- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is heavy on futadom so read at your own concern.

A couple days later…

 DRING! DRRING! DRRRRRRRRIIIINNNGG!!!

The sound of the alarm clock ringing and dancing on your nightstand wakes you up, breaking your slumber and interrupting a rather nice dream you’re having. With a groan you smash the button on top, silencing the disturbing appliance once and for all. “Morning already…” you yawn as you stretch and rub the sleep off of your eyes.

 Still groaning, you roll out of the bedsheets, your bare feet touching the cold floor underneath, and head for the boy-sized bathroom. You’re dressed in your pajamas, namely a ken doll t-shirt and a matching pair of shorts Lisa gladly gave you when you first shrunk, a gift that proved quite handy so to speak.

 After you’re done with your morning routine, you feel your stomach growl in hunger, reminding you that it’s time for breakfast. Reluctantly, you step out of the polly-pocket dollhouse and start walking towards the fancy little lift leading to the kitchen downstairs. As you do so, you can’t but marvel at the massive room around you, the perspective much more different now that you’re shrunk: huge, skyscraper sized furniture loom all over you, clothes discarded everywhere, books the size of small houses piling up on the far end of the room, even billboard sized posters on the wall depicting Lisa’s favorite band “The Rookies”. Your attention is drawn to one picture that shows them in all their punk glory; three skinny girls with funky mohawk haircuts, tattoos and a plethora of piercings jamming their guitars in ecstasy. The picture is clearly post SF virus as you can clearly spot enormous bulges stuffing the front part of their tight tattered denim shorts.

 You avert your gaze from the hung rock stars and notice Lisa’s bedsheets drag on the floor, her bed clearly empty. “She woke up already? Didn’t hear any footsteps walking by…” you wonder as you approach the elevator…and the day doesn’t seem to start well.

 “Oh, give me a break…Now what is that?” you protest at the sight of a very clear “out of order” sign in front of you. What is strange is that the said sign is written with a childish red marker on a piece of cardboard hanging by a thread and a pin, clearly not very professional. Plus, there’s a rope tied around the elevator’s door preventing access, the said rope none other than Lisa’s shoe laces. “But it was working yesterday…” Certainly, this looks very suspicious. “Is this a prank or something?” you whisper to yourself, annoyed that you’ll have to find a way downstairs without taking the lift, a rather difficult task considering that each of the steps is about 15 to 20 feet tall to you.

Your stomach gives another long rumble. Not knowing what to do, you start heading for the massive, regular sized door at the end of Lisa’s room contemplating on what to-

BOOM!

BOOM!

“Huh?”

“…”

“Oh, good morning down there little big brother!” You’re thrown a few feet back as Lisa’s colossal feet appear and fall into the ground with earthshaking force. “Almost stepped on you!” The impact is so strong that you’re sent flying all the way back to the dollhouse where you land on your back. As you sit up, your eyes unceremoniously fall on the towering mountains in front of you: Ten round plump walls of pinkish flesh fill your view, each one bigger than you’re tall, two of them marginally bigger and fuller. They are large, wide and pudgy, equipped with a freshly polished smoother surface on top… a surface you spent a great deal of time and energy painting and decorating the last few days. You immediately recognize those big titans as your sister’s chubby toes, gulping at their size, which looks even greater now that you’re sitting on the floor.

“Are you OK?” Lisa asks from above, oblivious to the fact that her massive feet nearly crushed you. She’s dressed in her indoor dolphin shorts and loose crop top, an attire that she very often chooses inside the house due to how comfortable it is. To you, however, is nothing short of embarrassing: her long thick legs are left completely exposed, the shorts’ leg-holes barely reaching past the curve of her full butt-cheeks allowing the entirety of her powerful creamy white thighs to dominate your view. The laces of the pants’ waistband are left untied to drape over the massive bulge at the front and you can swear you can even see the length of her massive cock pressed up against her hip, the round full tip evident at the end. As for her crop top, it’s clearly too loose…so loose, you can practically see not only the undersides, but also the entire anatomy of her full C cup breasts as she stands there with you directly below her. Other than that, her pretty face is looking down at you with affection, her blue eyes and cute nose framed by her shoulder length black hair that are currently tied up in a messy bun. “You seem like you’ve seen a ghost or something.”

“Ergh… Yeah, sorry.” You say as you get up. Your view is once again drawn to those massive hills of pinkish flesh who stand immovable in front of you. As if you’re hit by lightning, your mother’s words suddenly come to mind. Without any delay, you run up to those gigantic toes and after taking a bow so deep that almost your forehead touched the floor, you lean in and plant a kiss on the huge big toe, the massive digit so much bigger than you that you barely reach the middle of its doughy skin. “Good morning, Lisa.” You then proceed to do the same with the other one, completing the freshly established humiliating ritual of greeting your gigantic family.

“Awwwh Mikey…” your sister coos “…that’s so adorable! You really love my cute little feet…Well, they are indeed cute and lovely but I bet my toes must look really big and scary for you down there… but don’t worry, my lovely feet will always be there for you to kiss and pamper! Consider them as your little pals!” she says with another exciting wiggle of her huge toes, further emphasizing the size difference and unknowingly humiliating you even more.

“But anyway…Since you’re such a good and obedient little boy, I’ll be happy to give you a ride to the kitchen… In case you hadn’t noticed, there seems to be a problem with the tiny elevator.” She says holding back a naughty chuckle before lifting and resting one of her colossal feet on the roof of the tiny structure. Her soles were truly enormous compared to it, the funny construction creaking under the heavy weight.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” a loud voice screams from the end of the corridor. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” A stampede of massive, obliterating footsteps causes the ground to shake violently. Soon enough, another pair of equally colossal, intimidating feet appear and fall next to you, these ones looking even longer and wider, meaty girlish toes proudly on display. “Do you know what day is it?” the voice states angrily towards your sister, as your older sister Rachels gives her a slight slap on the shoulder, causing her braless breasts to wobble and bounce visibly under her airy crop top.

