- Text Size +


One of the girls had called it “tiny musical chairs.” Jeremy thought that was an uncreative name for an uncreative and frankly unfair game that seemed to involve nothing more than six gigantic women taking turns sitting on a chair. The same chair he’d already been occupying before they even arrived at the pool. And there wasn’t even music playing! What a stupid thing to call this torture… They weren’t even supposed to be here, since the pool was officially to be closed to normal sized people today. Just ridiculous.

*Thud!*

Another humongous, dark-skinned ass came down and crushed him into the seat. Through the soft ceiling of flesh he heard muffled, feminine laughter. Then the mass shifted slightly, grinding him into the hard chair. He hoped she’d stand up soon, but it seemed unlikely. The rules of the game weren’t clear to him, all he knew was that they seemed to be determined to take turns crashing into him until he ended up stuck to their skin, at which point that girl earned a “point.” It seemed that he wasn't expected to be an equal competitor in the game, since he wasn't given a single chance to do more than get squished over and over. He was merely a toy to be played with, a pawn in a game that was far too big for him to engage it. Now all he could do was survive until the huge ladies got bored of playing.

He wasn’t even sure who had sat on him this time; it had become hard to keep track of the girls once they began competing and arguing over who’d get to sit on him next. They rarely bothered to even check on him anymore except when he got stuck to one of their smooth wet backsides, so he had to differentiate them by their clothes, or by how heavy they were when they sat on him.

Red-shirt girl had been the first to suggest the “game,” and always seemed the most impatient to have a rematch. She’d saved him from suffocating beneath her friends more than a few times, only to immediately drop right on top of him before he’d had a chance to recover.

Sunglasses girl kept commenting on how small and helpless he was, which did nothing to ease the humiliation he felt over being turned into a living toy for several young women. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Gold-bikini girl seemed to be especially enjoying herself, and would give Jeremy a glimpse of her pretty smile every time she sat down. Then she’d bounce around and laugh to herself as the chair creaked beneath her, before one of the other ladies made her get up.

Purple-thong girl was second worst. It was a cruel habit of hers to spread her ass cheeks wide apart before she sat down, as she tried to get Jeremy stuck to as close to her butthole as possible. And with only her skimpy bikini to separate him, he was getting closer and closer every time she tried…

Yet despite all that, none of them compared to the pink hat girl, Nicole. It was easy to tell whenever she sat on him because she was, to put it simply, the biggest and the heaviest of them all. The chair groaned whenever she set her weight down, and to Jeremy it felt like being caught under a soft fleshy bulldozer made of jello. Every time she stood back up he’d go with her, stuck to that fat round ass like a little sticker, and they’d all laugh as he jiggled in place. Every time.

Whoever had sat on Jeremy began to stand. He didn’t stay stuck long this time, and fell back to the chair. He was so sore and exhausted, he could barely move. Yet another shadow, huge and imposing, loomed overhead… It was Nicole, already in position for her turn. Her gargantuan ass, thong nowhere to be seen, wobbled into place overhead. For just a moment she twisted around and, to Jeremy’s disbelief, blew him a kiss. The other girls giggled as Nicole began to fall backwards. Maybe if he was lucky the chair would break, and they'd get bored of this... Otherwise he'd be crushed under the monumental, jiggling weight of this gigantic clutz.

*THUD!*

The chair shook violently, but, sadly, remained intact, forcing Jeremy to remain crushed in place for a humiliating eternity. When Nicole finally rose back into the air, he (of course) went with her, plastered to her jiggling skin like a little unhappy passenger. He heard one of the girls laugh, "Another point for Nicole! Let's do best three out of five!" Then a chorus of giggling female agreement.

Jeremy hated this game.


Chapter End Notes:

This story was requested by a patron of mine, and was released to all patrons before the public!