- Text Size +

“Rachel! We’re home!” Lisa, your gigantic little sister, yells as she steps into the house closing the door behind her.  Right now, she has you safely stored in the breast pocket of her fuku uniform, a rather comfortable spot considering the alternatives. It would be ideal if that annoying giant nipple of hers wasn’t poking and bullying your tiny body literally the entire time but that’s another issue. The massive nub kept rubbing against your back every time your titanic sister walked a single step, pressing you against the soft fabric of her shirt, pitifully reminding you of how even the silliest of the giantesses’ decisions, such as not to wear a bra that day, had a terrible impact on a tiny’s life.

“Alright sis! In a minute!” Rachel’s voice replies from the kitchen. “Just adding some finishing touches to lunch!”

“Oh great cause I’m starving…” Lisa says heading towards the shoe cabinet where she gets out of her shoes and puts them inside. She removes the schoolbag from her shoulders and plumps her large, meaty butt on the couch breathing out a long tiring sigh. “What a day…” she lifts and plants her feet on the coffee table letting out a lengthy yawn. A funny little tickle on her right nipple catches her by surprise though. “Oh that’s right. Forgot about you…You can come out now big bro.” She digs two fingers in her pocket and fishes you out, pinching you by the arm. She deliberately puts you down on the table between her massive feet, the size comparison between your puny form and those monolithic towers of youthful foot flesh looking particularly hilarious. Despite your landing with your back turned to your sister, you can clearly feel the warmth of these huge feet as they tower over you on either side, the white cotton socks remarkably clean despite the rough day. You angrily turn around, eager to give her a piece of your mind for the harsh treatment. You were smothered in there! She can’t be treating you like that, you’re her brother for god’s sake! “Hey Lisa listen up you big…” you attempt to say but you’re halted midsentence.

 She’s sitting with her legs spread open, unfazed that you’re right in between them.

“…uhm…” Lisa’s sailor skirt is only knee length, not exactly short, but the way it’s hiked up against her thighs provides a very clear view up her crotch. True to the standards of this world and like every other of her peers, your sister is not very fond of panties, leaving the entirety of her enormous cock and massive balls exposed to the open air. As a female member of the Tennison family, she’s pretty well hung, sporting a massive ten inch long and four inch thick monster penis, equipped with a pair of golfball sized testicles that give enough proof that this girl has been a true victim of the strange virus. She’s oblivious to your scolding attempt, currently relaxing with her hands behind her head when she raises an eyebrow and turns to look down on you. “Sorry, I was absentminded. What were you saying?” she asks, making absolutely no effort to cover her giant genitals up.

“Uhm…nothing.” You hesitate. “Just wondering how your day went.”

“Ewph…not bad actually.” She replies. “I’m pretty sure I did well on the math test miss Barton gave us. Other than that, it was one of those usual, boring days at school in which nothing happens.”

“Hey Lisa did you bring Mikey with you!?” Rachel’s voice echoes from the other room, interrupting you both.

“Yup, he’s right here with me.” Your sister shouts back before finally adjusting her skirt in a way that at least her huge shaft and balls are covered, the fist sized cock tip still poking underneath like a little tease.

“Great! Cause I’ve something to show you!” she says cheerfully. “Look what I just bought!”

 You both turn your head and look at the kitchen with query. Your questions are immediately answered when your gigantic behemoth of an older sister appears on the door frame. She’s wearing her usual indoor clothes, namely a pinkish spaghetti tank top that is clearly struggling to contain her enormous double G cups and below the waist a…

“Ta-da!” she exclaims cheerfully, placing her hands proudly on her wide, supple hips adopting a dominant pose that is deliberately chosen to flaunt the situation between her legs.

Oh.My.God.

“Wow!” Lisa beams with excitement, quickly planting both feet on the ground making a strong THUD. “Don’t tell me it’s what I think it is!”

“Indeed it is what you think it is!” Rachel laughs and starts walking towards the couch, her already enormous form appearing bigger and bigger with every step. “I just ordered this cutie over here this morning. Just a phone call, an online payment and boom it’s here before noon. Those package delivery services are out of this world these days!”

