- Text Size +

---



Milan towered over the world, inescapably vast, looking down at it with a gentle yet mischievous smile. The Edenians looked up at her in turn, craning their necks until they were sore, completely and utterly astonished. How else could they look upon the Goddess herself, the one whom each and every one of them had worshiped from birth? Many thought her a mirage at first, an illusion born of feverish imagination or collective hysteria - but no, she was real. Their brains might have tried to deny it, if only to hold on to what little they knew about the workings of the world - but their bodies, flush with sudden desire, couldn't be fooled. She was real, she was here, and she was even bigger and more beautiful than the stories had told, even greater than most imaginative of them would have dared to dream. She was… heavenly. Divine and overwhelming, so enormous that she completely filled the humans’ struggling minds, leaving space for nothing else. Only now, seeing her for the first time, did they truly understand just how perfect she was - and just how small and insignificant they themselves were.


The Goddess was beyond words, beyond terms like “gigantic”, “colossal” or “gargantuan”. She was planetary in size, and the Edenians completely lacked the means to measure her or to even comprehend her as a whole. The sacred texts told of her size, they used feeble numbers and figures to try and encompass her gargantuan scale: 10 thousand miles, 3400 leagues, 1350 yojana, 50 thousand kapi… but it was pointless, meaningless. Mankind had no frame of reference for her - she simply dwarfed everything. She dwarfed the sky, the lands, the very world she had created. The boundless oceans seemed like puddles next to her immensity, the continents naught but shapeless stains of green and brown. The forests were moss to her, the mountains gravel, and the clouds mere scraps of cotton. The great nations of mankind seemed like buttons, their cities like delicate jewels, small as pinheads… and the humans themselves? They were nothing. Less than nothing. To her, humans were even smaller than the smallest of bacteria - so small that, were it not for her divine sight, they would’ve been completely invisible to her!


The entire continent of Ruzzio had been erased under Milan’s feet when she’d appeared, 3 and a half billion souls gone in a second. But the world hadn’t even noticed, as the Goddess commanded all attention. Ruzzio’s neighboring lands, broken and terrified, couldn’t even see the Goddess’ entire body, no matter how much their inhabitants strained themselves: they tried and failed to look past her ankles, or her knees, or her ballsack, or to catch a glimpse of her face through her enormous cleavage. Caravia, however, had a privileged view, and so its citizens beheld the Great Mother in all her majesty. Had they been able to think straight, they may have noticed how even her pinky toes rose five times the height of the thin, white thread of clouds which coalesced above the horizon, and ten times the height of Mt. Gálvez, the tallest mountain in the whole of Eden. They may have noticed the way her soles sunk into the rock as if it was wet clay, molding and reshaping it with her weight, raising new chains of jagged mountains which now ridged her lovely feet, or the way burning cracks and canyons were spreading all around her in a sort of volcanic spiderweb. They may have noticed the way everything below her knees seemed distant and hazy, and everything above them as clear as the moon at night - for that part of her body went past Eden’s atmosphere, into the aetheric heights which no airship had ever managed to explore. They could have measured, triangulated and compared, noticing how her nipples were thrice as wide as Caravia itself, her breasts the size of moons and her thighs big enough to crush continents under their girth. They could’ve noticed all that, but they didn’t. They were just too stunned… and too enraptured by her beauty.


Because that was the second most striking thing about her, of course: Milan was simply ravishing. Hers was a mature, sensuous and excessive beauty, one which sent the humans’ heart aflutter and put their libidos through the roof. She looked very much like a human woman, though an exceedingly strong and beautiful one: tall, broad, muscular, plump and extremely curvy. Her skin was light, creamy and marvelously smooth, dotted by galaxies of freckles; her hair was long, black and silky, sprinkled about with a few pale strands and tied up in a ponytail; and her gray, heavy-lidded eyes flecked with gold and purple. Her eyebrows were thick and sharp, her lashes long and winged, and her lips pouty and luscious. She had beautiful features, round and somewhat chubby, with charming smile lines and a sort of feline grace - in fact, the only outward mark of her inhumanity were her ears, long and pointed like those of a cat.


Her body, meanwhile, was just as stunning. She had arrived in full, naked glory, proudly displaying it for all to see, and the humans simply couldn’t get enough of it - they were enthralled by her curves, her lines and her unashamed, wondrous womanhood, their animal minds short-circuiting with unmitigated lust. To start with, her tits were enormous, each twice as large as her head, massive and heaving - they rose and fell as she breathed, sagging under their own weight, her areolas bumpy and her nipples hard in the cold of the aetheric reaches. Her pear-shaped waist was soft and inviting, made even prettier by two adorable love-handles; and her limbs were thick and muscular, her milky thighs being specially beefy: as wide as tree trunks, as soft as velvet, and strong enough to crack a planet in two. Her hands and feet, in contrast, were petite and elegant, her long and manicured nails painted an eye-catching blue. Her hips were almost twice as broad as her shoulders, and her ass was straight-up breathtaking, a huge and perfect apple of sheer sexuality, as enticing as the proverbial fruit of sin. Last but not least was her meaty, throbbing cock, a thick rod of power which reached down to her mid-thighs, and whose earth-shattering might was apparent even at half chub. This massive member was but another sign of her divine nature, for who else but Milan could have packed such an impressive schlong in such an undeniably feminine way? 