 You can’t be sure, but your big sister is looking particularly irritated. She’s currently dressed in a green sports bra that is obviously a few sizes too small on her enormous G cup breasts creating a deep line of cleavage, the oh so familiar smart woman pro pair of panties below the waist…and nothing else. Her bodacious figure is left purposely on display, thick thighs and enormous rear showing openly, while her gargantuan boobs give her an hourglass figure that can only be analogous to a goddess of fertility. Those massive boobs still bounce and jiggle from her previous power walk and, right now, are obstructing your view up her round face and green eyes. The only thing you can see is that she has her blonde hair tied in a long ponytail before your line of sight is once again drawn to the big fat bulge between her legs. Her giant donkey cock is stuffed snugly inside, the great length curving up her thigh to curl around the bone of her hip, ending in a full round tip that’s clearly outlined under the thin fabric. You can even faintly see her fat vaginal lips right behind the two massive globes of her heavy testicles.

“Uhm…”

“That’s right! It’s Friday!” Rachel states loudly. “You can’t be offering him a ride. It’s my turn!” she then turns down to look at you and, before you even have time to react, she slides her gigantic, bus sized foot forward offering and pressing her big toe on the ground right in front of you. “Hello, Mikey.”

 You immediately get the message. Approaching her, you make a bow and kiss the fat digit obediently. Her skin tasted vanilla and citrus, clearly the result of having applied some foot lotion previously. “Good morning, big sis.” you reply hesitantly.

“Rules are rules.” Rachel says towards both you and Lisa, withdrawing her massive foot after having properly greeted you. “Mom made it clear: If Mike needs some help moving around the house on Fridays, then he should come to me. You have nothing to do with that, Lisa.” She then locks eyes with you. “And you young man... You’re coming with me.”

 You barely have time to react when she takes a big low squat casting your tiny body in shadow. Her huge open palm descends and aims down at you, appearing bigger and bigger by the second. A strong thud later, it hits the ground and pinches you between two fingers. You instantly find yourself dangling upside down by the leg, having been effortlessly handled like a little bug. You scream and yell at her to put you down, but she does so only after sliding a finger inside her smart woman pro pouch, creating a small crevice for you. Your pitiful cried are muffles by the elastic fabric that snaps back into place immobilizing you. In no time, you are trapped, pressed firmly against her large girth, only an outstretched layer of fabric separating you from the thick cock that stirs at your presence. “Don’t worry little bro. Your big sister is right here for you.” She plants a kiss on the tip of her finger and presses it lovingly on you, forcing the air out of your lungs as you’re pushed against her mighty futa cock. “Let’s go, now.”

THOOM!

 The ground booms and shakes, your pitiful dollhouse rumbling from its foundations.

THOOM!

 Your gigantic big sister moves confidently, the giant bulge at her crotch bouncing up and down, swaying and rubbing in between her thick jiggling thighs. She keeps on parading like a walking mountain, arms swinging idly back and forth in her casual yet utterly dominating strut. The feeling that you’re no more than a little bug to her, smushed against her powerful member, conquers your pathetic existence.

THOOM!

Her long powerful legs lift and fall like monstrous titans obliterating everything in their path. Your behemoth of a big sister casually heads to the kitchen, blissfully unaware of the chaos she’s causing on the floor under her feet.  The ground still looks 200 feet away and you’re only crotch high, confirming that your sister’s height is about 400 feet compared to you, even though it’s only relevant, since, in reality, it’s you that you’re about half an inch tall…

***

“You know girl, you should be a bit more respectful to your big sister.” Rachel says to Lisa as they both walk side by side. “What the hell was that? Trying to sneak Mike away from me under my nose? You should’ve known better.”

“I was just trying to be helpful. Don’t make such a fuss about it, Rachel.”

“Mom made it clear honey. Friday is mine. You had your turn yesterday, don’t be greedy.”

“Oh, shush already…”

The trip to the kitchen was thankfully short, the most difficult part being the stairs. Rachel climbed down those 20 feet high steps as if it was nothing, oblivious to the constant swinging and bobbing of her gargantuan bulge that made you dizzy and almost ready to puke.

 Entering the kitchen, both girls take a seat on the chairs around the kitchen table, fresh milk already served. Rachel spreads her legs, allowing her fat bulge to dangle over the edge before grabbing a slice of toasted bread and spreading some peanut butter all over it. Lisa does the same, and the two giantesses proceed to have breakfast silently and avoiding eye contact, at least for now.

***

“Are you going to pull him out or what?”

“I’ll do so when I feel like it.” Rachel replies firmly. “Mind your business now, would you?”

“You have him stored in there for about twenty minutes.” Lisa complains. “That’s too much!”

“No worries about that… I’m just giving him time to get used to it. Plus, I kind of like it how he wiggles and moves against the my tip. It feels rather nice…like a little tickle.”

“OK that’s enough. You’ve crossed a line here…” Lisa protests, kicking her chair back and standing on her feet in anger. “I’m telling mom about you.”

“Tell me what?” your mother says making a sudden appearance behind her, surprising both your gigantic siblings.

“Yeah, go ahead and tell her.” Rachel adds. “I dare you!”

Lisa pauses…  “Uhm…Mom! Please say something to Rachel! She’s using Mike way too much!” she bursts with envy. “That’s not fair!”

 “What’s the problem exactly?”

“She’s having him in her panties for almost twenty minutes now! She’ll suffocate him in there!”

“Oh…” Tina replies before turning towards Rachel. “Is that true, Rachel?”

“Yup.” Your older sister answers nonchalantly. “I’m giving him the regular ride.”

“Well, maybe you should consider taking him out. I think that twenty minutes are more than enough.”

“Alriiight…” she says in annoyance, cocking her head to the right, before sliding two fingers in the special pouch of her Smart woman pro to fish you out. With a gentle drop, she lets you fall on the table, next to the jar with the peanut butter. Your eyes take some time to adjust to the light, but you soon find yourself surrounded by the colossal members of your family who tower over you like giant titanesses. The fresh air feels cold against your face and washes away the warm musk of Rachel’s thick dong.

