- Text Size +

The rest of the day went by smoothly. Soon enough the school bell rang for the final time signaling all students, giants and tinies, that it was time to go home. “OK class! Don’t forget your homework!” the teacher’s voice echoes around the room as everyone starts to pack up. “I’ll see you tomorrow with a new chapter on the history of Mayan civilization. For now, you’re dismissed. Take care!” The ground starts booming and shaking to the shuffling of the girls’ massive feet and it gets even louder as you slowly take the elevator to the floor of the classroom. Thankfully, the moment all you tinies reach the ground, most girls are already gone, allowing you for once to take a peaceful walk across the yellow line, not having to duck and dodge their enormous footsteps. This gives you the chance to have a small talk with your pal Tomy as you walk next to him behind the rest of the crew.

“By the way, what you did today…Totally not cool buddy.” You say giving Tomy a firm poke on the shoulder. “Leaving me behind with that horrible bully! I thought friends stood for each other!”

“Hey, don’t blame me! We couldn’t start a fight with those punks, they would beat us!”

“You could ‘ve at least taken me with you…”

“Well, sorry about that…As a matter of fact, you were very lucky this girl showed up, know that? Uhm…what’s her name again?” Tomy immediately changes the subject.

“It’s Penelope….She’s Lisa’s friend.” you say with a slight blush.

“ Lucky you… If not for her, you would be hanging from the school’s flagpole by your panties now. It’s a great thing to a have a girl covering up your ass around.” Tomy points. “You know…Their huge size keeps the bullies away.”

“Well…yeah. “ you hesitate. “She’s more than a friend though…”

“Huh?”

“I guess we’re a bit closer. More like a naïve little affair.” You try not to mention all that sex you had with her. “Now that I think about it, I’m supposed to pay her a visit in the afternoon. She said I should meet her parents.”

“Wow man!” Tomy exclaims in surprise. “It sounds more than a little affair to me! This is serious! Are you sure about this?”

“Well, I had my doubts at first…” you pause trying to think of the right choice of words. “But after the incident with Harris, I kind of figured I have some feelings for her. You know…she’s cute and funny. Plus, I like how introverted and shy she is. Not to mention how much she likes me even if I haven’t done anything for her.”

“Well…I hope you know what you’re doing buddy. Being a giantess’s boyfriend means a lot of things. I’m sure you’ve already figured she will make advances on you, right?”

“Uhm…” you gulp. “Yeah…I figured…” you say as you approach the gigantic school bus where the busty giantess driver is already waiting.

The trip to your house was thankfully short. As soon as you entered, Lisa carefully set you on the table and went for her room, leaving you all alone on the vast expanse of the living room. From there you made it to the little elevator of the regular sized stairs, not without difficulties, and soon enough you were in your own room. Being tiny, with all that walking and the long distances you had to traverse just to make it from one room to another was quite hard of course, but it made it all the worse when your 380 feet tall giant sister simply decided to unceremoniously drop you wherever she wanted and lose herself on her smartphone. “Girls…”

Not willing to start a fight, you just headed straight for your dollhouse. It took some time but you did it. You tried to ignore the behemoth of a little siter who was leisurely scrolling on her phone on her bed. She looked like a true goddess from that perspective, lying on her stomach, bare feet moving idly back and forth as she was chuckling lost on her screen. Her socks were discarded on the foot of the bed and you noticed she had already changed into something more comfortable, a loose tank top and a pair of ridiculously short dolphin shorts, not minding how much skin she was showing even when there was a little tiny brother wandering around the house. “Girls…”

You averted your gaze from the giant spectacle and got to your room. It felt good to be scaled up for a while, your puny body matching your surroundings even though you only knew that your room was actually tiny and not you sized up. You dropped your microscopic bag on the desk and fell face first on your miniscule bed. Everything felt silent for a while as you stayed there with your eyes closed…

Ding!

A notification sounded from your cellphone. Reluctantly, you dug into your pocket. There was a message for you.

“Hey Mike, Penelope here. Are you there?” you read as the icon of the other person typing appeared on screen.

“I just wanted to tell you that I’m truly excited you’re gonna come over later…”

“Mom and dad will be glad to meet you! Oh, I can’t wait!” she typed in a few excitement emojis.

“Well, I’m a little nervous to be honest.” You texted back. It took Penelope some time to reply.

