- Text Size +

---



The astute reader may have figured out by now that Milan wasn’t actually a Goddess - at least not in the mythological sense. Despite what the humans of Eden believed, she hadn’t been spawned out of primordial chaos at the beginning of all time, nor had she then separated light and dark or built the foundations of existence out of coalesced thought. She didn’t rule over Eden from a heavenly throne, she didn’t send invisible messengers to collect the humans’ prayers, and she wasn’t the custodian of some sort of blessed afterlife - in fact, she didn’t have the faintest idea where human souls went after death… if they even went anywhere! She didn’t have spheres of divine power or influence, nor did she have any ontological compulsion either to care for humanity or to destroy it. She was, in short, completely mundane - as much as an impossibly huge, unimaginably powerful and indescribably gorgeous titaness could be. She wasn’t a Goddess, even though she loved being treated as one - she was a Thalmian.


The Thalmians were a race of gigantic and beautiful spacefaring aliens who’d come to dominate most of the known universe. To call them “powerful” would’ve been an understatement: not only were they each big enough to conquer a planet single-handedly, but they had both a dazzling array of psionic powers and some of the most advanced technology ever developed by mortal hands. They were truly godlike, and as such it was no surprise that many "lesser" species worshiped them as such, paying them tribute and submitting to their will. The Thalmians welcomed this worship: they were an arrogant and imperious race, one which thirsted for dominance and delighted in lording their power over others. They relished their own might - and few Thalmians were as mighty as Milan Maobu! She stood tall even among her peers, her strength inspiring respect, fear and envy in equal measure. In her youth she’d been an explorer, charting the reaches of the cosmos in behalf of the Thalmian Hegemony, meeting new alien races and doing with them as she willed - but those times were far behind her. Now she was a domestic woman, a happily married, middle-aged mother of two who lived with her family in a cozy Dyson sphere down the southern parts of the Arcturus supercluster - the galactic equivalent to the suburbs.


The Hegemony had come many times to Milan’s doorstep, begging her to rejoin their ranks as an elite soldier. With her on their side, they said, they would’ve surely conquered the rest of the cosmos by now! But Milan wasn’t interested in universal conquest any more: she was a family woman, one who cared above all else for her wife Diane and for Reb and Jen, her two lovely daughters. They were the light of her life, filling her every waking hour with warmth. There was no way she’d leave them behind, not even for a single cycle  - and no amount of bribery. cajoling or promises of glory would’ve convinced her to change her mind. So she remained at her peaceful home, living in peace and happiness among a community of like-minded Thalmians.


But still… sometimes she got bored. And it was for that reason she had created her very own playground inside a pocket dimension: a world of her own, a paradise full of humans where she could roleplay as a Goddess of lust and destruction, unleashing her worst urges upon its tiny, devoted populace. Becoming a wife and a mother hadn’t taken the debauched, domineering bloodlust out of Milan, oh no - if anything, it'd made it even stronger!


Why humans, though? Well, Milan simply adored them. Humanity was widely considered to be the smallest and weakest of all sentient species in the universe yet also, paradoxically, the ones who were most similar to the Thalmians in both mind and body - little separated the weakest and strongest species in the universe save for an unfair distribution of size and power. Most Thalmians didn’t much care for them, perhaps thinking them an uncomfortable reflection of what they could have been… or what they should have been. Milan, however, was obsessed with them. She thought them the cutest thing in the whole universe, the bravest, prettiest and most entertaining beings to ever exist. She truly loved to play with them… even if, like all Thalmians, she always ended up breaking her toys.


She’d first come across humankind during her earlier years as a cosmic explorer, at the tender age of 22 cycles (equivalent to a few human centuries). The first human world she’d come across hadn’t been the best of introductions: it was a lonesome moon orbiting a nameless gas giant, a misshapen, windswept bit of rock, barely bigger than one of her tits, bereft of trees, shade, beauty, or anything which could have made life worth living. A few hundred thousand humans clung to its surface, the descendants of an ancient colony-ship whose remnants dotted the moon’s surface. They were a ragged and brutish lot, barely getting by on recycled water and desert roots, constantly fighting each other for control over their home’s few natural resources. Such sorry sights would have inspired nothing but pity or revulsion among any other Thalmian… but for Milan it’d been love at first sight. These were the smallest thinking creatures she’d ever seen, and yet they were so colorful and varied, so bold and determined despite their insignificance! They were smaller than bacteria… and yet they persevered, showing such resilience and such strength of will and it would’ve put many of her fellow Thalmians to shame. She wanted them for herself: to protect them, to love them… to hurt them.