“Well…Good morning, all.” Your mother says walking towards the counter. She’s still in her sleepwear, namely a comically short red nightgown with thin spaghetti straps that leave her shoulders bare and a VERY big amount of cleavage exposed. The neck line is so low that ends just above her nipples, her massive bountiful breasts allowed to bounce and clap freely under the loose top. You’re mesmerized by the sight, catching yourself drooling on the bold display, your mind reactively fuzzing around an image of her bra you saw discarded on the floor the other day. That thing was HUGE! The cups were like parachutes and the strings were extra thick to support the heavy weight of those gigantic mammaries, the label proudly pointing their true size, a mind-blowing JJ cup! Even though you didn’t know anything about bra sizes, the further down the alphabet the letter probably meant the bigger breasts. Right now, it was clear that she hadn’t bothered with a bra, the fat nipples showing under the thin top.

As she was having her back turned to you waiting for her coffee, you could also marvel at her imposing body from the rear. The short gown left the bottom half of her butt-cheeks exposed, the twin globes of her meaty ass protruding like a shelf from the rest of her body while the fabric was stretched taut against her perky flesh. The tanned complexion of her wide powerful thighs travelled down to her gorgeous feet which were currently clad in platform flip flops. Waiting for the caffeine drink to heat up, she fidgeted in place, occasionally slapping the rubber platforms of her flip flops against her heels with little dull smacks.

“Slept well?” she turns around, cup of coffee in hand, leaning her enormous ass against the counter. This gives you a first row seat to gawk at the MASSIVE bulge protruding from her crotch. Truth be told, most futanaris had pretty enormous cocks, way bigger than men before they shrunk, but your mother was a miracle of nature! That thing had to be at least sixteen inches long and thick as a two-liter bottle! And it was completely soft! Right now, it was traveling from the base of her crotch to her left thigh, curling up towards her hip where it slipped out of her clothes to end in a large, apple sized tip exposed to the open air, free to wave hello towards poor little tinies like you.

“Very well actually.” Rachel says, totally unfazed by the fact that the large head of your mother’s mighty penis was exposed for everyone to see. Apparently, seeing a fat cock tip out in the open was a rater usual sight. Everyone was just used to it like every other individual in this weird new world… except maybe you.

“Yeah, me too.” Lisa adds as your mother takes a seat next to you, resting her massive breasts on the table before taking a sip of her coffee.

“And what about you, Mike?”

“Uhm…I slept fine. Thanks.” You reply, focusing on the bread crumbs and peanut butter your sister Lisa gave you, trying to ignore your mother’s giant breasts which tower over you like two mountains of flesh, one on either side. Maybe it was your imagination, but the weight of those heavy, giant breasts made the table tilt a little.

“Well, since we all took a proper rest and since I don’t have work today, I was thinking…” she pauses before taking another sip of her coffee. “What do you say, fancy skipping school and going to the beach this morning? The weather is great outside, perfect for a good swim.”

There followed a moment of awkward silence, the two girls trying to understand you’re your mother just suggested. “Really?!” Rachel and Lisa both react the same time. “Oh, that’s a great idea!”

“Just give me a moment to go put on my swimsuit!” Lisa says before dashing of like a rocket towards her room, her bare feet slapping on the hard floor and inducing faint yet clearly felt tremors.

“Alright, alright…” Tina laughs. “Don’t rush. It’s not that we’re leaving right now!” she says noticing Lisa having already vanished from sight like a hurricane. “These kids…”

“Hey mom, that’s a very nice surprise. You haven’t got us used to things like this in the past.” Rachel says.

 “It’s just a good opportunity to spend some time as a family. Today is the start of my leave so no worries about office duties.”

“OK, then.” She replies pinching you between two fingers and shoving you back into the warm softness of her penis pouch. “I’ll go change too. Meet you at the living room in ten?”

“Make it twenty. I need to take care of something first.” She says resting a hand on the oversized tip of her cock.

“Oh… That’s right. Sorry.”

“Not a problem darling.” She smiles. “In twenty it is, then.”

***

“Wow…It’s really crowded.” Lisa exclaims as she takes a look around the beach. “Do you think we’ll find a nice spot?”

“Probably not.” replies Rachel with a grunt. “What with all those people? Is it spring break or something?”

“Who knows…” Tina says. “But don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll find something. Where’s Mike?”

“He’s with me.” Replies Rachel giving a small pinch to her right nipple. “I bet he’s having the ride of a life time. Isn’t that right little brother?”

 With a push of your legs against your sister’s fat nub and a small leap you manage to poke your head out of the parachute sized bikini cup and breathe a sigh of fresh air. Having been trapped in her bikini top for almost the entire trip, this felt like the greatest relief ever. Yet it felt rather embarrassing to have to try so hard just to breathe some fresh air, but that was the bitter truth: They were giants and you were small, so you had to succumb to their will. Even if this meant you had to fight enormous nipples during rides.

“See? He’s better than ever.” Rachel laughs and adjusts her top so that you’re positioned at the top of her huge cup, your arms grabbing the fabric like a life float tube as you’re head and shoulders above the bikini cup. “Now he can see everything.”

“So cute!” Lisa exclaims taking a closer look at you. Her billboard sized face fills your view as her warm breath washes all over your face. To any unaware pedestrian walking by, she would appear as if she was talking to Rachel’s areola since you’re far too miniscule to be noticed. “Oh Mikey, you’re so lucky to get transported around like that! Must be so comfortable!”

“I bet it is.” Tina says, a sudden gust of wind forcing her to use her hands to secure the bonnet on her head, a move that made her massive breasts thunderclap together. “OK, now. Let’s look for some place to lay our towels. This way.”

As they walked, Rachel’s massive boobs never stopped bouncing to the rhythm of her heavy footsteps, pressing you against her top with their abundant weight, but you’re thankful you at least had a chance to breathe some cool air.

 From atop your sister’s breast, you can marvel at the vast scenery expanding in all directions, but most importantly you can appreciate firsthand how busy this place really is. Wherever you turn your eyes, you take notice of people doing what people usually do at the beach: Little girls playing with their buckets in the sand, building sandcastles and digging holes. Teens in different forms of activity, either playing volleyball, rackets or even jogging on the sandy beach. Various people swimming in the ocean, while others choosing to lie down and enjoy a nice tan... The place is surely bustling with life, filled to the brim with an outstanding amount of people…

And they appeared to be all women.

And gigantic.