“Oh that’s so cool!” Lisa adds before both of your siblings, as if they were synchronized, lower their eyes down on you. You suddenly feel like a little ant ready to be obliterated by those humongous giants. The coffee table certainly not helping, since, thanks to it being about shin height to your sisters, it puts you eye level with their knees. Right now, Lisa’s huge cock tip is looming and hovering above you under her skirt, the dark penny sized slit crowing her enormous glistening glands. Rachel, on the other hand, has her package fully concealed  in a black spandex material akin to a pair of panties, the grey waistband of which spelling a “SMART WOOMAN PRO” in italics. The stretchy material is so tightly adjusted to the massive rod that even the veins running along the length of the giant shaft, or even the large sperm tube are clearly outlined.

“So…” Lisa squats down so that her face is inches away from her sister’s colossal penis, her eyes never leaving your puny body. “…what do you think Mikey? How do these brand new panties look from down there?” she even cups the undersides of her sister’s colossal python, her delicate hands, although giant compared to you, clearly unable to fully grab the entire girth of her enormous ball-sack.

“Aren’t they great?” Rachel says with a warm smile. As if to highlight her point, she crosses her hands behind her lower back and rocks her hips side to side, savoring the feeling of her little sister supporting and massaging her male parts.

You stay frozen in front of such display of debauchery. “So, this is it?” you manage to say after the initial shock. “That’s what you wanted to show us? A pair of panties?” you try to sound as unimpressed as possible, attempting to hide your embarrassment.

“Not just any pair of panties. These are the new smart woman pro! The epitome of comfort and elegance! These are the best panties ever made!” Rachel states with great enthusiasm. ”Wait…You don’t like?”

“What is it to like? They’re just panties, give me a break.” you turn away dismissively.

“Well, that’s because you just don’t know their best feature yet~…” Lisa sings. “Look.”

You turn back to them but sadly you’re greeted with a view that would make any living boy of this world pee himself out of fear. Right in front of Rachel’s bulging spandex and exactly at the apex of the massive bulge, there is a small pouch, a tiny pocket of some sort, made of the same material but a slightly different color. This fancy, blackish “penis pocket” is barely an inch in height but seems it can store a shrunken tiny inside with relative ease. It is completely empty at the moment but the lustful glare your giant sisters are giving you is enough to make you think that this is about to change.

“Not only are these brand new panties super comfy but also super handy. Remember all these times that you had to walk and walk just to get from one room to another? Well, not anymore. With this very safe spot we could get you anywhere you want in no time, quickly and without breaking a sweat. Plus, there’s no fear of us dropping you or even accidentally stepping you.” Rachel points.

“Yeah absolutely. Plus, you get to spend some more intimate time with us. Consider this as a sibling bonding opportunity…” Lisa says halting instantly at the realization of something important. “ Wait… Rachel, you didn’t buy only one now, did you?”

“But of course not. How could I forget about my little sister? I even bought mom a pair but I’m not sure if it’s the right size. It’s only an XXL.”

“Great!” Lisa beams and jumps on the spot, her gigantic cock bouncing up and down, smacking loudly against her thighs. “That means that mom and I can also have little Mikey strapped under us. That’s so cool!”

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s do a test ride.” Rachel says before winking down at you.

“Uhm wait can’t we think about th-“,your words are immediately silenced as Rachel’s ginormous hand shoots down and pinches you by the leg. With quick yet decisive motions she pushes you down the strange pouch, the huge, tree trunk finger of hers shoving you head first into the tight confinements of that “safe” spot. You struggle and fight, but the elastic spandex material is so stretchy that yields and stretches around your hands preventing you from getting out. You only manage to shift in place so that you’re positioned straight with your head poking out of the pocket while the rest of your body is still enveloped in the black material. The worst part is that you feel you sister’s massive cock tip pressing against your back, the thinned out material doing little to stop her sensitive slit from giving you full body kisses.

“OK! Little buggy boy Mike is safely embarked.” Your titanic sister says. “I’m going to take my first step now. Is that Ok?”

