- Text Size +

Monika walked towards Timmy, grabbing the shoe from his hand. She slid it back on her foot, along with its mate. She walked out of the room, then back to her car and left.

Timmy was still kneeling on the floor, grasping his head in his hands, recoiling in horror from what just happened. Monika had been nothing but nice to him, and now he'd gone and ruined it by being such a pervert. He would never be able to look her in the eye again. Any encounter they'd have from hereon out would be beyond awkward. And what if his mom found out? Timmy's thoughts continued spiraling, making the boy sick to his stomach in angst.

Timmy took a much needed nap. He awoke later that afternoon, and went downstairs to grab a bottle of water. His mom was sitting at the kitchen table, doing something work related on her iPad.

"Hey Timmy."

"Hey Mom."

"Did you and Monika have fun? Isn't she just the sweetest?"

"Yeah... she is..."

Timmy's voice creaked. He grabbed his water and went back to his room.

***

Monika made regular visits to tidy up the house throughout the next week. She never made mention of the incident to Timmy, nor to anyone else. She continued to make small talk with the boy and his mother as if nothing had ever happened. Each and every one of these incidents made Timmy squirm.

On one particular evening, while his mom was away buying groceries, Timmy was sitting on the couch of the living room, watching a World Cup match between the Netherlands and Croatia when he heard Monika approaching. She was wearing a pair of black, close-toed pumps. They made the colossal lady even taller, and made a lot of noise when she walked. Timmy began sweating upon hearing her.

Monika strolled into the living room. She smiled and waved at Timmy.

"Hallo Little Timmy! I will be cleaning a bit in here, I hope I am not bothering you."

"No, you're fine."

Timmy tried to focus on the TV, but this was made difficult by the sound of Monika's heels click clacking about. He was absorbed in the match, when Monika suddenly sat down next to him. Again, uncomfortably close, with seemingly no regard for personal space.

"Ah, do you like the Fußball Little Timmy?"

"Uh, yeah, it's pretty interesting."

Monika stretched both her arms out behind her, making Little Timmy feel trapped. She was wearing a black dress and white undershirt, both of which were sleeveless. As a result, Timmy could ever so faintly smell the musk wafting from Monika's shaven underarm.

"Ja, Little Timmy, I used to play very much the Fußball. It has been a very long time though!"

Monika let out her usual heavy laugh, lowering her arm around Timmy's shoulder, pulling the boy even closer.

"This World Cup was so disappointing! I was so sad when Germany was knocked out. I even got a new pedicure for it and everything!"

Monika kicked off one of her pumps, showing Timmy her foot for the second time. Each of her toes was painted either black, red, or gold. She flexed and wriggled her formidable toes, now freed from the confine of the shoe.

"Isn't it pretty Little Timmy?"

Timmy stared at Monika's writhing toes for several seconds before giving his response. God they were so amazing. So big, so beautiful. Imagine worshiping them, being tread upon by them, being-

"Uh, yeah. It's nice."

"Danke schön Little Timmy!"

Monika patted him on the head and returned her foot to her shoe.

"Too bad I'll have to get it changed now!"

Monika stood up and got back to work.

***

On one Saturday, which happened to be Monika's off day, Timmy was sitting on the living room couch when his mother called for him. He got up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, Timmy. I need you to do me a favor. Monika left this here yesterday."

Timmy's mom held up a small blue earring.

"I'm a bit busy at the moment, could you run it down to her apartment for me? Her address should be in the GPS already. She lives in room 204."

Timmy cringed on the inside, but agreed. He took the earring and went to his car. He followed the directions on the GPS until he arrived at Monika's apartment complex. He got out and began looking for her room, beginning to regret coming more and more with each step.

Timmy located room 204 and gave it a solid knock.

"Hallo, who ist it?"

Yep. This was it.

"Uh, it's me, Timmy."

"Ah, Little Timmy! Come in!"

Timmy opened the door hesitantly. He walked inside and shut it behind him. Monika was sitting on her couch, watching a foreign movie or television show. She was wearing a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. It was sunny out, but Monika had the blinds drawn and the lights off, most of the light coming from the television.

"What ist your reason for visitng, Little Timmy? Did you miss me that much?"

"Um, my mom said that you left this at our house."

Timmy pulled the earring out of his pocket. Monika's eyes lit up.

"Ah, yes, that ist mine! Danke schön!"

Monika reached out her hand to Timmy. He walked up to her and laid the earring in her hand, before turning around to leave.

"Ah, Little Timmy, what ist the rush? Come here."

Monika patted the seat next to her on the couch. Timmy had better manners than to simply walk out on her, so he turned around again and sat on the far edge of the couch from Monika.

"Haha, Little Timmy, I might be big, but I am not going to eat you! Come a little closer!"

Cringing on the inside, Timmy scooted over.

"This is one of my favorite movies Little Timmy. It is a very funny film made in Österreich."

Timmy had no idea what in the hell an "Österreich" was, and didn't bother asking. He tried watching with her, but couldn't really get much out of it due to the language barrier.

"Sorry, Monika. I don't speak German, I can't really tell what's going on."

"Oh, Little Timmy, that ist no problem! You see Little Timmy, German and English, they are actually very similar. For example, most vords in English that have a 't' in them, in German they will have an 's' there instead. For example, 'water.' In German, es ist 'Wasser.' Or 'white.' In German, it ist 'Weiß.' Or my favorite,"

Monika tuned around towards Timmy and lifted up her thick legs, planting her big bare feet right in his lap.

" the English word 'foot,' in German, es ist 'Fuß!'"

Timmy was so shocked, he didn't know how to respond. He was brought back to his senses when the vinegary smell wafting from Monika's feet hit his nostrils. He jumped up, Monika's feet falling down where he was sitting.