“This place looks good.” Lisa points at an empty spot under a beach parasol, right next to a duo of sunbathing women who seem to have dozed off. Rachel and your mother quickly follow her and, in no time, they stand next to the two sleeping beauties. They were most probably mother and daughter, since they both had blonde hair, a slightly tanned complexion and similar buxom body types. The older lady is clearly bustier, almost as big as your mother, while the younger is more bottom heavy and seems to be of the same age with Rachel. They’re dressed in similar one-piece swimsuits, that could actually be considered modest in this new world, save for the unnaturally large bulges that stretch the fabric at their crotches.

“Alright, Mikey, I’ll pull you out now.” Your sister Rachel says having lain the towel as she takes a seat next to your mother. “Be a good boy now, OK?” She gently puts you on the ground in front of her, her thick creamy white thighs creating an immovable wall that blocks your view of your surroundings. Her mighty penis is stuffed into a custom made bikini bottom, which is actually a long tubular pouch that reaches all the way to her knees, leaving her fat clean shaven balls and thick pussy completely exposed. It’s a rather common choice of swimwear among futanaris since it allows great freedom and accentuates their giant cocks.

“I think I’ll join Lisa in taking a swim.” Your mother says after a while. “All that walking made me hot and sweaty.” She says before standing up to her huge intimidating height. Now that she is standing straight, she looks like a giant powerful goddess, thick and busty, capable of smashing a tiny’s existence with a flick of her pinky finger or a tap of her mighty toe. The one-piece total black swimsuit wrapped around her massive curves sticks so tightly against her body that leaves nothing to imagination. Her ultra thick thighs glisten in the bright sun while the mighty swell of her heavy bosom juts about fifty feet from her torso, swaying and wobbling under the outstretched material of her swimsuit which further highlights the barrel sized nipples of those massive mountains.

 Not minding that you’re on the ground, she boldly takes a step over your head, casting a shadow over your puny existence… The thickness of her legs and bulge loom monetarily above you… her gigantic sole eclipsing the sky like a huge spacecraft… before, with a massive thud her mighty heel collides with the ground behind you!

 The other foot quickly follows brushing next to you with a strong “whoosh” as she resumes her carefree strut towards the ocean. Her great size is further emphasized by her giant bubble butt which jiggles and bounces in a way that is both mesmerizing and scary to a tiny like you. Her gigantic futa penis is hidden from view as she walks away but you’re pretty aware that it pushes her swimwear forward like a battering ram.

“That leaves us you and me little brother.” Rachels points. “I’m not in the mood for a swim right now but I think I’ll sun bathe a little. Do you think you can help me with the sun lotion?”

“Uhm…You mean like…rub it on your back?” you reply hesitantly. “Isn’t this a bit dangerous?”

“Nah…No need to worry.” She says before turning around and lying on her stomach, the ground rumbling under her massive body, even sending a few gusts of wind and sand towards your miniscule form. “I’ll try to stay still. Here.” With great dexterity she squeezes a generous amount of thick sun cream on her lower back. “I have faith in you little bro. You can do it.” She pinches you between two fingers and drops you on her back before turning around and focusing on her cell phone.

 You are clumsily deposited on her lower back, the soft skin of her luscious body easing your fall. As you stand up, you notice that the white lotion has already formed a small hill in front of you that flows slowly in all directions. At the distance, her shoulder blades are visible under her smooth skin as she rests on her elbows, mindlessly scrolling on her phone, the thin string of her bikini top digging into her body thanks to the weight of her giant G cups and it looks as thick as an acrobat rope to you. On your six o’clock, the twin globes of her massive, perky ass cheeks form a deep canyon of butt-crack, the kinky bottom of her attire doing very little to conceal their true size. Her fat testicles are bare and full, each one as big as a very large orange, and are resting on top of her large meaty phallus, which due to her lying on her stomach, is pressed against the ground and extends all the way to her knees. The kinky attire leaves both her fat pussy lips and plumb butthole exposed, since the floss like string of the penis pouch only connects to the strings of her hips and is too damn thin to cover anything wider than the size of a needle.

   Not wanting to be disobedient, you move towards the sun cream, grab a really big handful and start applying it on her vast back. Her skin feels soft and warm, yielding against your touch as you rub it in circles, making you marvel on how truly gorgeous your sister’s body really is. With how little you are, you can very easily tell any blemishes or flaws but there’s simply none.

 As time goes by, you keep working your way up until you reach her shoulders. Now that you’re a bit higher, you can take short looks at the sleeping giantesses next to Rachel as you work. They seem to be fast asleep, drooling lazily on their backs, like two carefree titanesses who are simply too gigantic and heavy to be bothered by anything. The older one, which is closer to you, is lying on her back with her right hand bent over her eyes, the gigantic mass of her all natural heavy breasts spilling on the sides of her torso, stretching the poor one-piece suit to its maximum. The massive, faintly throbbing tent at her crotch must be an indication that she’s having a rather nice dream, but you try to avert your gaze from the lighthouse sized erection that casts a large, tubular shadow over you like an obelisk.

“OK, I think you did a good job there, Mike.” You sister says after a while, leaving her cell phone on the side. “Time to rest.” The moment she reaches to grab you though, a loud ringing noise vibrates your eardrums. The two giantesses wake up next to you and press the button on their own cell phone which was located near Rachel’s thigh. Rachel’s fingers had barely wrapped around your body when the older woman’s sleepy eyes fell on you and your eyes met. “Oops, sorry little guy. That must ‘ve hurt your little ears.” She says with a smile as Rachel scoops you up and lowers you down on the ground next to her monstrously large thigh before shifting and resting on her side to address the unfamiliar lady. Doing so, the pouch of her bikini bottom containing her large, fourteen inch soft futa meat lifts and drops next to you like a fallen log, almost crushing you.

“Oh, no worries. He’s used to similar sounds. Suit yourself.” Rachel says politely to the mature woman.

“Oh, no problem then.” The buxom lady says. “Must have overslept…If you pardon me young lady, could you please tell what time is it?”

“It’s twelve thirty.”

“Oh, we must have dozed off for over an hour…” the younger giantess states noticing their skin which was a nice reddish hue, a sign showing that they had overslept under the hot sun.

