- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Plenty of futa smut in this one.

The words echo around the room with a thudding impact. It was as if the entire universe agreed to make eerie silence the exact moment you decided to speak.

 Penelope stops in her tracks. “Huh?”

“I mean… at least we can try.” You justify yourself.

“But you just said…”

“I know… But on second thought, I don’t think I’ll find anyone better than you…I mean, you’re the only girl that hasn’t tried to abuse me already. Most girls are a bit braver with us tinies if you get what I mean…”

“So that means that we have an affair?!” her face lightens up at the realization.

“Uhm…yup.” You nod. “But please, bear in mind that it may take some time before… you know…” you glance at the huge bulge at her crotch.

“Oh…” she follows your stare and nods. “Don’t worry about that. I’m not like the other girls. I think I can control my urges.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“So…” she approaches shyly and brings her face level with you. “…Can we confirm our relationship… with a kiss?”

“Uhm… actually yes.” you reply. “I assume boyfriends are allowed to kiss their girls, right?” Penelope smiles warmly hearing that.

With that, she slowly leans and brings her chin level with the wooden surface of the nightstand, closing her eyes. Her billboard sized face is literally a few steps away from you and you see that she has her lips pursed. She looks absolutely beautiful waiting like that, anticipating you to take the initiative. Her great size is further emphasized, her mouth being four times your size while her nose, although cute by her standards, could easily suck you in one of her nostrils.

Feeling butterflies in your stomach, you get that this is no funny business. She must be anticipating her first kiss. Not the first kiss from you, but the very first kiss.

“Here we go…” you think to yourself as you approach and with little bit of climb atop her chin…your lips touch.

“Mmmmm…..” she moans at the feeling, her lips trembling and forming a nice smile. As you step off, you see she looks really happy and satisfied. Probably, you did a good job. Her eyes open and focus on your puny form, staring down at you with affection and warmth. “Thank you.”

 

 The rest of the evening went down smoothly. The two of you kept talking and chatting, trying to break the ice. Time went by quickly and you learned a lot about her hobbies, her likes and dislikes, her best friends even her favorite color and food: spaghetti alfredo. You were surprised to find that there were many things you had in common and, to be honest, there were times that you were so absorbed in her words that you momentarily forgot about her true size and massive stature, thinking that you were chatting with an ordinary girl of your size. Perhaps, that confirmed that you did the right choice.

 Giggling at some jokes you made, the two of you failed to notice the thundering footsteps approaching the door, but the knock jostled both of you up.

KNOCK-KNOCK

“Mike? Penelope? Are you in there?”

“Oh, yes miss Tina, you can come in!” Penelope replies and the door opens, revealing your gigantic mother in her loose indoor attire, a silky nightie with spaghetti straps and a kemono robe. Her massive head sized breasts almost spill on all sides and you swear you can catch a glimpse of her dark areolas and pink fat nipples poking through the thin fabric. The short garment ends halfway down her wide thighs, the curve of her massive shaft bulging the front of her crotch while the fat tip was left poking and dangling freely under the hem like a little tease. Pink fluffy marabou slippers adorn her truck sized feet, soft heels thudding against the soles of her footwear, her gait inducing booms and tremors that never fail to inspire.

“How’re you guys doing? You‘ve spent the whole evening in here.”

“Just chilling.” You reply and Penelope throws a glance at you with a smirk.

“That’s good to hear.” Your ginormous mother says coming closer. “Anyway, I need you both downstairs for a while. There’s something I want to discuss with you. Come come!”

Penelope puts you on her palm and the two of you follow her to the living room. Your sisters were already on the couch waiting, Rachel dressed in her smart woman pro and tank top and Lisa in her usual dolphin sorts and loose crop top.

“OK, now that we’re all here…” your mother begins as Penelope takes a seat, holding you safely in her lap. “I have an announcement to make: Considering what dear Dorothy showed at the beach, I think it’s only fair we should educate Mike. Your little brother, like all tinies, must learn how to satisfy a lady. That’s why, I’ve decided on a schedule, namely a program of teaching him the ins and outs of female pleasure. In this program, in which we’re all expected to take part in, we’ll make him worship us until we’re satisfied. We do this as an example of his future futa wife. Make no mistake, this isn’t for our pleasure but for his proper education, although it’s not wrong to combine them both.”

“What the…” you scream in protest but your mother keeps on with her speech.

“Penelope, since you’re Lisa’s closest friend, I suspect you may not want a part in this. However, I’ll truly appreciate if you provide your services, all in the name of making little Mikey a better person… After all, Lisa told me you have a pretty huge cock with enormous testicles as well.”

“Uhm…I don’t know, I’ll-“

“Come on girl!” Lisa elbows her with a mischievous blink. “I know how much you adore Mikey…It’s for his own good after all. Plus, you’ll enjoy it too.”

Penelope gulps and looks down at you. You can see she ponders on what to choose, weighing her options.