The Goddess was horny as hell - that much was clear to the humans, not just by growing erection or her already rock-hard nipples, but by the sounds she made. She was both landscape and soundscape, and she greedily demanded the Edenians’ every sense. Her breathing, deep and heavy, was like the bellows of divinity - with every breath she exhaled great storm clouds as if they were smoke from a cigarette, clouds which, crackling with lightning, made her seem like some sort of cosmic dragon. Her heartbeat, quick and fluttery, was like a drum from the depths of the earth, rippling outwards from her body. Eden groaned and cracked under her feet, tortured, struggling and failing to hold up her unfathomable weight - every second more fissures opened and more mountains rose around her, just as her arousal caused goosebumps to appear on her arms, thighs and areolas. She exuded desire, and the humans returned it in full: a trillion cocks stood at attention, a trillion pussies welled with honey. Hers was a beauty which went beyond any thought of preference or sexuality: everyone agreed that she was hot as hell.


Lust wasn’t the only thing the humans felt, though. There was joy, for the Goddess had finally blessed them with her presence, and nervous euphoria, for some still couldn’t quite believe their luck. There was religious ecstasy of every kind, there was thoughtless praise and wordless prayer, there were daydreams, some pious, others featuring every obscene act in mortal imagination… and there was fear, growing and stifling, for many had begun to realize they were about to die.


Alma noticed fear spreading through her congregation  - Milan hadn’t even moved, and already there were hundreds of Caravians debasing themselves, begging and crying for mercy. Others ran around like headless chickens, or futilely tried to hide from her gaze. Alma was scandalized - where was their faith? Were they trying to escape their blessed deaths? Why even try, when Milan’s soles were each as large as an empire? But even she found it hard not to be scared when the Goddess finally moved. First she moaned, a heart-stopping sound which, were she not a deity, would have taken hours to reach Caravia. But a deity she was, and she wished otherwise, and so her moan reached the Caravians’ mortal ears in little more than a minute. They saw it coming, a great wave of sound which, like a sandstorm, shook everything as it passed… and it hit the city like an explosion: walls shook, windows shattered, tiles fell from roofs, and the people fell to the ground in pained, deafened shock. All from a simple moan… a sound so loaded with lust that, even in pain, many Caravians tried to jerk off to it.


Then the Goddess bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, her expression one of complete and utter superiority, of love, tenderness and arrogance in equal parts. I own you - it seemed to say - and you are mine to do whatever I want with.


And then Milan spoke at last. Her lips moved in silence, and the humans knew to brace for the incoming sound. Nothing, however, could have prepared them for the power of her voice. It was a roar of destruction, deep and unintelligible yet undeniably beautiful, a song of Armageddon. Caravia was lucky, as it lay more than 30 thousand miles away from the Goddess - those cities closer to her bore the full brunt of her voice. It tore through them, tearing them apart, toppling walls and towers indiscriminately, and tossing the people around like ragdolls. Some bled and writhed from internal wounds, the vibrations beating on them like a thousand fists, others died, unable to withstand it… but all those who survived heard the Goddess as clearly as if she’d spoken into their minds, for she was undeniable - no deafened ear would be spared from her voice. They heard her as she truly sounded, her voice husky, soft and kind, dripping with desire, seductive by its very nature.


“Hello, little ones! It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” - she said, her tone breathy, horny and casual, tinged both with love and with incipient cruelty. “How have y'all been? Have you been good little children? I hope you have, and I hope you have lived your lives to the fullest… because now it’s mommy’s time to have fun~”


Alma had at some point fallen to the ground. She bit her arm, trying both to quell the flame of her desire and to escape from the grasp of terror, and looked into the Great Mother’s face as she spoke, tears of fear and happiness streaming down her face, marveling at the cruel mundanity of her voice, at the way it made it clear she didn’t care one bit about how many people she killed, even by speaking… and marveling at herself, too, for she knew this had only increased love she felt for the Goddess. The priestess had learned a new fact of existence: everyone was a sub for Milan, herself included. 


“My daughters are out, my wife’s at work, and I’ve got the whole evening to myself” - continued the titaness, laying one hand on her massive hips and idly caressing her cock with the other, now almost fully erect. “So we’ll have plenty of time to play. Just remember, though… I play rough~” Then she giggled, a childish laugh that made every human’s heart aflutter with its sheer allure. “Alright, enough chit-chat. I’m gonna start walking now, little ones, so… yeah. Prepare to be squished!~”


And without further ado, the Goddess took her first step upon the world.



---