- Text Size +

With a hurried rush, you leave the locker room behind and follow the yellow line to the vast school yard. It would be better if you forgot about the whole shower incident, but the trauma is fresh, yet so deep: You’ve just been used as an object. A mere tool for those humongous girls to play with… Girls who, under different circumstances you would even be friends with… But now, you are forced to live as their inferior, as a bug that barely stands the height of their pinky toe… You, along with all afflicted males, are helpless, completely powerless in front of these enormous, giddily playful and powerfully dominant giantesses.

 Another quick glance at your watch and you see that the bell is about to ring in less than a minute. Still into the boy sized lift at the school’s imposing main entrance, you have at least a few minutes of fast jogging if you want to make it in class on time. To make matters worse, miss Lombardy’s office is located at the far end of the first floor, which means that you have to walk the entire length of the vast corridor, take another lift, walk again and then reach the giant door of her office and use the special elevator to get to the upper part of her desk. The whole trip would take no less than ten minutes, which makes you think if it was worth it, since you would be late either way. One thing for sure, you don’t want to anger the giant teacher any further, so you decide it is the less of two evils if you omit your next class and go straight to her.

 The lift finally comes to a stop with a “ding” before the doors slide open. You immediately walk towards the yellow line at the edge of the corridor, which is currently empty of tinies. The place however is nothing short of bustling with life: You find yourself in a sea of huge, skyscraper sized legs that extend high into the sky and massive, bus sized ballet flats that look like hills. The girls are still out enjoying their break, either walking in pairs, chatting or hanging around with friends.

Not wanting to end up in trouble, you try to act as sneakily as possible, your tiny size helping with that. As you walk, you pay extra attention not to end up underfoot, as these colossal feet that shake the ground so absentmindedly next to you, are capable of completely crushing you and not even notice. The fact that you’re walking alone perhaps isn’t so safe after all, as, no matter how easy it makes it for you to go unnoticed, it actually makes the girls less suspicious about where they put their gigantic feet as they don’t see bunches of tinies walking around as a sign of warning. The trip however goes smoothly and you soon make it to about halfway down the corridor.

That’s where you spot a big problem: From what you can see in the distance, there are two girls who are having a nice chat, leaning against the wall with their hands crossed behind their lower backs. Judging by the label on their uniform they must be older than you, probably twelfth grade. The problem is that they have placed their feet in the middle of the yellow line, effectively blocking your way. You either have to wait for them to leave or risk it and get out of the safety zone and try to walk next to them. You take another glance at the time and see that in only a few seconds the bell will ring, so they ‘ll most probably leave. Therefore, you just approach and wait.

 True to your calculations, the sound of the bell ringing reverberates around the foundation, quickly followed by a stampede of massive footsteps that cause powerful tremors and rock your tiny surroundings. Most girls head for their respective classrooms unaware of the catastrophic events that occur under their feet, their enormous legs taking long strides, lifting their short inadequate skirts and revealing the massive bulges underneath. In all this chaos, you extend your hand to the wall not to lose balance, only to notice the gigantic feet in front of you shift in place, their enormous owners changing their posture. One of the giantesses pivots her foot from its sideways position to a more perpendicular one, the toe of the giant ballet shoe pointing directly at you! You immediately shriek at the realization of your foolish action and try to run. To your bad luck, you tangle your feet, trip and fall on your butt! “Oh no!!” you exclaim watching the monstrous titan of a shoe continuing its awe inducing journey, lifting and hovering like a meteorite over your insignificant, helpless body. The colossal sole fills your vision as it starts descending, eager to show you where a tiny’s place should be in this giantess dominated society…

------------

“Huh?” Artemis said balancing on one foot and keeping the other off the ground. “Did you hear that?”

“Uhm yeah…” Kate responded. “It sounded like a tiny squeak.  Please hold still for a minute.”

------

Still on the ground, you wish for your death to be quick and painless, but it never happens. Instead, you hear rumbles and quakes next to you, as if something truly heavy and large just dropped down.

“Oh my goddess!” a loud feminine voice vibrates your eardrums. “Artemis there’s a boy under your shoe!”

“What!?” another voice replies, this one a bit more deeply. Instantly the massive sole vanishes from sight, only to be replaced by the image of a monolithic giantess looming above you. Your eyes are immediately drawn past her powerful calves and supple legs to her wide hips that are semi covered by a fuku mini skirt that barely reaches the lower part of her firm butt-cheeks. Her massive cock is left intentionally out of her lacy pink panties, the enormous girthy shaft impossible to fit, while her balls, despite the obvious try to be meticulously stuffed inside, are clearly too big, as shown by their circumference poking out of the leg holes. Like every other giantess who is in their late puberty, this stunned young lady has a cock which is simply gargantuan, measuring at about fourteen inches soft matched with an equally respectable girth too. Past the swell of her smallish breasts, a cute face with wide blue eyes stares down on you, framed by a pixie haircut of blonde hair.