“Don’t tell me you‘re even thinking about it…This is ridiculous!” you shout at her, unwilling to be treated as a toy for those giantesses’ kinky whims. You’ve just met Penelope and under no circumstances would you agree to move on so quickly, even if she promised to be gentle but you know better than that… Suddenly, a powerful throb came from under her jeans. “Huh?” the throb repeats itself and you swear you can feel heat emanating from her crotch. The zipper slowly rises forming a visible bulging tent.

“Uhm…I think I’ll join…Count me in…” she says before addressing you. “Don’t worry, Mike. I’ll be gentle. I will make it pleasurable for you too…at least, I’ll try. You have to trust me.”

“That’s good to hear.” Tina interrupts. “OK, now that we’ve all agreed to participate…”

“Hey!” you scream.

“Sush honey it’s for your own good.” Your mother effectively ignores your pathetic pleas and resumes. “As I was saying, you should try to make Mike learn something new…Be intimate. Don’t feel shy. Now…” she plumps her meaty amazonian ass on the armchair, the piece of furniture creaking under her enormous weight, and pulls a carton box from under it. She sets it on the coffee table and you all take a look at it.

“Wow…”

There were all sorts of sexual tools in there. Fleshlights, buttplugs, vibrators just to name a few… What caught you by surprise was the actual size of those things. They were truly gargantuan! The fleshlights were like apartment buildings, the vibrators like huge towers, the buttplugs like huge plane trees… Your eyes fall on a condom featuring an anthropomorphic donkey making the sign of victory quoting “New Futa Protection: Cause male ones simply don’t fit!” with big black letters.

“You had those things in our house?” Rachel says picking up a cock holster with two fingers unable to believe what she sees.

“Yeah, I save them for the “hard” days, if you know what I mean…” your mom replies. “But that’s not the issue right now. Who ‘ll go first?”

“Me!” Lisa and Rachel eagerly shoot their hands in the air like silly little nerds at school. Penelope just sits there waiting, holding you safely in her palm. “I’ll be first cause I’m the youngest!”

“Hell no! I’ll be first since I raised my hand before you!”

“No, you didn’t!”

“I sure did!”

They are about to start a fight when your mother intervenes. “Why don’t you go both at the same time?”

“Huh?” both your siblings reply surprised, turning to look at your mother…who was holding a double end fleshlight of colossal dimensions!

“Problem solved…” she says handing the silicon tool over to Rachel, who inspects it in shock. “No need to argue.”

“Uhm…You think this will work?”

“Why not? In fact, I think it will be really cool too…Just imagine being in the middle…” she whispers lustfully, something that made your two sisters instantly hard, their large shafts jutting the front of their pants forming rather large throbbing tents. It was as if the had stuffed two oversized eggplants down their crotches.

“OK then.” Lisa says. “I’ll do it.”

“Count me in.” Rachel says and a giant hand comes down to grab you.You barely even had time to scream as enormous fingers wrapped around your microscopic body and shoved you into the rubbery clear pipe, pushing you in.

 The force is so big that you instantly trip and fall face first on the ground. Said ground none other than the rubbery surface of the fleshlight’s interior walls. Standing up, you decide to act quickly so you start running towards the other side where there’s an opening. As you sprint, your feet step onto the slick surface making it difficult for you to hold balance but you slowly make progress.

“Look at him! He’s running!”

“He’s about to escape!”

“I don’t think so…”

  At this moment, a massive apple sized cock tip appears on the other side and blocks your way out. The fat head happily buries itself in the comparatively tight fleshlight, the silicon pipe bulging at the invading behemoth. As the gigantic cock penetrates the tool, it advances steadily towards you like an obliterating bulldozer, inch after inch of the large veiny shaft being fed into the cramped space.

 Panicking, you spin on your heel and head for the other direction. You turn to look back at the humongous intruder and let out a fearful squeal. The massive cock is after you, coming closer and closer in a sick game of cat and mouse. Your only hope is to reach the other end in time…

But your hopes are shattered when another giant futa cock enters the fleshlight from the other end! This one was far thicker and angrier that the one chasing you, the rubbery pipe swelling and stretching to accommodate its massive girth. You suddenly feel claustrophobic, being trapped in a small space with two enormous meaty clubs approaching closer and closer to you like two speeding trains. You freeze, altering your gaze between the two fast approaching futa lengths, the huge cock tips appearing larger and larger as they come closer. Your knees tremble and you fall down holding your head in between your arms, ready for impact…

SQUELCH

“I think I found him…” Lisa says adjusting the fleshlight on her heavy member. She’s about balls deep in, the poor tool covering the full length her penis like a well fitting cock sock.

“Yeah me too…” Rachel says from the other side, a few inches of her enormous shaft still not inside, clearly too large to fit all the way in unlike Lisa’s ten incher. “Although, I think he’s somewhat sandwiched in between us…”

“That feels like a tickle!” Lisa laughs at the tiny sensation on her futa penis.

“Hey, don’t squirm too much! You’ll make me cum!”

Rachel was on the verge of exploding already. The sense of power she had over the little tiny, dictating him just with the tip of her magnum dong was unbelievably arousing. To be able to dominate a human being with just her overwhelming size and great endowment was intoxicating.

