- Text Size +

---



*BBBRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!...BBBRRROOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!*


Instead of crushing the heart of the Trinian continent, Milan lifted her right foot and stepped a few hundred miles to the south of it, crushing instead the seafaring republic of Sollozzo. Then she moved her left foot to the northwest, destroying a gathering of flying cities in the process - they burst like sparks against the side of her ankle, leaving naught behind but a few stains which burned with magical fire. And then the Goddess knelt before the continent. She knelt, crouching low and laying her hands on the ground, then gracefully and carefully bending her legs and lowering her body, her thighs rippling with strength, her knees crashing into the boundless ocean with cataclysmic force, evaporating a great portion of it by dint of sheer pressure and cracking the ocean floor like dry mud...


*BRRROOOORRRRRORROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!*


The whole process took her around two minutes - she was clearly being extra careful. Then, after finally resting her massive butt on the back of her calves, Milan settled down. Looking down at the Trinian continent, she quickly realized her kneeling had caused a massive tsunami of earth and mud to race towards Caravia, much to its inhabitants’ despair. It’d take quite a while to arrive… but, with a small gesture, the titaness dissipated it. She’d found a new plaything, after all, and she didn’t want a mere geological disaster to spoil her fun. Then she smiled, letting her eyes wander over the continent’s western coasts - and the Caravians, shivering in fear, gasping in devotion, knew by some strange intuition that Milan was looking for them.


Alma moved as if in a dream. Was this really happening? The Goddess had spared them. She had knelt for them. Had they finally earned her attention? Summoning all her courage, the priestess lifted her gaze once more, looking past Milan’s underboob, past her collarbone, her graceful neck, her sensuous lips, her adorable snub-nose, until she finally met her gray, heavy-lidded eyes. To look into those eyes was to look in the face of such love that a mere human like her would never be able to understand it. It was a Goddess’ love, the kind which burned so fiercely that it harmed everything that it touched. A controlling, consuming and selfish kind of love. That was the love Milan felt for humanity, for Caravia… for Alma.


The Goddess smiled as she met Alma’s eyes, for she’d found what she was looking for - and Alma, trembling uncontrollably, tried desperately not to faint from the shock. Many Caravians had died by then, crushed by falling rubble, shredded by powerful shockwaves, but all those who remained were deafened and delighted at once when the titaness spoke once more… to them


“Hiya~” - she whispered, her low voice sending shivers of pleasure down the Caravians’ spines. “Is this that city I’ve heard so much about? It certainly looks like it, what with all these pretty colors. Though I can’t see the famous statue… did I break it already? Oh, no matter. You guys are having a little celebration in my honor, right? Well, I love parties, so I thought I could join in, have some fun with you…” She moaned in between phrases, caressing her breasts and squeezing her ballsack, her mind full of love and carnage. Her pupils shrunk to catlike slits as she examined Caravia, and her smile grew even more, becoming predatory.


“How should we start? Shall I sit on you, my children?” Her breathing was heavy, her massive cock pulsated with barely contained lewdness. “No…that’d be too fast. How about I drown you in my cum? You’d get to see me jerking off, and then you’d get to taste my seed, to feel it writhing inside you, to feel its heat boiling your little bodies… wouldn’t that be wonderful?~”


Terrible visions filled the Caravians’ minds. Terrible… and beautiful. Each new end seemed more fitting than the last. Milan had awakened within them the ultimate form of submissiveness: now at last they realized that they wanted this. They wanted her to kill them, and that realization both horrified and aroused them to no end.


“What if I… hng… what if I lick you up? I bet you’ve been serving some good grub at your little festival, and I’ve always loved fried food~” - continued Milan, teasing them, taunting them, seducing them. Without even thinking about it, thousands of Caravians began to cheer for her, then tens of thousands, then hundreds, until all of Caravia’s 7 million surviving citizens found themselves cheering for their own doom. The Great Mother’s eyes sparked with excitement, and her cock throbbed even harder - she liked this.


“Oh? Big fans of my mouth, are you?~” - she said, giggling. “Well, what if I were to… kiss your little city? You’ve worked so hard, children… I think you deserve a few kisses.” Pursing her lips, Milan blew a kiss to Caravia, causing many of its citizens to practically die from excitement. “Or what if… what if I were to eat you all alive?” A terrible cruelty had suffused her voice - it was the voice of a demoness, thirsting for suffering. “What if I left you to melt inside my stomach? Could you withstand that suffering, my faithful little toys? Could you keep loving me even as you die in such terrible pain?”