“True. We didn’t even acknowledge the young lady sitting next to us.”

“No problem. This spot isn’t taken right?” Rachel asks kindly.

“No, honey. Make yourself comfortable.” The mature giantess says as she sits up on her towel, her enormous perky breasts wobbling and shifting on her torso, before, to your great surprise, they take their final resting position just above her belly button despite their tight perkiness. “After all, we could enjoy some nice company and meet new people. I’m Dorothy and this is my daughter Alex, by the way.”

“Rachel. Nice to meet you.” She says shaking Dorothy’s extended, well-manicured hand and then makes a friendly wave towards Alex.

“So…you’re here to spend the day with your boyfriend?” Alex asks noticing your miniscule form on the ground. You’re standing close to her cell phone which looked like a huge billboard compared to you. The width of her extra slim smartphone was almost as tall as you. She must have had a keen eye to spot you so easily.

“Uhm no… Funny that you ‘d think that.” Rachel laughs. “He’s my brother. We’ve come as a family.”

“Oh, I see…Pleased to meet you, young man.” Dorothy says sliding a tree trunk finger and messing your hair like a little pet. She’s so massive compared to you, that even the nicely done fingernail of this 400 feet tall giantess is way bigger than your whole body.

“Hey Mike, why don’t you greet the kind ladies the way we taught you?” Rachels says trying to hold back her chuckles.

“Rachel, come on! This isn’t time for this!” you protest, your face blushing out of shame in front of these two strangers. You didn’t want to appear submissive but it was your word against your hers…

 And she was giant and you were small.

“Oh, come on, it’ll be fun!” she says giving you a slight push with her pinky finger, forcing you to step closer to the massive duo who both look down on you not knowing what you’re about to do. “I guess you don’t want me to tell mom you’re disobedient now, do you?”

“Fine.” You respond halfheartedly, admitting defeat. Certainly, you didn’t want your mom involved in any of this, more so extending your punishment because you’re “disobedient”. Having no other choice, you swallow your pride and, unsure on what to do, you approach Dorothy. After making a deep bow you plant a kiss on the vast expanse of her massive thigh. “Nice meeting you miss Dorothy.” That leg was so massive that you thought you’re kissing a wall of flesh instead. It extended all the way to the sky, looming large above you even though it was splayed on the ground, but it was smooth and soft on your lips. Yet, you couldn’t shake off the feeling that this huge meaty thigh contained enough power to completely annihilate you without even noticing.

“Oh, that’s so adorable!” the mature giantess exclaims, her gorgeous thick thigh jiggling and rumbling at her voice, forcing you to take a few steps back.

“And what about the young lady? We don’t want to leave her neglected now, do we?” Rachel adds teasingly. “Alex honey, do me a favor and extend your foot for him.”

“My foot?”

“Yeah, don’t worry.”

“Uhm…alright.” She sits up and turns on her ass, sliding a huge foot towards your slowly approaching form. She puts it gracefully down on the towel and you can see that despite having specks of sand all over it, it’s actually well taken care of, her plumb, bubbly toes painted a vivid shade of crimson red. The moment you’re within arm’s reach of the car sized big toe, you again make a bow and kiss the center of the pillowy digit. You immediately low your head at your humiliating act, ashamed that you had to act like that in front of a young lady whom you didn’t even know.

“That’s actually…quite unusual.” Dorothy says, impressed at your way of behaving. Alex retains a weird blushing confusion after withdrawing her foot. “I’m actually used to shake hands when meeting someone for the first time…I mean…to have a handsome young dude kiss me on the leg or on my toe is kind of…exciting I have to say.”

“That was… strangely poetic if I may add.” Alex adds waking up from her trance.

“It’s a means of his training.” Rachel interrupts. “You see, Mikey over here, is in some form of punishment, that’s why we have him treat us like that. It’s actually very funny. Sometimes when he worships my own feet, I feel like a beautiful princess kissed by a heroic knight… Except the knight is really super teeny tiny. And I’m the size of a skyscraper to him.”

“I can tell. This must be so emasculating for him.” Dorothy points. “What is he punished for?”

“Bad school behavior.” Rachel replies before you even have time to get a say on this.

“Oh really? That certainly reminds me of someone.” Alex says with a grunt.

Dorothy smiles. “Yeah…My son isn’t the best boy around too. He always gets into trouble. But you know…I have my methods as well.” she states confidently. “Here.”

With that, she gently slides a hand into her swimwear and you can see she can’t really figure what’s going on down there past the swell of her enormous bosom…  Her hand fondles and digs into her gigantic crotch seemingly searching for something. “Oh, come on!” she complains and with an angry pull she parts the fabric of her one-piece swimsuit to the side, allowing her thick monster cock to flop heftily in front of you with a loud FLWAMP. The thick fifteen-inch long log of meat appears on the towel followed by her fat ballsack, the entire package looking it would more appropriately fit to an elephant more than a woman. She grabs the base of her cock, fingers barely wrapping around the impressive girth, and gives it one decisive, backward stroke, pulling the thick foreskin back and allowing the entirety of her bulbous cock tip to appear in the open air. She then drags the shaft upwards, the fire hydrant shaped length reaching almost all the way to her breasts the way she’s sitting hunched like that.

“They’re effective too.” She teases before peeling the body of a young boy from the underside of her fat girth just under the sensitive frenulum. The boy was so adhered to the giant cock that as soon as she put him on the ground there was a visible imprint of a human shaped indentation on her fat penis. That poor tiny was out of conscious having spent so much time under his mother’s mighty futa cock.

“And this young man over here is Daniel, my son.” Dorothy says with a grin putting the poor tiny on the ground and tapping him lightly on the head with her cock. He is barely breathing, his eyes closed, and is clearly in a state of exhaustion. His whole body is slick head to toe with the warm sweat of his mother’s balls, while his swimsuit trunks are soaked in thick cock juices. “Don’t worry, he’ll be back soon. It’s just we kinda dozed off and forgot about him down there. He must have been stored in my crotch for about an hour or so...”

“He’ll manage.” Alex adds. “It’s not that he hasn’t been through worse.” She pats her own bulge of unnaturally gifted size saying that.