“No need to. Just be yourself. You’re too cute and adorable to leave a bad first impression.” Eye blinking emoji. “Just saying…No fear whatsoever.”

“So, what time am I supposed to drop by?” you typed.

“Anytime. I believe six thirty is good?”

“Perfect. I’ll be there. Try not to step on me.” You joked to which Penelope replied with a lol.

“You have my word. All right, see ya then!” she sent you the exact location of her house, even though you more or less knew where she lived. It was actually a few blocks down the street, not very far from your own house in giantess standards.

You take a look at the time and notice it’s only three in the afternoon. “More than three hours to spare…” you say as you get up and grab your school bag.

In the hours that followed you did your homework, grabbed a snack, took a shower and put on a new set of clothes. You chose your good jeans and your favorite polo shirt. Nothing too fancy but also not really casual, as you wanted to make a nice first impression. You even put some perfume on, not really sure if Penelope’s parents would smell it though…especially her mother.

You took a last glance at your watch and it was six o’clock. Time to go.

…..

From the outside, Penelope’s place was really nice. It was a two story house with a nice garden full of roses, yet it looked absolutely gargantuan to a shrunken teenager like you. As you approached and made it to the main door, your heart couldn’t stop fluttering in your chest. You tried to compose yourself. Extending a slightly damp with sweat hand, you press the button on the tiny, boy sized door and immediately the loud sound of the bell ringing reverberated around the house. It was a bit funny that such a tiny little door located at the far end corner of a much bigger, giant sized one, could produce such a strong sound. Technology was amazing.

“Coming!”

Your heart raced even more hearing those words. You tried to stand up and look brave but your knees couldn’t listen; they wouldn’t stop their continuous quivering not even for a moment. Things got worse when the dull sound of heavy footsteps sounded from the other side.

“Hello?” the door suddenly opened and a loud feminine voice came from above. You were greeted with a colossal pair of fuzzy pink marabou slippers, each one as big as a city bus. Two humongous mature female feet were comfortably nested in them and they looked meticulously pampered. The bright pink of the perfectly pedicured toe nails was the first thing that struck you, followed by the remarkable softness and great pudginess of the giant round toes, the vivid scent of the coconut scented foot lotion attacking your nose lovingly. The square toenails were perfectly trimmed and polished to the tiniest detail, yet the enormous toes’ size and the elegant slippers’ thin rubber soles put them at least three feet above your head from your perspective.

“Is someone there?” the giantess repeated before deciding to look down. “Oh my…” she exclaimed. “Mike? Could it be you?” she asked, as your eyes met, yours having to take considerably more time to travel across her vast bodacious figure to meet hers. Her enormous breasts casted a shadow over you and formed an almost impassable shelf that would surely block your view up her face had she not bent slightly forward to take a look at you. With wide maternal hips and a massive ass that was somehow visible even from the front, this bombshell of a giantess was a miracle to look at. What was truly surprising however, was the comfy yet absolutely embarrassing for a boy indoor clothing she was clad with, namely a full body nightwear robe loosely tied around her slim waist that ended shy above her knees and allowed a perfect view up her maternal meaty calves. Her leg muscles were slightly highlighted thanks to the high heeled marabous she was wearing, her long legs looking like towering pillars of flesh easily dwarfing you, one on either side. Judging by the fat proud nubs poking under the thin fabric at the tips of her impressive mounds, she had decided to forgo the use of a bra, the enormous bosom left to bounce and thud freely at the slightest motion.

“Uhm…Hi…” you manage to say. Your throat suddenly felt dry from anxiety and awe. “Yes…that would be me.”

“Oh great! Sorry for not spotting you but you’re so tiny!” she says and gently slides a colossal foot out of her slipper. “Oh, but where are my manners?! I’m Abby, Penelope’s mother. Nice to meet you!” she says offering you the tip of her big toe for a handshake. You spread your arms wide to accept the massive incoming digit and, as soon as you “hugged” it, you give your best effort to give it a shake, the enormous toe barely moving at all. “Nice to meet you miss Abby.”

“Oh…” the massive woman says withdrawing her huge soft foot. “You’re such a gentleman! Come on in!” After the proper “handshake”, she puts her slipper back on and steps to the side allowing you to walk inside. Her huge feet remain immovable and firm on her elegant marabous as you move, supporting the giantess’ impossible weight, and you can’t but feel like an insignificant bug on the floor in front such a mighty titaness.