 You try shouting at her to get you out but your voice is too damn weak. The world suddenly rises and tilts, as your giant, skyscraper sized sister slowly lifts her thick leg up, her creamy white thighs jiggling softly, preparing to make a baby step forward. This causes the already massive bulge at her crotch to shift, the tight material of her spandex stretching even tighter forcing the air out of your lungs before…

THUD!!

A powerful boom reverberates around the room vibrating the ground. The massive footstep sounds so impossibly obliterating, you swear you can even feel the impact rippling and traveling up your sister’s leg, causing you to shake out of astonishment. The gargantuan bulge at your sister’s crotch barely nudges, only jiggles in place, its great immovable weight allowing only a gentle swaying despite the power.

“So far so good…” Lisa says checking on you, her eyes still glued to her sister’s giant stuffed crotch.

“OK, let’s try another one.” Rachel pauses astride before continuing.

THUD!!

THUD!!

Your stomach gets all tangled up as Rachel goes on walking around, the gigantic tip of her mighty futahood bullying and pressing even more heftily against your back. The heat emanating from her flaccid member along with the warmth due to friction make it even more difficult for you. You don’t know if it’s fear, shame or humiliation but drops of sweat are forming on your forehead and your hands are starting to feel cold. You wish for this horrible turn of events to come to an end. If only there was something that you could do for this nightmare to stop when suddenly…

 

“What’s going on here?” like an angel’s voice coming to your aid, your mom enters the house closing the door behind her. She’s dressed just like you saw her this morning, with a white button up shirt and a black pencil skirt that are clearly struggling to hold her massive breasts and bulge, the only difference being her elegant ankle strap high heels which she proceeds to unstrap from her slender ankles. “Ooph…I had such a hard at work… Please tell me this isn’t another of your stupid jokes, I don’t have the energy for this…” she sounds really tired.

“Oh hey mom. You’re here.” Lisa says standing back up to her full height.

“What were you doing?” she interrupts noticing her daughter Rachel having a naughty smirk on her face. She puts her shoes in the cabinet before standing barefoot in front of your two gigantic sisters. Despite Lisa being clearly overdeveloped for her age and Rachel having the body of plus size model, the matriarch of the Tenison family is undoubtedly the most imposing figure. She stands a full head taller than Lisa, her massive breasts and enormous rear giving her a comical hourglass body, while her wide hips and powerfully thick legs aspire the air of a well respected amazon. A true giantess in all aspects, she couldn’t but be overly blessed by the strange virus, acquiring a pair of full, cantaloupe sized testicles and a sixteen inch soft penis which she insists on strapping onto her left leg, the soft length of it curving up her meaty thigh to curl around the bone of her hip, creating a massive bulge that has scared off many of your tiny friends in the past. “So?”

“Well…” Rachel starts. “…It was supposed to be a surprise but since you came home early…Here.” She points to the Smart Woman Pro she’s currently wearing, the fancy spandex material supporting her huge cock comfortably leaving absolutely nothing to imagination. Tina stands there contemplating on the item. “It’s called SMART WOMAN PRO, a very comfy set of panties that I bought this morning. I’ve also got you and Lisa a pair, hope the size fits you well.”

“Huh…” Tina sighs. “So, this is what it looks like…I’ve heard quite a few of the girls back at the company talking about this…Seems nice.” Your mother says and throws a hand forward to feel the polymer material. She cups and squeezes Rachel’s balls, even tugs and lets the stretchy fabric snap back into place. This causes your entire world to shake, making you almost skyrocket as if thrown from a slingshot. “Oh…Hi there honey. Didn’t see you down there.” She says finally noticing you. ”Enjoying the view?” she mocks as the size comparison between your puny body and Rachel’s gargantuan bulge you’re currently strapped under, is analogous to a peanut compared to a watermelon: incomprehensible.

“What?! Of course not, get me out of he-“ you try to say but you’re instantly interrupted as your gigantic mother resumes her word, totally ignoring your pathetic pleas.

“Yeah…Becca from the logistic department said she had already bought one of these. She said it’s very practical since it’s very easy to carry her husband with her all the time. Ever since he cheated up on her, she was constantly searching for a way to pay him back. Right now, there’s no place she will go without her man smushed against her engorged cock head. She said she even works out with him, can you imagine?”

“Oh…” Lisa replies with surprise. Apparently, this was an idea that hadn’t crossed her mind.