 You approach the poor boy and try to help him recover. He is limb in your hands, but the cool air seems to have a soothing effect on him. The cause of his discomfort, his mother’s giant meaty cock, is laying fat on the ground, the apple sized tip drooling hungrily from the yawing slit seeing such an appetizing gourmet the two of you two tinies consist.

“Wow…” Rachel says with wide eyes. “You’re so on the same page with my mom! I bet you two will make good friends!”

“Oh, I hope so…What can I say? It’s a mother’ touch.” Dorothy replies, flattered at the compliment. “I have to make sure to raise healthy, obedient, little tiny boys into nice respectful men who will treat our giant cocks with love and care.”

“After all, it is important they understand their position: They have to make good, eager husbands for our massive girths.” Alex adds. “It’s not that they can provide us with anything more with how tiny they are…”

“I agree with you.” Rachels adds. “With the exception of little Mikey over here who is a total cutie. I believe he’ll become a bold man worthy of a giantess’s love and affection… Don’t you agree little brother?” she asks flexing her own fourteen-inch penis to illustrate her point.

“Actually, there’s a proven way to help a growing boy adapt even better to the necessities of a regular sized, soon to be futa wife… But that’s a rather bold issue I’ll probably have to discuss with your mother in private.” Dorothy points out, her heavy member twitching and smacking against her fat boobs as a reflex. Who knows what she meant by that… Probably lewd things. One thing’s for sure, she didn’t bother covering herself up. She just let her fat cock breathe in the open air, showering you with her musky scent. She even stretched her thick legs straight, trapping you in her lap, her massive cock checking on you like a giant anaconda left to babysit two tiny hamsters.  It felt really awkward to be so close to a stranger’s exposed oversized genitals but Dorothy didn’t seem to mind. She just leisurely resumed her small talk with your sister, totally unfazed by the fact that her massive penis was bullying you with its fat girth.

 “Ergh….Thir…Thirsty…” you hear poor Dorothy’s son murmur. “Water…”

“It’s alright buddy, I got you.” You grab him by the shoulders and slowly put his head on the ground. “Hang with me.”  Finding water in this size would be quite the task, so you had to come up with something. Looking up, Dorothy was busy having a small talk with your sister, her tree trunk thighs creating an immovable wall of flesh that surrounded you from all directions. Alex on the other hand was just sitting there gazing at the ocean and the people all around. Perhaps it was worth a shot.

 You immediately start waving your hands above your head, trying to catch her attention. It was a poor choice consider how miniscule you are but strangely you make it. She turns her focus down on you, her eyebrows frowning at your strange signal.

“Uhm…I think your brother is trying to say something.” Alex says, interrupting the two giantesses. “What is it little tiny?”

 You stop jumping up and down and bring your hands in front of your mouth and shout as loudly as possible. “WATER! WE NEED WATER!”

“Oh…Sure.” Your sister says and brings a bottle of water out of her beach bag. She opens it up and drops a few drops on the cap which she puts down in front of you. You help Daniel walk there, splash him on the face and let him drink. The small cap, even though really small to the giantesses it was the size of a big jacuzzi compared to you.

“Aren’t they adorable?” Dorothy exclaims. To her you were nothing more than two desperate little ants trying to drink from a mere plastic bottle cap. The fact that her enormous cock was nearby, heavy and fat, and it dwarfed you with its great size, only accentuated the ridiculous comparison. “What would they do without our help…”

“Yeah…Must be really tough for them.” Alex joins. “I can’t even imagine what it would feel like to be this small.”

 You helped Daniel back on his feet. The poor boy seemed to feel better, the water quenching his thirst and washing out his zombie like trance. “Thanks…” he murmurs before turning his eyes back on the ground. “Sorry you had to see that…” That moment felt a bit awkward, considering you were forced to move around your house carried in your family’s smart-woman-pro covered bulges.

 The moment came quickly to an end by an abrupt earthquake. There followed another one. And another one, the constant pace dictating that they were most probably massive footfalls.  The tremors kept amplifying till they reached a magnitude strong enough to force you both on your knees, your shaky legs unable to withstand the great pressure.

“Oh look! My family’s coming.” Rachels says and points toward the sea. Your mother and little sister had just got out of the water, dripping wet… and they were the source of the booming quakes. Their soaked bodysuits stuck tightly on their bodies, accentuating their thick hourglass frames. Your mother, definitely taller, bustier and heavier, moved upfront, her massive bare feet thumping on the sand below and leaving deep footprints that were like huge craters. As she walks back to you, her heavy booms are even more strongly felt, but your sister isn’t falling behind either. Even though still in puberty, her slight curves indicate that she’ll become a rather bombshell of a futa giantess in the future, the two-piece bikini supporting her C cups beautifully but struggling to fully conceal the 10 inch girl meat she carries between her legs.

 The proud strut goes on for a while, your family’s gigantic figures appearing larger and larger with every step before coming to a stop next to you. Two pairs of giant bus sized feet appear and fall in front of you, while a drizzle of salty seawater falls from above. “Hey honey can you pass me the towel?” your mother asks and Rachel hands her a full body towel from the beach bag. She immediately wraps it around her body and begins wiping. The soft masses of her huge boobs and thick thighs jiggle and bounce as she rubs herself, the great spectacle of your giantess mother standing above you never falling to inspire awe to a shrunken boy like you. Her mood lightens when she notices the two women staring at her.

“Hey, mom. Look who I just met… This is Dorothy and that’s her daughter Alex.” Rachel says introducing the two giantesses.

“Oh, hi there! I’m Tina.” She responds with a smile. “Nice to meet you.”

“And I’m Lisa.” Your little sister makes herself present with an ear to ear smile.

“Pleased to meet you too.” Dorothy says. “I was having a great talk with your daughter. She seems like a very nice and smart person.”

“Thank you, you’re so kind.” your mother says finishing with the towel and handing it over to Lisa. “So…you’re on a family trip to the beach too?”

“Yeah, you could say that.” Dorothy replies, her cock still out in the open. “The weather was too damn good to pass up on such an opportunity.”

“Absolutely, that’s what…” she pauses, her eyes drifting and falling down on you. “Oh my God! Mike!” she shouts angrily. “What are you doing down there?!”

