- Text Size +

"What?! You mean you left it back in your apartment?!"

"Ja."

Monika stared at the floor in shame.

"And you have none?!"

"Ja."

"And you can't make any?!"

"I do not have any of my alchemy schtuffs here, it would take longer than the vacation itself."

"Jesus fucking Christ Monika."

Monika began to weep softly. Her puppy dog eyes immediately got to Timmy. He just couldn't stay mad at her.

"Ugh, Monika... I'm sorry for lashing out at you."

"No, no I am sorry Little Timmy... this is all my fault."

"Hey, look on the bright side. At least I'm easy to feed now."

Monika laughed a little, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Speaking of that, got anything for me to snack on? I'm starving."

"Yes darling, give me a second." Monika unzipped one of her bags and pulled out a ham sandwich. She tore a little piece of ham and bread off, putting it on the nightstand for Timmy.

"Thanks."

Timmy chowed down on the scraps. They almost immediately filled his small tummy. Meanwhile, Monika was starting to get changed. She bent down and undid the straps on her sandals, kicking them off to the side. She pulled off her dress, now standing only in her black thong and bra, which was just big enough to hold her massive tits.

Timmy stared in awe at the goddess. The difference between him and her was almost unbelievable. This mighty being could easily snuff him out under her toes or ass, a thought that got Timmy a little too excited.

Monika saw Timmy ogling her in her underwear and cracked a smile. She strutted over to the nightstand on which Timmy stood, looking down at him. Her tits blocked the view of her face.

"Like what you see darling?"

"I guess that's one way to put it."

Monika turned around and slapped her ass, causing it to jiggle like ripples in the river. She then plopped her fat ass down on the edge of the nightstand, making sure not to sit on Timmy.

"Oops! Does mein Arsch still look good up close?"

"Even better."

Timmy walked up to the massive ass cheeks lying on the nightstand. Just by standing near them, he could smell Monika's scent and feel her ass's heat. He started to deliver a series of slaps, making her booty jiggle like bags of milk.

"Ah ha! Timmy, that tickles!"

Monika's stomach gurgled.

Oh shit, not again.

Timmy began to back up from Monika's rear.

"Vhere do you think you are going Little Man? I thought you loved mein Arsch?"

Monika got up and pinned Timmy down with her finger. She began to slowly lower her rump, closing it in on the boy like a meteor.

"Ah, Little Timmy! It looks like you have no where to go!"

Monika unceremoniously dropped her dump truck ass on the nightstand with a plop. She'd positioned herself perfectly. Timmy was pinned to the table from his legs down, with the rest of him being free.

Monika's stomach gurgled again, this time louder.

"No, Monika, please don't do this."

"Oh nein Little Timmy. You clearly adore mein Arsch, why would I want to separate you from it?"

Monika then tensed up and grunted as she unleashed a loud, rippling fart right into Timmy's face. It was even louder than she'd anticipated.

"Ugh, I was holding that in the entire plane ride."

Timmy began coughing something fierce upon having the awful gas blast him in the face. Though he was not a fart fetishist, he couldn't deny that being sat and farted on by a beautiful woman was arousing, especially when there was nothing he could do to resist.

Monika stood back up lifting her weight off of Timmy. She fanned the air in front of her nose upon sensing the smell. If only she knew what it was like for her little buddy.

Monika got back to getting changed. She slid on a pair of tight fitting jeans, a white t-shirt and black flats.

"Shtay right there Timmy, I'm going to be back soon."

Monika left the hotel. Timmy sat on the nightstand, waiting for the smell to dissipate. God damn that one was fierce.

***

A few hours later, Monika returned. She burst into the room with no warning. Timmy had fallen asleep, but woke up upon the giant's return.

"Oh Little Timmy~!"

"Oh Monika~!"

"I got you a gift Little Timmy!"

Monika stood proud over the nightstand, her hands on her wide hips.

"Well I don't see anything. What is it?"

Monika said nothing. She gently picked up the nightstand with Timmy still upon it, placing it at the foot of the bed. She laid down, placing her feet on the edge of the nightstand, ankles crossed.

"Ah, mein Gottmeine Füße are soooo tired! If only I had a little man to massage them for me!"

Monika began to pop her heel in and out of the shoe.

"Oh wait. I do!"

Monika kicked her shoes off. Timmy was now face to face with her bare soles, each about twice as tall as him. The smell was even greater at his size, so strong he almost had trouble breathing.

"Oh my god..."

"Come on Little Timmy, my feet need your massage. You do not want to know what happens if you disobey!"

Monika began to flex, wriggle, and scrunch her toes in an effort to intimidate the boy. By doing so, she showed Timmy his "present:" a new pedicure. Monika's toes were painted a pure white.

Timmy walked up to the peds and began rubbing his hands into the sweaty soles. Monika moaned, though Timmy suspected much of this was theater. It was doubtful she could feel much from Timmy's tiny hands.

"Keep it up Little Timmy!"

"Yes Goddess."

Monica bent one of her legs back, placing her toes on the edge of the nightstand.

"Kiss my toes Little Man."

Timmy walked over to Monika's white toes, planting big sloppy kisses up and down. Monika then took her other foot and raised it over Timmy's head. She spread her toes, then brought them down upon Timmy's head. She scrunched her toes together, clenching Timmy's noggin with her digits.

Monika lifted up her foot, bringing the boy with it. He kicked and writhed but could not break free as he was hung in suspension from his goddess's mighty toes.

The combination of smell, texture, and the psychological effect of utter helplessness made Timmy cum. His body tensed as he shot out a pathetic "load," doing so without even touching himself. The orgasm was so powerful the boy passed out cold.

Monika lowered Timmy's limp body back to the nightstand, allowing him to rest peacefully.

"Maybe I went a little far..."

Monika scratched her chin.

"Nah, he loved it!"

This was going to be an interesting vacation indeed.