“He’s shaking…” the first voice says next to you. There’s an equally shocked giantess looking down with wide eyes. You see she has knelt down next to her friend, the hem of her skirt barely covering her bent knees that touch the ground and form a wall around you.”…but he seems fine though.”

“Oh thank goddess…” the blonde girl sighs before putting her hovering foot back down, landing a few feet away from you. “It would be the third time this week that a fool boy would end up as a red dot under my shoe…This thing starts to get on my nerves.” You freeze hearing those words but at the same time they serve as a shock that wakes you up.

“Yeah some boys are a bit too adventurous as it seems…” the kneeling girl adds before helping you on your feet with her finger.”…like the little dude over here. Now tell me little man, what were you doing down there? Don’t you know it’s not safe to walk so close to unsuspecting girls especially when they’re so massive compared to you?”

 You try to explain the situation, mumbling that the boy zone was blocked by those two and you were in a hurry, something that the duo of the giantesses strangely seems to understand.

 “OK then. Since nobody got hurt, all is good.” The kneeling girl says before standing back to her full height, giving you an upskirt view of her bottomless crotch as well. Just a glance was more than enough to notice that she was packing serious heat too, sporting an enormous penis that was long and circumcised, draped over a pair of massive cantaloupe sized balls pressed between her thighs.

“Well…” Artemis, the blonde giantess, says with a smirk. “I kind of feel bad for you little guy…Let me make it up to you.”

“Oh don’t worry I’ll just-woahhh” you scream as she crouches down and pinches you between two fingers. You feel lightheaded at the sudden change of altitude, as she quickly brings you in front of her face.

“Why do you have in mind Artemis?” the other giantess asks, her eyes drifting to your puny form. You feel like an ant next to those moon sized faces peering down on you with query. “We have to go to class.”

“Oh no worries it won’t take much time. I’m just thinking that, since I scared this guy to death it’s only fair to help him a bit, so…What do you say little man, fancy me giving you a ride to Miss Lombardy’s office? I can get you there in no time, while it might take you a good bunch of time and energy to get there with your squeaky little legs.”

  She had a point there. You glance at your watch and seeing that it didn’t sound like a bad idea, you nod. You know from personal experience that it isn’t wise to refuse a giantess after all. Plus, the two girls seemed good so far, right?

“Great!” Artemis exclaims. “Let me introduce you to “Artemis Transport Services for tinies”! Enjoy your ride!” she says before lowering you down to her crotch. She swiftly fishes her fat cock from under her skirt and, with a quick pull, she tugs the foreskin back to expose the glistening cockhead underneath. Before you even realize what‘s going on, she drops you on the spongy surface and lets her foreskin roll back trapping you under its soft weight.

“Alright, prepare for a bouncy ride!” she laughs letting go of her cock which slaps on her thighs with a smack, rocking your world and making you dizzy.

“I can’t believe you girl…” Kate rolls her eyes in disbelief.

“What? I’m just helping him out. Where’s the bad in that?!” the blond giantess replies mischievously. They start walking soon after that, not minding that their massive cocks swing heavily between their legs, slapping and smacking their inner thighs to the rhythm of their gigantic, earthshaking footsteps.

 From the confines of Artemis’s skirt, you are on a different level of torture however. Artemis’s cock tip is broad and fat, humongous like all giantesses of the same age, with a foreskin that stretches tightly all around, pressing you really snugly against her monstrous glans. You can barely move, your pathetic body looking more like a small lump on the giantess’s mighty penis. Next to you is her cockslit, leaking a faint amount of pre from its abyssal depths. As if your predicament wasn’t too rough already, Artemis decides to add a skip of excitement to her step and even jumps on the stairs to the upper floor, causing her dangling cock to swing and bounce with even more vigor.

“Here we are!” she says before squatting down and giving her massive girlmeat a long stroke from the base to the very tip, squeezing you out. You are forcefully pushed out, landing on the floor in a puddle of pre and cock juices. Looking back, the two girls stand like goddesses in front of you, two literal mountains of power and dominance. Kate wastes no time and knocks on the door, and then the two girls spin on their heels and walk away as if nothing happened. “You can thank us later!” Artemis cheers as the gigantic duo slowly walks away, leaving you in a horrible mess, soaked from head to toe in giantess cock musk when…