“Huh?” Dorothy says following your mother’s stare at her naked crotch. “Oh no worries…He’s just hanging out with my boy there. Don’t bother, I’m watching them. I thought it might be a good idea for them to meet and hang out a bit. Plus, they’re such quiet little men… they don’t bother me at all.”

“You have a son too?”

“Yup. All full half an inch of him.”

“A victim of the virus I suppose.”

“Oh but of course. Aren’t we all?” Dorothy laughs, the strong presence of her gigantic member proving the truth in her words.

“Now that you say that…” your mother says focusing on the woman’s thick cock. Indeed, it was pretty massive with a broad tip the size of an apple… about as large as her own. She knew that she was pretty endowed even for a futanari which put the kind lady pretty above average in terms of cock size. Laughing, she averts her gaze from Dorothy’s impressive girth and pauses to look around the bustling beach. It was filled only with women, no sign of regular sized men whatsoever. Even if she would try, all she could see was thick ladies hanging around, their crotches bulging abnormally the front of their bikinis. “I can hardly recall the last time I saw a normal man, they’re so hard to spot… It appears that all men have shrunk to itty bitty bugs.”

“The virus is hitting the 98 percent mark from what I’ve studied.” Alex points. “Based on the recent data, scientists confirm that men will be all harder to find. They estimate that by the end of the next three months, seeing a regular sized man will be a total rarity.”

“That’s actually sad…We’re heading towards a female dominated society from what it seems…” your mother figures.

“More like a futanari society the way I see it.”

“So what…You know this gets me wondering sometimes… How will our boys survive in such a giant sized world?”

“By just picking the right futa wife, of course.” Dorothy exclaims. Her quick response and plain attitude caught not only you but also your mother by surprise. “We’re just having that conversation with your daughter Rachel. As long as these tiny little bug boys succumb to their ladies, they’ll survive…That is if they know how to please them.”

“Yeah, serving us and our increased sexual libido is of paramount importance…” Alex adds joining the conversation. “I bet no woman would want a worthless little husband. As a matter of fact, many of my girlfriends back in school were greatly concerned by this specific aspect. They wanted their nice little cocksleeves to be worth their choice.”

“That’s why it’s important for us mothers to inspire our tiny boys with the great respect of worshipping our big fat futa cocks. There are many ways to do this.” Dorothy adds. You gulp at the drastic turn this whole conversation gets.

“Yeah, I know some of them.” Your mother replies confidently. “I’ve been using the custom made SMART WOMAN PRO recently.”

“You mean the one with the penis pocket for tinies? That’s fancy.” Dorothy approves. “But pantie entrapment is only the tip of the iceberg.”

“Come again?”

“Yeah…If they want to learn how to please a giantess then they ‘ll have to actually try it themselves.” Dorothy suggests. “And of course, they’ll have to know how a huge cock actually performs.”

“I think I’m losing you there, Dorothy.” Your mother sighs although sounding very interested in the other lady’s words.

“It’s simple. How can they work on something if they don’t know how it works.”

“Ergh…I believe they know how penises work. Don’t forget they have one in between their legs too, after all.”

“That’s exactly the point.” Dorothy exclaims.” Their tiny little peepees are nothing compared to our massive trunks! I mean, even if we were same sized, I bet I would beat the average guy with many inches to spare…even if with them fully erect and me totally flaccid. It’s like trying to compare a twig with a fallen log: there’s no comparison.”

 Your mother throws another short glance down at Dorothy’s colossal member. Even soft as it was, the mere girth of it was many times your whole size. In fact, her gaping cock slit alone was more than twice the height of you and Daniel combined, capable of accommodating both your insignificant frames with room to spare. Based on what she had heard at work, it was quite easy, even appealing to many of her coworkers to shove tinies down their huge cocks every once in a while, just for fun. They said it felt good to have them give them an internal massage and reach hard to reach spots, even though she didn’t fully understand the concept. “So what do you suggest?”

“Simple thing: You just have to show them how a fully functional futa cock actually performs… first hand.”

“I think I’m losing you too, miss Dorothy.” Rachel replied confused. There was a similar puzzled look on Lisa’s face too, but you were too damn small to notice as your line of sight was obstructed by the swell of her giant testicles. All you could see was her titanic thighs and tight bikini bottom lost in the abyssal crack of her butt.

“Perhaps a demonstration may enlighten my point. Alex can you please pass me the boy reformer?”

“Sure thing. Here.” You wondered what she meant by that and what the hell was that “boy reformer”. Again, your miniscule size hindered your ability to see, so you had only your ears to trust. You were completely puzzled by the giantess’ acts and confused by their strange dialogue…when all of a sudden, a huge pitch sized hand came down crushing and picking poor Daniel up. He immediately started kicking and buzzing like a bug only to stop when the massive hand brought him up in front of a huge face and pushed him against a huge pair of full sized lips for a strong kiss.

MMMUAH!

 It was Dorothy. “Daniel honey I need you to help with something.” she says licking her lips from her ball sweat coated son. “I know you just got out of mommy’s crotch but miss Tina over here would like to see some proper boy training and I’m eager to help her. I know it might be a bit too much for you but I think you will enjoy it as much as mommy will, so…Get yourself ready!” she exclaimed before bringing a huge cylindrical object the size of an imposing tower and hovering the poor boy over its top. It was neon pink, rounded at the edges and seemingly made of some rubbery material, Dorothy’s fingers wrapping and squeezing it around the middle. Apparently, that “boy reformer” was… Wait! This looked like a fleshlight!

“In you go!” With a part of her fingers she lets the boy fall down, his loud screams and cries echoing inside the abyssal darkness of the sex tool. With a soft bump, he collides with the slick, rubbery surface at the bottom and bounces up a few lengths of his body like a trampoline. The semitransparency of the neon walls allows you to see inside, and your heart almost skips a beat when he stands up and makes a panicked rush towards the edge…but there was no exit. For a moment your eyes met, the sight of his begging scowl and his frantically pounding palms hitting on the walls imprinted into your mind. You didn’t know what to do. He was totally helpless.

