[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary: Unexpectedly thrust into a situation leaving him at a fraction of his size in his kouhai's house, Sakurai Shinichi comes to realize the Hana isn't the only difficult girl to deal with in her family.

Rated: X
Categories: Maternal, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Mature (40-49), Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Vore, Incest, Mouth Play, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 35428 Read: 20806
Published: December 14 2022 Updated: October 10 2023

1. An Annoying Misunderstanding by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9830 words)

[2022/12/13]

Thanks to it being a plot in one of her soap operas, Tsuki misunderstands Sakurai’s intentions when she noticed the shrinking device he had brought over.  Thinking she could, like in the show, use this opportunity to dissuade him from pursuing her in the future, she secretly uses the device on him, but before she can catch him in an inappropriate act, her daughter, Hana, comes home, making her panic.  Needing to keep what she had done hidden, she has to endure becoming much closer to the boy she wants to become her son-in-law.

Though I like the character interactions in Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai, my favorites are Hana's mother and little sister, Tsuki and Yanagi.  I plan on making this a multi-part series involving both of them in the future, but for now, it's all about Tsuki!


Tags: Milf, 'Unaware', Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Breast Smothering




2. Veiled Intentions by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (8355 words)

[2023/04/11]

Escaping from the mother of his annoying yet endearing kouhai, Shinichi is picked up by Hana’s youngest sibling, Yanagi.  While she agreed to give him to her big sister, the mischievous instigator first wants to have some fun with him before she does… and from what she’s said so far, the young girl is far more used to handling shrunken men than her mother!

Yeah, Yanagi is just so much fun to write.  I had intended to include more in this installment of the story, but well...  I guess this just means there will be more Yanagi than I originally intended, which is a win-win, right?  Still, this is only a taste of what she has in store for Shinichi :D

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Full-Tour Vore, Clothing Entrapment, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering




3. Lost in the Willows by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (9287 words)

[2023/06/13]

Claiming Shinichi for a day after beating him in their game, it had been a while since Yanagi had played with someone as entertaining as him.  None of the boys or teachers from her school are that fun to play with anymore, and Shinichi’s innocent reactions are so adorable.  However, the more she plays with him, the further she wants to take things.  Just how far is she willing to go?

Cutting it really close this month, I usually have a day or two to take my mind off a poll story before reviewing it for spelling and grammar mistakes before posting it ^^;
May's been a pretty busy month for me, so here's hopefully June will let me breathe a bi-- huh?  What's that?  Lostbelt 6 is going to drop sometime soonish in FGO?  And in its entirety its roughly 580k words long?
...Guess I'll just die that lol
But seriously, it was fun to finally finish the solo Yanagi part of this series.  If I can follow the roadmap I have planned out accurately, there'll still be another three parts to this before it's over, so I hope everyone is enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

Tags: Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Odor, Conditioning, Breast Smothering, Implied Incest, Breast Feeding, Anal Insertion, Mind Break, Masturbation



4. A Moonlit Flowerbed by NRawkGTS [Reviews - 0] (7956 words)

[2023/10/10]

Tsuki didn’t know how she allowed things to come to this.  Sitting in her bathtub with her youngest daughter and the shrunken, not-yet boyfriend of her eldest daughter.  Yanagi had hidden the fact that she had Shinichi all day while she worriedly looked for him.  She had to change Shinichi back to normal, she had to get him again from Yanagi, and she wanted to apologize for the whole situation… but seeing how Yanagi controlled and spoke to him aroused her curiosity and imagination.  She needed to get control of the situation again, needed to get him back… t-to protect her daughter from the tiny, young man’s boundless lust of course!
However, Yanagi had her own plans now that she had a toy she didn’t want to let go of.

Coming right down to the wire with this one!  After what happened to my second account over on DeviantArt, I've started to fear for my content and have had to look into a few things.  Still, kinda wish the DA mods would have just struck down my account before I started trying to make 31 captions for October, it would have given me a bit more time to get this done lol ^^;

Tags: Milf Giantess, Young Giantess, Teasing, Clothing Entrapment, Unbirth, Conditioning, Breast, Mother/Daughter Incest, Butt, Insertion, Vore, Masturbation, Mind Break