- Text Size +

When Timmy awoke from his post coital slumber, it was early in the morning. He was still on the nightstand at the foot of the bed, and Monika was still asleep. It took some time for his eyes to adjust to the darkness, but upon doing so, he noticed that she'd dragged the sheets upwards while sleeping, leaving her feet sticking out.

The gap between the bed and nightstand was small, small enough to be crossed with a well timed jump. Timmy landed on the soft bed, wobbling to catch his balance as he did. He was now standing before Monika's giant peds as the woman slept on her side in the fetal position. He began to rub his hands across the thick soles and soft skin of Monika's feet while she slept. Monika had taken a shower just before bed, so her feet didn't stink. If anything, the soap she used actually made them smell quite nice. Timmy was always up for Monika's "natural" smelling feet, but enjoying them while clean was a welcome change of pace. He began to lightly kiss her feet and toes, careful not to awake the sleeping titan.

Timmy could have easily blown his load right there, literally, but he decided instead to seize this unique opportunity presented to him. He walked past Monika's shapely ankles underneath the sheets. He now stood under the sheet, behind Monika's muscular calves. He ran his hands across the smooth, toned, freshly shaven legs. They looked amazing from this new angle. He continued up to her thighs, marveling at their size and beauty. The sheets had trapped much of Monika's body heat and scent.

Timmy turned his head to look at something he loved very, very much: Monika's big round ass. He was already very well acquainted with this masterpiece of nature, even at his small size, but this was his first opportunity to explore it freely. He approached and began rubbing his hand across the soft cheek, which was free from zits, wrinkles, bumps, or any other blemish. He took a nice big sniff, moaning to himself as Monika's feminine scent filled his lungs. He pressed his nose against that all too familiar black thong off hers, inhaling once more. The lad was so aroused he had to physically stop himself from beating his dick like it stole from him.

A thought popped into Timmy's mind. A stupid thought, a thought that no sensible man would entertain for a second. But, like so many other men, Timmy's judgement was impaired heavily upon having the blood from his brain flow into his other head. Timmy, reassured by Monika's soft breathing, pulled back the sleeping giant's thong.

Timmy and Monika had had all sorts of sexual encounters by this point, but they'd yet to fuck. Timmy was perfectly content worshiping Monika's feet and ass, but the thought of fucking her, or having her fuck him, floated through his mind now and again. He wasn't quite brave enough to propose it, and was waiting for her to bring it up. The only problem was that she wasn't doing that. I mean, it had to happen at some point, right? How many times could she get her feet and ass worshiped before she wanted Timmy to fuck her, or suck his dick, or anything else one might consider "sex?" It didn't help that Timmy was a virgin, and while this didn't really bother him, the idea was losing his virginity to Monika made the boy beyond happy. Even better if it was anal sex, since, if this hasn't been made obvious enough by now, Monika had one fine ass.

Timmy stood staring at Monika's asshole for several seconds, basking in the warmth and smell. He climbed up onto her cheek and stuck his hard dick into her rear. To say that Timmy was "fucking Monika in the ass" would have been an overstatement. He was barely penetrating her. She, however, was, without going into too much detail, somewhat experienced with butt stuff, and had a solid tolerance. Even if she was conscious, Timmy's "fuck" would have felt more like an itch than a proper shagging.

But it didn't matter. Timmy shook as the warm hole squeezed and flexed around his member. He moved it in and out, picking up the pace by the second. When he came he had to try very hard not to make any noise. While he didn't think Monika would be angry with him, explaining would have been too big a hassle. The load was big for him, but to a normal sized person it was more like precum than a true ejaculation. Timmy grabbed a hold of a sheet and wiped away the evidence of his shameful little deed.

Monika began to stir awake. It wasn't because of Timmy, though he was worried for obvious reasons. The titan swung her legs off the bed and went to the bathroom while Timmy scurried back to the nightstand, lying down as if nothing ever happened. From the nightstand, Timmy could see that the bathroom door was open and it's light was on, but Monika was outside of his field of vision.

He could hear the sounds of Monika grunting, followed by the sounds of a few farts echoing out from the toilet bowl. It didn't take a detective to figure out that Monika was in the process of taking a mean shit. Timmy watched and listened with an odd curiosity as Monika struggled on the throne. Maybe she ate something that disagreed with her, maybe she'd eaten too much, Timmy didn't know. But it wasn't often that you got to be somewhat present for something so intimate. Shitting is something we all do, though many seem to not like thinking about this, especially as far as pretty ladies are concerned. It really was a shame he couldn't see her, but maybe that was for the best. Timmy couldn't help but imagine how she must look struggling to excrete the waste from her body. What her beautiful face might look like as she pushed a shit several times his size out from between her curvaceous cheeks.

The moaning and grunting continued for a while. She would even occasionally mumble something in German. Timmy couldn't understand it, but it sure did sound sexy. Timmy then heard a couple loud splashes come from the bathroom. Monika let out a prolonged sigh before flushing. She got up to clean her self, cut off the light and laid back down.

Timmy sat back and thanked his lucky stars that he'd already had his fun with Monika's ass, because he certainly wouldn't have done it now.