- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. 

I married a Sizechanger: meet the Smith's

Steve eyed the Smiths with a weary eye. Despite the fact he was married to a Sizechanger, sizechangers he didn't know made him nervous. He decided to engage in small talk.

"Deborah tells me you travel a lot in this world."

"That's right." Roy Smith replied.

"We go all over the place with our mini house." Sara Smith added.

"Mini house? You shrank a whole house?" Steve asked.

"Why not? It's the size of a dollhouse. So it fits easily in our car. And it has all the comforts of home so we don't need motel rooms."  Sara pointed out.

"But such a house would be without power or plumbing." Steve protested.

"Nonsense we have a generator and a self contained plumbing system." Ms. Smith shot back.

"Just find the concept of shrinking a whole house bizarre." Steve commented.

"Think that's bizarre? I know I sizechanger named Rita Size who uses a shrunken house as an earring." Sara replied.

"Rumour has it, that she has a tiny human living in there." Roy added.

"Can we talk about other than that slut?" Deborah suggested.

 

"I know. We had an adventure with our mini house a while back."

"Oh what happened?" Deborah asked.

"You know the old rule about leaving a normal size guard when you spend a night in a mini house?"

"Oh course." Deborah replied.

"Um I never heard of it." Steve muttered.

"It's covered in the book "Sizechanger travel tips." Deborah explained.

"Anyway on a recent trip, we decided not to obey it. For a few nights every thing went well. Then one night things went wrong."

"When we went to bed, we were in the backseat of our car. When we woke up, the mini house was no longer in the car. Instead it was on the shelf in someone's bedroom."

"Someone not only stole your car, but moved the house while you were inside of it. And you didn't even wake up?" Steve asked.

"We are sound sleepers." Sara replied.

"After a few moments a young human woman came into the room. She was about 5'6" with dark hair. Her skin was pale. She was surprised to see two three inch tall people standing in front of the house.

"What the? Who are you?" She asked us.

"We are the Smith's. Why did you take our mini home?" Roy asked.

"And what did you do to our car?" Sara asked.

"If you mean the car I hot wired. It's in my possession. This is so cool. I've always dreamt of having tiny people as pets."

"We are Sizechangers not pets." We told her.

"Your pets if I say you are. And from now on call me goddess Kelly."

"We then jumped off the shelf growing as we did so. You should have seen her face as we grew to normal height."

"How did you do that?" Kelly asked us.

"We are sizechangers." Roy told her.

"Now where is our car?" Sara asked her.

"I'll never tell you."

"Since you love our mini home so much, why don't you go inside?"

We then shrank her until she was three inches tall.

"Turns out your not a real goddess after all." Sara replied.

"All right! I'll show you where it is. Just restore me." Kelly begged us.

We then enlarged her until she was three feet tall.

"Hey! Restore me all the way."

"Not until you show us where our car is."

"Sigh! Follow me."

She then led us to some woods behind the house. There was our car hidden behind some trees.

"There's your car. Please restore me." Kelly begged.

"All right. But steal our car again, and we'll leave you shrunk for life." Roy threatens Kelly.

"We restored her to her full height and then drove off. We haven't seen her since." Sara explained.

"Aren't you worked that Kelly will tell people about you?" Steve asked.

"Tell them what? That she steals cars and was shrunk?" Sara replied.

"They would jail her for her crimes and not believe her size change stories." Roy added.

"Guess you have a point." Steve admitted.

 

The end for now