- Text Size +

The next morning, Timmy was awoken by sunlight pouring in from the windows. Monika wasn't there. Timmy hadn't heard her say that she'd be going out, so this came as a surprise.

Timmy decided to use this opportunity to do a little exploring, as much exploring as he could do at his size at least. He jumped onto the bed, the imprint of Monika's body still visible. He walked along the Monika-shaped indent in the bed, sniffing that familiar smell he loved so. It wasn't as good as the real deal, but it would do. 

Timmy peered over the edge. For him it was far, very far. The thought of getting down there seemed ridiculous, but Timmy's better judgment was perverted by the brown flats lying next to the bed. Surely there was someway he could get down, right?

Monika was a rather active sleeper, and didn't particularly care about keeping her bed made in the morning. As a result, one of the sheets had a corner touching the ground. Timmy debated with himself whether or not he was really going to do this, before sighing. He grabbed onto the sheet and lowered himself down, legs hanging off the side of the bed. He began to climb down, clutching the sheets so hard his knuckles hurt. He made it close to the floor and let go, just barely landing on his feet. The boy gathered his breath and turned to look at Monika's shoes.

He wasn't even in them yet, and the smell was already assaulting his nostrils. This was going to be good.

Timmy hoisted himself over the walls of the flat, landing inside on his back. He was now lying directly on the warped insole. He ran his fingers cross the indents of Monika's feet and toes while he pressed his face against the shoe, inhaling the smell of Monika's mature peds the way a fiend inhales coke. This wasn't the first time he'd had his fun with these shoes, but this was the first time he'd done so at this size. The sensory assault was almost mind breaking.

Timmy was so enthralled, he failed to notice the sound of the door opening, followed by the thundering sound of foot steps and the slap of Monika's sandals.

"Oh Little Timmy, Mein Schatz, I'm back! I have something for you! Little Timmy?"

Monika became concerned upon seeing the vacant nightstand.

"Little Timmy? Vhere are you mein love?"

Monika decided to go looking for him, but first, she wanted to put on a different pair of shoes. She kicked off her flip flops and slid one foot into an empty brown flat. She then put on the other shoe, which she only thought was empty.

Timmy was knocked out of his reverie by a battering ram of large white toes. He yelped, though this yell was muffled as he was jammed into the toe section of the shoe by Monika's colossal digits.

Monika felt some sort of lump in her shoe. Assuming this was an insect, she proceeded to kick off the flat and rapid fire shout all sorts of German profanities. She then squatted down on her haunches to inspect what had invaded her footwear. It all clicked into place upon seeing little Timmy lying face down on the floor. Monika laughed.

"Oh, Little Timmy! I should have known better than to leave you alone with meine shoes!"

Monika picked up the boy, who was still shook by almost being asphyxiated by those feet that he loved so much. Monika stood up and placed Timmy back on the nightstand. She was holding a plastic bag on her arm, which had some writing Timmy couldn't read.

"Little Timmy, I got something I think you and I will both like very much."

Monika pulled out of the bag a necklace. It was silver, with a thin chain. On the end was a small birdcage. Monika place the cage on the table and opened the door with her fingernail.

"Get in my darling! We are going to have fun today!"

Timmy walked inside the cage. Monika then shut it and latched the door firmly in place. She gently picked up the necklace and put it around her neck, letting the cage snuggle between her cleavage, which was quite visible from the dress she was wearing. Timmy was surrounded on both sides by Monika's warm and sweet smelling skin.

"Well, how do you like it?"

"It's nice."

Monika laughed, her strong voice sending pleasant vibration's throughout Timmy's body. He sat down in the cage, listening to the relaxing thump of Monika's beating heart. He'd never felt so safe in his life.

Monika left the apartment stepping out onto the streets of the small town. It was a pretty place, with an "old world" feel. The buildings were mostly old, but there were some more modern ones to spice things up.

Monika got out her smartphone and called for an Uber, which arrived shortly thereafter. She got in the backseat and gave the directions in German to the driver, who was a pretty college aged woman. Timmy couldn't understand anything they were saying, but hearing Monika speak her native language was really attractive. He considered that maybe he shouldn't have deleted Duolingo after all.

After about fifteen or so minutes, Monika and Timmy were taken to a larger building in a more urbanized area. Monika paid, left the vehicle, and walked inside. It was a movie theater, though a rather small one. Monika bought a big bucket of popcorn and a ticket. She gave the ticket to the shy teen boy at the front, and walked into the room showing the film she wanted to see.

The room was mostly empty. Monika got a seat far away from the other moviegoers.

"I have been really excited for this film Little Timmy! This series is very gut, I hope you like it!"

The lights dimmed and the movie began. It was a low budget superhero film. Because he didn't speak the language, Timmy couldn't follow the story perfectly, but he could get the gist from the visuals alone. It was painfully corny in all respects, from the acting to the special effect. He now understood why the theater was so empty.

But, despite the quality of the film, at least one viewer was enjoying themselves. Within minutes, Monika was completely absorbed into the story. She would mutter under her breath at the dramatic events, and her heart would practically beat out of her chest at the "tense" scenes. 

Between the so-bad-it's-good display being put forth on the silver screen, and Monika's antics, the movie's 110 minute runtime went by fairly quickly. The film ended, the lights came on, and Monika got up from her seat.

"Wow, Little Timmy, wasn't that film so amazing!"

"Yeah. It was just great."

Monika didn't pick up on the sarcasm. She called another Uber to take her and Timmy to their next destination. While waiting for it, Monika began to subject Timmy to a long, in-depth explanation of her favorite movie series. The reader should be grateful that they, unlike little Timmy, are not going to have endure it.

Chapter End Notes:

Finally got another chapter out after dealing with hella writer's block. Hope you're enjoying thus far, and always feel free to leave feedback. Thank you.