[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Milan, a beautiful, powerful and gigantic alien MILF, keeps a vast world full of tiny humans for her personal enjoyment - which mostly entails crushing, devouring and otherwise annihilating entire cities and continents. The 10,000 miles tall titaness sees this as both a form of true love AND of endless amusement, while the humans, thinking her a Goddess, respond to her cruelty with lustful worship and religious ecstasy. This tale chronicles some of Milan’s visits to her little world, and the loving, sadistic, motherly and debauched ways she interacts with her faithful playthings.


This story was commissioned by my good friend Tina (also known as Tinawardo), who is always chock-full of good ideas. Milan, her family (Diane, Reb and Jen) and the Thalmian race were created by her, while everything else belongs to me. This story is, in fact, not quite canon-compliant when it comes to her lore, but rather my personal take on it. Think of it as an AU - the Vienna AU!



Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Adult 30-39, Mature (40-49), Butt, Crush, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Maternal, Trans, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 12039 Read: 13522
Published: December 24 2022 Updated: December 28 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The City of Caravia by Vienna May [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2541 words)

2. Milan's Arrival by Vienna May [Reviews - 0] (2068 words)

3. A Casual Stroll by Vienna May [Reviews - 0] (1844 words)

4. The Goddess and the City by Vienna May [Reviews - 0] (2691 words)

5. Milan the Thalmian by Vienna May [Reviews - 0] (2895 words)