Needless to say, the humans had started worshiping Milan as a Goddess as soon as they’d seen her - though it’d taken them a while to even comprehend such an enormous being. This first experience had awakened a lifelong fetish in Milan - when those first human praises had reached her ears, she’d become harder and hornier than she’d ever been before. Her arousal would only increase once she decided to “take care” of her tiny worshipers, dividing them into two camps: the innocents and the warmongers. Playing the righteous Goddess, Milan had taken the innocents into her own ship, quickly fixing up a homemade world for them, one with every comfort and every pleasure she could think of. Then she’d set out to punish the warmongers, those who in her opinion had done nothing but make life on that moon even worse for everyone else. She’d carefully taken the moon in her hands… and, moaning, mashed it against her bulge, grinding it into paste against her powerful, throbbing womanhood. Oh, how she’s enjoyed that massacre! That first meeting with humanity had caused her to figure out two things about herself: that she loved humans… and that she loved to kill them. She wanted to care for them, to allow them to live the best lives they possibly could… up until the moment her selfish lust drove her to slaughter them all.


Milan had spent the rest of her 20’s traipsing from galaxy to galaxy, sometimes working for the Hegemony, other times acting on behalf of other alien superpowers, but always in search of more human worlds. She’d kept those first, innocent humans of hers safe and happy, caring for them with such dedication that they’d soon become her own little cadre of fanatics. That was, of course, until the moment where her lust had finally gotten the best of her and she’d licked the entire makeshift world clean, discovering in the process just how incredibly tasty humans were. She’d felt a bit guilty about it afterwards - but she’d consoled herself with the knowledge that she’d given them a chance to experience true happiness while they lived. There would always be more humans, anyhow - the universe brimmed with humanity, world after world packed to the gills with billions of them… and Milan wanted to own them all.


Sometimes she acted as a justiciar, transforming the planets she met into little utopias of her own design, and dealing in creative, perverse ways with those who resisted her rule. Sometimes she was a benevolent mother, turning entire worlds into lands of milk and honey and blessing their inhabitants with the power of her technology. And sometimes lust overtook her and she ended up using human worlds as toys to sate her appetites, as snacks, as fleshlights and anal beads, killing, crushing and tormenting with abandon. This age of careless, thoughtless fun came to an end, however, once she met her true love: Diane.


They’d met in one of the Hegemony’s many pit stops, an Alderson disk where the Thalmians’ star-sized ships could be refueled and repaired, while their pilots got a warm meal and enjoyed the sights. Diane was a mechanic, a pretty, willowy and shy girl whose olive skin, fuzzy hair and adorable mannerisms had instantly caught Milan’s attention. She was already famous back then: a beautiful, dashing and frightfully powerful woman, a voyager who had explored the furthest depths of space, bringing back tales and treasures galore. She had a bit of an unhealthy obsession with humanity, yes… but didn’t everyone have their quirks? And so she’d set to conquer her heart, which proved to be both incredibly easy and incredibly hard. Easy, because Diane had quickly fallen for Milan: she was like putty in her hands, wide eyes as she listened to her stories, clinging to her like a puppy, a wonderful cuddlebug yet and a true dervish in bed, a lioness whom Milan could nevertheless turn into a blushing, submissive mess with just a few teasing words. And hard, too, because Milan realized soon enough that she too was smitten by Diane. They were perfect for each other - and, in their shared happiness, the explorer knew she wanted to spend her life by her side… and she knew that this meant her days of adventuring were over.


Their courtship was brief - neither of them needed much time to decide. Milan and Diane married under the light of a blue giant, kissing fiercely as a motley crew of Thalmians and other aliens cheered them on. There were humans among the guests, too - a whole continent of them set atop a silver tray, filled with hundreds of millions of Milan’s most devoted zealots, which she’d specially picked out from her favorite utopias. The humans were practically mad with ecstasy - they’d been given the honor of seeing and praising their Goddess during the happiest day of her life! They sang, chanted and worshiped harder than any human had ever worshiped before or since, causing Diane to flush as red as a tomato - for their mischievous Goddess had instructed them to worship her too. Once the party was over, a drunk, giggling Milan ended it all by sitting on the tray, crushing all those millions under her ample behind, and staining the posterior of her white wedding dress with a smattering of microscopic red dots.