“But anyways! Little Mikey over here has nothing to fear.” Rachel beams excitedly. “We’ll only use our SMART WOMAN PRO to carry him around the house. Isn’t that right little Mikey?”

 All three giantesses bend down to look at you. From your position you can see nothing but their enormous cocks and bulges, giving you the feeling that you’re having a conversation with them instead of your family.

“So how does it go so far?” Tina asks.

“Very well actually.” Rachel replies. “He’s so light that I don’t even feel him. It’s like he’s not even there.”

“Hey mom? There’s no way we may forget about him under there, right?” Lisa says grabbing hold of her sister’s shaft and giving it a few soft shakes, wiggling it left and right. This causes your pathetic form to become a little dizzy.

“No worries about that. I’m sure he’ll find a way to remind you of his presence, trust me.”

“Hear that Mikey? No worries for you!” Lisa cheers jumping on the spot. “If you ever need a ride just come see me and I’ll gladly help. Oh, it’s so exciting!” she even pats her flaccid cock with her other hand to emphasize her point, the massive meat bobbing back and forth.

“Hey! I’m here too!” Rachel shoves her sister lightly on the shoulder and turns her hips abruptly on the side taking her fat bulge away from her in protest. “I want to be a part of this too. Don’t forget I’m older!” she says using both hands to cup her precious cargo in between her thighs accidentally smothering you even more.

“Mom!”

“Easy there, kids!” Tina says loudly establishing quiet in this small argument.” We’ll split the week in days. Monday, Wednesday and Friday will be Rachel’s turn to provide Mike the ride. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday it’ll be Lisa’s turn. That leaves us with Sunday, that’s for me. We don’t want to fight over shoving your brother down our panties now, do we?”

“Kayy…” Both of your sisters reply simultaneously, the casualty in their response sending chills down your spine. It felt as if shoving shrunken boys down enormous futacocks was the most natural thing in the world, something that clearly made your heart beat fast.

“Actually, your brother, Mike, is in for some serious punishment as a matter of fact.” Tina says before sitting her glorious ass on the couch, the poor piece of furniture creaking under her considerable weight. “You know, I received a call from the principal this morning. She said that your brother showed some unacceptable behavior during school hours so she had to put him in detention. She mentioned something about bullying and disrespect, something I didn’t fully grasp.”

“Mikey? Disrespectful? There must be a mistake here.” Rachel says following her mother’s nod to sit as well. “Mikey is the best tiny boy in the whole world. He can’t have been involved in any of that.”

“Yeah, absolutely.” Lisa beams. “We’re going to the same school. I didn’t hear anything suspicious about him.”

Tina motioned Rachel to pull you out. She gestured to put you on the coffee table in front of her, something that your titanic older sister quickly did. In no time, you were fished out of her bulging crotch and dropped on the glass table, allowed to marvel at the towering titanesses who were looking down on you with disbelief. Your mother Tina sat in the middle with Lisa and Rachel sitting on her left and right. From your perspective, they loomed about 200 feet above your head despite sitting down, giving you the feeling that they were real life goddesses and you a mere mortal about to be judged by them. They all sat with their legs spread apart, thick thighs touching at the knees and grabbing all available space at the couch, their massive crotches left in full display. You could see Lisa’s giant penis dangling between her legs, the large shaft big enough for the round tip to weigh downwards, while Rachel had her monstrous rod wrapped in her brand new smart woman pro panties creating a huge bulge that seemed intimidating enough to send you running but you resisted the urge to do so. The real star however, was none other than your mother: Still dressed in her work attire, she was giving you a serious look which you couldn’t explain. Her lacy white panties were showing under her skirt, clearly struggling to contain her gigantic sixteen inch long python pressed firmly in between her plump creamy white thighs even with her legs apart. The matriarch of the Tennison household was clearly the most endowed, both in the upper and in the lower department, with massive head sized tits and an enormous rear besides the mighty cock.

“So Mike…” your mother starts.”…Is what the principal told me about you true? Were you misbehaving?”

“What?! No!” you scream in agony. “That can’t be further from the truth! I haven’t done anything!”

