag down like an oversized police baton. “What do you think?”

“He’s mesmerized.” Lisa says after an awkward moment of silence. “ It’s as if he’s never seen something like that before…which is sort of weird considering our usual habits walking around the house in panties only or completely bottomless.”

“Oh my, you’re such a beautiful girl Penelope.” Your mother says. “With a cock this large, you‘ll dominate any boy. You’ll pose a great futa wife.”

Penelope blushes. “You think so? Oh, thank you miss Tina…”

“Now why don’t you two spend some quality time together?” Lisa suggests eagerly, which wakes you up from your stupor.

“Hey, maybe we should take it a bit slower don’t you think? I barely recovered from that fleshlight!” you protest before turning to Penelope. “You said you’re different than the other girls!”

“I am! I wasn’t lying!” she squeals. “I’ll be gentle I promise.”

“Hey Mikey don’t be rude to your girlfriend.” Your gigantic mother booms from above. “It’s not polite to decline such a pretty lady, especially when she’s so good hearted to show you her love…” she instructs raising a finger, the massive fire hydrant sized cock of hers twitching between her thunder thighs. “Now honey, why don’t you move on?”

 Penelope pauses, her eyes altering between you and your mother. The gargantuan beast still on hand she takes a baby step towards you.

“Keep that thing away from –“

PLWAMP

 Her enormous cock drops on the coffee table with a powerful thud, the large appendage lying flat on the cold glass like a fallen log. Penelope squats down and kneels so that her naked crotch is only a little higher than the coffee table. “Oops sorry Mike… did you say anything?”

“He said he’s happy to have such a big dicked girl for his girlfriend. “Lisa interrupts cheerfully.

“Uhm…thanks?” she blushes. “OK now. How to proceed…”

“Why don’t you start with a kiss?” Rachel suggests sitting on the edge of the couch, her gigantic cock hanging low between her legs, almost brushing the floor at its current flaccid state. “It’s always nice to begin with a gesture of affection.”

“That’s a good idea.” Lisa adds.

 Penelope agrees and starts crouching down, her lips pouted to meet you.

“Not that kind of kiss, honey.” Tina interrupts and Penelope stops immediately looking puzzled. “But you just said…”

“Let him kiss you. He’s the male one, remember? Leave him some dignity by allowing him to make some effort for his part.” she then turns to you, her face half blocked by the incredible masses of her ponderous breasts. “You know where to kiss a giantess Mikey.”

“Huh?”

“Just make it passionate.”

 You pause. Vivid images of gigantic toes dwarfing you come to mind. Chubby female toes with nicely done toenails. Toes that contain so much power that they could easily pulverize you with a single tap. Could she mean something like that? To kiss her foot?

“You know…kiss her where she’s the most sensitive…On the lips…” your mother whispers lustfully…and motions toward Penelope.

 You gulp.

“No way…” She was looking at Penelope’s fat cock tip which was slowly poking out of its foreskin. “You can’t be serious…”

“It’s OK if you don’t want Mike…I know I must look pretty enormous down there.” Penelope adds, trying to be supportive. Her fat cock twitching at her words.

“Oh come on it’s just a kiss! We don’t have all day!” Lisa adds impatiently and brings her huge bare foot on the coffee table. “Oh no! It’s the foot monster!” she teases deepening her voice, her foot slowly approaching your spot, toes wiggling and spreading menacingly. “Can the brave knight kiss the princess before the big monster squashes him flat? Will he be on time? He’d better hurry up!”

 You watch as she extends her foot, the massive sole appearing larger and larger by the second. The five round toes curl and uncurl, wrinkling and smoothing the soft pudgy skin of her sole, each one bigger and more powerful than your whole body. Unsure on what to do, you find yourself faced with a strange dilemma: Kiss Penelope’s meaty member or risk it and get stomped by Lisa’s colossal foot?

“Come on!” Rachel says.

“What are you waiting for?!” Tina adds from above, as Lisa’s gigantic foot creeps closer and closer. Panicking, you act without thinking and turn around.

Chapter End Notes:

So what is it? Foot action or futa domination? Just leave a review with your thoughts. (Honestly, I don't know how to continue this story, once again I've hit a writer's block...)