- Text Size +

Monika's ride showed up and she climbed into the backseat. She gave her instructions to the driver and was delivered promptly to the destination. It was a small Italian restaurant. She walked inside, the smell of the food hitting her and Timmy's noses immediately. An ambiance of soft music, clattering plates, and chatting patrons enveloped the establishment.

Monika walked up to the lady at the front counter and booked a table for one. The restaurant was only moderately busy, and Monika was taken to her seat without having to wait. She followed behind the young waitress, who was walking a bit too fast to be followed comfortably. Monika sat at her table, opened her menu, and ordered her food. Timmy couldn't understand anything.

While waiting for her meal, Monika carefully opened the cage on her necklace, depositing Timmy into her hand, and then onto the table before her. She had her elbows on the table, head in her palms, grinning down at the boy. She kicked her feet back and forth under the table excitedly.

"Monika, what are you doing? Aren't people going to see?"

"Ah, no one is looking at us darling! Besides what would they do?"

Timmy was nervous of potential onlookers the entire meal.

"Are you hungry Little Timmy? The food should be here soon."

"Well, I guess I could eat. Especially since you hogged all the popcorn earlier."

"Hey!"

Monika said out loud, pinning Timmy against the table with her finger.

"Hey, stop that! It was just a joke!"

Monika then covered Timmy with her palm, completely surrounding him with darkness. The waitress had returned with Monika's drink and food.

"Danke Schön!"

The waitress nodded at Monika and went on. Monika retracted her hand, giving Timmy back his sight. On the table before him was a plate. A plate full of... something. It looked like a big mess of sauce and other ingredients. It smelled pretty good, though.

"What is this stuff?"

Monika replied with the name of some Italian dish Timmy had never heard of, and one he certainly couldn't pronounce.

"Uh-huh..."

Monika placed a napkin in front of her plate and put a small piece of the dish on it. Timmy grabbed a hold and took a bite. It was surprisingly good. Not something he'd eat often, but still pretty decent.

"Hey, this isn't bad."

"I know right? I knew you would enjoy it Darling!"

Monika swallowed a chunk of the food and downed it with a swig of red wine. It was fascinating for Timmy to watch her long, strong neck swallow chunks of food as large as him. 

Timmy found it better to not dwell on this.

"Mmmm, this wine is delicious!"

Monika downed her glass, asking the waiter for another, and then another.

"Uh, Monika, should you really be drinking so much?"

"Ah, hush Little Timmy. I know my tolerance."

Timmy cocked his head back down and kept eating. Monika, meanwhile, started to devour her food quickly, while little regard for table manners. She finished her plate and downed her wine, letting out a very unladylike burp in the process.

"Monika! People are gonna look."

"You know what you little schtinker?"

Monika said out loud as she stood up and pick Timmy up in her fist. Their waitress was nearby. Monika told her she was going to the bathroom, before walking away from her table into the ladies' room. She wnt into a stall and brought her arm behind her back, hoisting up her dress. She peeled back her thong and placed Timmy between her cheeks, before letting go. The black thong now held Timmy firmly in place.

"How do you like that, huh? If you want to be so critical!"

"Ugh, Monika, what the fuck. You're drunk. Please go home."

"Vhat was that little man? I cannot hear you from up here."

Monika said as she slapped each of her ass cheeks, rocking Timmy back and forth. She strutted out of the bathroom, paid for her meal, and left. It was begging to get dark out, and Monika drunkenly called an Uber. It arrived and she got in the backseat, slurring her words as she gave directions to the driver.

"Oh Jesus, another drunkard."

The young man muttered to himself in an Irish accent.

"Hey, watch it! I schpeak English too you know!"

The driver said nothing, being visibly shook. He drove for a while as Monika slouched back in her seat, rubbing her full belly. About halfway through the trip, Monika unleashed a mean fart out of nowhere. It was loud and muffled from the seat.

"What the fuck, lady, you couldn't have waited until you got home?"

The driver said as he fanned the air in front of his nose.

"Maybe you should not have insulted me!"

But as bad as it was for the driver, it was much, much worse for the shrunken boy in Monika's underwear. This was not Timmy's first time being assaulted by Monika's gas, though, so Timmy was kind of used to it. Kind of.

Monika popped off her flats and kicked her bare feet up on the compartment between the two front seats.

"Ah, meine Füße are so tired! I need to get Little Timmy to massage them for me."

"Ugh, what the fuck are you doing? Please don't put your stinking feet up here! And who the hell is Timmy?"

"He is my boyfriend and he is way, way, way cuter than you!"

Boyfriend? Timmy's ears perked up. He figured it was probably just the alcohol speaking.

The car arrived at the hotel. Monika put her shoes back on and left, slamming the door behind her. Had she not been so inebriated, she would have left one more scathing review.

Monika stumbled back to her hotel room, kicked her shoes off, and plopped herself down on the bed. Within moments, she fell asleep. Timmy was still trapped in her underwear, and would prefer not to spend the night here, for various reasons. It took some work, but he managed to free himself from Monika's cruel oven, hopping onto the bed.

Timmy took a step back to look at Monika's giant sleeping form. She was snoring like a farm animal, truly out cold. He walked down her legs until he made it to her feet. She'd worked up quite a sweat from the day's activites, and her peds were coated with a thin layer of sweat. A mature scent and heat pulsed off them as well.

Timmy ran his fingers across Monika's sweaty soles as he pressed his face against the skin, inhaling deeply. Before long, he blew his load on her toes. He wiped it away with the bedsheet before lying his back against her high arches. Then, he too fell alseep.