The cheering died down for a moment as the Caravians grasped what terrible tortures the Goddess had in store for them… but it picked up again, the crowds whipped up by Alma’s screaming: “Keep going! Keep cheering! Whatever she desires for us, she’ll get! She is the Goddess, the Great Mother, creator and destroyer of everything under the stars - and we are *hers*!” Milan’s divine ears easily picked up the priestess’ voice, and her divine eyes swiftly found her among the city’s 7 million surviving inhabitants. Her smile became warm and tender, for there was nothing she loved more than when a human proved to be particularly heroic, devoted or self-sacrificial. Those were the kinds of humans she most loved to kill.


“My, my, what do we have here… what’s your name, little priestess?~”


There was silence as a stunned Alma tried to answer, sweat pouring down her brow. “A… Alma, m-my G-goddess” - she managed at last.


Milan bit her lower lip again. So brave, so pretty… she wanted to toy with her, to make love to her, to torture her to death in the most delightful and pleasurable of ways - her and her whole city. She wanted it more than anything! She caressed her cock, using her thumb to play with her glans, and she brushed her cheeks with the other, noticing a slight warmth spreading over them. The humans had made her blush! They truly had her going, hadn’t they?


“Alma… what a pretty name. Tell me, Alma: what if I were to take your little city and shove it up my butt? What if I left you all to stew inside me, to choke and die deep within my rectum? Would you like that, little one? Would you be even be able to endure it?~”


Milan’s face was alight with sadistic pleasure. Alma’s courage hung from a thread… but, despite it all, she forced herself to answer. “Y-yes, my Goddess” - she said, swallowing her dread. “Any torture, no matter how vile, is worth it if it will cause you pleasure!”


The Great Mother moaned again, a deafening sound which practically drove the Caravians mad with lust, Goddess and mortal alike adrift in a sea of incestuous, religious depravity, losing themselves to the most perverted of pleasures. “Oh, you faithful little cuties. You make me so, so hard…” - she said, moaning again. “Well, no matter what I choose, I’ll make sure to take my time with you lot. It’s the least you deserve for being such obedient and dedicated children…”


And then something happened which neither Milan nor the humans had expected. A terrible, high-pitched sound cut through the air, a tinny, awful piece of repetitive music magnified a thousandfold.


*TI-TIIIIII-RI-RIIIIIIIIII-RI-RAAAAA!!! TI-TIIIIII-RI-RIIIIIIIIII-RI-RI-RI-RAAAAAAA!!!*


The Caravians screamed, clutching their ears and praying to their Goddess as this infernal racket unleashed new suffering on their poor and delicate human ears. Milan, however, merely looked annoyed. With a flourish, she summoned a rounded, rectangular prism of clear material onto her hand, stopping the racket with the press of a button. Then, as the dumbfounded Caravians wiped the blood from their ears and tried to regain their bearings, she lifted the prism to the side of her head and spoke.


“Hi, Jennie! How’s the birthday go- hold on, honey, slow down! What’s the problem?” Her voice had changed completely: now it was kind and motherly, perhaps a bit chiding, bereft of any hint of lust. “Aright… alright… so you left your present at home, is that it? Well, uh… listen, dear… mommy is kind of in the middle of something, here… couldn’t you just give her the present another day? We could organize another party, and… aw, c’mon, honey, don’t get like that! I don’t see why… okay, okay, don’t get your ears in a twist. Mommy will fix it, alright? I’ll bring you the present… yeah, it’s no big deal. I’ll go right now.” Milan was clearly frustrated, even if she tried not to show it through her voice. The humans, meanwhile, had no idea to whom she was talking to through that strange device, or what they were talking about - though it was doubtlessly some matter of great cosmic significance if the Great Mother was willing to put her pleasure aside for it. “It’s in Obscurus Zeta, right? Yeah, in the Gamma cluster! I know it like the back of my hand. You just sit tight and wait for me, alright, honey? Oh, and save some cake for me! Okay, I’m off. Love you! See you soon!”