“This always gives them a first row seat on how a proper cock works…It never fails to get me excited, I must admit…” Dorothy exclaims before tilting the massive tool and lowering it down to her crotch. She brings it in front of her massive cock, the pink of her glans poking out of her stretched foreskin to teach the poor boy the foolishness of his pitiful actions.

“Ready Daniel?” she asks, gently teasing the entrance of the fleshlight with her fat tip, slowly rubbing it across the inserting hole and smearing it with warm pre. You gulp at how wider her cock was than the admittedly large fleshlight. She would tear it just by entering!

“You have to take it slowly at the beginning…” she instructs, positioning the wide cock tip against the hole, the rim of the silicon sex tool touching her sensitive sponge head. With a slow push, she puts it in, the stretchy fleshlight immediately bulging at the invading behemoth, swelling and expanding around the fat girth, as the mere tip of the giantess’ mighty cock advances further in. “This helps them relax a little bit…” Inch after inch, she progresses into the tight space, filling more and more of the sex tool and restricting poor Daniel’s room. Thick, thumb sized veins run across the length of the giant futa cock, veins that keep pumping blood to the mighty phallus bringing it closer to a state of semi erection.

“Wow…” Lisa exclaims and bends over to inspect the bulging fleshlight closer. “Look at how panicked this little guy looks! Is this normal?”

“Absolutely honey.” Dorothy says feeding another couple of inches to the sexual hole, inches that looked like dozens of feet from the tiny’s perspective. She was about seven inches deep by then and yet more than half of the fat meaty shaft was still out. “They always act like that…Don’t mind them.”

“Ergh…OK then.”

“Hey, take a look at this.” She says and lifts both hands up in the air, palms wide open as she lets the entire pink rubber tool dangle down held only by her cock. With an abrupt flex of her muscles, she twitches her cock upwards, sending both the fleshlight and the helpless resident inside on a perpendicular posture. This rocks the poor tiny’s prison and shoves him towards her massive tip where he collides with a light bump. As if that wasn’t enough, the gaping slit gushes out plentiful amounts of pre which act like a glue and stick him immobile on the gargantuan invader. “Hands free!” She laughs as she twists her massive thighs around and sends the rubbery appendage waving to the rhythm of her magnum dong. It felt like a really wide, broad helicopter except there was a tiny trapped in there…an unfortunate boy that was left to struggle on a cock more than fifty time his size. You fall on your knees, unable to comprehend what life has in store for you…

“Dorothy, you ‘re making him dizzy…” your mother notices, following all the twirling rounds of the giantess’ member.

“Alright, alright… “ she says coming to stop. “Just wanted to show the potential…Let’s move on…” she puts her hands on her cock again, grabbing the sides of the fleshlight. “As soon as they’ve adjusted enough, feel free to act a little bolder…” she says… and slams the rest of her cock all the way in!!

“Oh my God!”

The sex tool bulges and strains at the ridiculously large girth, adopting the shape of her mighty cock which pulverizes it like a battering ram. For a moment you thought she would tear it apart and pierce through the other side! The neon pink turns into an almost transparent hue, the fleshlight walls thinning  out to stretch around the impossible girth. The texture of her cock is clearly visible underneath, with every wide vein completely outlined, even the small lump of Daniel’s body which is pressed against the mushroom tip totally accentuated.

“You know…you have to think this fleshlight as a woman’s womb…” She says using both hands to grab the outstretched “boy reformer”. “See how my massive cock dominates the entire space in there? How filling it is for the imaginative vagina? There would be absolutely no way for a male penis to work like this. Futa cocks are way superior…Do you understand me now son?” she asks down at her cock not neglecting to smash it flat against the fleshlight again. She then turns to whisper towards your mother “You have to tell them those things…It helps brainwashing them better…”

“Oh…” you mother exclaims with surprise, figuring they were still may things she should learn.

“Uhm miss Dorothy?” Rachel asks after a while.

“Yes honey?” the horny giantess keeps pumping her fat cock, slamming it against the stretchy sex tool and bumping her son like a battering ram against the slick softness of the silicon. The squelching sounds echo around the beach, the poor fleshlight being bullied by the giant phallus which is already fully erect and protrudes a good fifteen inches from the giantess’ crotch .

“What will happen when you…uhm…get the urge to…you know…”

“To cum?” Dorothy asks between short breaths. “Simple…” she quickens the rhythm of her strokes, her hands blurring around her sturdy cock. “You…aah…you just make sure to…oh boy…pull out at the right moment!”

“The right moment?”

“YES!!” she lets out a loud scream before pulling the fleshlight off of her iron hard cock, the fat tip swelling broader… before lazer beaming thick ropes of white potent semen across the beach! Her orgasm is so powerful that the first and second strands of cum reach all the way to the sea and splash into the water! From your perspective, it was like a huge cannon firing at will, the massive sperm tube bulging and carrying load after load of viscous cum to the very tip. You swear you can even hear the jizz churning and sloshing inside those massive balls as they contract and lift to push the giantess’ extreme arousal through the slit of her magnum dong.

“OH MY…”

The gigantic orgasm lasted about a whole minute. Full sixty seconds of shooting cum across the sandy beach.

“This felt so good…” Dorothy says in post orgasmic bliss, her huge penis softening gradually before with a slow thud she lets it rest on the ground between her massive thigs. The angry cock tip falls like a sleeping giant in front of you, the gaping slit oozing a slow flowing river of deflating cum that quickly accumulates and forms a wet spot. The fleshlight with the trapped Daniel is on her right hand which she still squeezes subconsciously.

“Is he alright?” Lisa asks innocently inspecting the almost torn apart fleshlight.

“I think he passed out.” Alex says brining a huge eye over the hole. “Who can blame him…That for sure was quite harsh.”

“But he learned something though.” Dorothy says between breaths. “Futanari cocks are not easy to deal with. They ‘re more violent and strong than their tiny peepees. I believe Daniel knows that first hand now.” She says and turns to look at your mother... who nods in agreement.

“Now I understand. Thank you, Dorothy.” She says and squats down towards you her massive cock making a visible tent in her one-piece which casts a giant phallic-shaped shadow over you. “Honey, we have work to do.”              

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review.