The surrounding environment makes an impression on you, namely the floor of the living room and the undersides of the massive furniture… but you gawk when you accidentally crane your neck and look up. Abby’s short robe left very little to imagination but it was an entirely different thing to look straight up and notice the goliath of her futa cock looming heavily over your head! The enormous soft thirteen inch cock was hanging low, past the hem of her short nightwear, and was fat and girthy like a large beer can. The glistening tip was looking down at you like a huge predatory eye, while her round full balls were snuggly nested in a full scrotum. Behind that, her fat pussy lips were thick and plumb, the pearl like clit standing idly atop her cleanly shaven mature folds. The unobscured upskirt genital view was completed with the shameless display of her pink anus, the tight pucker enveloped on both sides by her colossal ass cheeks. It seems no panties was the norm.

“We were expecting you a bit later on…” Abbi says closing the door behind her, totally unfazed and cool with you looking up her skirt, as if flashing a tiny boy with her large genitals was nothing out of the ordinary. “Please excuse me for the not so formal attire…” She takes a long wide step over you, her fat cock taking a large swing and slapping against her thigh doing so, as her massive foot stretches and stomps a few yards away with a strong thud. “Just give me a sec to put something more appropriate on…I’ll be right back. Suit yourself like home!” she cheers skipping towards the hallway, her massive footsteps sending tremors traveling through the floor and causing you to jump on the spot as she’s heading towards her room.

“Penelopeeee! Jessieeeee!” you hear her yelling. “Mike’s here! Come to meet him!” she shouts and soon enough a loud stampede of heavy footsteps comes rushing down the stairs.

“Mike!” exclaims Penelope as she appears and spots you on the ground. “You’re here!” You find yourself gazing at a more familiar set of round toes buldozing towards you, similarly massive and plump like Abby’s, but significantly more youthful. As you tilt your head up, you are greeted with Penelope’s blushing face smiling warmly 350 feet above you, her body clad in a pair of skin tight jeans and a lilac turtleneck. “Come here you!” She squats down and picks you up and gives you a soft rub against her cheek like one would do with a hamster.

“Hey…” you say before your voice is muffled with the warm softness of Penelope’s massive cheek. “Easy there…Ahem, good to see you, Penelope.”

“Good to see you too!” She takes a pause and throws a good look at you before her eyes widen in enthusiasm. “Oh Mike! You’re so looking great!”

“Uhm…Thanks?!” you reply embarrassed. “You too Penelope. Beautiful as always.” You knew girls loved to be flattered no matter their size. Penelope posed no exception, so it came as no surprise that the blush on her face turned even redder. “I just met your mom…sort of.” You begin as you’re gently put on the coffee table on the living room. “Or rather…I met her feet actually.”

“Oh really? And how did that go?”

“Fine…I guess.”

“Hehe…I figured.” Penelope says with a chuckle. “Mom’s feet always make a nice first impression on tinies.”

“I totally agree with that.” A sturdy, deep voice added. “Abby’s peds should be taken photos of and be kept in a museum.”

“Dad!”

“Just joking…Nice meeting you Mike. I’m Jack, Penelope’s father.” A middle aged, nerdy looking man emerged from the flight of tiny stairs leading to the coffee table. He was of average build, had short black hair and was wearing thick rimmed glasses. He proceeded to shake hands with you, his grip firm but not uncomfortable. The vibe you received was of a strict yet a welcoming dad. “Penelope has told us many things. I must say I’m impressed by how passionately she talks about you.”

“Dad!”

“It’s the truth. Nothing to be ashamed of here, Penelope.” Jack resumes despite Penelope’s pleas and obvious blushing. “As a matter of fact, the great enthusiasm my daughter is full of when your name comes up made me eager to meet you. So…Let’s get straight to the point. How have things been going for you young man?”

You’re taken aback by the blunt question. You feel you’re going through some sort of test, and the last thing you want is to fail. “Uhm…I don’t know…Well…I guess?” you reply timidly. Not the greatest of performances whatsoever.