"What is wrong, Little Timmy?"

Timmy's face was beat red, and tears were forming at the corner of his eyes. It had all become too much.

"I'm sorry Monika, I'm so sorry!"

Timmy was now full on sobbing, tears rolling down his pink cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being such a creep! Please forgive me!"

Monika stood up as well, and hugged the boy tightly, burying his face in her bosom.

"Oh, Little Timmy, mein Schatz. Do ntt cry, I am not mad at you."

Timmy cocked his head up, looking into Monika's nurturing, motherly eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. Boys at your age have all sorts of interests, it ist nothing to be ashamed of. You could have just told me, you know. I'm happy to help you with your urges, it ist healthy. Here, sit back down."

Monika and Timmy sat back down on the couch, both at opposite ends. Monika turned sideways, lying down and plopping her feet back down in Timmy's lap.

"My feet are hurting me from tending to houses all day. I could sure use a massage from my Little Timmy!"

Monika winked at the boy, reddening his face further. He stared at the massive peds lying against his thighs. They were closer to him than ever, allowing Timmy to truly marvel at their size. She'd gotten her pedicure fixed. Now each toe was black, which contrasted beautifully with her fair skin. The smell was intense.

"Well, what are you waiting for Little Timmy?"

Monika began wriggling and flexing her long toes.

"Aren't you going to give Ms. Monika's poor aching Füße a nice relaxing massage?"

Timmy slowly brought his hands down, each grabbing onto one of Monika's soles. Her feet were covered in a thin layer of sweat, and they were very warm. Timmy's small hands made them look even bigger.

Timmy began to rub his thumbs into Monika's thick sole. He caressed Monika's feet up and down. Just laying his hands on them was intensely erotic. He especially liked playing with her toes, running his fingers between them, pushing and pulling them back and forth.

"Mmmm, little Timmy, you are good at this!"

Timmy kept playing with Monika's feet for a while, feeling like the luckiest man on Earth. 

"Ok Little Timmy, stop. Stand up."

"Yes Monika."

Timmy did as instructed. There was something extremely sexy about hearing Monika give him a stern command. Of course, he had a tent in his pants the size of an Aztec pyramid, but something told him Monika wouldn't mind.

Monika shifted her position on the couch. She laid on her back, propping her feet up on the arm of the couch, ankles crossed.

"Get on your knees and continue."

"Yes Monika."

Timmy walked to the edge of the couch and got on his knees, his face now level with Monika's soles. The smell hit him immediately. This was the closest he'd been to them, and man did they smell strong. He got back to fondling them.

"Do you like the smell, Little Timmy? I decided not to wash them all week, just for you."

"Yes Monika."

"Haha, Little Timmy likes my stinky Füße! You really are a little pervert no?"

Monika bent her foot forward, squeezing Timmy's nose with her strong toes. Timmy let out a moan as his sense of smell was completely assaulted. It was wonderful.

Monika scooted forward, placing both of her meaty soles on Timmy face, enveloping it completely.

"Ah, Little Timmy, your face makes such a good rest for my feet. So warm, and I like feeling your breath between my toes."

Timmy couldn't really say anything. He placed his hands on the tops of Monika's feet, caressing the smooth skin and pushing her soles harder against his face as he huffed and puffed, trying to savor the heat and scent.

Monika took out her phone and silently snapped a picture of her pedicured feet resting on the boy's head. She put her phone away and removed one foot from Timmy's face. She pointed her toes forward and gently plunged her big and second toe into the boy's mouth. Timmy immediately began to suck on them, running his tongue over and between the bulbous digits, loving the difference in texture between the skin and nail.

"Mmm, you are great at sucking toes Little Timmy. I love how your warm tongue feels in between them."

Monika enjoyed having her toes sucked for a while, before removing her feet from Timmy's mouth and face.

"Get up and come here."

Timmy did as told, getting up and walking over to Monika's head. The lady reached for Timmy's crotch, unzipping his shorts. She then finagled with the fold in his boxers, until she freed his hard dick.

Timmy's cock bounced in front of the woman's face, who smiled at it.

"Sit back down over there."

Monika pointed to the other side of the couch. Timmy sat there, his erection now pointing straight up.

Monika immediately shoved one foot back in Timmy's mouth. She began stroking his cock with the other, causing him to shiver. Her warm foot felt so, so good on his member, especially with the perspiration. Timmy sucked Monika's toes excitedly as she stroked his dick with her foot.

Monika did this for a while, before pressing her sole against Timmy's shaft, squeezing the head of his cock with her powerful toes. Almost immediately after doing this, Timmy came. And boy did he come. His cock became a virile volcano, shooting semen all over Monika's toes, hisself, the surrounding furniture. He moaned loudly, though the toes in him mouth muffled them. He jerked around in pleasure.

Easily the best orgasm of his life.

Timmy closed his eyes and leaned back. He sat like this for a while, before leaning up again.

"T-thank you so, so much..."

He was still shaking, out of breath, and exhausted.

"Ah, it ist no problem Little Timmy! It was very nice having you worship my feet!

Monika was in the process of wiping cum off her toes with a tissue.

"I need to get going soon, or my mom will start to worry."

"Oh, that's all right Little Timmy, you can go."

Timmy tucked his pecker back in, zipped up, and stood. Monika stood up after him. She bent down and planted a kiss on the boy's lips. It wasn't a full out "kiss" kiss, like the kind two lovers might share, but it was a bit long for a simple peck on the lips.

"Come back here next week. Same time. Same day. This is not a request, es ist a command. Understood?"

"Yes Monika."

Timmy went home.

***

Later that night, when Timmy was getting ready for bed, he got a text. He saw that it was from Monika, and opened it. 

It was the picture she'd taken earlier.