“Hello?” the door suddenly opens and two colossal sneakers appear and stomp the very ground with a massive thud. “Is anybody there?” Miss Lombardy’s voice rumbles overhead, puzzled that she doesn’t spot anyone around. “Oh…” she looks down and sees you gazing up at her. Her frown changes to a more mischievous one noticing the obvious: It’s always a pleasure to see a poor boy, a puny little tiny in front of her massive feet. It further emphasizes the size difference, something that many giantesses find cute. “So, you finally decided to do me the honor mister Tennison? I was starting to lose hope…” she smirks and steps on the side, “politely” allowing you access to the specially made platform that leads to her desk. You hesitantly approach, walking next to the ship sized feet that loom large and in charge dominating your view with their astonishing size. The moment you enter, Miss Lombardy starts walking to her desk, her ample curves and wide thighs jiggling ponderously as she moves. She takes a seat behind her desk and crosses her hands, waiting for you to arrive. A short distance, such as the walk from the door to the desk takes no more than four to five steps for her, yet it simply too long for a small boy like you. The entire time, her eyes are stuck on the little machine transporting you as if she’s trying to paralyze you with fear. A rather successful try as you’re on the verge of peeing your pants not knowing what she has in store for you.

 With a ding the lift comes to halt and you timidly step out. Miss Lombardi’s desk appears before your eyes, a rather formal looking desk with a computer screen, a keyboard, a bunch of important looking papers and a pencil case, all looking gigantic compared to you. Miss Lombardi is sitting right across from you, with her hands crossed in front of her massive breasts. She nods you to take a seat. You then notice that there’s also a tiny chair as well, probably meant for boys like you, so you obediently do as you’re asked.

“Mister Tennison…” the giantess begins adopting a serious look and straightening her back. This pushes her already stuffed to the maximum shirt to its limits, her huge, full breasts threatening to explode free of their form fitting prison. Her fat nipples are poking through, the lack of a bra evident for that day. Somehow, she looks even more intimidating this way. “… are you aware of the reason you’re here for?”

“Not really… Am I in trouble?” you ask shyly.

“Well, it depends on the way you see it…But yes, I’m afraid the situation you’re finding yourself into could actually be considered trouble.” The giantess resumes, the same stern look on her face. “I’ll cut right into the subject: There have been some reports of inappropriate behavior from certain students during school hours. Behavior such as word violence, disrespect, bullying and violation of privacy. Most incidences involve young boys maltreating girls of the same age.” She pauses for a moment before digging something out of her drawer. “Perhaps, this freshens up your mind?” she passes you a giant sheet of paper showing a picture taken by one of the school security cameras. It shows a bunch of girls having encircled a group of boys and having them worship their outstretched bare feet. The boys are clearly shaking, their heads down as the huge giantesses laugh at them and tease them with their gigantic wiggling toes.

“I don’t understand…” you reply. The way you see it, the only bullies over there were those gigantic girls, humiliating their classmates. “What does this have to do with me?”

“Oh, it sure does. You’re a boy, aren’t you?” the giantess continues as you’re still struggling to figure out what’s going on. “Look closer. Don’t you see that these horrible boys over there are completely disrespecting those poor girls? Don’t you see, they’re slacking off, doing an absolutely awful job massaging their superiors’ feet? Isn’t this a perfect example of unacceptable behavior? I’m afraid mister Tenison that such behavior is not to be tolerated.”

“That’s ridiculous!”

“The newly formed giantess community had proposed strict regulations for handling such behaviors. Mister Tenison, you’re to spend the rest of today’s school time in detention.”

“But I didn’t do anything!”

“Oh but you did…You’ve been spotted neglecting classes pretending you’re sick, and disobeying my orders to quickly come see me after class. I‘ve been waiting for you for twenty whole minutes! It’s not fitting to make your superiors wait, so you’ll have to be punished!” the enormous giantess declares and stands up to her full intimidating height. Her massive, mountainous body casts a large shadow over you as it ascends up and up…and up!

“Come here you!” she spits pinching you powerfully between two fingers. “Lowly boys like you deserve to be in my personal “detention room”…” she laughs as she drops you onto the tight confinements of her panties. You land on the firm surface of her giant flaccid cock, the thick shaft clearly too big to completely fit inside. “No, no…That won’t do. You need to go deeper…” you hear from above when a huge, well-manicured hand appears and grabs the fat penis and pulls it up so that you end up underneath, between the huge, pumpkin sized ball sack and the meaty shaft. ”There you go!” she lets the weight of her hefty cock press onto your tiny body, the warmth and lack of air smothering you even worse. She then snaps her elastic panties back into place securing you in. In no time, you’re totally immobile and invisible. No one can tell there’s a tiny boy trapped inside the huge giantess’ bulging panties. ”This will teach you the foolishness of your actions mister Tenison. Now, gear up! We have work to do!” She pats her enormous bulge with her palm, forcing the air out of your lungs, and she heartily walks way ready to perform another work out class full of massive girls and tiny boys.    

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback is gladly appreciated.