And then, after pressing on the prism again, Milan sighed and looked back at the city of Caravia, that little bit of life and beauty, smaller even than the width of her foreskin, which she’d been so eager to destroy…


“I’m sorry, little ones” - she said, sounding truly contrite. “Something came up. I really, really wanted to have fun with you… but the mood’s kinda shot now, isn’t it?” Her cock had started to droop and soften, and her breathing had calmed down - her whole vibe was different now, much softer and kinder than before. “I’m tempted to just squish you all before I go… but you don’t deserve that. You’ve worked so hard to honor me! It just wouldn’t be fair to kill you like any other human.” Then she smiled again. “But listen here: I’ll come back in a bit - say… fifty of your human years, and then I’ll kill you all, alright? And I hope your city looks even lovelier and more colorful when I return - make it a pleasure to destroy! What do you say? Do we have a deal?” 


Then she blew another kiss to Caravia. And the Caravians, realizing they’d been spared, erupted into even more enthusiastic cheers, chanting the name of their Goddess as if they were football fans. Alma was at the head of it all, conducting the choir of praise with a beaming smile. Milan had complimented her! She’d teased her! She was so, so happy that she felt as if she was about to fly. “Don’t worry, oh great Milan!” - she yelled. “We’ll do as you ask! We’ll turn Caravia into the greatest, most beautiful city Eden has ever seen, one truly worthy of your divine body! And we’ll fill it with people, too, millions of us, enough for you to truly feel the caress of our tiny bodies!”


”Cuties~” - laughed Milan, her womanhood giving one last parting throb. “You’re gonna make me regret not killing you, heh… alright, I’m gonna get up now! Watch out for the quakes, little ones - and you, Alma, get away from that temple. It looks ready to come down!” 


Then she laid her hands on the ground once more and, groaning, began to get up. Her movements were as slow as usual, and the earth shook terribly as Eden’s mantle reshaped itself under Milan’s feet. Alma was too stunned to follow her Goddess’ instructions, but she felt a hand guiding her away from the crumbling Grand Basilica, a hand which belonged to none other than the man whom she had almost sacrificed, bloodied but alive - and grinning madly, for who would've expected him of all people to still be kicking? The priestess let herself be carried away - and good thing too, since when the Goddess planted her soles back on the ground their impact finally caused the poor, maimed Basilica to finally collapse, crushing all those who had been too slow to escape under a mountain of multicolored rubble.


After getting back to her feet, Milan winked at the city and, smiling flirtatiously, turned around and gave them a first rate view of that which they’d been unable to see thus far: her enormous, perfect ass. A sigh of longing spread over Caravia as the Goddess rubbed her asscheeks, making them wobble like jelly and then, in a fit of sudden horniness, slapped it - softly, as she didn’t want to destroy Caravia with the shockwave, but hard enough to still kill some of the punier Caravians with the sound. Then, giggling one last time, she walked away from the Trinian continent, shaking her booty with purpose, her hips swinging and her cheeks jiggling like no tomorrow. 


*BROOOOOOOMMMMMM… BROOOOOMMMM… BOOOMMM…* 


Thus did Milan Maobu make her way back to where she'd arrived, crushing many more continents and killing hundreds of billions more - but the Caravians no longer cared, and to be fair neither did most of the survivors: they had all fallen under her spell. Once she got there, she turned and waved goodbye to the world. “Bye-bye, little ones! This was brief but fun. See you!” And then, in a flash blinding white, she vanished, leaving the survivors to try and deal with what they’d gone through. In her short stroll through Eden, the Great Mother had crushed no less than 10 continents and destroyed a myriad more with quake and wave, alongside many hundreds of smaller islands. She had exterminated more than 20 different civilizations and killed almost a trillion humans - a trillion souls, young and old, faithful and doubtful, willing and unwilling, brave and scared, a trillion hopes and dreams, all turned to paste under the selfish gait of a beautiful titaness…


But she had spared Caravia!


Alma looked around her all-but-devastated home. The Rainbow City was in an awful state: one out of every three buildings had been destroyed, and one out of every five citizens killed. The opalescent border walls had collapsed, and so had the Grand Basilica and most of the fine palaces. The harbor was choked by the Colossus’ bronze wreckage, and the countryside furrowed by cracks and canyons, some deep enough that magma could be seen at the bottom… but they were alive. The city’s flame was alive - no, it burned brighter than ever, for the Caravians had known the Goddess’ love and lived to tell the tale.


“Alright, everyone, gather up!” - yelled the priestess, now the city’s ruler in all but name. “You folks, go and bring as much food as you can from the warehouses! You three, form a party and tend to the wounded! And you, take a group and clear away the corpses! Hurry up, people, we have much to do - and only fifty years to do it!



---