“Kissie kissie!” Lisa teases thrusting against her sister’s mighty phallus, pressing her large glans onto her sister’s more sensitive  ones, trying to bring her closer to climax. She flexes her girthy shaft causing her cockslit to gusher some warm pre to act as lube, making the slick friction and touching all the more arousing, forcing her sister to squirm in agony.

 For you, it’s a whole new level of torture. You are being shoved on either side by colossal penises the size of subway trains, the massive cock slits leaking viscous juices that soak you head to toe. The thrusts are rhythmic and powerful, smushing you against one another, but at least the spongy surfaces of the sensitive glans offer some cushion to your beating. You don’t know how much you can endure this nightmare, a total plaything to your sibling’s mighty members. For once, the constant throbbing of the thumb sized veins brings both cocks to a stage of full erection, the walls of the fleshlight stretching and swelling even more around the impossible girths. Someone was about to cum soon and bring this predicament to an end.

“Hey…St-Stop that!” Rachel squirms between short breaths, her hips never stopping to thrust and shove her gargantuan member in desperate attempts to lodge it in, the fleshlight simply too small for her. “I won’t lose!”

“Tsk tsk” your younger sister replies, her own baseball sized balls dangling back and forth, slapping the underside of the fleshlight and her tight pussy as she thrusts her own futa penis into the fully stuffed tool. The back and forth pulling and pushing occurs in a synchronized tempo, the tips of both cocks never breaking their kiss, constantly dragging your puny struggling body along for the ride. Back and forth you go, always sandwiched in between your gigantic sisters’ impressive cocks, your screams and pleas muffled by the thick liquids their enormous pistons are constantly gushing.

 You can’t tolerate any of that anymore…Your lungs are burning at the lack of fresh air…Your body is sore from the constant bullying of ginormous cocks and it hurts like hell…You think this might be the end for you… You pray for this to be the end so that you won’t have to endure this all over again.

 But no.

“MMmmm….” Rachels moans before hunching down, grabbing the fleshlight with both hands, her cock expanding and turning rigid like a flagpole. “AAAHHH!” An explosion of an orgasm occurs at the tip of her mighty cock, the torrent of hot jizz built up in her fat balls turning into a geyser that shoots the first rope of cum into the fleshlight. “Noooo!” she screams as her massive piston throbs, gushing rope after rope of thick white semen all over her brother and her sister’s cock, the fleshlight swelling dangerously in the middle like a water balloon.

“Yes!!” Lisa yells before letting loose herself, allowing her edged balls to relieve the building pressure and shoot her own cum into the fleshlight. Her semen is thick and potent but much less in quantity than her sister’s, only adding to the already massive swell in the middle of the fleshlight.

 The glorious orgasm of the giantesses last about a whole minute. The incredible amounts of cock juices have formed a lake inside the fleshlight that slowly leaks on their thick thighs, dripping through the sides of their large slowly deflating cocks. You find yourself swimming and floating like a cork in that wholesome thickness, utterly humiliated, violated, dominated…but alive. The steady flow slowly lowers the level of the lake and you soon find yourself landing on something soft and firm.

“Wow….That was intense…” Rachel says between breaths, beads of sweat having formed on her forehead.

“It sure was…” Lisa agrees. “Having Mike down there was unbelievable…I even felt something plug my slit for a moment…Maybe it was him…That was…remarkable.”

“Now I understand what being so giant means…” Rachel says before looking down at her cock still lodged deep into the fleshlight, fat and immovable.

“Uhmm…what about Mike? Is he alright?” Penelope interrupts, the concern to not have seen you already evident in her voice.

 Both your sisters pull their giant dongs out with a “pop”, cum splashing on the floor forming a white pool at their feet. Rachel holds the outstretched fleshlight in front of her face and peers inside like one would do with a telescope. “He’s not here!”

“Then where?” Penelope exclaims in agony. “Oh my God!”

 Every set of eyes in the room follow her stare. She’s cupping her mouth in shock, wide eyes focusing…on Lisa’s cock?!

 A tiny dot is lying on her massive cock tip, barely moving, stuck on the polished glans like a bug caught in a spider web.

“Pfew…” Rachel sighs. “I thought one of us cock vored him by accident…Thankfully, he’s alright.”

 Penelope leans in and pinches you from your sister’s magnum dong. She sees you’re soaked head to toe with warm cum and you smell of sex and musky cock scent. “Oh Mike…” she sighs bringing you closer to her cheek.

“So how was it?” your mother says. “Did he satisfy you?”

“Uhm…it was great!” Lisa remarks.

“Yeah, he seems like he’s born to serve. He’ll be a good husband.” Rachel says with a blush, her cheeks still red from post orgasmic bliss. “Good job, little bro!”

 You grump like a lifeless corpse.

 “Yeah, that’s the spirit!”

“OK, who’s next?” 

Chapter End Notes:

Maybe Penelope's next? Who knows...

Please leave a review with your thoughts.