Thus did the lovebirds tie the knot. After the wedding, Milan and Diane set on a tour of the cosmos, looking for the right Thalmian community to settle in. Thalmians as a rule weren’t the nicest people around, but there were outliers - and the Arcturian coterie soon welcomed them in. Thanks to Milan’s spoils, the loot of a thousand worlds, the Maobus were able to buy an entire Dyson sphere to live in - with enough space both for the couple to stretch their enormous bodies and for any prospective children to have a big courtyard to run around. And the children did indeed come, for Milan truly was enthusiastic on the matter of pounding her wife: Rebecca and Jennifer, her two darlings, the apples of her eye. The Maobus had become a true family, and soon they settled into comfortable domesticity. Milan had no regrets: she and Diane lived in a perpetual honeymoon, their passion for each other never dipping below a salacious sizzling. Reb and Jen, meanwhile, quickly became the most adorable girls in all existence - according to their mothers, at least. Life was easy, a succession of barbecues, friendly gatherings, parties and vacations, and Milan whiled away her cycles in placid routine.


Her obsession burned bright as ever, though. Her wife may have considered it nothing but an odd hobby - some people pruned bonsais, some people built models, and Milan toyed with humans - but for Milan herself it was a part of who she was, a longing, a yearning, so strong that it gave her conniptions. Sometimes she took trips to faraway galaxies, gathering human worlds by the truckload to play with them at home. But she went through them in a flash - it wasn’t enough, it was never enough! She often dreamed of a vast, vast world of her own, one chock-full of humans in all their shapes and forms, a world where humankind would live in harmony, worshiping her at all hours, and always ready and willing to be massacred for her amusement…


And, one day, she decided to make that dream true.


The hardest part was to procure a dimensional generator, a necessary step if she wanted to keep her world safe from any interlopers. These devices had been all but forbidden by the Hegemony - but, luckily for her, Milan remained as resourceful, as seductive and intimidating as ever, and the Hegemony’s bureaucrats quickly fell before her charms. The next steps were a simple matter of terraforming drones, gravity generators, genetic combinators and other such simple Thalmian gadgets. Milan called her world Eden, for she wanted it to be a true paradise - if its inhabitants were to die, it was only fair that they would live blissful lives first. She designed it as a world where food would grow untended in the fields, where the beast of the land would follow the humans’ command, where everything would be plentiful and there would be no need for war or oppression, and where nanobotic ley lines would infuse both ground and air, allowing the humans to practice what they thought of as magic - and, as a bonus, giving her a way to sense their thoughts and feelings. She did all this and more, always thinking of her beloved playthings - and once Eden was ready, it was only a matter of populating it. 


Milan then went into what was ostensibly a “business trip” - in truth she raced through dozens of galaxies, harvesting the population of every human planet she could find and keeping them in stasis inside her hold, always with the pedal to the metal - for despite her love of humanity she also wanted to be back with her family as soon as possible. She prioritized those worlds which were particularly harsh - those like the moon which had been her first and most memorable experience with humanity - for in her alien mind she truly believed she was doing a favor to the humans by allowing them to live on her Eden… and who knows, maybe she was? Then it was a matter of placing all these hundreds of trillions of lives upon the surface of Eden… and watching them thrive.


It only took a few generations for the humans to forget where they’d come from, to become enthralled by this new land of the lotus-eaters, to multiply in endless multitudes and spread to every corner of Eden, to truly come to believe Milan was a Goddess, their Goddess, their creator and destroyer, and to truly begin to live and die for her, full of faith, love and lust… just as she liked it.


Now she could play as much as she wished. And play she did, crushing, blessing, eating, laughing, indulging herself and her desires in every twisted way. Eden was so large that it almost seemed infinite, and no matter how much she destroyed, there always seemed to be more virgin lands - and her industrious worshipers were quick to rebuild and repopulate even the most devastated of territories. Now at last she could feel like a Goddess whenever she wanted, now at last she could wallow in her own hedonism until she was sick of it!


Milan spent time on Eden whenever she had some time to herself - which wasn’t that often. Hers was a busy life: she had to care for her daughters, arrange tutors for them and take them to meet their friends, she had to organize the family’s schedule, share the house’s workload with Diane and take her on dates and she had, of course, to fuck her wife silly. But whenever she wanted to unwind, to relax, to have some private fun or to let out some frustration, she knew where to go. She knew Eden’s inhabitants would be waiting for her to use and abuse them, worshipful and obedient, for she was their Goddess, their Great Mother…


And their lives were hers.



---

Chapter End Notes:

This is the last chapter for now - but more will come in the future!