“Then why your gym teacher put you in detention?”

“I don’t know!”

“Hey Mikey, relax.” Your sister Rachel said noticing you on the verge of heart attack. “Don’t freak out. You can tell us everything and we’ll understand. No need to act like crazy” she even lifted her colossal foot and pressed her soft big toe against your head to comfort you. Her skin was soft and smooth, yielding against your cheek, despite the initial shock of watching an airplane sized pinkish digit filling your vision and coming straight at you.

“You don’t understand…You can’t understand…” your voice breaks. “Do you know how hard it is out there for a boy? Everyone is against us, even the teachers. It all started when Miss Lombardi called my name and asked me why I was missing from her class the previous week. After I told her I was sick, she ordered that I go and see her in her office. Some incidence though made me fail to make it there on time and that’s why she punished me. She said I shouldn’t delay my superiors.”

 Your mom crosses her arms under her prodigious bosom. “Is that all?” her tone indicated that she was not really buying what you just said.

“What incidence?” Lisa asks with concern.

“Well…” you hesitate with your words but decide it’s best to reveal the ugly truth. “I was caught up in the locker rooms. There was a girl that…let’s say…was in need of my help with showering her body after gym class…”

“Were you peeping on her?” Tina interrupts instantly.

“Uhm…no… I was just minding my-“

“Oh my Gosh! You’re peeping on her!” Lisa exclaims in disbelief. “My brother is a pervert!”

“What?! No! I wasn’t peeping!”

“Then what?” Lisa asks immediately.

“I was just looking for my clothes!” you protest. “It’s not my fault she came in and stood there, looming over our locker rooms naked as the day she was born!”

“Enough said.” Tina beams causing you and your sisters to silence. “Lisa, that’s enough honey.” She then turns her eyes back on you. You feel chills down your spine as she’s about to announce the verdict.

“Based on what I heard and what the principal told me on the phone, it seems to me that some punishment is in order…”

You gulp.

“Mike, as a growing boy in this new society, you need to know your place a bit better. It’s totally unacceptable to delay your teachers and peep on innocent girls. By now, you should have known better than that. That’s why I believe the best way to help you, is to punish you…But since what you said about being sick last week was actually true, I feel I should make it a bit less harsh for you. Honey, I want you to realize that I’m only doing this for your own good…”

“But…”

“From now on and for the next week, you’ll be our personal foot masseur: You’ll be responsible for the perfection of our glorious feet. You’ll paint our toenails, pamper our feet, moisturize our soles even rub and garnish our perfect, gorgeous feet…Every morning for the next seven days you’ll greet us with a deep bow and a kiss on our big toe. Is that understood?”

“Wow…” Rachel exclaims hearing her mother’s words.

“Oh, almost forgot.” Tina says. “No video games for this week too.”

“But…”

“No buts!” your mother says standing back to her full height, her colossal bulge appearing bigger and bigger and blocking your view up her face. “You’re grounded young man! I can’t have other ladies telling me that my tiny little son is misbehaving! I can’t tolerate that…” she tells you before making a turn and walking away, her thundering footsteps smashing the ground brutally. Powerful tremors travel up the glass coffee table making you lose balance and fall to your but.

 You just sit there contemplating on what just happened. Foot slave? Really?

“Hey brother…” You turn your head up at the source of the voice…only to be greeted with the huge walls of smooth flesh that are the bottoms of your sisters’ massive soles! Past their great enormity and awe inducing size, their round plump toes wiggle excitedly, framed by their pretty faces smiling mischievously down on you. “Kissie kissie!” they press them gently forward forcing a few “kisses” from you, establishing the beginning of your humiliating punishment.

“Oh my… little brother…You’re so tiny…I can’t even feel you down there.” Lisa teases pressing her sock clad toe on your face. The round digit is so plump and large that it covers up the entirety of your body with room to spare.

“Are you sure you’re kissing?” Rachel adds, shoving her sister’s foot away to press her own bigger, giant bare toe on you. The pinkish digit that so warmly consoled you moments ago was now pressing itself on you, smothering your body with its overwhelming size and weight. “Maybe you should put some tongue in there too. Perhaps then we would be able to actually feel you down there…”

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review.