- Text Size +

A few weeks went by. Timmy made regular visits to Monika during that time, having all sorts of fun with her along the way. The trip to Germany was fast approaching, now less than a week away.

Timmy found it hard to sleep thinking about the trip. He was beyond excited, but nervous as well. He'd not been more than two states away from his hometown. Yet here he was, about to travel all the way to Europe. Three days before, he sent Monika a text.

"what should i bring for the trip how much money do i need"

A few minutes later, he got his response.

"you do not need money and you do not need anything i will take take of all that for you! :D"

***

The day had come. Timmy got up at seven, got dressed, and put a few things in his backpack. Monika arrived at nine. Timmy hugged his mother goodbye, and stepped out. He walked up to Monika's car, opened the passenger door and hopped in.

"Hallo my little darling!"

Monika was wearing a green sundress. She'd done her hair and makeup, and was absolutely stunning.

"Hey Monika. You look really beautiful today."

"Awww!!!"

Monika grabbed Timmy's cheeks and planted a big kiss on his lips.

"Not now, my mom might see you!"

Monika laughed and pulled out of the driveway, pushing her sandaled foot down on the pedals.

"So, we're headed to the airport?"

"No, first we are headed to my apartment. I need to pick some stuff up."

Timmy sat in the car, listening to pop music on the radio while Monika drove to her apartment. They arrived and made their way up to Monika's apartment. Timmy couldn't help but steal glances at Monika's sandaled feet, on which she'd gotten a new cherry red pedicure.

Monika led Timmy back into her bedroom and pulled out the suitcase of potions.

"All right Little Timmy. I am going to get you on the plane for free with the help of some potions."

Timmy didn't know exactly how this would be done, but he was certainly curious. He'd experienced firsthand that these potions were the real deal.

Monika dug through the assortment of capsules until she found the two she was looking for. One was a rather unassuming test tube filled with a clear liquid that didn't look dissimilar from normal water. The other looked like blood. She handed Timmy the blood colored one.

"This is a communication potion. It will let us talk telepathically. But do not worry, I can only hear the thoughts you want me to hear."

Timmy drank the stuff, making a face at how terribly bitter it was.

"All right Little Timmy, now I need you to close your eyes and drink this."

Monika handed Timmy the other tube and made a serious looking face.

"You must tell me right now that you will not panic when it takes effect. Ok?"

"Ok."

Timmy was beginning to get worried, but not enough to dissuade him from downing the liquid, which had a slightly acidic taste.

"All right. Open up."

Timmy was knocked off his feet by Monika's booming voice, which sounded like a speaker at movie theater. Before him he saw Monika's feet. Only thing was, they were huge. Yes, they were big before, but now they were big. Relative to Timmy, they were comparable to those of the Lincoln Memorial, the Statue of Liberty, or any other such monument.

Timmy, still laying on his back, began to tilt his head upwards. He saw above Monika's feet her two enormous legs. Monika was squatting, her knees spread apart. Timmy had a clear view of her crotch. She was wearing the same black thong as the day she sat on his face, or at least a very similar one. Really, this whole scene was a lot like that; only that if she sat on his face now, he wouldn't live to tell the tale.

Timmy marveled at the beauty of Monika's giant feet and legs when he heard her call for him from above. He looked up to see her looming face. She reached her hand down and picked Timmy up in her fist, like a monster movie.

"Are you okay Little Timmy?"

"Yeah."

Timmy's voice was so pathetically small, even he wanted to laugh at it.

"Good."

Monika looked relieved.

"Wait, how can you hear me?"

"Remember the communication potion?"

"Oh, yeah."

Timmy marveled at the size of Monika's bedroom from the soft confine of her fist. It was like being in a whole new world.

"Wow... I knew you could shrink stuff, but not this small..."

"Do not worry Little Timmy, you are safe. This is a necessary part of sneaking you onto the plane."

"So what are you gonna do, put me in your pocket? Or suitcase?"

"No, not quite. I want to make absolutely sure you aren't found. You never know when they'll search your stuff, especially a foreigner like me. Plus, ..."

A mischievous smile formed on Monika's face.

"...I want to have a little fun with you!"

Monika moved the hand that held Timmy behind her back. She hiked up her sundress, revealing her milky white ass to the boy. Upon seeing it, he knew exactly what she had in mind.

"Wait, no, you can't be serious!"

"Oh, I am certainly serious mein Schatz! You are going to have a nice stay in mein Arsch, and you are going to enjoy it!

Monika pulled back her thong, pushing Timmy into her asscrack with her finger. She let go of the thong with a snap, pinning poor Timmy against her asshole. Monika slapped herself on the ass to tease the boy.

"There, all better now! I hope you are warm and cozy my darling!"

Monika started walking back to her car. Timmy could feel his world being rocked by the mountains on both sides as she walked.

Now, to Monika's credit, she was very clean. But still, an asshole is an asshole, no matter how sanitary.

"Jesus Monika, is this really necessary?"

"Why of course darling, how else am I going to get you to Deutschland?"

Well at least the telepathic communication worked. Otherwise, Timmy really would be up shit's creek.

Monika made her way to her car and sat down in the drivers seat. The shifting of her ass cheeks stopped, but the weight increased, so there was no net benefit for Little Timmy.

As Monika drove, she began to sweat, only worsening things for Timmy.

"Are we at the airport yet?"

"Almost little one, almost."

Sigh.

Timmy heard a slight gurgling sound from above.

Oh no. Oh god no.

"Oh Little Timmy, please do not hate me for this! It must be done, I'm so sorry!"

Monika tensed up and unleashed a loud, dull fart right into Timmy's face. As far as flatulence goes, this one was far from terrible, but at Timmy's size and position it was brutal. He gagged and coughed ass the noxious gas encased his body.

"Jesus Monika, what the fuck?"

"I told you, I am sorry! There was nothing I could do!"

Timmy thought of making a joke about Germans and gassing people, but decided against it.

"All right Little Timmy, we are at the airport!"

Monika got out of her car and walked inside, going through all the usual procedures. As expected, all sorts of searches were done, but even airline security wouldn't stoop low enough to inspect her ass crack. She made it to her plane.

"Little Timmy, we are on the plane! We are on our way to Deutschland!"

"Wonderful. Wish I could have gotten a window seat."

"Oh, you!"

With nothing to do but sit there, Timmy closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep, as did Monika. She awoke when the plane landed. She had made it back to Germany at long last.

Monika got up and exited the plane. It was only a short walk to the small hotel where she'd be staying.

As Monika walked, Timmy was rocked awake.

"Good morning sleepyhead!"

"What's going on? Are we there?"

"Yep!"

Thank god.

Monika found the hotel. She booked a room and went to locate it, carrying her luggage behind her. She made it to her room and shut the door behind her before reaching down under her dress and pulling Timmy out. He began breathing in the fresh air like it was in short supply.

"We are here Little Timmy! Did you have fun in mein Arsch?

"If you weren't so sexy, I'd be mad at you."

Monika laughed and set Timmy down on the nightstand.

"Time to get you back to normal."

Monika unzipped her suitcase and started digging. Suddenly, she cocked her head up, a grave expression on her face.

"Little Timmy..."

"Yeah?"

"I think I left the antidote back home."