“Well? So, things have been going just well for you?” Jack adds. “So meeting Penelope wasn’t that big of a deal, huh? Not a life changing moment and stuff? All I’m trying to know is if this little affair you two youngsters have is strong enough to last... Not some kind of childish back and forth silly thing. We don’t want anyone’s feelings getting hurt here, do we?”

“…”

“You see Mike…Despite appearing enormous and almighty, my little Penelope is a naïve and kind young woman. A turn down by someone she loves might hurt her emotions really bad and I wouldn’t want that to happen. That’s why I’m asking you what your true purpose is. Please be honest with me and yourself but above all, be honest to Penelope.”


“Ergh…I think I’m mature enough to not play with other people’s feelings.” You reply. “I surely understand you concern mister Smith. But my feelings towards your daughter are strong and pure. I would never turn her down.” You speak with confidence and maintaining eye contact.

Jack seems pleased with your answer.

“Good.” He says breaking a smile. “That’s what I wanted to hear.” The satisfaction is evident in his voice. “As far I’m concerned, you two can go forward. All that’s left is to see what Abby has to say.”

“Yay!” Penelope cheers from above, quickly bringing her hand in front of her mouth in embarrassment. “Ahem…I mean I’m happy you think so dad.”

“So, what did I miss?” Your conversation is interrupted by heavy tremors and loud booms that shake the ground. As these tremors become stronger, Abby makes her appearance, wearing a much more appropriate attire, namely a gray blouse and a matching knee-length skirt, her pink marabous still on her now pantyhose clad feet.

“Didn’t take much time, did I?” she says and takes a seat on the couch, lifting one ponderous thigh over the other to cross her legs. You gulped at the realization that she chose to remain pantiless, as you caught a short glimpse of her fat cock before it got lost in the warm suppleness of her meaty thighs. “So, how’re you guys doing? Let me in the chat.”

“Well honey, it seems that our little Penelope has found really nice guy.” Jack says. “Mike here seems like he knows what he’s doing. I believe they’ll get along very nicely.”

“Oh, that’s so good to hear!” Abby replies before turning to look down at you. “That’s great news. I’m so happy for you two…but I’d like to ask a few things myself, if you don’t mind.” You suddenly feel like you’re back on passing a test…and this feels quite harder. Being in the presence of a giantess never failed to make you nervous, and this was no exception.

“I’ll try to call the issue as smoothly as possible…You see Mike…Have you considered…How to put it…that your sexual life will be kind of different?”

“Sorry?”

“I mean…Are you prepared to be on the receiving end of sexual intercourse? I mean, no offense, you boys have always thought you should be the dominant ones in your relationships. That’s something that has been in your DNA for years. But after the SF virus, things have changed. Quite dramatically if I may add.” She turns and gives Jack a short glance to which the small man bows down and focuses his look on his feet.

“I trust you understand that girls are dominant now. Women lead the world. Women are massive, powerful while men are tiny and fragile. That doesn’t mean that it can’t be love or mutual respect, quite the opposite. You males are expected to support your wives and be there for them during hard times. But your role is exactly that: supportive.”

Penelope seems a bit embarrassed but seems to agree with her mother.

“And that reflects during your more personal times. Women are on top now. Men are bottom. To put it plainly…Mike, are you ready to be submissive to Penelope? Please be informed, that as a giantess, she is expected to make advances on you.”

“Mom!”

“Oh shush honey, it’s the truth.” Abby says firmly. “I’ve seen the size of your balls. All that sexual energy must be released and it’s only fair to have Mike here know what he’s dealing with.”

“Uhm…” you hesitate as every set of eyes in the room fall upon you. You feel your arms trembling and your knees quivering as if you’re going through some sort of ritual. Abby and Penelope look at you from above, looming over the coffee table like enormous goddesses. Jack is staring at you and gives an affirmative nod.

“Yes, I want to be with Penelope, as long as there is mutual love and respect. I don’t mind being submissive to her… After all, I’ve grown up in a family with two sisters. Trust me, I’ve seen increased libidos.”

It takes a few seconds before Abby breaks a wide smile. “Welcome to the family then! You’re a part of it now!”

Penelope cheers and sweeps you up to press you against her warm cheek, cuddling you. ”I’m so happy!”

“Good call, Mike. Good call.” Jack approves from below.

“It’s time to celebrate then! Pizza anyone?”

Chapter End Notes:

Having trouble on how to wrap it up. Feedback appreciated as always.